Black dots are pores that are clogged with dirt and clogged with sebum. If black dots appear on the face, then you can get rid of them with the help of such means as creams, masks, steam baths, plasters, exfoliating products.
Reasons for the appearance of black dots
In some people, black dots appear only in adolescence, others suffer with them all their lives.
The statement that the black color of the dots is caused by dirt is erroneous. In fact, it is a sebaceous plug, consisting of dead particles of epidermis, dust and cosmetics, and it acquires a dark shade due to oxidative processes that occur over time.
The reasons for the appearance of black dots are as follows:
- Excessive secretion of sebum. Most often, it is oily skin that is prone to comedones. Sebum does not have time to be removed naturally, as a result of which the pores become clogged. If sebaceous plugs form on normal or dry skin, attention should be paid to its hydration.
Improper care. This includes:
- Inadequate skin cleansing, including neglecting the evening makeup removal procedure – street dust is collected in the pores. In addition, it is necessary to wash your face after using cleansers in order to wash off the residues from the skin.
- Frequent use of oily cream, because it provokes the appearance of black dots.
- Excessive enthusiasm for cleansing procedures. It leads to clogging of pores, because the skin, which is often exposed to lotions, tonics, scrubs, loses its protective layer, it becomes dry. Sebaceous glands respond to this process by increasing the intensity of sebum production, which clogs the pores.
- Use of cosmetic products. The negative consequences are the frequent use of decorative cosmetics, oily caring creams, powder, cheap products based on mineral oils. These products contain components that do not nourish and moisturize the skin, but gather in the depths of the pores, contributing to the formation of sebaceous plugs. In addition, it is necessary to select cosmetics in accordance with the type of skin. For example, oily skin can not be applied to dry skin, as they have a lot of oils.
- An unstable hormonal background. Periodically, comedones can occur during menstruation in women, as well as in certain periods of life – adolescent, menopause.
- Digestion problems. When black dots appear, it is recommended to limit the use of fatty and fried foods. However, there is no direct relationship between these processes.
- Heredity . If the skin is initially characterized by wide pores, then the dirt will clog in them and contribute to the formation of comedones.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
In a salon, the process of cleansing the skin from black spots occurs quickly. As a result, you can get rid of the problem in one day.
Cleaning is carried out in the following ways:
- Manual cleaning . This is the easiest method to get rid of black dots, it is performed under sterile conditions both directly with your fingers after preliminary steaming and skin cleansing, and with the help of Uno spoons – a special tool in the form of a small spoon with a hole in the center. After the procedure, a soothing mask is applied to the face. This procedure is painful, and in the first few days after it, the skin requires rehabilitation.
- Ultrasonic cleaning . Through a conductive gel, the skin is exposed to high-frequency vibrations. As a result, the upper layer of the epidermis is cleaned of accumulated fat and dirt, and the skin regeneration process is stimulated. The pain will be minor. Among the contraindications for diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Vacuum cleaning . The exposure is the device, inside of which negative pressure is created. Thanks to this, the skin, like a vacuum cleaner, is cleaned of black dots. This method is almost painless, but less effective than, for example, ultrasonic cleaning. Its advantage is that the device is able to cleanse the skin even in hard to reach places, for example, on the wings of the nose.
- Chemical peeling . It involves the impact on the skin of glycolic, lactic, fruit acid. Compositions for chemical peeling may contain different amounts of acid with respect to additional components, which determines the intensity of cleansing. The substance dissolves the sebaceous plugs, and the pores are cleaned. However, large comedones may remain.
- Laser cleaning . The laser removes the upper layer of the skin, stabilizes blood circulation and metabolic processes. As a result, the activity of the sebaceous glands normalizes, and the black dots gradually disappear.
Manual removal – how to extrude correctly
Mechanical cleaning, in other words, manual removal of black dots, can be carried out at home, but it is important to observe all the conditions for the procedure. Otherwise, trauma to the skin, its inflammation, and the appearance of acne with purulent contents cannot be avoided. The procedure cannot be performed with vessels close to the surface of the skin.
An important point in preparing the skin for the procedure is its cleansing, disinfection and steaming. You should use any facial scrub to remove keratinized skin particles.
For a steam bath, boil 2 tablespoon. herbs with antiseptic effect, such as chamomile. Then the head is tilted over the bowl so that the face is exposed to steam.
The temperature of the steam should be comfortable, non-burning, it is regulated by raising or lowering the face above the container with the decoction. Steam the skin for 10-15 minutes. The pores after such a procedure expand and it becomes easier to remove black dots.
After that, hands are thoroughly disinfected with alcohol, including nails. The bandage is moistened with an antiseptic agent – alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, salicylic acid solution – and, pressing on both sides of the black dot with fingers, remove the dot. Do not press too hard or use nails, this injures the skin.
When the cleaning is completed, it is necessary to disinfect the skin, apply a mask soothing and narrowing the pores, otherwise the released channels will again be filled with secret. If there is no time to make a mask, rinse your face with cold water or wipe the skin with a cube of ice – this will give the same effect.
A special patch that can be purchased in the department of cosmetic products or in a pharmacy will help get rid of black spots on the face.
From the strip of funds you need to remove the protective film and stick to the cleaned area, slightly pressing down. As soon as 10-15 minutes pass, the strip is removed with a sharp movement. Black dots adhered to the strip are removed from the pores.
Black dot masks
Gelatin mask film . According to the principle of action on the patch from black dots, a mask based on gelatin is similar. 1 tablespoon gelatin must be poured with a small amount of warmed milk, and then another 10 minutes to heat the mixture with a microwave until the gelatin swells. The resulting mass is applied to the nose, cheeks, where there are black dots.
When the mass turns into a film, completely hardens, it must be removed with a quick movement. Black dots will be removed along with the film. Then you need to wipe the treated area with a solution of salicylic acid.
Hercules flakes and kefir. This mask helps to break down skin secretion, remove impurities to the surface, saturate the skin with useful substances, and soothe irritations.
1 tablespoon crushed hercules flakes poured into a small bowl, add 1 teaspoons. salt, preferably small, 4-5 cap. boric acid. Add the mixture with kefir to the density of sour cream. Fingers distribute the mixture on the face. The exposure time is 10-15 minutes. Then you need to massage the skin in a circular motion and wash off the mass with water.
Activated carbon and clay. Activated carbon has scrubbing and absorbing properties, so it is optimally suitable for use when removing black dots.
The composition is prepared as follows: 2 tab. activated carbon must be crushed in a mortar into powder, add to it 1 tablespoon. cosmetic clay (you can use blue, green, white). Then the dry ingredients are diluted with water to the state of sour cream and using a cotton pad is applied to the face. After 20 minutes, the mask can be washed off with warm water and a sponge.
Dead skin cells, if they are not removed on time, enter the pores together with dirt, clogging them. The scrub works in two directions at once, it exfoliates the stratum corneum and cleanses the pores. If you carry out the cleaning procedure with scrubs 2 times a week, then you can not only avoid the appearance of black dots, but also get rid of existing formations.
- Cinnamon honey scrub . It is necessary to connect 3 tablespoon. candied honey and 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon and mix well. Before applying the composition to the face, you need to steam the skin through a steam bath. From the opened pores, contaminants are removed better. Then, the resulting composition is applied by massage movements to the steamed surface. Such a scrub can be done at night or worn on the face during the day, leaving for a long exposure. Then it is washed off with warm water. The course of use daily for 2 weeks.
- Scrub with yogurt and salt . Salt and yogurt are mixed in a ratio of 8: 1, add 1 part lemon juice and 2 parts honey. After mixing the ingredients, apply on steamed skin. Massage movements work out areas with black dots and after 8-10 minutes wash off the mixture with warm water.
- Oat scrub . Take 1 tablespoon. chopped oatmeal and 1 teaspoons soda. Kefir is added to the eye to such a consistency that it is convenient to apply. Put the mass on the steamed face with massage movements and wash off after 10 minutes.
- Chocolate with olive oil . Cocoa powder, brown sugar, olive oil are taken in equal amounts and the components are combined. A couple of minutes work out the face with a scrub with massage movements, then rinse with cool water. It is enough to use this tool 2 times a week.
- Sugar . Help in the fight against pollution and ordinary white sugar. You need to mix the sand with vegetable oil, preferably olive or base (sea buckthorn, peach) to a comfortable consistency and scrub the skin with this composition for several minutes.
- Soda with salt. Soda and salt, combined as part of one scrub, give an anti-inflammatory effect, help cleanse the skin, even out its tone and lighten. The ingredients must be mixed in equal proportions and applied with a moist cotton pad to the prepared face with massage movements. Having worked out the problem areas in this way, the mixture is washed off with water and a moisturizer is applied, as this composition dries the skin.
Shaving scrub to remove comedones from shaving foam . Take small salt, lemon juice, hydrogen peroxide, shaving foam in a ratio of 1: 2: 2: 4. Combine the ingredients and gently appl
y only to areas of accumulation of black dots. Do not usd heavily. After 3 minutes, wash off the scrub with water and moisturize the face with cream.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
A good effect is given by the use of black dots of pharmacy products.
- Calcium chloride. The so-called peeling roll is prepared from it. It will take 1 ampoule of the product, which must be opened and applied to the face. Then the face is gently soaped with a hypoallergenic baby soap and rolled up the flakes with your fingers. Along with this, dead cells and impurities are removed. At the end of the procedure, a moisturizer is washed and applied to the skin.
- Ugresol. It contains a substance often used in face preparations – benzoyl peroxide. This substance helps fight both inflammation and rashes, as well as pollution. In addition to black dots, it helps get rid of blackheads. Use up to 3 times a day for 2-3 months.
- Salicylic acid. Presented on the pharmacy shelves with an alcohol solution. It dissolves accumulations in the pores, at the same time acting as an antiseptic, helps to normalize the production of skin secretion. To obtain a stable effect, it is necessary to wipe the face twice a day after morning and evening washing.
Boric alcohol and chloramphenicol. Applied as part of a mixture consisting of 5 tab. Chloramphenicol, 1,69 fluid ounce of ordinary alcohol and 1,69 fluid ounce of boric alcohol. The tablets are ground into a mortar before mixing.
- Hydrogen peroxide and tooth powder. The components are combined in such proportions that a viscous consistency is obtained. For 10 minutes, apply the mixture to a cleansed face, then remove with warm water.
- Cream “Klenzit”. It helps both to get rid of black spots on the face, and from acne. Helps to cleanse pores, opens closed comedones. The composition contains adaptalen, or retinoid. The drug is applied pointwise, only on problem areas. The course of use is 3 months.
For funds against black dots, you can go not only to the pharmacy, but also to the cosmetics store:
- Strips “Propeller”. Designed specifically for the nose. After peeling off the protective film, the product is glued to the area of accumulation of black dots, incubated for 15 minutes and quickly removed. The product has received many positive reviews. Its price is about $ 2,04.
Mask “Perfect skin” from the Clean Line. The manufacturer positions this product as multifunctional, it replaces 5 products, it contains zinc, eucalyptus and white clay, which are known for their anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties. This is a popular tool that effectively copes with its task. Its price is $ 2,04.
- Oriflame Code Cleanliness lotion. By removing black dots, this lotion simultaneously narrows the pores, fights greasy shine and promotes skin healing. The composition contains glycine, salicylic acid and alcohol. The product is suitable only for oily skin. The price is $ 4,08.
- Series for problem skin from Faberlic : mask, gel, cream. It is recommended to use the funds in the specified order. The mask contains clay, which helps to expand and clean the pores, the task of the gel is to cleanse, the cream helps to narrow the pores. Means of the series provide complete care for problem skin and remove black spots qualitatively. Use these products for 3 months.
How to get rid of black dots forever
It is impossible to get rid of black dots forever, because they appear at least in a single amount in each. This is determined by the structural features of the skin. To get rid of black dots use masks, steam baths, pharmacy products, facial cleansing cosmetics.
It is possible to remove black dots both manually at home, and using special devices in the cabin. The only requirement is antiseptic conditions, otherwise the appearance of acne at the site of the manipulations and other negative consequences associated with penetration into the pores of the infection is possible.
Video on how to get rid of black dots
Methods for getting rid of black spots on the face:
5 ways to get rid of black dots: