An affordable anti-inflammatory and regenerative agent – Radevit cream can be found in many pharmacies. A wide range of uses (for the face, lips, in the complex treatment of skin diseases) and an inexpensive price allows its use to a wide group of people.
- Composition and form of release
- pharmachologic effect
- Indications for use
- Duration of use
- Instruction manual
- Radevit in complex treatment
- Treatment masks with Radevit for moisturizing and wrinkles
- What result to expect
- Side effects
- Special instructions and compatibility
- Price, storage conditions and expiration date
- Video: Radevit face cream
Composition and form of release
Radevit is available in the form of an ointment for external use in tubes of various sizes. Its composition includes fat-soluble vitamins (active ingredients) and excipients.
The main active vitamins:
- A – has an anti-inflammatory effect, restores the epidermis.
- D3 – has an anti-inflammatory effect, an antioxidant.
- E – has a rejuvenating effect, an antioxidant.
- emulsion wax;
- Vaseline oil;
- purified water.
The form of vitamin A in the cream is retinol-palmitate. Its effectiveness is significantly lower than that of pure retinol. But thanks to retinol-palmitate, as well as petrolatum and glycerin, skin regenerates and moisturizes.
The action of Radevit cream is due to its active substances. Vitamin A regenerates cells, restores skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, prevents photoaging, improves skin color, makes it more beautiful and moisturized. Vitamin D relieves inflammation, strengthens local immunity. Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant, protects the skin from free radicals, moisturizes.
Auxiliary components soften the skin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the system of the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Indications for use
Radevit cream for face, lips, hands due to the vitamin composition is often used by girls and women.
However, it has medicinal properties and is used in complex therapy for the following skin diseases:
- allergic reactions;
- eczema, psoriasis;
- various types of dermatitis;
- skin ulcers;
- dry skin;
- wounds and cracks.
Duration of use
It is recommended to use Radevit courses of no more than 45 days, after which take a break for a week. A break is necessary so as not to cause a glut of the skin with vitamins. Before you start using the product, you should do a test for a possible allergic reaction: spread a thin layer on your wrist and evaluate the result initially after a few hours and then after a day.
If at the place of application there is no redness, itching, rashes, you can safely use a cream.
Radevit has a wide spectrum of action. When using it, you need to understand what effect the person intends to get. The application scheme will depend on this. Radevit face cream is often used to reduce and prevent wrinkles.
It should be understood that the cream will not relieve already acquired wrinkles, but will help prevent the appearance of new ones thanks to one of the main active ingredients – vitamin A.
Highlights of using Radevit for wrinkles:
- apply twice a day: after waking up and before bedtime;
- when applying the cream, you do not need to usd it, it is applied with patting movements;
- can be used from 25 years old.
Radevitis from problem skin (acne, acne, etc.) has established itself well. Vitamins A and D have anti-inflammatory effect, soothe the skin. Vitamin A helps restore skin integument. Vitamin D helps to normalize skin metabolism. Vitamin E fights against free radicals, improves skin condition.
Basics of application in this case:
- twice a day (morning and evening) apply to inflamed skin;
- the maximum period of use is 6 weeks, then a break.
Radevit is used for dry and peeling lips. Due to the vitamins (A, D, E) that make up the cream and auxiliary components (petroleum jelly, glycerin), hydration occurs.
When applying the cream to the lips, it is necessary to consider:
- the cream is applied to the lips instead of therapeutic lipstick once a day;
- can be applied in the form of a lip mask: apply cream on the lips twice a week for several minutes, then remove excess with a napkin.
With any type of burn, the skin needs help to recover. Due to the vitamin composition, Radevit copes well with this task.
When using a cream from burns, you should know:
- apply the composition to the “burnt” place once a day, preferably at night;
- if you have to go outside, the cream should be removed to avoid the action of UF-rays;
- so that the skin “breathed” you need to do without additional dressings.
The absence of hormones in the composition allows you to use the cream from a very young age. Children, including infants, can be applied with a variety of dermatitis and skin problems.
When applying, you should consider:
- spread on the problem area with a thin layer;
- use no more than twice a day (after waking up in the morning and before bedtime in the evening).
Due to the possibility of oversaturation of the skin with vitamins, it is not recommended to use Radevit during pregnancy.
Radevit in complex treatment
Radevit is used not only as a mono drug, but also as part of complex therapy. When fighting wrinkles, Radevit is often added to masks to enhance the effect. Many girls mix a small amount of ointment daily face cream. It is important to remember that you cannot combine Radevit with a cream or mask that already contains vitamins A, D, E, so as not to oversaturated the skin.
In the treatment of skin diseases, in addition to antihistamines, sorbents are used topically Radevit as an anti-inflammatory and immune-enhancing drug. The cream along with Bepanten is used to treat diaper rash and dermatitis in infants.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Treatment masks with Radevit for moisturizing and wrinkles
Radevit face cream is often used as part of home masks. Depending on the components, you can prepare
a nourishing, moisturizing, anti-aging mask.
To combat wrinkles and moisturize the skin, use the following mask:
- Brew a pharmacy chamomile according to the instructions on the packaging, let it brew.
- AT cups of broth add a little oatmeal or clay. Mix.
- Add 0’8 inch strip of Radevita. Stir thoroughly, apply on face. Leave on for 20 minutes, then remove the remaining mask.
To moisturize the skin, you can also use this option mask:
- Prepare an infusion of calendula.
- ? cups mixed with a little starch.
- Add a strip of Radevit 0’8 inch.
- To mix everything. Apply in a thin layer.
- After 20 minutes, remove everything.
What result to expect
Radevit cream is widely used for various skin problems.
The effect of applying the cream may be as follows:
- moisturizing with dry skin;
- skin condition improvement: color, tone;
- small cracks are tightened;
- when used during burns or allergic reactions, itching and irritation are reduced;
- the skin becomes more silky;
- restores skin;
- reduces the manifestation of allergic rashes.
It is not recommended to use Radevit around the eyes: irritation may appear on thin, sensitive skin.
Radevit cream can not be used for face, hands and skin diseases in the following cases:
- Before applying the cream, you should take an analysis for the amount of vitamins A, D and E in the body. An excess of vitamins can cause a backlash and cause allergies.
- Taking medications containing vitamins A, D, E.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Skin diseases during exacerbation.
- Allergy to any of the components of the cream.
If hyperpigmentation occurs, allergies during the period of application of Radevit cream must be canceled.
The use of the cream can cause side effects:
- increased dryness of the skin;
- allergic rashes;
- exacerbation of acne, acne;
Side effects can be avoided if you read the contraindications in the instructions for the cream. But in any case, when an undesirable effect appears, you should refuse to use the drug.
Special instructions and compatibility
You need to know that Radevit is not used in cases:
- use of hormonal agents (glucocorticosteroids);
- the use of vitamins A, D, E in another form;
- tetracycline antibiotics.
Price, storage conditions and expiration date
Radevit cream is a fairly common drug, it can be found in any pharmacy. The price will vary from $ 4 – $ 5. per tube 35 g.
The drug should be stored in a cool place at a temperature not exceeding +9 degrees. You can not freeze the cream, it loses its function. An opened tube must be used within 2 years, otherwise it will become unusable.
The form of vitamin A in Radevit cream is retinol palmitate. Retinol palmitate does not penetrate deep into the skin and cannot affect the production of elastin and collagen. Therefore, for a stronger effect in the rejuvenation and smoothing of wrinkles, it is necessary to use vitamin A in the acid form (tretinoin and isotretinoin).
These forms of vitamin A are found in the following creams:
- Retin-A 0.05% (20 g);
- “Retinoic ointment.”
Pure retinol based products may be used. In terms of effectiveness, it is lower than Retin-A and Retinoic Ointment, but higher than Radevit.
Cream based on pure retinol:
- Retinol0 – less allergic, does not cause dryness.
There are also more affordable, but at the same time effective drugs:
- “Retinol-palmitate” (active ingredient – vitamin A), price $ 2 – $ 2 .;
- “Tocopherol acetate” (vitamin E), price $ 0,95 – $ 1,22 .;
- “Video cream” (vitamin A) – the price is $ 2,45;
- “Vitaprinol cream” (vitamin A, E), price $ 2,45.
Radevit is a cream with a wide spectrum of action, it can be used to prevent wrinkles on the face, reduce dry lips, hands, in the complex treatment of skin diseases. To prevent negative moments, it is necessary to study contraindications and side effects.
Video: Radevit face cream
Radevit cream is a universal remedy, see the review in the video:
How to care for skin with Radevit, find out in the video clip: