Facial skin becomes dull, dry with age, loses its tone, moisture and begins to sag. As a result, wrinkles appear that spoil the appearance and bring a lot of inconvenience to women. A collagen mask will help to cope with this problem.
- What is collagen
- Types of collagen
- Types of Collagen Masks
- The benefits of the application
- Indications for use, age restrictions
- General rules for the use of cosmetics
- Golden mask
- Alginate products
- For lips
- Nasolabial folds
- For the area around the eyes
- For eyelids
- With seaweed
- Dizao – Gold Placental Collagen Mask
- Japan gals
- With biogold from Thailand
- Gigi from Korea
- Video about collagen face masks
What is collagen
Collagen is a unique protein in the body that performs a “sticky” function. Due to its bonding property, the protein retains and does not allow stratification of all moving parts of the body.
The substance is found in tendons, tissues, hair, muscles, internal organs, bones and joints, as well as nails. It holds the tone of tissues and increases their elasticity. With age, the level of collagen decreases, the body ceases to independently produce the right amount.
Collagen has a general strengthening effect on the bones and tissues of the human body:
- strengthens bones and tissues;
- interferes with the modification of bones;
- maintains integrity when pressing on a cartilaginous tissue;
- promotes membrane permeability;
- makes vessels flexible;
- increases firmness and elasticity.
Types of collagen
Collagen coming from food becomes insufficient with age.
There are two ways to increase its level in the body:
- Increase the production of natural collagen. Proper food selection is the best way to increase its production. The diet should include the following foods:
- Blueberries Phytonutrients strengthen collagen fibers.
- Salads. Contain vitamins A and C, lead to a lower risk of cancer.
- Garlic. Thanks to taurine, damaged collagen is restored.
- The eggs. The amino acids forming collagen are included in the composition.
- Vitamin C . It is required for the formation of high-quality collagen.
- With the help of cosmetics.
It is recommended to give preference to products with a high protein content, as well as to use collagen-containing care products.
There are 3 varieties:
- Animal origin. Extraction is made from the skin of pigs and the skin of cows and bulls. Protein is poorly absorbed by the skin, which can cause an allergic reaction.
- Nautical. Well absorbed by the skin, increases collagen production. Having entered into a reaction with skin cells, the protein undergoes decomposition into amino acids, which leads to the renewal and hydration of the epidermis.
- Vegetable. It is extracted from wheat and algae.
Collagen-containing components are able to beneficially affect the skin. Pure collagen is extracted from the connective tissue of an animal or fish. The procedure for its production requires large financial costs. Easily absorbed by the skin.
Types of Collagen Masks
Facial masks containing collagen in the composition have several types:
- Fabric. The fabric, impregnated with products useful for the epidermis, is made according to the shape of the contours of the face with holes for the eyes, mouth and nose. It is applied for 15 minutes. on cleansed skin. Effective with facial wrinkles, dry skin and puffiness.
- Powder They are used by cosmetologists during facial rejuvenation procedures. The advantage of collagen powder is cost effectiveness. Using a measured cosmetic scapula, it is convenient to use exactly the amount of powder that is needed depending on the skin problem. The face mask is diluted with clean water to the consistency of sour cream and applied to the steamed face in order to maximize the penetration of molecules into the epidermis.
- Jelly. The mixture is available in a tube or in powder form. The powder mass is diluted with water. Then applied to the skin with a thick layer. The resulting film freezes in 15 minutes. removed. It is recommended to remove the remains of the mask and use a lightweight face cream.
- Placental – collagen masks differ from tissue by the composition with which the tissue is impregnated. The structure is sticky and greasy. The mask is applied from below and smoothed over the skin of the face. After removal, a special gel is applied, which is attached to the mask.
- Gold collagen. They contain gold particles that relieve swelling, inflammation. The mask is applied to the face with smoothing movements. After removal, washing is not required. Thanks to the rapid regeneration of the epidermis, the result will be visible immediately.
- Patches. These are fabric or jelly masks of arbitrary shape, depending on the area on which they plan to apply. Used for withering of the skin in local areas. The zone of nasolabial folds, the area in the corners of the eyes, around the eyes, and the forehead are most prone to wilting. Apply for a period of 20 minutes. on a cleaned face on those areas that need to be refreshed and reduce wrinkles. Eye patches are recommended every morning. They relieve fatigue and relieve traces of stress.
The benefits of the application
Collagen mask for the face has a positive effect, namely consists in:
- slowing down the aging process;
- preventing wrinkles in the lips and forehead;
- maintaining skin elasticity;
- cleansing the skin of external negative factors;
- moisturizing skin cells;
- activation of metabolic processes in the skin layers;
- smoothing the surface of the skin;
- improving complexion.
Indications for use, age restrictions
A collagen mask (for the face), with frequent use, copes with the problems of withering the skin of every woman who has reached 30 years of age. At this age, the skin begins to produce less collagen and is especially in need of nourishment.
Collagen is recommended for:
- the appearance of fine wrinkles;
- dry skin;
- skin color deterioration;
- tired look;
- sagging contours;
- dark circles and eye area.
The main contraindication to the use of these cosmetics for the face is individual intolerance to the components of the mask. Before use, carefully read the composition of the cosmetic product. Oils, vitamins, plant extracts can cause allergies.
It is not recommended to use a mask when:
- individual intolerance;
- the presence of acne;
- the presence of cuts, abrasions;
- during pregnancy;
- the presence of infectious inflammatory diseases.
General rules for the use of cosmetics
Regardless of the location of the rejuvenation procedure using collagen masks, it is important to adhere to the rules:
- Cleansing. Means for washing wash off not only fat and external impurities, but also dead cells.
- Powder masks should be diluted with water before applying to the face.
- Fabric masks are applied and leveled, and jelly or diluted with powder are applied from the bottom up with smooth movements. The application time of any mask should not exceed 30 minutes.
- Collagen application courses should be given regularly. 5-8 times a month will lead to the expected result.
Improper nutrition, stress and contaminated ecology negatively affect the appearance of the skin, which leads to an imbalance in the balance of electric current ions. The accumulation of toxins in the skin leads to a decrease in the amount of natural collagen in the epidermis and disrupts metabolic processes.
To compensate for the loss of collagen will help Golden Mask. Its composition includes 24-carat gold of the highest grade. Gold electric current restores balance and inhibits aging.
In appearance, the mask is a thin gold foil that can transfer the energy of gold ions to the skin. It is applied for 60 minutes.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
The collagen mask (for the face is a rejuvenating effect) basically contains brown algae. Laminaria is rich in acids, polysaccharides, proteins, iodine and vitamins. When diluted in water, the powder becomes gel-like. It is applied to the cleansed face for 40 minutes, then removed in one layer.
The result of applying the mask is as follows:
- pore cleaning;
- elimination of acne;
- elimination of sebum;
- noticeable lifting effect;
- face contour correction;
- elimination of sagging;
- has a lymphatic drainage effect;
- elimination of edema and bruising under the eyes;
- reduction of capillaries and reticulum;
- improved complexion.
The main component of the patch is phytocollagen, which protects against ultraviolet rays and renews dead cells around the lips. The result of the application is achieved not only thanks to collagen, but also hyauronic acid, plant components.
Lip patch moisturizes the lips, as well as the skin around the lips, heals small wounds, relieves inflammation.
Nasolabial folds are grooves from the wings of the nose to the mouth. They become noticeable after 55 years. Lack of skin care leads to a loss of elasticity of the epidermis.
In the fight against nasolabial folds, masks containing collagen are used. Toning and moisturizing the skin will help to cope with this problem. Masks containing proteins, coenzymes and hyaluronate should also be preferred. In addition, it is important to avoid exposure to direct sunlight that drains the skin.
Folds form during a smile, as well as an improper position during sleep. It is necessary to monitor facial expressions and prevent skin creases.
For the area around the eyes
When choosing the care for the area around the eyes, it should be remembered that in its structure this area is different from the area of the face. The skin around the eyes is thinned and first reflects the results of age-related changes.
The collagen component, penetrating the skin, combines with damaged tissues and restores them. The thin epidermis is filled with potassium, vitamins and amino acids. Collagen fibers retain moisture and mineral elements inside the skin, as a result of which the skin becomes moisturized and remains young.
Collagen patches help you quickly get rid of edema and dark circles under the eyes. The shape of the patches follows the shape of the lower eyelids. Collagen patches are stored in a special form, saturated with a large amount of essence, preventing them from drying out. Depending on the type, patches are recommended to be applied daily or 2-3 times a week.
The skin of the upper eyelids is also thinned, as is the skin under the eyes. With age, it not only loses elasticity, but also sags. “The effect of the lowered eyelid” gives the look a tired look and requires care, and small facial wrinkles (crow’s feet) are visible with every smile.
Collagen can cope with this problem. He is able to bring the eyelid into tone and thereby raise it, as well as eliminate puffiness, wrinkles and dark circles.
The mask is applied to the area locally. The thick layer creates a thermal effect, which contributes to the maximum absorption of nutritional and tonic components. The mask is applied to clean skin 2 times a week.
Seaweed seeds are similar in composition to natural collagen. Brown seeds are sold dry. They mix with water and form a jelly-like mass that hardens and is applied to the face.
The skin becomes silky and elastic, blood microcirculation is accelerated, the color improves, wrinkles are smoothed, toxins are eliminated. Updated, clean skin absorbs all the beneficial vitamins and minerals, so the result is noticeable after 1 application. Apply 2-3 times a week.
Dizao – Gold Placental Collagen Mask
A fabric mask generously soaked in emulsion with the addition of bio-gold and other trace elements. Packaging is divided into 2 parts. In one is the fabric base, and in the other is a facial emulsion. The mask is designed for the face and decollete. It is applied for a third of an hour. It has a lifting effect, eliminates peeling, moisturizes, eliminates the effects of fatigue, makes the skin silky.
It contains collagen, ceramides, vitamin C, placenta, soy extract, aloe, peach, avocado, apple and raspberry extracts. The mask moisturizes the skin and helps retain moisture for a long
time. Returns skin tone, evens out bumps.
Avocado extract promotes the body’s natural production of collagen. The placenta whitens the skin, inhibits aging and is one of the main components of anti-aging cosmetics.
Organic cotton fabric mask is applied for 10-15 minutes. The cut holes provide a snug fit and prevent the mask from sliding off the face.
The fabric is well saturated with serum but does not spread. After removing the mask, the serum remains on the face and is absorbed for 5 minutes, which allows you to refuse to apply a moisturizer.
With biogold from Thailand
Lack of sleep, computer work, smoking, improper lifestyle are reflected on the skin. The skin around the eyes is the most sensitive, so the first to be affected. Bio-gold eye patches are recommended every day.
Biogold relieves fatigue, prevents wrinkles in the eye area and brightens dark circles. Gold in the mask improves metabolism and normalizes blood circulation, and the skin takes on a radiant appearance.
Recommended for use by women of any age.
Gigi from Korea
Gigi collagen mask for the face has the main components:
- Collagen. It retains moisture on the surface of the skin and keeps the face fresh.
- Elastin improves the oval of the face, tones the skin and makes it supple.
The mask removes signs of fatigue from being in front of the computer and from insufficient lighting. It normalizes the processes of cellular metabolism, smoothes the surface of the skin, softens it. Helps to eliminate problems after peeling, burns and resurfacing, heals and smoothes scars.
The product is applied to the cleansed skin surface and washed off with warm water after 20 minutes.
Clay cosmetic bubble product contains several plant extracts (aloe, pomegranate, green tea), as well as coal powder and thermal water, which protects against the negative effects of the environment, accelerates the regeneration process and saturates the skin with moisture and minerals. Charcoal powder eliminates toxins, impurities, and sebum.
The mask is recommended for people with oily skin, eliminates black spots and acne. Green tea saturates the cells with oxygen and is able to penetrate into the deeper layers of the epidermis and rejuvenate the skin. Bursting bubbles have a massage effect and expel contamination from the pores. It is applied to the skin for 5 minutes, washed off with water.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Shark fat products contain vitamins, collagen, calcium, phosphorus, iodine. Components renew skin tissues, eliminate wrinkles, improve skin immunity, and trigger metabolic processes. The result is an improved skin texture and oval face.
A fabric mask for the face, decollete and eyelids is applied for 15 minutes, then the cream that comes with the mask is removed and applied. The tool is recommended for use in courses.
When combating aging, it is important to remember that significant results can be achieved with regular use of collagen face masks. Otherwise, you cannot achieve a visible effect.
Video about collagen face masks
How to make a face mask with collagen using a simple device: