Honey has always been appreciated by people, due to the many beneficial properties not only for the body, if taken orally, but also as an effective ingredient in skin and hair care products. Since ancient times, masks made of honey have been used by women to rejuvenate facial skin , helped get rid of wrinkles, age spots and preserve the beauty of the skin.
- The composition and properties of honey
- Indications and contraindications for honey masks
- Features of the use of masks for different skin types
- Rules for making masks
- Popular recipes for masks with honey
- Wrinkle mask recipes
- How to make a mask of honey with oils
- How to apply honey masks on the face
- How much to keep the mask on your face
- How often can I make honey masks
- Videos about face masks from honey
The composition and properties of honey
Honey contains a lot of carbohydrates in the form of fructose, glucose and maltose, there are a large number of vitamins H and PP and trace elements. The beneficial properties of honey are not known to everyone. Nutritionists and cosmetologists highlight such basic positive effects of its use and consumption.
- increases immunity during epidemics;
- It is an excellent prophylactic for the prevention of heart disease;
- promotes timely outflow of bile;
- has an antimicrobial effect;
- easily replaces the properties of sugar;
- cleanses the entire body of toxins and salts;
- when combined with milk, it helps to cope with insomnia, especially during the formation of the children’s psyche;
- accelerates metabolism and promotes rapid weight loss;
- useful for menstruation in women, because it easily replaces iron ions, which contributes to an increase in hemoglobin;
- restores all tissues in the body and smoothes the skin of the face;
- increases lactation during breastfeeding;
- affects the formation of the fetus.
Indications and contraindications for honey masks
To prepare masks from honey, you need to learn about the indications for use and contraindications. The main indications include:
- oily, greasy skin and enlarged pores;
- the presence of acne, blackheads and comedones;
- dry skin
- dull skin tone;
- suitable for women with any type of skin for rejuvenation and full cleansing.
- rosacea and rosacea;
- intolerance to the product;
- the appearance of an allergic reaction after holding a mask of honey for the first time;
- increase or decrease in blood pressure and body temperature;
- development of herpes.
Features of the use of masks for different skin types
Before applying the mask, you must first cleanse your face, wash thoroughly.
- For normal skin , the procedure is recommended to be carried out several times a week. To prepare the mask, you need to add cow’s milk, or sunflower oil, they can not be heated more than 75 C. The honey mask makes the skin soft and smooth. Suitable linden honey, which must be melted. Then apply it to the cleansed face, but it is worth carefully distributing the mass around the eyes so that it does not get into the eyes. Remove mask after 25 min. using a cotton sponge, which must first be soaked in hot water.
- For oily skin , a honey-lemon mask should be made daily. It reduces fat levels and also cleans clogged pores. It is with this mask that you can lighten a large number of freckles and black dots. To prepare it, you need to stock up with liquid honey and lemon juice. Honey should be melted and mixed with fresh lemon juice. The resulting mass is evenly distributed throughout the face. Wash off after 25 minutes, and after the mask, anoint the face with cream. Actions need to be carried out every time in the morning for 45 minutes. before applying makeup.
- You can get rid of acne and blackheads with a honey-yeast mask. To properly prepare such a mask, you need to prepare honey, cow’s milk and dried yeast. Then pour yeast with milk, and then mix them with liquid honey. Then distribute the mask over the entire face and remove after 25 minutes with a cotton pad.
- For aging skin. Honey-potato mask will help rejuvenate the skin. The following products are useful for this: liquid honey, lemon juice and potato starch. Melt the honey, then dilute it with lemon juice and fresh starch. After cooking, spread over the face. Wait 25-30 minutes, until the entire mass is completely absorbed, and then remove with a cotton pad.
Rules for making masks
Wrinkled honey masks for face should be prepared in accordance with the recommendations of cosmetologists and dermatologists:
- Prepare the composition for the mask right before use.
- The composition of the mask must be supplemented with other ingredients to get the desired result.
- Honey should be heated to the temperature of the room, so that when applying there is no temperature difference.
- Before choosing a composition, you must determine the degree of sensitivity of the skin to this product. Often honey causes allergic reactions.
- To achieve a visible effect, you need to repeat the procedure at least 3 times a week. Typically, such masks do not overlap the eyelids, only around the eyes.
Popular recipes for masks with honey
Masks made of honey help to solve several problems at once. Some of the most effective recipes are:
- The recipe for a classic mask with honey – helps rejuvenate the skin and reduce the number of wrinkles on it. To prepare it, you will need the following ingredients: honey melted to medium temperature and one egg yolk. You should take a small plate and mix these two products in it at the same time. It is recommended to apply it carefully, without touching the contours of the eyes and lips. This procedure is best done lying down so that the body is completely relaxed. Wash off with warm water after 30 minutes. Soap is not recommended.
- Anti-inflammatory mask for honey skin health will easily relieve tension and relieve the inflammatory process, and will also be useful for rejuvenating the face and wrinkles. You will need the following ingredients: fresh liquid honey, aloe juice, a collection of yarrow, calendula, chamomile, coltsfoot. Brew an infusion of all the plants listed, let it soak and add liquid honey and aloe juice to the solution. Mix everything and smoothly apply to the face. Rinse with boiled water, after the procedure, smear the face with a softening cream.
Honey mask for deep cleansing allows you to completely clean all clogged and enlarged pores on the female face. It is necessary to mix baking soda with fresh cream (3 tablespoons is enough).
Dilute the resulting mass with boiled water. Next, put in this mixture the main ingredient – liquid honey.
- A mask of honey and eggs for whitening the face allows you to completely cleanse the skin, dry it and eliminate greasy shine. For its preparation, you will need such products: thick honey, protein of one small chicken egg, lemon and cabbage juices. Beat egg white and add it to two types of juices: lemon and cabbage. Mix everything and apply evenly along the entire contour of the face. 20 minutes after application, remove with a cotton pad and make a cold lotion, wetting any tissue in water.
- A mask of facial honey from wrinkles can have a nourishing effect. Its composition includes white clay and liquid honey. It is necessary to dilute the clay with warm water to form a mixture similar to sour cream. Add honey to it. It is recommended to apply evenly on clean skin. In 20 minutes. remove the mask with a cotton sponge with a product boiled with water or tincture of calendula. After the procedure, be sure to lubricate the face with a special soothing agent.
Wrinkle mask recipes
|Title||Step by step recipe, cooking specialty with ingredients|
|Universal anti-aging honey mask||A mask of honey for wrinkles provides a complete softening and stimulation of the skin. For its preparation you need barley flour, protein of one egg and fresh bee honey to mix and beat with a whisk. You can use other flour, for example, wheat (the skin will become soft).|
|With aspirin||You need to take 4 tablets of aspirin, mash them with solid things to form a powder, then add it to the water. Heat bee honey to the temperature of the living room. At the end, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Using aspirin can easily cleanse your face. Also, aspirin normalizes the work of all glands, including the sebaceous.|
|With gelatin||The gelatin treatment provides a preventative effect and helps to remove the earliest wrinkles. First you need to squeeze the juice from the orange and pour gelatin over it so that it is completely swollen. Add honey to the resulting mass.|
|With glycerin||Mix honey, glycerin, aloe juice and yolk. Leave to infuse for 35 minutes. After evenly covering the face with a mask, rinse off after 40 minutes with cold water. Glycerin helps moisturize and nourish the skin.|
|With aloe||Mix aloe juice and bee honey. Spread evenly over entire face. Wash off with cold water after 20 minutes. Aloe nourishes the skin with moisture and at the same time many nutrients.|
|With salt||Mix the purified salt with bee honey and place the mixture on the face. After 15 minutes, rinse with boiled water. Salt provides a reduction in oily sheen on the face.|
|With milk||With the help of milk, you can give the skin beauty and tenderness. Add warm milk to bee honey. Spread the entire mask evenly over the face, rinse off after 20 minutes.|
|With sour cream||Add sour cream to honey. Then apply everything to the face and rinse after 20 minutes. Due to sour cream, you can achieve hydration and softening of the skin.|
|With lemon||Pour fresh lemon juice into bee honey. Distribute the resulting mask over all facial contours, and after 20 minutes rinse with micellar water. Lemon helps clean up comedones, acne and blackheads.|
|With fruits||Mix the apple flesh with honey. Distribute throughout the face, rinse off after 25 minutes. This mask helps to completely refresh and moisturize the skin.|
|Cinnamon||Bee honey mixed with cow’s milk. Add cinnamon to the resulting solution and place the entire mixture on the female face. After 15 minutes, rinse with boiled water. Cinnamon helps to have a calming effect.|
How to make a mask of honey with oils
- Wrinkled honey facial mask with oils can easily provide the female skin with oxygen and a supply of nutrients. You need to stock up on the following ingredients: bee honey, citrus juice, one egg yolk, potatoes and olive oil.
Boil the potatoes well, then knead them and mix with oil and yolk. Add to the resulting composition freshly squeezed citrus juice and liquid honey. Stir everything well. Apply to face, except lips and eyes, and rinse off after 35 minutes. Rinse off first with chilled water, and then boiled. In the end, it is recommended to use face cream.
- A face mask made of honey and grape seed oil is prepared as follows: you need to mix this oil with carrot juice and egg yolk, add bee honey to the mixture. To mix everything. Apply over the entire contour of the face. Wash off after 25 minutes. After taking the procedure, it is recommended to smear the skin with a moisturizing or nourishing cream.
How to apply honey masks on the face
Recommendations of cosmetologists on how to apply the composition on the face:
- It is necessary to collect hair in a bun so that it does not interfere and does not climb into the mass, and the face must be completely cleaned of everyday dust and dirt before the procedure.
- The mask is recommended to be prepared right before its application.
- If the mask is too oily, then before using it, you should definitely wet your face with a damp cloth or a wet towel.
- Do not put a mask on your eyes.
- Be sure to lie down after applying the mask and relax as much as possible.
- It is recommended to remove it with a cotton pad, or warm water from under the tap.
- Before using honey, be sure to check it for sensitivity.
How much to keep the mask on your face
Beauticians do not recommend exceeding the norms of the mask, which are usually prescribed in recipes. The optimal time that is allotted to the procedure is considered to be an interval between 15-30 minutes.
How often can I make honey masks
Wrinkle honey mask for wrinkles – a tool that helps rejuvenate the skin, even out tone and moisturize the skin. All masks containing honey can be made at least daily, because it contains only components of soft consistency, but if the mask contains those products that cleanse all pores, then you should do it no more than 3 times a week.
Currently, the assortment
has a huge number of face masks from honey, which are able to completely clean the skin and get rid of wrinkles. It is important to prepare them correctly and follow the recommendations of dermatologists and cosmetologists.
Videos about face masks from honey