Every woman wants her hair to shine with health and beauty. Usually, the growth rate is determined by heredity, and the quality of the hair depends on the health of the body, balanced nutrition.
If the hair is suffering from a lack of nutrients or they are weakened, hair masks prepared at home will be useful, they can be used to prevent hair loss and enhance the growth of curls.
- Pros of home masks
- Universal mask for all hair types
- Top 10 best recipes
- With burdock oil
- With honey and cognac
- With salt
- With mustard
- With castor oil
- With aloe juice
- From yolks and vodka
- From bread
- From kefir
- Based on beer and yeast
- Mask lamination
- Homemade shampoo with a healing effect
- Oils + pharmacy vitamins
- Video clips: hair masks
Pros of home masks
In folk medicine, a wide variety of products can be used to improve hair. Despite their cheapness, most with the right selection can give a very good result.
What are the benefits of considering natural home care
- Environmental friendliness. Hair does not deteriorate with chemicals.
- Comprehensive impact. Hair masks for hair loss and for growth can also give shine and volume.
- Availability. Any girl can cook them from quite ordinary products.
- With their huge number of ingredients, you can create your own recipe that will solve a particular problem most effectively.
Suppose that such care requires more effort and time, but if you perform it regularly, the effect will not take long.
To get a better result, you first need to determine the type of scalp, it can be oily, normal or dry. It happens that determining the type causes difficulties when the scalp is too oily, and the ends of the hair require hydration. Then it’s not easy to pick up care products, here universal masks will come to the rescue.
Universal mask for all hair types
The beauty of such products is that they are suitable for any hair and do not cause irritation. The task of these masks is to saturate the hair with active elements, strengthen, give them a healthy shine, giving smoothness and softness.
Masks made from coconut oil for hair growth give a good result in the fight against hair loss, do not weigh strands, give volume and elasticity.
A mask with coconut oil is prepared as follows:
- 1 teaspoons dried chamomile, nettle, calendula pour one glass of boiling water. Wait 30 minutes and strain through cheesecloth.
- 1,69 fluid ounce of infusion to combine with 1 tablespoon. melted coconut oil, keep on hair for 30 minutes. Perform this procedure 2-3 times a week.
If there is a tendency to oily, then the mask is distributed only on the strands. For other types of hair, it is allowed to apply a nutrient mixture along the entire length, including the roots.
The oil is easily absorbed, does not form a greasy foam, so washing it off is not difficult. This recipe will help to heal the hair, give it strength and stimulate growth.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Top 10 best recipes
A woman always wants to look beautiful and well-groomed. The basis of the image is primarily a flawless hairstyle. Even the most elegant styling can not be compared with beautiful, healthy, radiant hair. And if it is not always possible to visit the salon, then every beauty can conduct a useful healing procedure using a home mask. Here are some of the most effective recipes.
With burdock oil
Mask with burdock oil is perfect for enhancing hair growth, strengthening the roots and against loss. The effectiveness of this product is due to its unique composition. Healing substances and proteins contained in burdock oil can renew the structure of already damaged hair.
Natural inulin enhances the protective properties of the epidermis and turns out to be a kind of stimulant that promotes the rapid absorption of vitamins and minerals.
Burdock oil is used as a mask both separately and with the addition of other products:
- 2 tablespoon burdock and olive oil mix with 10 drops of vitamin A and E. Distribute through hair.
- After 40-60 minutes rinse your head.
For a quick result, you need to do such a mask regularly, ideally about 3 times a week. As a prophylaxis of prolapse, 1 application per week is sufficient.
With honey and cognac
Honey is a unique product that is widely used in cosmetology for face, hands and hair care. Honey nourishes, softens strands, regulates the activity of the sebaceous glands. Such excellent properties can be enhanced many times if you prepare honey masks with the addition of cognac.
1 tablespoon honey must be melted, pour 3 tablespoon. Cognac. Rub the cooled mixture into the scalp, then spread over the curls for half an hour. It is advisable to cover your head with a waterproof hat and wrap a towel. The course of application is 10-15 procedures, 2 times a week.
This recipe is indispensable in the care of oily hair. For normal and dry hair, this will be useful no more than 1 time in 7 days, since alcohol has drying properties.
Indications for use:
- dry and brittle hair, loss;
- oily hair;
- dull look;
- split ends.
Contraindications to the use of cognac in the recipe are scratches, cracks, cuts and high sensitivity of the skin.
At first glance, the usefulness of hair salt seems doubtful, because it contains neither vitamins nor valuable amino acids. However, the salt mask copes well with cleansing the skin of impurities and dead cells of the epidermis, regulates the production of fat by the glands and activates growth.
For cleaning procedures, sea and edible salt are suitable. Before the procedure, it is important to rinse your head with the usual shampoo and thoroughly comb your hair.
Massaging, you need to apply salt to wet skin and distribute the entire length of the curls. This must be done carefully, with smooth movements. After 30 minutes, rinse off the salt with warm running water.
How to use:
- Apply to wet strands.
- Apply 2 times a month for normal hair and up to 4 times for oily type.
- Exclude use in the presence of damage and hypersensitivity to the skin.
2 tablespoon mustard powder should be diluted with warm water, achieving a uniform consistency. Then mix with 1 yolk, 2 tablespoon. vegetable oil and 1 teaspoons granulated sugar. A mask is applied in a course of 7-10 procedures with a frequency of 1 time per week.
Important note: Sugar in this method is used to
enhance burning, so the first time you use the mask it is better to cook without adding sugar.
This recipe is suitable for all types of hair, including dry. To prevent excessive drying, mustard can be diluted with yogurt, kefir, sour cream. If it is intended to be used on oily hair, oils can be excluded from the formulation to enhance the cleansing effect.
Use of mustard mask:
- Perfectly cleanses.
- Enhances blood supply.
- Nourishes the hair follicles.
- Stimulates active hair growth.
With castor oil
The oil must be warmed up in a water bath and applied warmly to the roots and curls with light movements. After you need to wrap your head with a film or a bag and insulate with a towel. You can wash it off after 1.5 hours.
The oil has a fairly dense texture, so one flushing may not be enough. You will have to lather your hair several times until you feel clean.
A hair mask with this ingredient promotes enhanced production of keratin, perfectly moisturizes, successfully treats dandruff and hair loss, and is excellent for improving hair growth.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
With aloe juice
Aloe honey and juice in a 1: 1 ratio are mixed and distributed into washed, slightly moistened strands. To achieve the desired result, keep a quarter of an hour.
Aloe juice is an excellent widely available means for giving the hair a healthy strength and magnificent volume. The mineral composition and amino acids contained in aloe strengthen the roots. The plant is rich in vitamin C, which is indispensable if there is a problem with hair loss.
The contained vitamins A, E, B activate hair growth, saturate them with nutrition to the very ends. Green healer is a powerful antioxidant that can inhibit the aging of the scalp.
From yolks and vodka
To prepare the mask you will need:
- Chicken egg yolk – 3 pcs.
- Vodka – 50 gr.
- Burdock oil – 50 gr.
Stir everything carefully, apply to curls and skin. For best results, keep the mixture for 20-30 minutes.
Useful tips for using vodka as a firming agent:
- Vodka has a drying property, so it should be used in combination with moisturizing components, mainly oils.
- If the scalp is too oily, the mask can be left up to 40 minutes.
- Heat enhances the effect of the product, so you need to wrap your head with a terry towel.
- The egg cools under the action of high temperature; therefore, such a product cannot be washed off with hot water.
Alcohol in vodka has an antiseptic effect, therefore, a mask with this product is successfully used in the treatment of dermatological problems on the head. Also, a vodka mask improves blood circulation in the cells, which improves the absorption of nutrients, bringing maximum benefit.
Egg yolk is a storehouse of nutrients and trace elements. This universal tool will be indispensable for any type of hair.
3-4 slices of brown bread should be soaked in warm milk. Apply the pulp to the strands and keep for half an hour. The mask has a firming effect.
- Strengthen the action if you add bread mass to 1 teaspoons. sugar and yeast. Stir thoroughly and use as a hair growth enhancer.
- Another healthy supplement is olive oil. It will need 2 tablespoon. Such a mask will perfectly nourish tired and split ends. In addition, the oil in the recipe helps to more easily wash off the bread particles.
To improve the health of hair, mainly brown bread is used. Rye flour contains a huge amount of B vitamins, which have a healing, restorative effect, fluoride improves hair growth, potassium eliminates excessive dryness of curls.
8,45 fluid ounce kefir needs to be heated, distributed over washed hair. Hold for 30-40 minutes. To soften dry curls, the mixture can be supplemented with nutritious oils or egg yolk. To 3 tablespoons of kefir take 1 yolk and 1 spoon of burdock oil. Keep on hair for up to 40 minutes.
The benefit of the kefir mask is the special composition of this product: proteins, calcium, yeast bacteria. The mask will benefit with excessive oily head, as it regulates the work of the glands. And if the hair looks dry and brittle, kefir moisturizes them and fills them with energy.
Based on beer and yeast
Beer cleanses the skin, improves blood flow, reduces hair loss, stimulates their growth. To accelerate hair growth, beer can be used both independently and in various masks.
- 1/4 cup of beer mixed with egg yolk.
- Distribute on strands, starting from the roots. Do not rinse for 30-40 minutes.
In addition to beer, brewer’s yeast gives an excellent result:
- 10 gr. brewer’s yeast and 1 teaspoons dilute honey in 2 tablespoon. heated liquid (water or milk). Leave for a while until slightly fermented.
- Distribute by curls for 30 minutes.
The recipe will appeal to everyone who wants to give hair extra volume, shine and quickly improve hair.
Lamination is a professional care method. It is based on the creation of a protective and nourishing film on the surface of hair flakes.
In salons, such a service is quite expensive. Masks with lamination can easily be performed by any girl at home.
For this, common gelatin is used. The natural collagen in its composition fastens the hair scales, and the active substances and amino acids with
a thin film cover the strands, intensely nourish, heal, stimulate growth and treat premature loss.
- Dilute gelatin with warm water, observing the ratio: 1 part gelatin and 3 parts water.
- 1 tablespoon is enough for a short haircut gelatin. For long hair, the number of components must be increased. Stir and cover for 15-30 minutes to swell the mixture.
- While the gelatin dissolves, you need to thoroughly wash your hair with shampoo. Active substances will more effectively prove themselves on the strands cleared of pollution.
- Add balm or a favorite mask to the container with the mixture, mix, achieving the consistency of sour cream. If lumps still remain after swelling, the gelatin needs to be warmed up a little more, constantly stirring, avoiding boiling.
- Use the mask only along the length of the curls, excluding the roots and skin.
- Next, the hair should be wrapped with plastic wrap and a towel. To enhance the effect, you can warm your head using a hairdryer for 10 minutes. And leave the product for another half hour.
- Rinse off only with clean water without the use of detergents.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Homemade shampoo with a healing effect
One of the first in the list of purchases for home care is shampoo. In mass production, it is nothing more than a mixture of various chemicals with the addition of preservatives, strong blowing agents and flavors with a minimum set of useful ingredients.
Homemade shampoo is a good alternative to industrial aggressive products. The advantages here are safety, environmental friendliness, accessibility. In addition, regularly using natural shampoo, you can cure tired and lifeless hair by repairing damage and filling it with nutrients.
- Mix half a glass of heated kefir with two yolks, add a pinch of soda.
- Beat well with a blender. Use instead of regular shampoo.
Kefir in this recipe is aimed at treating hair loss, the yolk provides nutrition, gives shine, and soda has a cleansing effect.
Egg instead of shampoo:
- You need to beat 2 eggs so that a foam forms, for a smell add a drop of your favorite essential oil.
- Wash your hair with this mixture like an ordinary shampoo. As a rinse, water acidified with lemon or apple cider vinegar is well suited.
Eggs soften the hair, strengthen it along the entire length and give a chic volume.
Homemade shampoos have no contraindications and practically do not cause allergic reactions.
Oils + pharmacy vitamins
Cosmetic oils form a good base for treating many hair and scalp problems.
What effect do oils have
- Burdock oil enhances growth, strengthens.
- Castor restores damaged curls.
- Coconut heals split ends, nourishes hair.
- Almond gives softness.
- Peach prevents hair loss.
Oils as masks can be used as a separate product, or with the inclusion of other active ingredients, such as pharmacy vitamins.
The most affordable pharmacy vitamins that can enrich oil masks are vitamins A and E. They are sold in separate capsules, as well as in the complex preparation Aevit.
Vitamin A will be indispensable in masks for hair loss. Vitamin E is important for strengthening the structure of the hair, giving shine, enhancing growth. These vitamins can be used in combination with different oils, depending on what problem needs to be solved.
Example of a mask based on peach oil:
- Take 2 tablespoon. oil, add the contents of two capsules Aevita, mix thoroughly.
- Spread evenly over dry hair, cover your head with a warming cap.
- Wash off using the usual shampoo after half an hour.
To achieve the result, use this tool 2 times a week.
Homemade masks and shampoos work smoother and safer.
A huge variety of ingredients allows each beauty to choose the option according to her taste and desire. The main thing is to choose the right composition to achieve certain goals and be patient. Then the result will exceed all expectations.
Video clips: hair masks
Very strong hair mask for hair loss and for growth. Recipe:
Another strong mask for problem hair: