Non-injection mesotherapy is a cosmetic rejuvenating procedure for the face, body and hair condition. A non-invasive technique is an alternative to injection therapy, it allows you to rejuvenate the skin by acting on the deep dermal layers, strengthen and activate internal physiological processes without injections.
The procedure does not cause the patient pain and discomfort during the exposure, but there are a number of contraindications and features when using the non-invasive method.
- What is non-injection facial mesotherapy
- Indications for use of the procedure
- Possible consequences and complications
- Types of needleles s mesotherapy
- Depending on the hardware impact
- Depending on the devices
- Depending on the mesococtails
- Preparation for the procedure
- Stages of needleless mesotherapy
- Rehabilitation period
- Impact effect
- Video: Non-injection facial mesotherapy
What is non-injection facial mesotherapy
Non-injection facial mesotherapy is a modern rejuvenation technique. With its help, it is possible to act on cells, internal tissues with biologically active components, minerals, extracts and other useful substances.
With the injection method of administration, vitamin solutions enter the tissues and cells with the help of injections, which can cause the patient discomfort, pain in especially sensitive areas.
When manipulating the non-injection method of exposure, a special cocktail, which includes a set of vitamins, homeopathic extracts, organic acids and other components useful for the skin layer, is applied to the skin and then the zones are treated with a special apparatus.
When processing problem areas with a cosmetic device, a favorable environment is created for the deep penetration of beneficial components deep into the dermis. The result is an intense deep saturation of cells and tissues with useful trace elements and vitamins.
The mesococktail, as well as the method of hardware exposure, is selected individually, depending on the condition, structure and type of skin, the depth of the cosmetic problem and other features of the patient.
The cost of a non-injection hardware rejuvenation procedure depends on several factors:
- clinic level and specialist qualifications;
- initial condition of the skin;
- dosage of active substances;
- the composition of the vitamin-mineral complex;
- the number of zones requiring aesthetic correction;
- hardware technique used.
The average cost of one session of face mesotherapy without injections in the capital’s clinics of aesthetic cosmetology is from $ 27 – $ 82, the treatment of the decollete zone is from $ 54. In other, the price may be lower – from $ 20. in one procedure.
Indications for use of the procedure
The method of non-injection mesotherapy allows you to solve the following problems:
- thinned skin prone to irritation;
- lack of moisture, dryness;
- dull, unhealthy complexion;
- a network of fine wrinkles around the eyes;
- signs of photoaging;
- tendency to swelling, dark circles in the eye area;
- “Stars” of rosacea, vascular network;
- enlarged pores;
- scars, scars, traces of acne;
- acne, acne;
- violation of the sebaceous glands, increased fat content;
- first signs of aging, prevention of wrinkles;
- ptosis of the face, burst, fuzzy oval, second chin.
Mesotherapy is recommended for use in preparatory programs and during rehabilitation after aggressive cosmetic procedures (laser, chemical peels), plastic surgeries.
The technique is indicated for any skin type, has no age restrictions. Despite the lack of discomfort, pain during the hardware exposure, as well as the general safety of the technique, there are a number of contraindications to its implementation.
Contraindications to the procedure:
- Diseases of the skin in the acute stage in the treated area.
- Renal failure, cholelithiasis.
- Blood diseases, signs of hemophilia.
- Infectious diseases, inflammation, herpetic virus in the active stage.
- Fresh scars, open wounds on the face.
- Individual intolerance to the individual components of the mesococktail.
- Diabetes mellitus in the decompensation stage.
- Pregnancy, lactation period.
- Neoplasms on the skin.
- Too large and convex traces of hyperpigmentation localized in problem areas.
When collecting an anamnesis and examining a cosmetologist after identifying any contraindications and the slightest danger to the patient’s health, he may not recommend conducting mesotherapy sessions.
Non-injection facial mesotherapy has several advantages over other procedures with the same cosmetic effect:
- lack of trauma and pain;
- short rehabilitation period (no more than 2 hours);
- achieving uniform distribution of the drug;
- quick result;
- a wide selection of mesococtails for any type of skin and structural features;
- The session does not take much time;
- lack of risk of transmission of infections;
- a wide selection of techniques for hardware exposure.
The technique is especially appreciated by patients with trypanophobia – fear of injections and needles.
The disadvantages of the non-invasive method of mesotherapy include:
- Less deep solution administration, marked decrease in effect compared to the traditional invasive method.
- The need to undergo a large number of sessions to achieve a result, fixation and its prolongation.
- Significant financial costs, the need for regular holding sessions.
Despite the list of shortcomings, the procedure is popular, since the skin is not injured by needles in the process.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Possible consequences and complications
With the correct preparation of the mesococktail, as well as observing the application technology and the hardware impact, the risk of negative consequences and complications is minimal.
But in rare cases, after a non-injection mesotherapy, the patient may experience:
- Redness of the skin for several hours. A soothing and emollient cream will help get rid of the negative effects.
- Allergic reactions of a slow and immediate type.
- Edema, as a reaction to laser, magnetic or ultrasonic exposure.
- Post-traumatic lymphostasis.
- Degenerative changes in the epidermis.
The percentage of negative consequences is not more than 1-2%. In order to avoid serious manifestations in the future, it is necessary to carefully observe the rules of the rehabilitation period, as well as recommendations for care.
Types of needleles
Depending on the hardware impact
Non-injection mesotherapy is a popular salon procedure, which is used not only in face rejuvenation programs, but also for body modeling, hair healing.
There are several methods based on the principle of hardware effects on internal tissues and cells of the dermis:
- Cryomesotherapy. Within the framework of the technique, a 3-sided effect occurs on the skin – active serums, cold (liquid nitrogen) and electric waves. The technique is actively used in facial rejuvenation programs, body modeling. The result of cryomesotherapy is a pronounced lifting effect after 1-2 sessions.
- Electroporation The impact on the deep layers of the dermis, the cellular structure is carried out by the supply of electrical pulses, which allows to increase the permeability of the membranes. Several sessions help restore water balance, increase oxygen flow, activate collagen and elastin synthesis.
- Laser mesotherapy. The laser treatment procedures in the synthesis with mesococtails are characterized by a cumulative effect. Infrared exposure allows you to normalize microcirculation, accumulate in the skin substances necessary for natural lifting and rejuvenation.
- Oxygen mesotherapy. The purpose of the procedure is the intensive cellular saturation with oxygen, which is supplied under high pressure by a stream. During processing, the components of the mesococktail are combined with oxygen, which enhances the activity of internal physiological processes.
- Iontophoresis . The activity of the components of a fortified cocktail is enhanced by galvanic current. The hardware technique helps strengthen blood vessels, tones, normalizes blood circulation and metabolic processes.
- Mesotherapy by magnetophoresis. The deep penetration of biologically active substances contributes to the influence of magnetic waves.
- Ultraphonophoresis . The principle of a non-injection technique is the effect of ultrasonic vibrations, which perform a transporting function, delivering serum components deep into tissues and cells.
- Aquaphoresis . Combined technique with the simultaneous use of laser therapy, electrical stimulation and lymphatic drainage. It allows you to eliminate puffiness, activate metabolic processes and normalize fluid outflow. After the procedure, the skin returns tone, elasticity, normalized hydro balance.
Depending on the devices
The technique of hardware exposure during non-injection therapy is chosen by the cosmetologist based on the condition and structure of the skin, the individual characteristics of the body, as well as the presence of cosmetic problems that need to be solved.
One of the best devices – representatives of the modern generation are:
- Young-In Oxygen Peel 028. Equipment for use in the cabin is versatile, efficient and easy to carry out procedures. The principle of operation consists in non-contact jet processing of the skin using the synergy of water and oxygen. Suitable for any skin type, characterized by a high power reserve and the ability to accurately process microzones.
- Young-In Hydro 013. Portable device, the principle of operation is based on the supply of current pulses to deeply stimulate cell activity. The device allows you to achieve a lifting effect, it is used in programs to rejuvenate the face, neck, decollete, and also to stimulate the activity of hair follicles.
- Gezatone M 9900. The French development allows you to combine several cosmetic non-invasive technologies. The effect on the dermis is due to electroporation, myostimulation, high frequency biocurrents and chromotherapy. The portable device is used for salon procedures, as well as mesotherapy at home.
Beauty Iris Gezatone. Miostimulyator designed for iontophoresis, acts on the deeper layers of the dermis by microcurrents (electroplating and Lotti). Allows you to conduct a full-fledged procedure of mesotherapy and lymphatic drainage, toning and correction of age-related changes at home.
- Vivax CryoP. Apparatus for cryomesotherapy, the principle of operation is based on the local effect of low temperatures. Provides instant lifting, helps eliminate wrinkles, activates microcirculation, improves the ability of the epidermis to retain moisture.
Depending on the mesococtails
Non-injection facial mesotherapy is based on the use of 2 essential elements – a mesococktail and subsequent hardware exposure to improve the penetrating ability of the epidermal membranes.
Mesococktail is a special vitamin serum that is developed for each patient individually.
The composition of the cocktail is aimed at solving various cosmetic problems, therefore, in essence, serum for mesotherapy are divided into several types.
In allopathic mesococktails, the required components are:
- vitamin complex;
- acids (glycolic, thioctic, pyruvic);
- natural plant extracts;
- medications (dihydroergotamine, L-carnitine);
- biotechnology products.
The composition of each allopathic serum is selected individually, an anamnesis is necessarily carried out in order to prevent an allergic reaction.
Such a composition completely excludes nano and biotechnology products, drugs, synthetic substances. The cocktail includes only plant extracts of medicinal plants, as well as composites that are part of the structure of many tissues and organs.
Ready-made preparations for mesotherapy
Ready-made cocktails are designed taking into account indicatio
ns, may include:
- folic and hyaluronic acid;
- vitamins and minerals;
- zinc and magnesium gluconate;
- components with a pronounced whitening effect.
Before using this or that mesococktail, it is necessary to consult with a specialist, since each complex has its own characteristics of use, indications and contraindications.
Preparation for the procedure
The procedure can be performed at any time of the year, but in a hot sunny period, cosmetologists advise to refrain from procedures in order to avoid injuring the sensitive epidermis with UV rays.
At the preparatory stage before the mesotherapy session:
- The cosmetologist collects the patient’s history, identifies the problem and the presence of contraindications to the procedure.
- A mesococktail with the necessary components is compiled.
- The method of hardware impact and the zone of mesoprocessing is determined.
- The skin is thoroughly cleansed of makeup and dirt.
- If necessary, cosmetic procedures are carried out to clean the epidermis of dead cells.
3 days before the procedure, the patient must refuse to take alcohol, antibiotics, trips to the sauna and solarium, stay in the open sun. It is necessary to inform the cosmetologist about taking any medications to prevent negative consequences.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Stages of needleless mesotherapy
Non-injection facial mesotherapy is carried out according to a single algorithm. The execution scheme can differ only by the method of hardware exposure and the composition of the mesococktail.
The session takes place in stages:
- Before applying active serum, the skin is cleansed with enzyme or acid preparations to remove dead cells from the surface of the epidermis. In some cases, the cosmetologist performs cryomassage to increase blood flow.
- A mesococtail is applied to the prepared skin. Serum prepared individually allows you to exclude substances that can cause an allergic reaction in a patient.
- Within 15-30 minutes hardware processing of zones occurs according to the selected technology for the deep penetration of nutrients into the dermal layer. During the exposure, a slight tingling sensation can be felt.
- At the final stage, products (creams, gels, masks) are applied according to the type of skin, soothing and fixing the result of the cosmetology session.
- A month after the end of the course of procedures, a supporting procedure is performed.
Despite the general safety and gentle treatment regimen, in comparison with the more traumatic injection therapy method, after a non-invasive hardware mesotherapy, a rehabilitation period of no more than 3-4 days is necessary.
For greater effectiveness and to prevent negative consequences, the patient is recommended to follow a number of simple rules:
- Exclude visits to the sauna, solarium, pool, spa, stay in the open sun. The rehabilitation period requires compliance with a gentle temperature regime.
- In the first 2 days, refrain from intense physical exertion, playing sports.
- Exclude the use of alcoholic beverages. Taking medication must be agreed with your doctor.
- Do not apply decorative cosmetics to treated areas, provide gentle skin care.
- When hyperemia occurs, apply ointments and balms to the zones with a calming anti-inflammatory effect.
During the first week after the session, before going out, it is recommended to apply a sunscreen with a high protection factor of at least SPF 40 on the face. It is not recommended to combine non-injection mesotherapy sessions with other types of anti-aging procedures without first consulting a cosmetologist.
Subsequently, for delicate care, it is recommended to use moisturizers and nourishing agents with a light gel consistency. Non-observance of the rules of the rehabilitation period can lead to unpleasant consequences.
The hardware method is effective only if you complete the full course.
As a result, with the help of non-injection mesotherapy sessions, it is possible to significantly improve the condition of the skin layer, eliminate signs of wilting and photoaging, normalize the hydro balance, smooth wrinkles. A healthy radiant appearance returns to the skin, the relief is smoothed out, the sharpness of the lines returns to the contours.
The biologically active components of mesoserum contribute to the internal renewal of tissues and the cellular structure of the dermis, the activation of physiological processes.
You can apply a non-invasive rejuvenation technique from 20-25 years old if indicated or for prophylactic purposes. After examining and assessing the condition of the skin, the cosmetologist individually develops a course of 6-10 procedures.
The first positive changes are noticeable after 2-3 sessions, the optimal intensity of the procedures – 2 times a week, but at least 1 session. The effect depends on the selected hardware technique and the composition of the mesococktail.
Aesthetic results can last up to 6 months, but subject to regular supportive procedures – at least 1 time per month.
Non-injection mesotherapy is an alternative to injection and surgical procedures for facial rejuvenation. The technique is safe, effective, characterized by a short rehabilitation period and a small list of side effects.
Video: Non-injection facial mesotherapy
How is the procedure of non-injection facial mesotherapy:
Non-injection facial mesotherapy using the Body Roller System: