Hair balm is an important part of care. Thanks to this tool, after complete cleansing with shampoo, the hair is filled with vitamins and minerals, which are necessary for a healthy appearance. Now an increasing number of girls prefer balms without parabens and silicones. They are safer and have a stronger effect.
- What are rinse conditioners for
- Top 10 Remedies
- Matrix Oil Wonders Oil Conditioner
- Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment
- Gliss Kur Hyaluron + Placeholder
- L’Oreal Paris Elseve Balancing 3 Valuable Clays
- Estel Curex Volume Up
- Londa Professional Visible Repair for Damaged Hair
- Ecolab Firming for Volume and Growth
- Kapous Stained Care Professional Color Care
- Kaaral Purify Colore Conditioner
- Balm-lamination for all types of hair Belita-Viteks
- Useful videos about quality hair balms without parabens and silicones
What are rinse conditioners for
Paraben and silicone free hair balm is used by many girls. Unfortunately, not all women know exactly why this product was invented. It is important to know that balm is a care product that has a creamy texture. It penetrates the hair, nourishes and fills the voids.
- Protective layer. The oily texture of the balm creates an invisible film on the hair that protects it from exposure to sunlight and the environment.
- Normalizes pH balance. Even the mildest shampoos distort the pH value of the hair, washing away keratin and collagen. Balm reduces the negative effect of shampoo.
- Helps to style hair faster and easier. After shampoo they become tough and tangled. Due to its oily consistency, the balm softens the hair, makes it more docile, restores shine and improves combing.
- Restores damaged hair. For styling, women always use straighteners and hair dryers that dry hair, making it brittle, thin and weak. Balms regain strength, enriching with necessary vitamins and accelerating the natural processes of renewal and growth.
- Helps maintain color. There are special balms for blondes that instantly save from yellowness, returning a beautiful, cold shade.
- Makes curls voluminous and strong. Some curly girls can quickly lose their elasticity and presentable appearance. The right balm will fill the voids, make the strands elastic and strong.
- Helps straighten hair. The right balm will make the hair heavier and straighten it slightly. This is ideal for girls with a slight roughness of the strands. Balm will help to achieve perfect smoothness without the use of a straightener.
Top 10 Remedies
The cosmetics market has a huge selection of balms, but only a few can boast a really strong effect.
Matrix Oil Wonders Oil Conditioner
The balm for hair without parabens and silicones from the American brand has conquered many women. It is ideal for dry hair. The product gives the strands shine and natural radiance, gives incredible softness and significantly smoothes. It is worth noting that the tool simplifies combing, facilitating the styling process.
The main component is natural argan oil. It restores and fills the voids of the hair. The balm is packaged in a tube with an opening lid, like a cream. The consistency is thick, creamy, the smell is pleasant, but not intrusive. Volume 2 options: 6,76 fluid ounce and 0,3 gallon.
- Moderate consumption. The balm is not applied to all hair, you need to retreat from the roots by 3’1 – 3’9 inch.
- Fast action time. Hair balm needs to be kept only 3-5 minutes.
- 2 volume options. You can purchase a small jar for testing. If you like the tool, then it is more profitable to buy a large volume.
- Ideal for dry hair. With it, they become incredibly smooth and shiny.
- High price. For $ 9,79. girls receive only 6,76 fluid ounce of the product.
- The packaging does not have a protective membrane. On trips and during transportation, the balm may leak due to an accidentally opened lid.
Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment
Lux hair balm without parabens and silicones, based on herbal ingredients. The tool is perfect for weak and damaged hair. For hydration, panthenol, aloe and seaweed extracts are present. For recovery, there are proteins, shea butter and stearin. The last component in action is similar to wax or silicone, but safer.
It makes the surface of the hair smooth and supple.
In addition, the balm nourishes, moisturizes and restores the structure. After use, the hair looks shiny, soft and healthy. The consistency of the product is quite dense and thick, but when applied, it is well distributed and gallon melts. The balm is packaged in a tall plastic bottle with a dispenser.
- Not tested on animals. Now this is a decisive factor for many. This company has long abandoned such tests.
- There are different volumes. 0,5 – 1,1 pint.
- It is economically consumed. For maximum effect, hair of medium length and density needs a teaspoon of the product.
- It gives a good regenerating and moisturizing effect.
- High price. Balm belongs to the highest category of value. Its price is relatively higher than other means.
Gliss Kur Hyaluron + Placeholder
The main task of this German balm is maximum recovery. The product is based on an innovative hyaluronic complex, which is supplemented with keratin. It is created specifically for dry, thin and brittle hair. The manufacturer is assured that the balm will restore strength to the hair, hide the microtrauma of the structure, restore softness, shine and natural radiance.
After use, they will be easier to comb, and styling will become a little more magnificent and voluminous. The balm is packaged in a standard bottle for the company, resembling a truncated, convex pyramid. The consistency of the product is light and soft, quickly distributed along the length.
- Incredible smell. He attracted and fell in love with many shoppers. The fragrance on the hair lasts all day.
- Efficiency. After use, the hair really becomes soft and silky. If care is supplemented with shampoo from the same series, you can increase the effect by 50%.
- Safety. The balm has passed all the necessary tests, it is completely safe even for sensitive skin.
- Low price. This effective tool costs only $ 3,4.
- Cumulative effect. After the first application, the hair becomes soft and docile. Further, their quality is gradually improving, they look more healthy and radiant.
- Not the most economical expense. For maximum effect, you need a little more money.
- Not the most natural composition. It contains several artificial, but safe components.
L’Oreal Paris Elseve Balancing 3 Valuable Clays
A successful novelty, the main difference of which is the presence of several types of clay. The composition includes blue, white and green b
reed. The tool is ideal for women whose hair is oily at the roots and dry at the ends. The product minimizes the difference, refreshes, moisturizes, normalizes the water balance.
In addition, after use, the hair does not fluff and is not electrified.
The texture of the balm is non-greasy, but rather dense. It is quickly applied and immediately evenly distributed. The manufacturer recommends applying the product over its entire length, departing from the roots of 2 – 3’9 inch. The exposure time is 5-7 minutes. After use, the hair should be rinsed well under cold water.
- Nice price. The product costs only $ 2,72.
- Color packaging. Due to the rich mint color, the can stands out in the bathroom and on the shelves.
- Pleasant aroma. The smell is unobtrusive, classic for a company with an active apple note.
- Well smoothes and facilitates combing. After using the product, the hair becomes obedient and quickly fit.
- Visually, the hair becomes a little thicker and more voluminous.
- Moderately spent. For a good effect on medium hair, you need a little more teaspoons.
Estel Curex Volume Up
American balm for adding volume to oily hair. The main task is to restore the normal functioning of water metabolism. To do this, the composition has a powerful vitamin complex that regulates the amount of water, gently moisturizes and does not weigh down thin hair. After use, they look voluminous and airy.
The jar of funds is equipped with a convenient valve that reliably protects against leakage. To use the product, you need to click on the lid, and a place will open where the balm flows from. The texture of the product is incredibly pleasant and light, slightly liquid. This consistency allows you to quickly distribute the composition.
- Good composition for budget funds. The balm contains many oils and plant extracts. The situation is overshadowed by alcohol, which is a preservative, but dries hair with prolonged use.
- Convenient and reliable dispenser.
- Acceptable price. A pack of 8,45 fluid ounce costs $ 2,72.
- It is washed off well. The balm is quickly washed with warm water.
- Some girls do not get the right amount.
Londa Professional Visible Repair for Damaged Hair
This is the best indelible conditioner made in Germany. It is based on silk proteins and almond oil. The balm is ideal for dry, damaged and dehydrated hair. It fills the voids, making the hair smooth, soft and supple. Oil nourishes the necessary vitamins and minerals, restoring shine, healthy radiance and silkiness.
The texture of the balm is light, pleasant. Thanks to her, it is instantly distributed through the hair in the right proportions. The conditioner is instantly absorbed into slightly damp hair, improving combing. It is packed in a tube of gray color with a yellow stripe characteristic of the ruler. The volume of the balm is 8,45 fluid ounce.
- Minimally consumed. For the desired result, you need very little money. Excessive amounts can glue hair on the contrary.
- No need to rinse. Air conditioning saves a little time.
- Cumulative effect. After each next use, the hair will become better and more beautiful.
- Pump dispenser. For 1 click, he gives out the required amount of funds.
- A considerable cost. Air conditioning belongs to a high price category. For it you need to pay $ 10,88.
Ecolab Firming for Volume and Growth
Hair balm based on herbal ingredients. The product is created without parabens and silicones. The main component is organic shea butter, which gives a powerful healing effect, returns softness, radiance and smoothness. Plant components contribute to the rapid growth and active cell renewal.
The balm is ideal for thin, tired of dyes, hair straighteners and hair dryers.
The product is packaged in a translucent jar with a dispenser. The consistency is slippery, reminiscent of a gel, quite dense. Thanks to the convenient texture, the balm is quickly and evenly distributed throughout the hair. It must be applied over its entire length, avoiding the root area. The exposure time is 3-5 minutes.
- Well suited for both curly and straight hair.
- More than 95% of the components are of plant origin.
- Ideal for sensitive skin prone to allergies.
- Convenient dispenser. During use, the product does not need to be opened with wet hands, just press it 1 time, and the right amount of product will come out.
- Through a translucent jar, the remainder is always visible.
- It is washed off longer than other means.
Kapous Stained Care Professional Color Care
Professional balm from the American brand, which is based on cosmetic oils and antioxidants. It is ideal for dry, damaged and dehydrated hair after dyeing, highlighting or lightening.
The product effectively restores injured areas, protects from temperature, sun and the environment, makes hair softer, more elastic and docile. The balm is packed in a large jar of black color with a medium-sized throat. The consistency is dense, reminiscent of a gel. The product is well distributed and smells good, the aroma lasts about 3 hours.
- Incredible smells. Some girls can not give up the balm because of the incredible candy smell.
- Large volume. The product is available in a bottle of 11,83 fluid ounce.
- Affordable price. Balm can be bought for $ 3,67.
- It may open. The lid of the balm is weak, many girls do not recommend taking the product on trips.
Kaaral Purify Colore Conditioner
Paraben and silicone free hair balm is one of the most environmentally friendly products. The main component is the extract of blackberry leaves and berries. It gently cares and restores the structure of the hair damaged by temperature and colorings. The balm not only prolongs the durability of the pigment, but also makes the hair vibrant, elastic, enhances shine and natural radiance.
The balm is packed in a bottle of r
ecycled turquoise plastic. The consistency is simultaneously airy and thick, allowing the product to be instantly distributed through the hair in the right proportion. The smell is light and unobtrusive, disappears quickly. The balm is applied in a thin layer to the length of the hair, avoiding the roots, for no more than 5 minutes. After hair should be washed well with water.
- Ecologicaly clean. All components and packaging are not harmful to nature and the body.
- Smoothes hair. After use, they become smooth, silky and shiny.
- 2 volume options. For the first time you can buy a small package for the test. Further, to save money, you should choose a volume of 0,3 gallon.
- Awesome price. For 8,45 fluid ounce of the product you need to pay more than $ 8,16.
- If overexposed, it can dry out.
Balm-lamination for all types of hair Belita-Viteks
Belarusian cosmetics have recently become very popular among girls from USA and the CIS countries. For a reasonable price, the buyer receives a really high-quality product. This balm is enriched with ceramides, panthenol and coconut oil. Thanks to this composition, the product envelops the hair, creating a protective film on it.
With it, the negative effects of exposure to the sun, the environment and high temperatures are minimized.
In addition, the product maximally moisturizes and nourishes, creates the effect of lamination. After use, the hair becomes strong, soft and shiny. The balm is packed in a large jar. Most often, masks look like this. The consistency of the product is thick and dense. The tool can be used after each shampoo wash, leave on hair for 5-7 minutes.
- Economical expense. For medium-length hair, you need a little less than a teaspoon of the product.
- Low price. Belarusian cosmetics are budget, this balm is no exception.
- Cumulative effect. Balm gradually improves and transforms hair. After each next use, they get better.
- Large volume. For $ 2,86. the buyer receives 10,14 fluid ounce of the product.
- A lot of artificial components. The composition can not be called natural, in the balm there are silicones.
|Matrix Oil Wonders Oil Conditioner||$ 9,79||4.6||Ideal for dry hair|
|Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment||$ 23.||4.4||Best Luxury Representative|
|Gliss Kur Hyaluron + Placeholder||$ 3,4||4||Great for dry and weak hair.|
|L’Oreal Paris Elseve Balancing 3 Valuable Clays||$ 2,72||4.3||The best balm of the company|
|Estel Curex Volume Up||$ 2,72||4.3||Gives volume to oily hair and moisturizes well.|
|Londa Professional Visible Repair for Damaged Hair||$ 10,88||4.6||The best indelible conditioner|
|Ecolab Firming for Volume and Growth||$ 3,4||4.3||Effective and natural composition|
|Kapous Stained Care Professional Color Care||$ 3,67||4.6||The best American balm|
|Kaaral Purify Colore Conditioner||$ 9,11||4,5||Ecologicaly clean|
|Balm-lamination for all types of hair Belita-Viteks||$ 2,86||4.1||The best budget balm for dyed hair|
Every girl should use hair balm. It will help maintain strength, shine and healthy hair. Paraben and silicone-free conditioners are ideal for women with sensitive skin or dyed hair. They will retain color, be safer and more effective.
Useful videos about quality hair balms without parabens and silicones
What to look for when choosing a balm:
Londa Professional Visible Repair line for damaged hair: