Bruises under the eyes, swelling, bags are a fairly common problem of modern people, and the question arises of how to quickly remove them. Many are confident that these minor changes are not serious.
People do not even think that this phenomenon indicates problems in the body, attributing everything to fatigue. Doctors are sure that the causes of violations lie much deeper.
- Dark circles and bruises under the eyes of an adult: what to do, treatment
- How to quickly remove bruises, dark circles and swelling (bags) under the eyes.
- Mesotherapy is the best remedy for bruises, dark circles and swelling under the eyes.
- Vitamins from bruises and dark circles under the eyes
- Lymphatic drainage massage from circles under the eyes
- How to get rid of blue circles under the eyes at home: folk remedies
- Eye lotions for swelling and bruising
- Eye mask for dark circles and bruises
- Heparin ointment – an effective remedy
- Heparin ointment – an effective remedy for bruises and black circles under the eyes
- How to quickly remove the dark, black circles around the eyes, than to hide the bruises under the eyes. Cosmetics
- What corrector can mask bruises under the eyes
- How to choose a good concealer from circles under the eyes
- Bruises around, in the corners of the eyes of the nose: causes
- Why do bruises and dark (brown) circles appear
- Dark (blue) circles under the eyes of men
- What causes bruises under the eyes of a child
- Which helps better from bruises and dark circles
- How to quickly remove bruises under the eyes: video
Dark circles and bruises under the eyes of an adult: what to do, treatment
There are various ways to solve the bruising problem. Most often they are associated with the normalization of lifestyle and daily routines. The treatment uses the use of drugs, cosmetics and traditional medicine.
The appearance of circles under the eyes indicates that deviations have occurred in the body, so you immediately need to change your daily regimen to remove them faster:
- The main thing in the treatment is a healthy sleep. You need to sleep at least 8 hours a day in a ventilated room.
- Maintaining water balance is necessary for the normal functioning of the body. 0,5 gallon of water is the required fluid rate.
- Stop smoking, drinking and using drugs immediately.
- Eat meat, fish, carbohydrates that contain vitamin B.
- Be sure to remove makeup before bedtime. Cosmetics should be matched by age and skin type.
- Walk every day for at least 2 hours.
- Provide the working space with the right amount of light.
- Every half hour watching TV do gymnastics for the eyes.
How to quickly remove bruises, dark circles and swelling (bags) under the eyes.
Home procedures can not always help to cope with such a problem as bruises under the eyes. Beauticians will tell you how to quickly remove this problem. Modern cosmetology offers various ways to solve the problem of bruises.
Mesotherapy is the best remedy for bruises, dark circles and swelling under the eyes.
Mesotherapy is a complex of various procedures that eliminate puffiness under the eyes. It is performed with the help of injections, which are selected individually by cosmetologists, depending on the skin condition of the client.
The composition includes:
- Various useful trace elements : zinc, magnesium. They enrich the skin, maintaining its health, youth and elasticity.
- Hyaluronic acid is needed to maintain water balance and moisturize the skin.
- Vitamins – B1 improves blood circulation in the body, B6 reduces puffiness, moisturizes the skin, H gives a healthy look and fills the skin with radiance.
- Collagen that fights skin aging and wrinkles.
Mesotherapy is not a pleasant procedure, it is rather painful and requires several sessions. Traces from injections may remain from her, so it is especially important to choose a competent professional cosmetologist who will carry out the procedure.
Vitamins from bruises and dark circles under the eyes
Restoring vitamin balance is an important point in solving such a problem as bruises under the eyes. How to quickly remove the bags – make up for the lack of vitamins. Inadequate intake of vitamins causes the appearance of bags. The main ones are vitamins C and K.
Vitamin C is designed to reduce the concentration of degraded red blood cells. To solve the problem of vitamin C deficiency, you can apply creams with this substance, as well as eat foods enriched with vitamin.
Vitamin K visually hides the capillaries that are located near the surface of the skin. It also soothes the skin, relieves swelling and eliminates spider veins. The use of a cream enriched with vitamin K is considered as the prevention of the appearance of bags under the eyes. The element exists in capsules.
Lymphatic drainage massage from circles under the eyes
Lymphatic drainage is carried out in specialized beauty salons. It normalizes the circulation of blood and subcutaneous fluids, which allows you to quickly remove bruises under the eyes.
Massage is of two types:
- Hardware massage . There are several options for its implementation – vacuum lymphatic drainage and exposure using microcurrents. Before performing the procedure, you should definitely get permission from the doctor, since it has contraindications.
- Manual lymphatic drainage. The specialist makes eyelid massage, using special cosmetic oils and creams. As a result, excessive puffiness is removed and blood circulation improves. The procedure is not very complicated, and if you learn it, you can do it at home.
Lymphatic drainage is carried out for 10-20 minutes. Edema usually goes through 10 daily massages.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
How to get rid of blue circles under the eyes at home: folk remedies
Folk remedies help the skin quickly remove bruises under the eyes. How to quickly remove this problem will tell only the skin , its type and cause of bruising. For treatment, healing herbs and creams based on natural ingredients that can be made at home are needed. The main thing in home treatment is the regularity of the procedures. It is necessary to carry out 3-4 procedures per week for 20 minutes.
Eye lotions for swelling and bruising
Since ancient times, people have been tormented by such a problem as bruises under the eyes. How to quickly remove them people have found in nature. Lotions can be made from a variety of natural ingredients, depending on the cause that caused the appearance of puffiness under the eyes.
Compress is done on the face cleansed of makeup. The mixture itself is placed in cheesecloth, then a decoction is made.
There are various decoctions for lotions:
- Chamomile decoction . To do this, take a teaspoon of chamomile flowers, place them in a gauze bag and pour boiling water for 10 minutes. Wait until the compress cools down a little and apply on eyes. You can hold such a lotion for 15-20 minutes.
- 2% boric acid can also be used as a compress. Lotions from it are kept on the eyes of 15 minutes. Apply this recipe very carefully. Acid must not get into the eyes, otherwise irritation may occur.
- Grated potatoes are most often used to treat puffiness. It is applied to the eyes for 15 minutes. You can make another recipe for a potato-based compress – do you need to mix potato gruel, raw egg yolk and teaspoon of olive oil. Lotions also hold on the eyes of 15 minutes.
- Tea bag lotions are probably the easiest way. You just need to make tea, wait until the bags have cooled slightly and put on your eyes for 20 minutes.
- Cabbage juice , which is applied with a piece of gauze, will help get rid of edema .
- For long-term use, ice cubes with healing herbs are made . We need herbs of lemon balm, chamomile and others, they are crushed, filled with water and placed in ice molds. In the morning, with such a cube, you need to wipe the area around the eyes.
Eye mask for dark circles and bruises
Masks are more effective than lotions, but they need to be able to cook. It is important to choose the right ingredients so that they do not injure the skin and cause an allergic reaction.
You need to hold the mask for no more than 10 minutes – this time is enough for the active components to start working.
With the right choice of elements for masks, the bruises under the eyes will quickly be removed.
Basic requirements for the preparation of the mask:
- Elements must be taken in small quantities and applied immediately after preparation.
- For mixing, you need to choose a wooden or glass dish. A metal container will cause oxidation of the components and ruin the mask.
- All liquid components must be warm, it is important not to allow their temperature to rise.
There are many combinations of different elements, but you need to check if something causes an allergic reaction. The most common types of masks are:
- The potatoes are grated on 1 tablespoon, an incomplete teaspoon of olive oil is added.
- In 1 tablespoon. sour cream is added 1 tablespoon. chopped dill.
- Parsley is added to the melted butter (1 tablespoon) until a creamy mass is obtained.
- A morning mask of aloe juice, grated potatoes and two drops of lemon is added to the cucumber mixture, sprinkled with a pinch of spinach and basil.
Specialists advise to apply home masks an hour before bedtime. Before applying, the face should be cleaned, during the procedure, you can not strain your eyesight (watch TV, read a book).
After removing the mask, a cream can be applied to the face.
You can not do the same mask for more than 2 months, as the body gets used to the components and stops responding to them. Masks help remove bruises under the eyes quite quickly, while not harming the skin.
Heparin ointment – an effective remedy
Heparin ointment is very effective if you need to remove bruises under the eyes. It is used in the absence of contraindications for use and allows you to quickly remove swelling. The basis of the drug is sodium heparin. It preserves youthfulness and elasticity of the skin, moisturizes and strengthens it.
The ointment should be applied twice a day, applying it in a thin layer. The course of treatment is prescribed no more than 10 days, then you need to take a break for a month. It is used as a mask, which is applied for 20-30 minutes. After the skin must be thoroughly cleaned with a tonic or lotion without alcohol.
Often, ointment is used as a compress. To do this, ointment is applied to the eyes, cotton pads are applied on top for 20 minutes. A similar procedure is recommended to be carried out daily for a week.
This therapeutic ointment can not be used in the following cases:
- in the presence of open wounds or scratches on the face;
- with problems with blood coagulation;
llergic reactions to the entire ointment or its components;
- taking antibiotics, non-steroidal drugs or tetracycline ointment;
- menstrual period;
Heparin ointment – an effective remedy for bruises and black circles under the eyes
When buying a cream, it is important to pay attention to its composition. Active ingredients should moisturize and tighten the skin, reduce puffiness and wrinkle formation. These elements are:
- hyaluronic acid;
- Vitamin C
- natural elements – chamomile, tea, ginseng;
- vitamin A.
The cream is chosen, starting from the type of skin.
Oily skin requires a light cream consistency, which will have a matting effect. For dry skin, dense creams with enhanced nutrition and moisturizing effect are perfect. For sensitive skin, hypoallergenic preparations should be purchased.
The drug is applied to cleansed skin in the morning and evening. Keep advised to keep the cream for no more than 60 minutes, optimally 40-45 minutes. You do not need to apply a large amount of cream, because it can harm the thin and delicate skin of the face. If you follow all the instructions correctly, the bruises under the eyes can be removed quickly and for a long time.
How to quickly remove the dark, black circles around the eyes, than to hide the bruises under the eyes. Cosmetics
Cosmetics can hide visible skin imperfections in the eye area. They are perfect if you need to remove bruises under the eyes. How to quickly remove swelling, determine the ability to use cosmetic devices.
What corrector can mask bruises under the eyes
The color range of correctors allows you to take into account all the features of a female face. Working with a corrector is more difficult than with a concealer; it requires attention.
If bruises appear due to insomnia, it is advisable to choose a blue corrector. It will allow you to hide the bruises under the eyes and remove redness.
If a violet hue forms around the eyes, you can use the yellow corrector. Blue bags under the eyes perfectly cleans the orange.
Experts recommend the use of liquid and creamy proofreaders, as they have a moisturizing effect.
Pencils are best used as rarely as possible – they lead to dehydration of the skin of the face and can injure tender areas.
How to choose a good concealer from circles under the eyes
The concealer is easy to use, but it does not cure the problem, but only disguises it.
There are several types of this tool:
- concealer stick;
The choice of a particular product is determined by the characteristics of the skin. The choice of colors is the same as that of the correctors. It is advisable to choose a tool that will be slightly lighter than the base. The concealer should be applied to the face after a cream or gel, with light massaging movements from the outer corner of the eye to the inner.
If after this there will be an excessive shine, then the skin can be powdered or applied foundation.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Bruises around, in the corners of the eyes of the nose: causes
Before starting treatment for eye swelling, you need to identify the cause of its formation. The most common causes are poor lifestyle, lack of sleep, and stress.
In order to solve these problems, you need to establish your rhythm of life. But if the bruises do not go away, you need to see a doctor to determine the cause.
Why do bruises and dark (brown) circles appear
There are several main causes of bruising in women:
- Stress and lack of sleep deplete a person, can lead to serious diseases. If it is impossible to cure stress yourself, you must consult a doctor.
- Improper nutrition can disrupt the balance of essential trace elements and vitamins. This, of course, will affect the skin, swelling or hyperpigmentation may occur.
- Alcohol, cigarettes and drugs .
- Age, heredity .
- Poor-quality cosmetics . It causes a change in the skin, its dryness and loss of elasticity.
- Disease . Diseases of the liver, kidneys, allergic reactions can also affect swelling on the face. If brown circles under the eyes are found on the face, you should immediately consult a doctor. This color indicates that the body has abnormalities in the functioning of internal organs.
Dark (blue) circles under the eyes of men
Men also suffer from bruising under the eyes. Ways to quickly remove swelling are similar to those that are advised to women. The cause of blue puffiness is severe overwork, stress, lack of sleep.
If the bags are dark blue, then the illness – hypoxia, weak work of the heart or blood vessels can be the cause.
What causes bruises under the eyes of a child
Bruises in young children cause anxiety in parents. Their appearance requires a visit to the doctor. Most often, doctors call the following causes of children’s circles under the eyes:
- infections and parasites in the body;
- bad ecology;
- poor blood circulation.
Most noticeably, the bluish tint of the skin under the eyes appears in one-year-old children, because it is gentle, light and thin. In the case of a clearly unhealthy shade of blue under the eyes of a child, specialist advice is required.
Which helps better from bruises and dark circles
Bruises under the eyes often disturb people, and it’s important to know how to quickly remove them. Swelling under the eyes shows that there are disorders in the body that need to be treated. You can use cosmetic procedures – they will remove puffiness, enrich the skin with vitamins and moisturize it.
This is done in the salon by a cosmetologist, but you need to be prepared for the costs. The budgetary method of treatment is folk remedi
es, which are applied in the form of masks and compresses.
Medicinal herbs are less effective than cosmetology, but they are safer and practically have no contraindications. Concealers and concealers help to hide bruises, but they do not heal the skin, so it is better to use them together with a therapeutic agent.
How to quickly remove bruises under the eyes: video
How to quickly remove bruises under the eyes at home:
How to quickly remove bruises under the eyes with cosmetics:
Black circles and bruises under the eyes are found in most adults, and sometimes in children. According to doctors, the causes of edema and darkening around the eyes can be completely different. To eliminate the black circles around the eyes, it is first necessary to find out the nature of the appearance of the disease, and then to do complex treatment, depending on the underlying etiology of the disease.