Radiant clean, smooth and healthy skin is the result of not only diligent washing with soap and water, but also the use of cleansing masks that can be prepared and applied not only in the beauty salon, but also at home.
- Cleansing Ingredients
- Skin Type and Recipe Selection
- Application rules
- Soft formula recipes for all skin types
- Cream and flour cleansers
- Mask with starch
- Banana mask
- Deep Cleansing Recipes
- Honey and Aspirin Scrub
- Coffee and sour cream
- Clay and Serum
- Cleansing Recipes for Sensitive Skin
- Honey mask
- Cottage cheese and pumpkin
- Dry Skin Recipes
- Shell mask
- With semolina
- Recipes for Oily Skin
- Honey – Almond Scrub
- Lemon and salt
- Recipes for combination skin
- Mask from black dots
- Acne and Blackhead Mask
- Mask with soda and cucumber
- Pore Cleansing Mask
- Cleansing and evening tone
- Cleansing and lifting lifts
- Top 5 Professional Tools
- Tips from dermatologists and cosmetologists
- Skin Care After Cleansing
- Frequency of use of masks and contraindications
- Video: facial cleansing masks
Excretions of the sebaceous glands, the use of cosmetics, dust – all this is badly reflected on the skin. Over time, problems appear in the form of peeling, rash, dryness and loss of natural shade.
Masks for cleansing will serve as a solution to the problems. The main goal of the cleansing mask is to free the skin surface from pollution, and only then moisturizing and nourishing in order to tone up and activate the epidermis to restore.
The most popular and effective cleansing ingredients are considered:
- Oatmeal . The ingredient not only removes dirt well, but also softens the skin. A large baggage of trace elements and valuable minerals improves the structure of the epidermis and provides healing in inflamed areas. It normalizes the secretion of sebaceous glands, eliminates black spots and peeling.
- Med . The product from the bees is applied to the entire face, except for the area near the eyes. Clapping fingers on the honey’s viscous structure, the pores abruptly open and clean. The product sometimes causes severe allergies.
- Baking soda . Small particles thoroughly clean any contaminants from the surface of the epidermis. When rubbing against moistened skin, soda dissolves without causing damage, unlike coarser scrubs with solid components. With regular use, age spots will fade and disappear. A whitening effect is achieved. Acts as an antibacterial agent.
- Coffee . Abrasive particles perfectly exfoliate the epithelial layer, improving blood microcirculation and air exchange. Due to this, toxins are removed. Sebaceous plugs are removed from the sweat glands, the regeneration process is accelerated, peeling disappears and the complexion improves.
- Clay . In cosmetology, several types are often used. The chemical composition of each is different. Color and healing properties are also different. The most common is white clay. After washing off, a lifting effect is created, metabolism is activated, and the skin is filled with microelements.
- Eggshell . It contains hyaluronic acid, which promotes skin rejuvenation and is often found in branded cosmetics for facelift.
Before use, the shell is washed to the state of powder. This mask has a rich content of calcium and vitamins. Small particles well eliminate keratinized layers of the skin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Skin Type and Recipe Selection
With an extensive selection of ingredients, the main thing is to achieve the desired goal without damage to health.
Important nuances must be taken into account – age and skin type.
Selection by age:
- For young people, skin care does not differ in a special approach. The main thing is to keep clean, gently degrease the problem area, nourish and moisturize the skin. Perfectly copes with the task of honey, clay and herbal preparations.
- Facial care in adulthood requires a careful and careful selection of masks. The main purpose of which is to preserve youth and prevent sagging. For nutrition and gentle cleaning, an oatmeal mask is best suited. Soda-based mixtures will whiten your face and eliminate black dots. Clay of different types works well on aging skin, it all depends on the individual.
Not all substances will be beneficial if their selection in the composition for the mask for a particular skin type was incorrect. Therefore, it is important to first determine the skin type and problems that the mask should solve.
Beauticians and doctors determine these types of skin:
- Oily . It is necessary to establish the activity of the sebaceous glands, treat inflammatory processes, remove black spots and cleanse the dermis. White clay masks are suitable, a substance rich in trace elements will absorb excess fatty secretion, remove toxins and tighten pores. A mask based on coffee and salt will restore the dermis to its elastic state.
- Dry . Moisturizing and nutrition comes first. In addition, masks should have a tonic effect. Owners of such skin have a tendency to peeling and redness, wrinkles appear earlier. The composition of the mixtures should not be aggressive. Sour cream is rich in lactic acid, it whitens and moisturizes the skin. Ideal if it is natural cream. For cleaning, oatmeal and honey masks are suitable.
- Combined . Owners of this type need a differentiated approach. T – the zone is oily and in dark spots, a cleansing mask should be applied here, and moisturizing in dry places. The forehead and nasolabial triangle should be cleaned with a mixture using coffee or eggshell.
- Normal . The main thing is not to overdo it in the choice of components. Otherwise, the skin can be dried or made problematic. It is important to clean properly, be sure to tone and moisturize well. Yellow or white clay will narrow the pores and enrich the skin with trace elements. The oatmeal mask will also be useful.
- Sensitive . Such skin instantly responds to any external irritation. Components that relieve itching, redness and peeling should be added. Hercules flakes gently cleanse the face. You can use honey with caution.
- Problematic . Such skin causes a lot of trouble. Often appearing inflammatory processes. Masks do not cure and cannot always help, but an opportunity exists to alleviate or reduce deficiencies. The mixtures, which include honey with healing properties, will help get rid of these troubles. Yeast cleanses the dermis well and gently. Clay and laundry soap can act as an antibacterial agent.
In all masks without exception, based on coffee, eggshell, honey, clay, additional components are added that enhance the effect or add their useful properties. Before applying the composition of the mask, it is important to properly prepare the face for cleansing.
Facial cleansing masks increase blood circulation, eliminate a layer of dead cells, dark spots.
Rules for the use of masks at home:
- Any mask should pass an allergy test.
- Be sure to wash thoroughly before applying.
- You can not use the mask if the face has a
- When choosing a recipe, be sure to consider the type of skin and age.
- Irregular use of the mask will not lead to the desired results.
- The cleaning mixture is done immediately before use. It makes no sense to procure for future use, since over time all useful properties are lost.
- The mask should be held on the face for no more than 30 minutes, otherwise it can be harmful.
- It is better to cleanse the face at night, and after the procedure moisturize the skin with cream.
Following the rules, the results will come quickly, but it all depends on the state of the epidermis.
Soft formula recipes for all skin types
Scrubs are designed for deep cleansing, so they include abrasive particles of an aggressive nature.
And masks for gentle cleansing include soft ingredients:
- powdered milk;
In a soft product for any skin, add all kinds of oils, juice of fruits or vegetables, dairy products. Masks are made in enameled, ceramic or glassware, and the components are mixed with a wooden spoon or spatula.
Cream and flour cleansers
In a cup with 1 large tablespoons of wheat flour, 1 small tablespoons of cream are introduced. Gently apply to the face with circular massage movements. Mask action 15 min. Remove with sponge and warm water. The dermis is delicately cleansed and small wrinkles are smoothed out.
Mask with starch
1 large spoonful of potato or corn starch and the same amount of warmed milk are combined. Add a couple drops of olive or grape oil. The structure will resemble thick sour cream. Apply the mask in a circular rubbing into the epidermis, and leave for 15 minutes.
Mash one ripe banana until porridge. To smear on the face and neck. It should lie down in a calm state for 20 minutes. The skin will cleanse, moisturize and receive excellent nutrition.
Deep Cleansing Recipes
Such cleansing should be performed carefully so as not to burn or injure the skin.
Honey and Aspirin Scrub
3 tablets of aspirin are dissolved in 2 large tablespoons of cool boiled water. Pour a dessert spoon of honey there and stir at a pace. When applied, the face is massaged a little. Then leave for 15 minutes.
Coffee and sour cream
The proportion looks like this: 2 small spoons of crushed coffee beans + 1 small spoons of thick sour cream. All combine and massage your face for about 4 minutes. Wash skin with water.
Clay and Serum
2 large tablespoons of white clay powder are combined with 1 large tablespoons of serum. Stand on the skin for 20 minutes and remove with warm water. After any deep cleansing, it is advisable to apply a moisturizer to the skin.
Cleansing Recipes for Sensitive Skin
With sensitive skin, the epidermis will respond to an irritating environment in a short time. Therefore, peeling with coarse abrasive particles is undesirable.
Beat a raw egg lightly, add 1 large tablespoons of flowing honey. Mix everything on the face. After 15 minutes, wash.
Cottage cheese and pumpkin
Grate pumpkin pulp on a smaller grater. Squeeze the juice, you need 2 large tablespoons + 2 large tablespoons of soft cottage cheese, grated through a sieve. Mix pumpkin juice and cottage cheese, spread on face, remove after a quarter of an hour.
Dry Skin Recipes
Cleansing face masks at home are made from eggshell or semolina.
In a coffee grinder to a state of dust, grind the eggshell, 1 large spoon is needed. In a bowl, knead the pulp of a slice of ripe melon, add 1 small tablespoons of real homemade sour cream + eggshell + not shell. It is mixed until smooth and on the face. Soak for 20 minutes.
Grind fresh carrots on a fine grater, you need only 2 tablespoon. There pour 2 large tablespoons of semolina + 1 large tablespoons of warmed milk. Keep the mixture on your face for 20 minutes. The skin will be enriched with vitamin A and the dead cells will disappear.
Recipes for Oily Skin
Using cleansing masks, you can correct deficiencies and achieve good cleansing.
Honey – Almond Scrub
It will take 50 gr. ground through a meat grinder almonds. Before crushing it is placed in water for 3-4 hours, then small grains will become softer and will not injure the skin. Pour 1 large tablespoons of flowing honey + 10 drops of grapefruit juice. Mix everything and massage for 3-4 minutes during application. Remove with plain water.
Lemon and salt
A powerful tool for very oily skin. The juice combine lemon with 1 large tablespoons of ordinary salt. Leave in a bowl for 15 minutes to dissolve salt crystals. Before applying, add 1 small spoonfuls of peach oil. Such a mask on the face remains less than usual, 10 minutes will be enough.
Recipes for combination skin
Cleaning masks at home for a person to make high-quality and safe is easy, the main thing is to correctly observe the proportions.
Dissolve 15 grams of soft baker’s yeast in 1 large tablespoons of heated water, let it brew for 30 minutes. Pour 2 large tablespoons of salt + 2 small tablespoons of pomegranate juice. After mixing all the ingredients, cover the face with a mask for 20 minutes, then wash off the skin with a decoction of linden.
Mix 2 large tablespoons of sugar and 1 large tablespoons of linseed oil. Apply to skin with vigorous rubbing and stand for 10 minutes. To wash the infusion of chamomile.
Mask from black dots
A woman’s face will become nicer if you remove the black dots. This will require 3 tablets of activated carbon and water. The coal is crushed to a state of powder, so much water is added to make a paste. Apply to the skin with rubbing movements. The mixture is left for 7-8 minutes.
It is better to wash it with mineral water without gas.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Acne and Blackhead Mask
Such a composition should dry the skin, respectively, and rashes on it.
Mask with soda and cucumber
Grind fresh cucumber. Pour 0.5 small spoons into the soda. The resulting slurry is applied to the skin and allowed to act for 20 minutes. Wash the skin with a decoction of calendula.
Pore Cleansing Mask
The composition of the mixture includes whey of 2 large tablespoons + 1 small tablespoons of crushed dried peas. Rub gently into the skin for 3 minutes and rinse.
Cleansing and evening tone
Peel and grate 1 potato and 1 small carrot. Add the yolk of a fresh egg. Mix everything and apply to the skin. After 20 minutes, rinse with warm, light beer. This composition nourishes, whitens and evens out the tone.
Cleansing and lifting lifts
The following mixture tones the skin, tightens the oval of the face. Recipe: 1 tablespoon. blue clay dissolve in 1 large tablespoons of green apple juice + 1 dess. l honey. Apply a thick layer on the skin and leave for 25 minutes.
Top 5 Professional Tools
Among cosmetologists, such cosmetic masks from professional cosmetics brands are popular:
- AVON “Pore Cleansing” . Gently removes traces of makeup. The composition contains salicylic acid, which has a whitening effect. Removes black dots and pigmentation. Natural ingredients will help improve the healing process. Extract of eucalyptus leaves and camellia narrow pores. Virginia witch hazel powder and phytophasis seeds remove inflammation.
- Himalaya Herbals with walnut . Cleanses the dermis and makes it smooth. The main components are small particles of a walnut shell. An extract from wheat germ fills the dermis with amino acids and vitamins. Apple extract tones and smoothes.
- Hyalogy Clay Pack Forlle’d . Intensive cleansing. Bentonite, talc, kaolin – absorbents. Swelling and greasy shine disappear. Clay, which is part of the product, increases blood circulation.
- Yves Rocher Sebo Vegetal . Combination skin becomes without oily sheen and even tone returns. The composition of the drug has the root of the Baikal skullcap. The plant removes antioxidants and free radicals. Strengthens blood vessels, heals wounds. The presence of clay narrows the pores.
- L’Oreal “The Magic of Clay . ” The composition contains clay and natural red algae. It improves blood circulation and opens the pores due to the warming effect. The cleansing procedure goes deeper. Algae extract fills the dermis with microelements, restores and strengthens it.
All funds are applied to the face no more than 2 times a week.
Tips from dermatologists and cosmetologists
To achieve the expected result will help exactly executed recommendations:
- Using steam, treat your face to open pores. It takes 10 minutes;
- Using a scrub to make a peeling;
- On a steamed face, acne is better removed with the help of special masks;
- The products are applied along massage lines, the skin cannot be stretched;
- After the cleansing procedure, it is advisable to use therapeutic astringents that close the pores and restore the tone of the face. Moisturizer will come in handy;
- The care product is applied by driving in.
Skin Care After Cleansing
3 days after a cleansing facial mask, the skin will recover.
Therefore, at home, you have to be more careful and not ignore the advice of cosmetologists:
- To clean the skin at night;
- Sudden temperature changes must be avoided;
- After a couple of hours, examine your face for scratches and wounds. If any, pointwise treat with iodine;
- Apply a restorative;
- The next day, before going out, use a cream with SPF of at least 15, even if it is cloudy outside.
Provided that all steps are followed, the next day there should be no rashes and irritation.
Frequency of use of masks and contraindications
It is better to make and apply facial cleansing masks at home a couple of times a week in the summer, and in the cold, times will be enough.
So that the composition of the mask does not harm, it is important to consider contraindications and caution:
- allergy to a component;
- open wounds;
- lichen or seborrhea;
- purulent inflammation;
- sunny or frosty burn;
- rash of an unknown nature.
Facial cleansing is a delicate procedure, you need to approach it responsibly, applying the compounds strictly according to the instructions and rules.
Homemade cleansing facial masks are a good alternative to expensive cosmetic procedures for cleansing the epidermis in beauty salons. But the condition and type of skin are different, therefore recipes are chosen accordingly.
Video: facial cleansing masks
The best facial cleansing masks, top 5 in the video clip:
Effective cleansing mask at home: