Aesthetic appeal is essential for almost every person, especially when it comes to women and young girls.
Cosmetic imperfections can create insecurity, unnecessary worries when communicating with people. Therefore, it is useful for every adult to know how to quickly get rid of acne in various parts of the body, how to prevent and treat clogged pores and the formation of acne.
- Causes of Acne and Blackheads
- The most common types of acne
- How to get rid of acne
- A quick way to remove acne in 5 minutes
- Top 3 Best Acne Treatments
- What to do if the pimple does not go away for a long time
- Drug treatment
- Outdoor facilities
- Folk remedies
- Diet – as a method of combating acne
- A list of useful products and menus for every day of the week
- The basic principles of diet
- Causes of acne associated with the gastrointestinal tract
- Acne Diet Schedule
- Ozone therapy
- Elos method
- Remedies for spots and traces after acne
- How to quickly get rid of acne and blackheads on your face – video tips:
Causes of Acne and Blackheads
Acne is the most common skin problem that affects not only teenagers, but also many adults. This ailment is observed in places where the largest number of sebaceous glands is located. According to statistics, about 80% of people aged 11 to 30 years have acne.
The reasons for the appearance of acne in humans are many, but doctors identify the most common causes:
- increased production of hormones during puberty;
- hormonal changes at the beginning or after stopping the use of birth control pills in women;
- side effects of certain types of drugs;
- heredity – the genes of each person determine the size of the sebaceous glands;
- endocrine diseases such as adrenal hyperplasia.
The sebaceous glands in the body secrete a secret called sebum. It pours out of the pores near the hair follicles and when the pores are blocked, anaerobic bacteria begin to multiply, resulting in chemicals that expand the pore walls.
The result can be inflammatory processes, small suppurations, or the so-called black spots, which over time turn into acne and acne.
The most common types of acne
In medicine, these common types of acne (types of acne) are distinguished:
- Blackheads (comedones) – are formed as a result of excessive keratinization of the epidermis (upper layer of the skin), combined with excess sebum production.
- Whiteheads (whitehead) – small nodules white protrude above the skin surface of 1/32 – 3/32 inch, dense feel, not painful to the touch..
- Youth acne (acne vulgaris) – occur mainly in adolescents due to an excessive increase in the level of male sex hormones in the blood.
- Oil acne – occurs in people as a result of close contact with technical oils and lubricants as a result of professional activities.
- Medicinal acne – occur as a side effect of prolonged use of drugs containing sodium bromide or iodine.
- Rosacea is a stage of development of rosacea disease. They arise due to disturbances in the microcirculation of the blood and the development of inflammatory processes in the area of pores and hair follicles.
Acne may look like small red dots or a large, pus-filled cyst. The onset of acne is the microcadmid stage. This is a microscopic lesion of the skin. Further, the black dot may become a dark comedone.
Acne and nodules are a serious form of acne complications. These yellowish bumps are filled with pus, and the nodules represent large and dense subcutaneous formations. There is also a form of acne with redness only. The so-called “acne vulgaris” is the most common form of acne that occurs in people regardless of age and gender.
How to get rid of acne
In order not to have problems with the skin, you should work in a wide variety of areas:
- monitor diet and medication;
- monitor the hormonal background, organ health, general conditions;
- avoid stress, monitor emotions;
- take care of the skin;
- competently choose cosmetics.
Skin – as the largest human organ, which acts as a protective barrier for infection and pathogens to enter the body, requires regular and proper care.
A quick way to remove acne in 5 minutes
The only way to quickly get rid of an acne, gallon in 5 minutes, is to use foundation or other masking cosmetics.
Top 3 Best Acne Treatments
You can quickly remove acne and get rid of acne on the face with the help of funds with a quick therapeutic effect. The most effective such products are:
- Face Cream BioAQUA PURESKIN Anti Acne-light Print.
- Acne Cream Floresan Face.
- Acne Healing Cream Formula: 10 (F10).
In fact, each pimple is an inflammatory process, small, local, but inflammatory, and in order to get rid of inflammation it is useful to use cold, in particular apply something cold.
To do this, you can use just a piece of ice, which you need to periodically apply to the pimple throughout the day. A pair of aspirin tablets during the day can also be used, which also relieve the inflammatory process.
In addition, tea tree oil has an excellent effect. It is not a fact that the pimple disappears completely within a few days, but a reduction in the effect of redness and size is possible, and then use the corrector.
Of the quick methods, oats and birch tar should also be advised. Masks from one or the other should be used periodically throughout the day, then rinse with water. As a rule, about 5 of these masks allow you to dry pimples and get a more pleasant look.
What to do if the pimple does not go away for a long time
At some age, this state of affairs is quite normal, especially when various hormonal surges are observed. They can be caused by growing up, pregnancy and other factors.
Also, an acne rash is a symptom of various problems in the body. Therefore, in the presence of acne for a long time, you should diagnose your own body. Of course, one should also abandon poking and illiterate squeezing of acne – simple factors that also often cause persistent acne and acne.
As a rule, treatment using various drugs is prescribed by a dermatologist. Diagnostics is preliminarily performed in order to determine the best treatment technique. Accordingly, if in advertising, for example, a method is offered how to quickly get rid of an acne thanks to a medicine, you should not immediately purchase such a drug.
Potent drugs vary. It is advisable to first examine the microflora and only then assign the appropriate method, for example:
- preparations with zinc;
- Azelaic acid;
- ointments with antibiotics;
- peeling preparations with exfoliating effect.
In addition, you need to adhere to basic tips, since only they will allow you to maintain the effect. Each wash their face with warm water and baby soap. Apply a mask and tincture 3-4 times a week. At the weekend, do
Keep your face clean throughout the day, use wet antibacterial wipes. Use antibacterial hand gel if you suddenly want to fix your makeup or just touch your face. Before going to bed in the evening, make-up must be washed off, otherwise it will irritate the skin.
It should be noted various options that affect the skin directly. They can be used as regularly in order to quickly get rid of acne or applied occasionally when you need to remove pronounced cosmetic defects.
- A great property in the fight against acne is salicylic acid. It dries the kidneys, bactericidal effect and exfoliates dead skin particles. Salicylic acid can be purchased at the pharmacy and wiped on the skin. But be careful not to overdo it, salicylic acid can dry your skin.
- Vizin eye drops , which work well with only reddened acne, help in this matter . If exactly such “not matured” acne is available, treatment with Visin gives a tangible effect in a short period.
- A mask with honey plays an important role in solving this problem. Honey contains many vitamins and minerals. Due to these positive effects, the skin becomes silky and the pores are narrowed. For cooking, mix 50 g of honey, 50 g of olive oil and 1 yolk. Everything is thoroughly mixed and applied to the face, neck and decollete. After 20 minutes, the mixture is washed off with warm water.
A good treatment option is tincture of celandine, which is able to relieve acne in almost a day.
A great way to get rid of acne at home is chamomile tea. Chamomile is known for its beneficial properties, acts as an antiseptic and cleanses the skin. You should make a compress from the decoction or use ice cubes from this decoction every morning to cleanse the skin. This option tones and soothes the skin, an excellent tool for awakening.
- A great option is a combination of a mixture of aloe juice and parsley, it is used twice a day.
- Cosmetic clay is sold in a pharmacy or any beauty salon. Clay is added to hot water, stirred and applied, waiting until the clay dries. Rinse thoroughly.
- A well-known popular method is a beer mask, or rather beer foam. It is better to choose a fresh and “live” beer, apply to the affected area, and let it dry. Rinse with clean water.
- Apply a layer of ordinary laundry soap on your face and wait until this soapy table dries. Excellent and dries and cleanses the skin.
- To effectively combat young acne, you should use dry brewer’s yeast, which is dissolved in milk.
- Nettles that are brewed in boiling water can be used. Take 3,38 fluid ounce of nettle infusion at least twice a day. The course should be continued for at least 2 weeks.
If within 3 months none of the above funds against acne on the face helps, you need to contact a dermatologist. The doctor will do an accurate analysis.
Diet – as a method of combating acne
Be careful with food. Acne is not only the result of hormonal imbalance, but nutrition is related to the problem. The high fat content in food, especially fried foods, makes the skin oily and acne increases. Therefore, avoid sausages and fatty cheese.
Dutch scientists have found that chocolate is also a great opponent of beautiful skin and predisposes to acne. The ingredients in the sweet dessert alter the activity of the immune cells, so that the inflammatory reactions on the skin are accelerated and at the same time, the defense against bacteria is reduced.
One of the main causes of acne is known to be infection caused by the bacteria Propionibacterium acnes, and the additional presence of Staphylococcus aureus worsens the symptoms.
Add more foods that contain zinc to the menu. According to recent studies, it is precisely the deficiency of this microelement that causes acne, but additional intake of zinc in the form of a dietary supplement is best discussed with a doctor.
It is better to eat only fresh fruits and vegetables, and drink very clean water. It is also necessary to eat quality dairy products. This is because acne can occur when bowel health is inadequate.
Therefore, it is sometimes advisable to deal with this very factor, for example, using probiotics. It is not always necessary to purchase special additives, natural sour-milk products or sauerkraut and other pickled foods are also excellent sources of probiotics and improve digestion.
Drink more water! Regular consumption of large amounts of water enhances metabolism and removal of toxins, helps maintain normal body temperature.
Dehydration, although not felt when it is light, leads to the formation of acne due to the “warming” of the body.
A list of useful products and menus for every day of the week
A variety of creams can help overcome acne, both on the face and on the body, but we all know that the disease must be treated, and not masked. That is why a special acne diet was developed to reduce acne on the face and body.
The basic principles of diet
First of all, the acne diet should include the following:
- Fiber, and these are fresh vegetables, fruits, cereals.
- Squirrels. This is the main product for strengthening cells, including the skin. Chicken, fish, seafood, dairy products are suitable here.
- Vitamin A. Carrot juice, as well as apricots, beef liver and olive oil, are great. By the way, olive oil is useful to drink 1 tablespoon per day, take it as a rule.
- Vitamin E. This includes all kinds of nuts and pistachios.
- Vitamin B. This is a variety of cheeses and buckwheat. One of the options for acne diet is fried chicken breast with buckwheat.
- Omega acid. It can be both vitamins (such as fish oil), and products, for example, flax seeds.
- Zinc. Herring, animal liver, fresh oysters.
Causes of acne associated with the gastrointestinal tract
Acne first appears when the body does not have time to get rid of toxins and toxins through the digestive tract. In this case, toxins are excreted through the pores of the skin. And products such as sugar provoke the production of sebum, which is why sweet tooths often have oily skin.
The good news is that you can get rid of acne only by observing simple rules, including:
- Eat foods from the list above.
- Eat more of the following foods: lemon, ginger, garlic, parsley, carrots.
- Drink enough water, from 0,5 gallon per day or more.
- Delete alcohol and fast food from the list of products.
Acne Diet Schedule
The following list is compiled for a week and is an approximate acne diet schedule:
- Breakfast – o
atmeal with milk, tomatoes, cucumbers, apples, drinks with antioxidants (for example, green tea);
- Lunch – poultry soup, hard-boiled egg, green tea;
- Dinner – seafood or meatballs with vegetables. Carrot juice.
- Breakfast – curd products, for example, curd. Cheese without bread. Green tea;
- For lunch – chicken or turkey soup. Drinks with antioxidants (e.g. green tea);
- Dinner – beef meat fried with a side dish of vegetables and a glass of milk.
- Breakfast – vegetables and fresh fruits, milk or kefir;
- Lunch – rabbit soup, vegetable salad, green tea;
- Dinner – buckwheat, milk drink.
- Breakfast – cottage cheese, wheat porridge, tea;
- Lunch – fish soup, green tea;
- Dinner – chicken baked with vegetables.
5 day acne diet:
- Breakfast – chicken and vegetable salad, green tea;
- For lunch – ear, carrot juice;
- Dinner – vegetable salad, baked chicken, brown bread.
- Breakfast – hard boiled egg, light vegetable salad, compote;
- Lunch – chicken soup, fruit salad, fruit drink;
- Dinner – buckwheat or semolina porridge, kefir.
- Breakfast – wheat or buckwheat porridge, low-fat kefir;
- Lunch – steamed fish, green tea;
- Dinner – curd products, yogurt, fruit salad.
This is a sample menu for the week, which you can also make based on personal preferences. Meals should be performed every 3-4 hours and the most important thing is to exclude snacks. In case of severe hunger, you can eat an apple.
This method is popular in beauty salons and represents the introduction of small portions of ozone-containing preparations under the skin that purposefully affect the recovery processes in the epidermis.
Many will see a resemblance to mesotherapy and similar methods, and they really exist. Only here the goal is to eliminate acne and this goal is achieved in a relatively small number of sessions.
As a rule, in order to achieve an absolute effect, it will take up to 6 sessions, but the first visible effects appear almost immediately after completion of the injections. Redness of the skin begins to decrease, the inflammatory process subsides.
Such a cosmetic effect is especially recommended for those for whom the drugs have low efficiency or, if you want to get an effect in a short period.
This method combines the use of special radiation and radio frequency energy, which in combination give a practically unrivaled effect. Of course, this method is a little longer than the previous one, but at least it is no less effective and, most importantly, it is completely painless.
A special apparatus is used, which gives irradiation at a certain frequency. For 8-10 sessions, about 80% of all acne, gums and acne are eliminated. The effect is fixed for a long period, the method is almost harmless.
Remedies for spots and traces after acne
In conclusion, useful tips on how to bring the skin to perfect conditions. From the previous paragraphs, it is clear how to quickly get rid of acne now you need to say about the prevention and elimination of scars.
- Maintain facial hygiene. Regardless of the cause of acne, if the skin is dirty, the situation worsens. Regular facial cleansing in the morning and evening with a suitable cleansing gel cleanses the pores in the depths and keeps the skin hydrated.
- Do not touch the face. Through the hands, the skin becomes infected with bacteria, and the inflammation becomes even stronger. The safest way to aggravate blackheads and scars is to squeeze out more acne. Thus, the infection goes deep and acne becomes even greater.
- Sleep enough and avoid stress . Lack of sleep leads to metabolic disorders and hormonal imbalances directly associated with the kidneys. And under stress, the body sends false signals to the liver, which accelerates its activity. Thus, more toxic products are released, which also causes the appearance of new blackheads.
- Do not overdo it with a tan. His action is deceptive, a dark complexion hides his flaws. However, in fact, ultraviolet rays damage epithelial cells, clog pores and create acne.
To get rid of acne, in particular various scars and small scars, regular face peeling should be used. In addition, such simple methods as washing mixes based on lemon juice (or natural vinegar) and water are useful, but you need to mix in proportions normal to the skin.
Quickly get rid of acne can only be an integrated approach, using effective methods and therapeutic agents. It should be noted the importance of a competent choice of cosmetics (without isopropyl myristate and lanolin) with useful components and a careful selection of drugs, in particular hormonal preparations.
For prolonged rashes, you should contact a dermatologist or your doctor, as only specialists can determine possible health problems that entail skin problems. As you know, rashes in the form of small pimples on the skin can be a symptom indicating a serious illness – eczema or dermatitis.
How to quickly get rid of acne and blackheads on your face – video tips: