The formation of black dots depends largely on the wrong lifestyle, environmental conditions, and general health. The main reasons for their appearance are: hormonal failure in the body, metabolic disorders, alcohol abuse, various diets, smoking, as well as improper skin care.
On the person’s face there are sebaceous glands that protect the skin, but under the influence of adverse factors, the glands become clogged due to excess fat secreted by the skin, dead cells and dust particles, which is the process of the appearance of black dots on the face.
To get rid of this trouble, we will further consider the types, methods and methods of cleaning the face at home.
- What is face cleaning done for
- Cleaning methods
- Preparatory stage
- The main features of facial cleansing
- Steam baths
- Mechanical cleaning
- Herbal masks
- Clay masks
- Activated Carbon and Gelatin
- Body mask
- Mask with aspirin
- Sour cream and orange juice
- Egg White Honey
- Amber Acid Peeling
- Acid Cleansing
- Shaving with a shaving cream
- Home Cleaning Devices
- After cleaning
- Video on the topic: Facial Cleansing
What is face cleaning done for
Cleaning the face at home from black dots:
- free pores and skin cells from toxins and toxins;
- exfoliate dead skin cells;
- improves blood circulation and metabolism.
Cleaning should be carried out at different intervals, depending on the type of skin. For example, dry and normal skin require a monthly facial cleansing procedure, while oily skin, which is the most problematic due to enlarged pores, should receive cleansing 10 days, that is, every 10 days.
The effect of skin cleansing is striking, since in addition to the disappearance of black spots, there is an increase in skin immunity, pores are cleaned, improving metabolism, regeneration is enhanced in the tissues of the epidermis, as a result of which a rejuvenating effect is achieved, that is, the skin becomes elastic and elastic.
Having good cosmetics for daily care is not enough for beauty and healthy skin. It is necessary to periodically cleanse the face in a compartment with a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
There are many ways to clean the face – the most common, and in demand, are presented in the table:
Purpose and Description
serves for cleaning from whiteheads, greasy plugs, black dots;
cleaning is carried out with special tools and fingers.
scars may remain;
high blood pressure;
if the skin is dry;
|Physiotherapy or disincrustation||
the procedure softens sebaceous plugs;
tissue toning occurs;
conducted using galvanic current and alkaline solutions.
heart rhythm disturbances.
trichloroacetic acid concentrate is used;
acid is applied with local anesthesia.
difficult to control procedure;
the possibility of burns;
toxicity of substances.
chronic diseases of the heart, kidneys and liver;
necessary for exfoliating the epithelium and to improve
microcirculation in blood vessels;
means: scrubs, tonics, masks, milk.
dead cells are removed;
apparatus with nozzles.
|hemorrhages are possible||
increased fragility of blood vessels;
foci of inflammation on the face.
surface layers of the skin are cleansed by peeling
inflammation on the skin;
improves blood circulation;
skin cells are massaged.
for cleansing of blackheads and blackheads;
liquid nitrogen is used;
there is a spasm in the vessels with
expansion of capillaries.
After the procedure, a significant rejuvena
there is a strong cold;
heart rhythm disturbance;
|heart and vascular diseases.|
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Before starting procedures to cleanse the face of comedones, it is necessary to carefully remove any dirt, dust, makeup from the surface of the skin in the following sequence:
- Wash your face with water. Water should be slightly warm.
- Use of face wash: apply with soft circular motions. It is not recommended to usd the surface of the skin strongly, as it is possible to clog the dirt deeper into the pores, and also deprive the skin of its natural oils.
- Rinse your face with cool but not cold water.
- Do not use washcloths, especially with dry skin, because you can scratch and cause infection.
A correctly conducted preparatory stage is the key to successful cleaning of black dots.
The main features of facial cleansing
Facial cleansing at home is effective when using the following procedures:
- Cleansing the face with water using special means for washing and removing cosmetics, which are selected in accordance with the type of skin.
- Steam baths. This procedure is performed to open the pores of the skin when steaming the face.
- Mechanical cleaning is a process in which black dots are extruded by the fingers. After mechanical cleaning, it is necessary to apply additional cleaning methods to obtain a more stable result and prevent the appearance of new black dots.
- Facial cleaning must be continued, combining different means, methods and tools that can be selected from the following list :
- Herbal masks. The use of useful herbs for the skin of the face, the correct preparation of masks, as well as their application, helps to remove sebaceous plugs, oxidants and toxins, which is one of the ways to get rid of comedones.
- Clay masks improve the structure of the skin, promote cell regeneration and rejuvenation.
- Using activated carbon with gelatin is a way to treat problem skin.
- The use of oatmeal helps to remove black spots, reduce inflammation, normalize the tone of the epidermis and improve skin color.
- Bodyguard masks are a wonderful means to cleanse different types of skin and in a group of different ages. Helps restore skin beauty.
- Various masks, including a mask with aspirin , a sour cream mask with orange juice, egg white with honey. These masks are effective help in the fight against black dots, easy to prepare and always available.
- Peeling with succinic acid , various scrubs – help cleanse the skin of dead skin particles, contribute to the normalization of micro-circulation of blood, give the skin softness and smoothness.
- Soda and shaving cream – an alternative to salon professional cosmetic procedures.
- Acidic cleansing – instead of concentrated acids, salicylic acid, mandelic, lactic, retinoic, and fruit acids are used.
- A device for home cleaning is a device that, in addition to cleansing the skin of blackheads, helps to saturate skin cells with oxygen, and as a rule reduces the depth of wrinkles.
After the blackhead cleaning procedures, you should take care of your face skin – close your pores and moisturize.
Steam baths are necessary for steaming the pores of the skin in order to conduct a deeper cleaning than washing. During steaming, the black dots soften, and subsequently, with further mechanical cleaning, they are easily removed. Baths are best done with herbs that help expand pores and clean them from black spots.
The following herbs are most effective in cleansing the face:
- Celandine – not only effective in the fight against black spots, but also able to fight inflammation, age spots, herpes;
- Licorice – removes toxins.
- Chamomile – soothes irritation and relieves inflammation.
- Burdock – opens and cleanses pores, disinfects.
- Calendula is a powerful bactericidal agent, relieves inflammation, and promotes wound healing.
- Oregano – cleanses and tones.
To properly prepare herbal infusion for the bath, you need to make a decoction, which will require 2 tablespoon. l selected grass, which can not be crushed, and 200 grams of boiling water. Put on fire, but do not bring to a boil, that is, make sure that the broth slowly boils for 15 minutes under the lid. Then let the broth brew for an hour, then strain.
Stages of the steaming procedure:
- First, remove makeup, dirt and dust from the face using special means and wash with warm water.
- Put your hair under a hat.
- Boil water – you need about 0,5 gallon of boiling water.
- Pour 2 cups of cooked herbal infusion into boiling water.
- Pour boiled water with broth into a deep and wide enough container.
- Bend over the container face down, adjusting the distance to the surface of the water so as not to get burned with hot steam. As you cool lower, tilt your head.
- Throw a thick, better terry towel over your head.
- The procedure time for the best effect is up to 12-15 minutes.
- After a bath, sit quietly for 5 minutes to absorb residual moisture into the skin.
Important! After the steam bath you can not wash and wipe your face with a towel. Moisture must evaporate itself.
Contraindications for steam baths.
The procedure can not be used for diseases such as:
- cardiovascular disease;
- the presence of high temperature.
If you make baths regularly, at least a couple of times a week, the skin will take on a well-groomed and healthy appearance over time due to the healing properties of herbs whose essential oils penetrate deeply into the epidermis.
Mechanical cleaning of the skin of the face requires preliminary preparation, that is, removal of makeup, and cleaning of the oily layer using the procedures of steaming and disinfection. Before you begin, it is necessary to exclude contraindications.
Stages of proper conduct:
- “Remove” makeup – wash with cosmetics and / or make a cleansing mask.
- Inspect the surface of the skin for eczema and inflammation. If they are found, do not carry out mechanical cleaning, in order to avoid introducing infections.
- Steam the face, for example, with chamomile infusion or warm the skin with a warming cream. The use of warming creams is necessary for patients with asthma.
- After warming up or steaming, apply a scrub, it is better than own cooking. Scrub will help remove dead epithelium and keratinized skin particles.
- Wash hands thoroughly, preferably with antibacterial soap and wipe dry.
- Wrap your fingers with a sterile bandage.
- Wet bandaged fingers in 1% salicylic acid.
- Start squeezing sebaceous plugs with black dots: press on both sides and squeeze out like a normal pimple.
- After cleaning several pores, treat them with 3% hydrogen peroxide.
- At the end of processing the entire surface of the skin, apply a soothing clay mask to close pores and relieve inflammation.
IT’S IMPORTANT TO KNOW! The duration of mechanical cleaning should not exceed 20 minutes, because it is precisely so much time that the pores remain open.
The mechanical method can be quite painful, it will require perseverance and skill.
Herbs are the first helpers in cosmetic procedures. Their use gives a high cleaning effect from black dots.
The following table will help you choose the right types of herbs for both cleaning and rejuvenation, as well as toning and treatment:
|Views||Skin types||Action other than purification|
|Greasy||removal of toxins, getting rid of oily sheen
improvement of the structure, removing redness
decreased secretion of glands
sebum plug removal, whitening
skin structure improvement
Mother and stepmother
moisture conservation, restoration of elasticity
restoration of elasticity
softening and nutrition
Mother and stepmother
|Normal||removal of toxins, removal of puffiness
softening and nutrition
getting rid of itching and peeling
cleansing and toning, relieving itching
St. John’s wort
|all||facial capillaries noticeably strengthened
complexion – radiant
there is a decrease in secretion of glands
cleansing the ducts of the glands from fat
relieving itching and inflammation, nourishing the skin
epidermal cell renewal and regeneration
increase skin immunity, rejuvenation
duct cleansing, normalization of metabolism
pore narrowing, rash treatment
care and rejuvenation
purulent acne treatment
radiance and freshness, rejuvenation
In order for herbal treatment to be effective, it is necessary to properly prepare herbal masks:
- Be sure to check the selected types of herbs for allergies.
- Use a coffee grinder to grind grass.
- Use glassware to mix the components.
- To get a better broth, it is better to take inflorescences of herbs and leaves.
- Pour boiled water over the selected components and set for 20 minutes in a water bath.
IMPORTANT! All masks are applied to the skin prepared for cleaning: cleansing from makeup and steaming is a prerequisite before applying masks.
The duration of the action of herbal masks is 15 minutes; to wash off, use warm water.
- Plantain leaves 5 grams + coltsfoot flowers 5 grams + kefir 0,34 fluid ounce. Scroll leaves and flowers in a meat grinder, add kefir.
- Mountain ash juice 0,34 fluid ounce + Moroccan clay 10 g + avocado oil 15 drops. The result of using this mask is:
- deep pore cleaning;
- face contouring;
- reduction of facial wrinkles and age.
Clay is a lifesaver for cleansing the skin of grease and black spots. Clay contains almost the entire Mendeleev system.
The color variety of the product helps to remember which clay will help different types of skin.
|Colour||Description||Type of skin type|
|White||contains silicon oxide, magnesium, nitrogen, mineral salts;
draws in dirt, grease;
tones the skin;
the face becomes dull.
|Blue||Contains silver, salts, potassium, silicon, copper, zinc;
possesses antibacterial, analgesic, firming characteristics;
pulls toxins and toxins;
|Red||contains a lot of iron and a large percentage of copper;
possesses regenerative, anti-inflammatory and absorbent properties;
a fighter with old age – evens out contours and tone, smoothes wrinkles
|only for dry sensitive skin|
|Green||phosphorus, molybdenum, copper, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, cobalt, silicon, silver and potassium salts;
has a high degree of skin cleansing;
restores the moisture balance of the skin;
gives a smoothing and firming effect
|all skin types|
|Black||quartz, radium, magnesium, strontium, potassium, calcium, iron;
deep cleansing of pores;
|all skin types|
Apply masks immediately after preparation with a brush and wait for drying, rinse with warm water after the action. The consistency of the mixtures should be like sour cream.
1. Green clay + white clay in a ratio of 1: 1 + peach oil 1 teaspoons + mineral non-salt water.
2. Green clay + black clay in a ratio of 1: 1 + ordinary pure drinking water. After drying, apply, wet your fingers with water and massage your face in a circular motion, so that the mask begins to roll. Thus, treat the entire face and rinse off the residue with warm water.
Activated Carbon and Gelatin
A mask of activated carbon with gelatin is highly effective in cleansing the face of black spots.
This mask is already called miraculous, since with its help the face is cleansed of the smallest black spots that are not amenable to other types of cleansing.
Preparation and use:
- crush coal – one tablet;
- stir gelatin powder – 2 teaspoons. with cold water or cold milk;
- mix coal and gelatin with water;
- put the mixture in the microwave for 15-20 seconds;
- cool the mask to room temperature;
- to process areas of the face with black dots with a chilled mask;
- the mask will lie down and dry with a film that needs to be removed, starting from the bottom and leading upwards, that is, from the chin to the forehead.
Cleaning your face at home can be quite easy due to the use of oatmeal, a product that is always in the house.
It has been proven in practice that the use of oatmeal is an inexpensive but unique way to cleanse. Oatmeal is a natural antiallergenic and antioxidant product. Oatmeal is a storehouse of nutrients and vitamins. General rules for oat masks: apply for a quarter of an hour and rinse with running cool water.
- Daily washing in the morning and evening: take a pinch of oatmeal, put on the palm of your hand, pour a little water and grind. Wash face with oatmeal, leave for several minutes and rinse.
- Oatmeal mask with kefir: Hercules flakes – 1 tablespoon, kefir – 1 tablespoon, honey – 1 teaspoons
- Tender one-component: cook oatmeal in water, cool and apply on face.
- Oatmeal scrub: oatmeal flakes – 2 tablespoon., Egg yolk – one, olive oil – 1 teaspoons., Sea salt – 1 tablespoon. After application, massage with your fingers in a circular motion, allow to dry.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Bodyagi is a living multicellular organism that lives in fresh water and is actively used in cosmetology:
- possesses antiseptic, analgesic properties;
- relieves inflammation and irritation;
- helps to remove keratinized skin particles;
- It rejuvenates cells by accelerating blood circulation.
Contraindications for using bodyagi when cleaning from black dots:
- subcutaneous tick;
- open, unhealed wounds on the face;
Important! Do not use bodyagi after hardware cleansing.
General rules for using bodyweight masks:
- brush application for 15 minutes;
- washing off with warm water;
- mandatory moisturizing after a mask with cream.
- Bodyaga + blue clay. Stir the following ingredients to the consistency of cream:
- bodyaga – 10 gr;
- blue clay – 10 g;
- rosemary oil – 2 drops;
- warm green tea.
- Bodyaga + white clay. Stir well and apply the mask with circular movements of the fingers with the following composition:
- bodyaga – 15 gr;
- white clay – 10 g;
- fat-free non-sweet yogurt – 10 g;
- lavender oil – 2 drops;
- Mandarin oil – 2 drops.
Mask with aspirin
- Scrub: stir into a homogeneous mixture and apply on the face with massaging circular movements.
- vegetable oil – 1 teaspoons;
- water – 1 tablespoon;
- aspirin – 4 tablets.
- Mask: stir, apply to skin until completely dry and rinse with cold water.
- aloe juice – 1 teaspoons;
- honey – 1 teaspoons;
- aspirin – 3 tablets.
IMPORTANT! There are contraindications to the use of aspirin for home facial cleansing.
You can not use aspirin:
- after hair removal;
- if sensitive skin;
- with dilated vessels;
- pregnant and breastfeeding;
- patients with asthma.
Sour cream and orange juice
A good help in cleaning your face is a mask of sour cream with freshly squeezed orange juice. The composition is simple: juice – 3 tablespoon and sour cream – 2 tablespoon. Both ingredients should be at room temperature. The mask is applied to a clean and dry face with a cotton swab and washed off with thermal water after 15 minutes.
The mask provides beneficial nutrition to the skin, smoothing and moisturizing it.
- Allergy to oranges.
- Wounds and irritation.
Egg White Honey
This is not to say that this is a mask. You can call this facial cleansing process, consisting of two stages.
- The first stage is used to clean pores. Egg white is used.
The protein is whipped into a foam and applied to the face with a brush to apply on the face. Take a regular paper towel and apply it to the squirrel on your face. Put the protein foam on top of the napkin again. Leave to dry completely, and then sharply tear off this kind of wrap from the face.
- The second stage will saturate the epidermis with useful substances and accelerate the regeneration of skin cells. A thin layer of honey should be applied to the face with a brush and left for 10 minutes.
A few sessions of such care, the result will be on the face – radiant clean skin.
Amber Acid Peeling
Succinic acid in the form of tablets is sold in pharmacies, it is harmless, and no contraindications have been found for its use. Succinic acid in the composition of various masks helps to saturate the skin with vitamins when penetrating through the pores.
Recipe for scrub with succinic acid: grind succinic acid – 2 tablets with 0,34 fluid ounce of boiled water, apply on face. Massage for 5 minutes and rinse with warm water.
For acid peeling, various fruit acids are used, such as malic, pumpkin, grape and citrus fruits. These acids gently and gently act and have a minimum number of contraindications. Salicylic acid, which has antibacterial properties, is also useful.
Stages of peeling:
- Pre-clean your face.
- Apply acid with a brush to problem areas. You may feel a slight burning sensation, tingling. If this discomfort intensifies, abort the procedure.
- Use a nourishing mask or cream.
Scrubs are necessary for deep cleaning of the epidermis from dead cells.
After using scrubs, the skin will be soft and smooth, and in addition, the following occurs:
- normalization of micro-circulation of blood,
- restoration of metabolic processes in the layers of the skin.
The main component of any scrub is an abrasive. Salt and sugar, seeds of apricot and olives, coconut, coffee grounds can serve as an abrasive. Sour-milk products, various clays, and pulp of fruits are suitable for the base of the scrub.
When choosing the components of the scrub, it is necessary to keep in mind the type of skin:
- for oily skin, the scrub consists of cottage cheese and coffee grounds with the addition of clay;
- for dry skin – mix sour cream, fat cottage cheese, banana pulp and coffee grounds;
- for normal skin – oat bran with an almond bone;
- for combination skin – cream and sugar;
- for sensitive skin – oatmeal crushed in a coffee grinder with warm milk.
Important! You can not use scrubs often, as this will lead to an imbalance in the skin, it will dry out.
Soda is called homemade soap, as it is good and, most importantly, gently cleanses the skin.
Soda, as a means to cleanse the face of black spots, is best used for oily skin. There is a restoration of the secretion of the sebaceous glands, drying of acne and blackheads, perfectly soothes problem areas.
- Soda + hydrogen peroxide in a ratio of 1: 2. Apply for 10 minutes. Wash off with water.
- Soda + salt in a ratio of 1: 1. Moisturize your skin and apply salt, massage for 30 seconds, then apply soda and massage as well. Wash everything off your face with room temperature water.
After applying soda, it is necessary to give the skin a nourishing cream.
Shaving with a shaving cream
Shaving cream unexpectedly copes with black spots, and also helps to narrow the pores and smooth the structure of the epidermis, moisturizes. Masks with foam are applied to the face with a brush for 7-10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Application for oily s
kin: 1 tablespoon of foam, 1h. l soda, 1 teaspoons coffee. Massage after application.
- Application for problem skin: 1 tablespoon. l foam, 2 drops of grapefruit oil, 1h. l of white clay. Rinse with green tea.
- Application for combination skin: 1 tablespoon. l of foam, 1 tablet of vitamin C, 1 teaspoons of salt, 1 ampoule of vitamin B5.
Home Cleaning Devices
Facial cleaning at home can be done with apparatus.
Today, a lot of different types of devices are sold, for example, the following:
|Name||Type of cleaning||Features||Price|
|Gess star face||Ultrasound||gently acting, cleans;
stimulates skin cells to metabolism;
has 2 modes;
works from a network.
|SCARLETT SC-CA301F02||Massager + Cleansing||gentle cleansing;
stimulates blood circulation;
prevention of the appearance of circles under the eyes;
compact, battery powered
|Blackhead vacuum||Vacuum||cleansing and preventing the appearance of acne;
gives a lifting effect and reduces wrinkles;
has 4 nozzles and 4 exposure levels;
works from a network
|up to $ 41.|
After home cleaning procedures, it is necessary to narrow the pores, for which use tonics and lotions.
After narrowing the pores, it is necessary to moisturize the skin. For moisturizing, special creams are used or you can make a mask yourself: mix in a creamy mass 1 teaspoons of lemon juice and honey, 1 tablespoon. l coconut oil. Apply the resulting cream, massage for a couple of minutes and rinse with cool water.
Almond oil moisturizes the skin well after the procedures. Apply oil to a cotton swab and wipe face. Do not flush.
Important! After moisturizing, it is not recommended to wash for 12 hours.
Facial cleansing at home is a useful procedure, but for the skin it is a shock. Rash, irritation, and redness are possible. To help the skin quickly move away from shock, you must follow the basic rules of care after cleaning procedures:
- Do not use scrubs and masks exfoliating properties for a week.
- Try to go out into the air as little as possible the first 2 days, so the wind can bring dust and dirt, and again clog pores.
- Do not visit the solarium, sauna, bathhouse, pool, etc. during the week.
- In summer, when going out, it is imperative to apply sunscreen.
- Use a daily nourishing cream with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties.
- The first 3 days do not use any masks.
- Once a week, wipe the ice cubes.
- In the morning, it is recommended to wash yourself with icy running water for toning.
Care after cleaning is not difficult, but mandatory.
Facial cleansing at home should be carried out regularly, if there are no contraindications:
- the presence of small cuts and unhealed wounds;
- the presence of irritation, rashes and redness;
- allergies and intolerances to ingredients in masks and scrubs;
- rosacea is a disease caused by a violation of the microcirculation of blood.
These precautions should not be neglected so as not to aggravate problems not only with the skin of the face, but also with the health of the whole organism.
Video on the topic: Facial Cleansing
How to quickly clean your skin from acne and black spots: