An effective development in the field of cosmetology, which allows you to restore youth to the skin of the face and restore the collagen frame, is Dermapen. Numerous positive reviews about the procedure make sure its high efficiency.
- What is a Dermapen device
- The advantages of the apparatus for fractional mesotherapy
- Indications for the procedure
- Types of Dermapen and their characteristics
- Step-by-step instructions for the procedure
- Use of the Dermapen
- Filler Dermapen for rejuvenation
- How to use for scars, post-acne
- With stretch marks
- With hyperpigmentation
- For hair growth
- For rejuvenating hands
- What is more effective, Dermapen or Mesoroller
- Where can I buy Dermapen, prices
- Reviews of cosmetologists and customers
- Video: Dermapen microneedle therapy technology
What is a Dermapen device
Dermapen is a brand of a South Korean company that specializes in the manufacture of devices in the field of cosmetology.
The device is an automated mesoscooter in the form of a handle. The electronic cosmetology device has a movable nozzle on which thin needles are located. Their penetration depth is 0.2 2 – 0’8 inch, and the speed varies from $ 20 – $ 75 punctures per minute.
Microneedle therapy can be carried out on:
- the stomach
The device has a high speed vertical movement of the needles. With its help, a special nutritious cocktail is introduced into the skin, saturating the skin with vitamins.
The advantages of the apparatus for fractional mesotherapy
Aesthetic cosmetologists and clients managed to evaluate the anti-age effect of the Dermapen apparatus.
Its advantages include:
Lack of pain – needles sharpened by a special method can easily penetrate tissue, minimizing skin disorders.
- High efficiency – the result will be noticeable after 5-6 procedures.
- Universality – by adjusting the length, number of needles and the frequency of their movement, the apparatus can be used to solve various cosmetic problems (wrinkles, inflammation, scars).
- High wear resistance – the service life is designed for 3-5 years.
With the advent of Dermapen in the market of cosmetic services, the need to endure the pain of slow acupuncture in the usual mesotherapy session has disappeared.
Indications for the procedure
The mechanical effect of Dermapen allows you to get rid of:
- stretch marks (striae);
- facial folds.
It effectively fights cellulite, normalizes the functioning of the sebaceous glands, and tightens sagging and sagging skin.
Indications for use are:
- sagging facial skin;
- fine and deep wrinkles;
- the formation of scars and scars;
- enlarged pores;
- excessive pigmentation, dull complexion;
- the appearance of areas of excessive hair loss;
- the appearance of stretch marks;
- the presence of fat folds and the appearance of cellulite;
- vascular network;
acne / postacne.
With the proper selection of therapeutic serums and mesococktails, the elimination of visible and deep focal skin lesions will occur faster.
Dermapen has some contraindications for use:
- The period of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Carrying out chemical peeling before mesotherapy.
- Open skin lesions, wounds, abrasions.
- Infectious diseases.
- The presence of inflammatory processes.
- Herpes, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis in an active form.
- Mental disorders, epilepsy.
You should also consider the possibility of individual intolerance to the components of the mesococktail, which can lead to allergic reactions.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Types of Dermapen and their characteristics
Impact speed and needle length are the main differences in the models of the device. The most popular models include:
Dr. Pen Purple (manufacturer South Korea). The feed length of the needles can be adjusted from 0.2 2 – 0’8 inch for use in various parts of the body. The cartridge has 12 needles. The speed of the needles can be adjusted by choosing one of 5 in the range from 1500 to 5400 beats per minute.
My M. Depending on the model
, there are 3 or 5 types of speed control, the maximum of which is 1800 beats per minute. The length of the needles can also vary from 0.2 2 – 0’8 inch. The simplified version is the Chinese, whose work is similar to Korean. The difference lies in the ability to adjust the speed of the needles: there are 3 options, the maximum of which is 1600 beats per minute.
- Dermapen UGIOGO EDR-02. The presence of a powerful engine and a metal case makes the device quite durable. The maximum speed that can be adjusted is 2400 beats per minute.
Dermapen (reviews of the procedure
will be indicated below) is selected individually depending on the cosmetic problem being solved. The procedures can be performed at home, and their effectiveness will depend on the correctness of its conduct and the type of vitamin cocktails used. For home care, it is recommended to use a needle length of 0. 2 inch for the face and 0’4 inch for the body.
Step-by-step instructions for the procedure
During the procedure, a minimal allocation of the blood rhizome is possible, therefore, when using fractional mesoscooter, it is necessary to observe the rules of antiseptics and work with sterile gloves.
Stages of the procedure :
- Skin preparation: thorough skin cleansing and antiseptic treatment.
Preparing the device for work: insert a sterile cartridge with a selected number of needle lengths and the speed of their oscillation.
- Application of therapeutic serum or a special mesococktail depending on aesthetic problems.
- Dermapen treatment is performed according to landmarks, in which massage lines are chosen. When working, avoid gaps, so each pass should capture the previous one. Each processing line has 2-4 manipulations. According to the technique of the procedure, the lines can be vertical, horizontal, spiral and zigzag.
- After treating the area, the mesococktail should be reused and rubbed on obvious problem areas for repeated processing with rubbing movements.
- The skin will feel some irritation immediately after the procedure. To calm her, a mask with a calming effect should be applied.
The number of procedures should be selected by a cosmetologist. For preventive maintenance of skin tone, about 4-5 sessions are recommended; to solve deeper problems, you need to go through about 8 procedures.
Use of the Dermapen
Filler Dermapen for rejuvenation
Dermapen, reviews of the procedure of
which is mostly positive, contributes to increased production of collagen and elastin. This effect is achieved with multiple damage to the skin, during which it is saturated with the components of the mesococktail.
The result of rejuvenation is achieved in several sessions:
- The severity of deep wrinkles is reduced.
- The disappearance of small wrinkles is observed.
- The smoothness of the skin and its elasticity are restored.
- Structural skin lesions disappear.
- The oval of the face acquires rejuvenated contours, the “second chin” disappears.
The process of artificial skin damage can be controlled. Under the influence of needles, active cell division occurs, which triggers the natural production of elastin and collagen for the rapid healing of injuries. The lifting effect is pronounced in this case.
How to use for scars, post-acne
Mesotherapy using Dermapen changes the properties of scar tissue on the face. Nutrients and vitamins enter the deeper layers of the skin, and do not remain on its surface. Hyaluronic acid, and in some cases, own fat cells, is used to treat scars and post-acne scars.
Improving blood supply stimulates the growth of renewed cells, thereby achieving the maximum effect. As a result, the damaged areas of the skin are smoothed out, the lumpiness is leveled.
With stretch marks
Stretch marks can appear on the body due to sudden jumps in weight or hormonal disorders. The main task in their treatment is to fill the subcutaneous layers with the missing amount of vitamins. As the deficiency of vitamins is filled, body functions will be restored, which will improve the appearance of the skin.
After the start of metabolic and metabolic processes, the active production of elastin and collagen occurs. At the same time, connective tissues become capable of restoration and independent reconstruction. Cell regeneration helps to reduce the depth and magnitude of stretch marks. Depending on the number and nature of striae, the course can be from 7 to 15 procedures.
During mesotherapy, a special preparation is introduced into the upper layers to remove age spots, the effect of which is aimed at lightening the skin.
Exposure to the skin helps even out complexion:
- there is an acceleration of metabolic processes and blood circulation;
- skin tone improves;
- the distribution of the coloring pigment is normalized;
A whitening and exfoliating effect is achieved.
Vitamin C and arbutin-based cocktails are considered effective, which inhibit the activity of melanocytes. After the activation of collagen production, the skin becomes soft, smooth, its color is leveled.
For hair growth
can be used on the scalp to act directly on the hair follicles, and
reviews of the procedure
emphasize its high effectiveness.
The result can be seen after 5-6 sessions:
- microcirculation improves;
- “sleeping” hair follicles are activated;
the scalp is saturated with vitamins.
Due to the impact of thin needles on the upper layers of the skin, hair growth is accelerated and the process of natural loss is significantly slowed down. Thin and fragile strands return their vitality. The procedure is prescribed once every 3-4 weeks, and the general course is about 4-5 sessions.
For rejuvenating hands
The main action of the apparatus is to create numerous punctures, as a result of which old cells are destroyed. These cells appear as a result of age-related changes and are expressed as sagging skin on the hands.
When old cells are destroyed, their renewal takes place, collagen production starts. This process helps smooth the skin, get rid of wrinkles, and effectively copes with the primary signs of aging.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
What is more effective, Dermapen or Mesoroller
Dermapen, reviews of
which confirm the rapid elimination of cosmetic problems, and the mesoscooter differ in the technique of introducing active components into the deeper layers of the skin. Both devices have a similar device – numerous thin needles.
Dermapen has several advantages relative to the mesoscooter:
- Provides synchronous feed of needles to a predetermined depth. When developing a site with a mesoscooter, there is a risk of uneven damage to the skin.
- The recovery period is very short. When using a mesoscooter, the recovery process may be delayed, since the skin is more injured.
Minimal risk of infection due to instant closure of microchannels.
Dermapen is very convenient to use – cartridges with needles can be changed depending on the treated area. The mesoscooter does not have the ability to adjust the depth of penetration.
Where can I buy Dermapen, prices
The device can be purchased in specialized stores where equipment and materials for cosmetology are sold. If such a store is found to be problematic, then you can turn to the services of various online stores, the assortment of which is replete with variety.
Prices depending on the model may vary:
|minimum price||maximum price|
|$ 63.||$ 177.|
|$ 61.||$ 177.|
|$ 58.||$ 163.|
Depending on the location of specialized stores, prices vary slightly.
Reviews of cosmetologists and customers
Dermapen, whose reviews about the procedure
is mostly positive, is quite popular among cosmetologists and their clients who want to improve their appearance.
Experts recommend this device as a safe and effective method for solving dermatological problems. It is noted its reasonable cost, ease of use. Also, the advantage of the procedure is a short rehabilitation period (1-2 days).
Customers notice the result after 3-4 sessions. Painlessness, lack of side effects, quick results – these are not all the benefits of the procedure.
Using the device Dermapen allows you to maintain the beauty and youth of the skin without compromising health.
Numerous reviews of satisfied customers about the procedure confirm the effectiveness of the method both for the purpose of rejuvenating and treating dermatological diseases.
Video: Dermapen microneedle therapy technology
Dermapen: what is it, a description of the technology, how the procedure goes. Part 1:
Dermapen: what is it, a description of the technology, how the procedure goes. Part 2: