Many women dream of a natural and saturated hair color that will last a long time and hide gray hair. Thanks to Matrix hair dye, you can easily get the desired result. The palette of funds is diverse, and a special caring formula does not damage the hair, but even restores it.
- Paint Matrix (Matrix)
- Benefits & Features
- Composition and active substances
- Staining safety
- How long does the color last
- Opinions of professional hairdressers about the paint
- Matrix Color Sync Series Palette
- Matrix SoRED Series Palette
- Matrix Ultra Blonde Series Palette
- Matrix Color Sync Extra Series Palette
- Matrix Socolor Beauty Series Palette
- Matrix Dream Age Socolor Beauty Series Palette
- Matrix Extra Coverage Socolor Beauty Series Palette
- Matrix Light Master and ColorGraphics Lift & Tone NEW palette
- Matrix ColorGraphics LACQUERS Series Palette
- How to choose the right color
- How to choose the right shade for hair
- Matrix hair dyeing instruction
- Release form and price
- Where to buy Matrix paint
- Matrix Paint Video
Paint Matrix (Matrix)
Matrix is an American industry-leading professional hairdresser brand. It was founded by a married couple – Sidell and Arnie Miller in 1980, who wanted to provide barbers with a complete line of hair care products.
The paint belongs to professional means, it does not just paint over gray hair, providing a deep and rich color, but also takes care of the hair, thanks to the gentle and persistent composition. A palette of shades can impress even the most demanding women.
Benefits & Features
Matrix – hair dye, the palette of which is striking in its diversity, has its own characteristics, which allowed her to stand out among the analogues and win the hearts of both hairdressers and fashionistas.
Among its advantages are the following:
- High quality products – all paint has the appropriate safety certificates.
- The gentle composition of the paint allows you to take care of the hair – pigments penetrate deep into the hair without destroying its structure. Therefore, after the staining procedure, they look shiny and strong.
- The constant use of paint allows you to achieve a very stable and bright color.
- This paint has an ammonia-free version that contains many minerals and vitamins.
- This brand contains a very wide range of shades, which not every manufacturer can boast of.
Composition and active substances
The paint of this brand has a unique patented composition, which no other manufacturer has analogues. It is kept in the strictest confidence, but the main components are still known and are indicated on the box.
- Coloring pigments – they are made of special components that are similar in their properties to natural substances. They penetrate deep into the hair and do not wash off, so over time the selected shade will not change.
- Ceramides R – these substances protect the scalp from chemical attack and other adverse factors, they prevent the loss of moisture and oxidation of dyes, penetrate deep into the hair, connecting damaged scales, restoring the strength and radiance of the hair.
- Vegetable oils (olives, burdock and jojoba) – they look after the hair and scalp, restoring natural radiance and strength, stimulating the growth of curls and reducing the likelihood of allergic reactions.
- Ammonia is an active substance, without the presence of which in the composition of paints the coloring process is impossible. These paints contain a minimal amount of this component or it is completely absent (it is replaced with more gentle elements).
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Thanks to the natural components included in this paint, its safe use is ensured. Vegetable oils will reduce the possibility of allergic reactions to a minimum, but still, before using the product, you should carefully study the instructions and composition, as well as conduct a special hypoallergenic test.
In addition, this paint, like any other coloring composition, is forbidden to use if the scalp contains small wounds.
How long does the color last
Matrix hair dye is persistent, so the effect of dyeing lasts up to 3-4 months, it all depends on the selected series, palette and care for colored hair. The ammonia-free option does not stay on curls for so long – a maximum of a month, but it does not harm the hair at all.
Opinions of professional hairdressers about the paint
The paint of this brand has won the love of most hairdressers who used it. And they all note a decent ratio of quality and price, and most of all they are attracted by the result.
Matrix products allow you to create a very deep, rich and natural color, while it is completely harmless to the hair, since it contains almost no ammonia, on the contrary, the curls after shading acquire shine, become strong and very soft.
In addition, this paint contains a very rich range of shades inherent in the entire range of Matrix products (brighteners, tinting agents and persistent cream paint). Although ammonia-free paint has its drawback – it does not last long, so the hair must be constantly tinted to restore the original tone.
Matrix Color Sync Series Palette
Matrix – hair dye (the palette of the Matrix Color Sync line), consists of natural colors that will achieve a natural result.
It includes the following tones:
|Mother of Pearl||
|Natural and warm natural||
|Brown red and copper||
|With a golden ebb||
Matrix SoRED Series Palette
This series contains paint of very bright, rich red tones, so it is designed for young and courageous girls who want to stand out in the crowd.
It consists of the following gamut of colors:
- SR-R – red;
- SR-RV – mother of pearl with a red undertone;
- SR-C – copper;
- SR-RC – red with a copper undertone.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Matrix Ultra Blonde Series Palette
This series is intended for blondes and will achieve a dazzling result without additional clarification.
It consists of the following halftones:
- UL Clear – crystal blond;
- UL-AV – ash blond with a mother-of-pearl undertone;
- UL-M – mocha blond;
- UL-V + – mother of pearl;
- UL-A + – ashes;
- UL-P – pearls;
- UL-IA – ash intensive;
- UL-VV – deep mother of pearl;
- UL-NV + – mother of pearl organic;
- UL-N – natural blond;
- UL-N + – blond organic intensive.
Matrix Color Sync Extra Series Palette
Matrix – hair dye (the palette of the Matrix Color Sync Extra series) is designed specifically for gray curls, which it reliably stains and cares for.
It contains the following tones:
- Warm organic;
- Copper with a brown tint;
- Natural ashes;
- Warm gold;
- Red with a brown undertone.
Matrix Socolor Beauty Series Palette
This collection is intended for a radical change in the native color, therefore, it involves a very persistent staining that can cope with gray hair. The effect of such a paint lasts for 1.5 months even with daily hair washing.
It consists of the following tones:
|Red and copper brown||
|New gamma mocha||
|Deep saturated colors||
Matrix Dream Age Socolor Beauty Series Palette
The paint from this series is intended mainly for gray hair, so it carefully dyes curls, allowing you to achieve an excellent result in one go. At the same time, the coloring composition takes care of the hair, giving it a natural glow and a healthy look.
This collection consists of the following tones:
|Ash organic||6Na – Shaded Blonde Organic Ash
5Na – light brown organic ash
9Na – Highly Lightened Blonde Organic Ash
8Na – clarified blond organic ash
|Organic warm||8Nw – clarified blond organic warm
6Nw – brown warm organic
4Nw – Dark Brown Dark Warm Organic
|Warm with golden tint||7Gw – blond clarified warm with a golden tint
9Gw – blond warm with a golden tint
|Mocha||9M – mocha blond highly lightened
7M – Mocha Blonde
5M – mocha brown lightened
8M – mocha blond clarified
6M – mocha blond darkened
|Brown with copper tint||6Bc – blond brown tinted with copper tint
8Bc – brown with copper tint
5Bc – brown lightened brown with copper tint
|Red brown||6Rb – red darkened blond with a brown tint
4Rb – red brown with a brown tint
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Matrix Extra Coverage Socolor Beauty Series Palette
Matrix – hair dye (Extra Coverage Socolor Beauty palette) was developed specifically for gray hair (coated up to 50%). Its unique coloring components quickly penetrate deep into the hair and are fixed in it for a long time – up to 20 rinses, and special care components make the curls shiny, smooth and strong.
The following shades are included in this series:
|Organic for gray curls||504N – brown
509N – Highly Lightened Blonde
507N – blond
505N – light brown
508N – clarified blond
506N – blonde blond
|With a golden tint for gray curls||509G – highly lightened blond with a golden tint
505G – bright brown with golden tint
507G – blond with a golden tint
|New tones||505M – mocha light brown
506BC – brown shaded with copper tint
508M – mocha bleached blond
506M – mocha darkened blond
508BC – Brown lightened blond with a copper undertone
Matrix Light Master and ColorGraphics Lift & Tone NEW palette
This collection is used to safely brighten curls, achieving the effect of ombre radiance and areola glow.
Its composition includes the following shades:
- Extra cold
Matrix ColorGraphics LACQUERS Series Palette
This collection is designed to get a very original, rich and vibrant hue gallon in an instant. Its colors remain long enough – up to 12 rinses with shampoo.
And its composition includes the following tones:
How to choose the right color
“Matrix” is a hair dye, the palette of which is impressive, so a fair question arises – how to choose the right color for yourself.
- To color gray hair, you need to use the special Color Sync Extra Coverage line, designed for this type of hair. Its coloring pigments are more saturated, which eliminates the problem, while the keratins contained in it “revive” the curls.
- For young and very brave girls, the Matrix SoRED line is designed, which includes the most vivid and extravagant shades, in particular red. They do not require pre-clarification of hair and are ideal for brunettes.
- The Matrix Prizms Plus line is essential for tone renewal without intense staining. These paints do not last long and are washed out of curls with shampoo.
- The V-Light series is designed for highlighting and dyeing gray hair. This powder has a lemon aroma and is able to lighten curls as much as 7 tones. However, only those hairdressers who have undergone special training can use this tool.
- The Socolor beauty line is represented by very persistent paints of a wide variety of colors that can please even the most demanding girl.
How to choose the right shade for hair
Changing the hairstyle, in particular its color, is the first method of transformation for women, but you need to choose the shade of paint competently, given the native color of the hair, and not just one desire to look brighter and fresher.
Therefore, here you need to listen to the opinion of colorists, who will choose the perfect shade for blondes, brunettes and brown-haired women, so that it refreshes and emphasi
zes the face.
- For blondes, the widest range of colors is intended, starting with white halftones, ending with ash, sand and reddish colors.
- To create the image of a fatal beauty, you can choose black, blue-black and other dark tones, the main thing is that they be saturated.
- For the brown-haired woman there is her own line, which will allow you to get a very deep and natural color.
- Care should be taken to bright colors, as they may look too defiant on the hair. And they must be chosen 2 tones darker than the desired shade, since they contain very persistent pigments.
Matrix hair dyeing instruction
Matrix – professional tools, differ from other hair colors in their palette and release form, and they are used in a similar way.
- Before staining, it is necessary to conduct a sensitivity test – apply a little ready-made mixture to the elbow bend or wrist and leave for 20 minutes. If suspicious rashes do not appear on the skin during the day, you can start the staining procedure.
- It is necessary to combine cream paint and oxidant in a glass or ceramic dish in a 1: 1 ratio and carefully move.
- Now you need to apply the finished mixture to dry hair, and they do not need to be washed before dyeing, because natural lubrication will provide additional protection. You need to start the procedure from the back of the head and roots, and then distribute the remaining paint over the entire length of the curls.
- It is necessary to leave the coloring mixture on your head for 20-30 minutes if you are completely repainted. And for the procedure of glazing and tinting you need only 10-15 minutes.
- Then you need to thoroughly wash the coloring composition from the hair with warm water without using shampoos.
- After that, apply a nourishing balm to the colored hair and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Now you need to wash off the balm and dry the curls.
Release form and price
The paint of this brand belongs to professional hairdressing products, so it is not delivered to the shelves with ready-made equipment, as customers are used to, but separately. Permanent dye (cream-paint) with a volume of 3,04 fluid ounce can be purchased for $ 4,76. and this is the average price that varies by.
The oxidant is available in 33,81 fluid ounce bottles, and it will cost about $ 8,16, but this amount will be enough for a long time. Nourishing balm is available in 250, 300, 0,4 – 1,1 pint bottles and its price is from $ 5,44.
Where to buy Matrix paint
The paint of this brand, as well as the necessary oxidant and balm, is sold in almost any specialized store of cosmetics. In addition, it can be purchased in the online store from the official website of the manufacturer.
The cost of this purchase is equal to retail, but it will save time on finding the right shade, because at this point, as a rule, contains the whole palette of colors.
The hair dye of the American brand Matrix is a professional tool. Her palette contains mostly natural shades, the variety of which is impressive. She quickly and reliably copes with gray hair and during dyeing does not dry or injure her hair, but nourishes and restores their healthy appearance and returns a natural shine.
You can use it at home, but for a better result, you need to contact the hairdresser, because you can choose the perfect shade.
Matrix Paint Video
Creating a shade of blond: