An unusual hairstyle will create a beautiful image, look fresh, non-trivial. For those who have medium-length hair, they have come up with many options for elegant hairstyles for every taste with braids, tails, comb, tufts, bundles and various accessories.
- Greek Inverted Ponytail Hairstyle
- A bundle at the back of the head wrapped in a loose strand
- High-pile tufted bunch
- Bun tail tail
- Scythe tail
- Braid with a bunch
- Scythe fi sh tail
- Sloppy Dutch scythe
- Braid with loose hair
- Quick curls
- Crisscross Hairstyle
- High hairstyle from two braids on the back of the head
- Malvinka with a braid flower
- Sloppy shell
- Bandage hairstyle
- Double beam
- A bunch of “ballerina”
- Three-strand hairstyle
- French braid “upside down” with a bunch
- Volume tail
- Braids around the head
- Cross hair
- French braid tail
- Twisted bunch “Flower”
- Scythe woven into a braid
- Two-tailed braid
- Loose hair with a scythe “fishtail”
- Crown of hair
- Beautiful hairstyle for medium hair: video
Greek Inverted Ponytail Hairstyle
A quick hairstyle, done in the Greek manner, looks beautiful and stylish, and it takes very little time. To create it, you need a curling iron.
- Hair should be separated with a side parting.
- Then they are curled with the help of a curling iron (it is better not much to get large curls).
- Then the hair is divided into two parts just below the ears, the bottom should be left free, and the top should be stabbed.
- The lower part of the hair must be tied with an elastic band (it should be low, approximately at the level of the nape).
- Then carefully comb the ends of the tail.
- The resulting fleece should be wrapped up in the “roll” and secured with studs / invisible.
- Then they repeat all the same actions with the upper part of the hair.
For greater durability of the hairstyle, it is recommended to sprinkle it with hair spray.
Important! Hairdressers are also advised to do this hairstyle with the help of hair bands (then the hair is taken directly behind the headband).
A bundle at the back of the head wrapped in a loose strand
An uncomplicated, but very beautiful hairstyle that is suitable for both significant and medium length hair is a bun at the back of the head wrapped in a strand of hair. To create it requires a “roller” for hair.
To make a hairstyle, you must:
- Tie the hair in a low tail so that one large strand remains free.
- To put on a “roller” on the elastic band securing the tail.
- To fix a part of the hair from the tail around the “roller”.
- Wrap the remaining configuration with the remaining strand of tail, stab with studs.
- Fix the free strand on top of the bun by hiding the ends of the hair under it.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
High-pile tufted bunch
The second version of the hairstyle-beam can be made from a high tail with a comb:
- They make a high tail at the top, collecting hair in a peculiar comb.
- Put on a rubber band on top of the “roller”.
- Part of the tail is fixed around it.
- The remaining strand is wrapped around the finished beam and stabbed with invisibility.
To make the bun look neat, the short hairs do not stick out, it is recommended to sprinkle it with varnish and smooth out the curled hair.
Bun tail tail
The following type of beam is created using the tail and braid:
- Having carefully combed your hair, you should pick it in the tail (high / low as desired), leave one strand free.
- The tail must be twisted around the gum, stabbed with studs / hairpins.
- From the free part of the hair you need to make a braid.
- Then you need to wrap the braid around the beam, also fasten at the bottom.
In another variation of this styling, two thinner braids can be made and wrapped in a bundle from different sides.
The tail can also be turned into an unusual hairstyle. For example, it will look much more original if you wrap it with a scythe.
- Hair should be combed well.
- Then you need to tie the tail (high or low, optional), leaving part of the hair underneath free.
- From the remaining mass of hair a braid is braided.
- Wrap it around the base of the tail.
- They stab the braid under the tail with hairpins or invisible so that it holds well.
Braid with a bunch
A braid with a bun – a nice and quick hairstyle that looks good on both medium and long hair.
To get a beautiful hairstyle, you need to follow this instruction:
- Comb your hair, then divide it into two approximately identical parts – upper and lower.
- Temporarily fix the top of the head for convenience.
- From the remaining free mass of hair, make a braid (you can braid several thin braids at once).
- Now you can go to the top of the hair – it should be dissolved, then make a neat bundle; It is recommended to use a rubber band-roller – first make a regular tail with it, then wrap it around the roller and fix it at the bottom. So the beam will look more accurate and last longer.
- Oblique (braids) made (s) earlier, you need to wrap the beam, then fix it (them) below with a hairpin / invisibility.
A beautiful hairstyle, both for long and medium hair, is also considered a braid called “fishtail”.
If you train to do it, you will get a very fast and original weaving for any holiday:
- The hair needs to be combed (so that they lie beautifully, you can lightly sprinkle them with water / hair spray).
- A pile of strands should be combed back, on each side (in the temple area), two small strands should be distinguished.
- Separated parts of the hair “cross” on the head so that the right is on the left.
- The following strand is distinguished from one of the sides of the head (the previous weaving must be held by hand), crossed with the upper strand.
- On the other side of the head you need to again take the lock and cross with the previous one. It is important to ensure that all strands are the same in size.
- By interlocking the rest of the hair, you need to go to the end of the braid and secure it with an elastic / ribbon.
- To keep the hairstyle long, professional hairdressers recommend spraying it with varnish.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Sloppy Dutch scythe
The next option for weaving a braid is a careless volumetric braid in Dutch. It is also called an inverted French scythe or Danish scythe.
- Hair should be put in order: wash, comb well.
- Close to the crown, you need to take 3 parts from the head.
- Under the middle strand, you need to lay the left, behind it – the right.
- On the left you need to separate the strand from the braid, add to the main left strand, lay under the middle, repeat on the right side.
- In the process of weaving, you need to pull a little hair from the edge of each strand. This will give the effect of negligence. But at the same time, the braid must be pulled up so that it does not crumble.
- Thus, it is necessary to weave the braid to the end, then tie and sprinkle with varnish for durability. It will result in a sloppy, voluminous weaving, and the hair will seem thicker than they really are.
Braid with loose hair
For those who like to do hairstyles for loose hair of medium length, this option will be a great opportunity not to depart from the usual style, but to decorate it a little.
- Clean hair comb well.
- Under the shock on the right side, a thin strand of hair is separated, an ordinary braid is braided from it, temporarily fixed.
- The same pigtail is made on the other hand, fixed, so as not to melt.
- Wrap the head (at the roots of the hair) with one pigtail, fix it at the bottom. Repeat with the second scythe (wrap in the opposite direction).
You can also make quick, beautiful curls from your loose hair. The most effective way is to use curling irons to create curls.
- They wash their hair well and dry it with a hairdryer.
- They cover the hair with special thermal protective agents (they will protect the curls from damage by high temperature).
- The mop is divided into 3 parts: frontal (front), temporal and occipital. In the same order, you should curl the strands with a curling iron.
- They wind one lock on the curling iron, slowly rotate it around its axis.
Important! In order not to damage the hair and get beautiful curls, you should accurately calculate the curling time of each curl (the curling iron should not overheat). You cannot use the device every day – otherwise the hair will quickly thin out, become brittle and dry.
An easy and quick solution for those who do not like to mess with hair for a long time or in a hurry – a cross-hair hairstyle.
- The hair is combed well, divided into 4 parts – the top on the crown, two side and bottom, you can temporarily fix them.
- The upper part of the head is twisted once near the base (like a harness), stabbed with invisibility.
- The right and left parts are alternately crossed with a “harness”, stabbed at its base.
- The remaining mass of hair is not fixed, it should be under crossed strands.
High hairstyle from two braids on the back of the head
Another option on how to make a beautiful hairstyle with braids on medium hair. Especially suitable for those who like tall designs on their heads.
- Brush your hair, loose.
- The mop is divided into two parts – right and left.
- From each part of the hair, braids are braided “vice versa” (from the bottom of the head and slightly not reaching the crown).
- From the rest of the hair, braids are braided, wrapped around two parts of the head and carefully fixed with hairpins.
Malvinka with a braid flower
Incredibly light in execution, but the original-looking hairstyle of the “Malvinka” will adorn both owners of long hair and those with medium hair.
- Clean and combed hair is combed back.
- Starting from the crown, a small part of the hair on top of the head is separated and a tail is made from it, most of the hair is left loose.
- The tail obtained from above is divided into two parts, a tight tourniquet is twisted from each.
- The bundles are intertwined into one, fixed with an elastic band.
- The resulting tourniquet is twisted around the base of the tail into a kind of flower, stabbed with hairpins.
The simplest design of hair on the head for those who urgently need to make a pretty hairstyle – a careless “shell”.
- Comb a lot of hair well, ideally – apply mousse to them before creating a “shell”.
- They collect hair in a tight tail on the back of the head, but do not tie it, but twist the bundle from the collected hair.
- The created tourniquet is folded into a kind of loop, the tip is hidden inside the resulting “shell”.
- The design is fixed with hairpins or beautiful hairpins, for greater resistance they are sprayed with hair spray.
A beautiful hairstyle for medium hair can be created not only with the use of hairpins / hairpins.
With the help of such jewelry as a hair band, you can create very original, but simple hairstyles.
- Clean hair is tied in a ponytail using a “roller”.
- A braid is braided from the tail, wrapped around the “roller” so that it is not visible.
- Fix the scythe below with invisibility.
- A bandage is tied at the top of the hair base.
The bandage combines volumetric braids mounted on top of the head, wide bundles, etc.
A popular and light hairstyle is a double bun:
- Tidied hair is divided into two approximately identical parts horizontally.
- The upper part is tied with an elastic band, the resulting tail is twisted into a tourniquet.
- The tourniquet is wrapped around the elastic, fixed with studs / invisible.
- Repeat all the same actions with the lower part of the hair.
A bunch of “ballerina”
Another way to tie a bundle is a bundle called a ballerina:
- Hair is collected in a high tail and fixed with a “roller”.
- The tail is turned into a braid, wrapped around a roller so that there are no gaps, fixed with studs below.
- If necessary, tie another elastic band for greater durability of the hairstyle.
Ordinary bundles twisted from strands can also be braided in different ways to create a stylish and quick styling in 5 minutes:
- Loose hair is tied in a low neat tail at the back of the head.
- The tail is divided into 3 strands, each twisted into a bundle.
- The harnesses are intertwined so that they are held tightly, fixed at the bottom with a hairpin / elastic band.
French braid “upside down” with a bunch
The French braid “on the contrary” with a bun is an unusual, but stylish hair design that looks neat and original:
- From clean loose hair (the lower part from the back of the head) a French braid is braided “upside down” (for the convenience of weaving, it is recommended to throw the hair forward), fasten with an elastic band at the middle of the head.
- The resulting tail is wrapped around an elastic band in a bundle.
- They stab a bunch, for durability spray the hairstyle with varnish.
A regular tail can look more voluminous due to the use of a “crab” or hair clips:
- Make a neat short tail.
- Divide it into two identical parts horizontally.
- The upper separated strand is lifted and temporarily fixed to the crown.
- In the gum area, a “crab” or a hairpin is stabbed.
- Release the upper part of the tail.
Braids around the head
Braids, braided around the head, look stylish and attract attention with originality:
- Loose hair should be divided into two parts vertically.
- A tight braid is braided from each separated strand.
- One braid is wrapped around the head along the border of the hair.
- The second on the back of the head is connected to the first, both are fixed with studs.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Its peculiarity is that this hairstyle
is done by crossing two parts of the hair:
- Separate hair into two large strands horizontally.
- Cross the strands among themselves, temporarily fasten.
- A tail is made from one part, and a braid is braided from another.
- The braid is tied around the tail and fixed.
- The tail from below is thrown over the braid, fixed so that the end is not visible.
It is recommended to decorate the entire structure with a beautiful hairpin.
French braid tail
There are many original hairstyles with French braids, and one of them is a braid rim with a tail.
After several workouts, you can learn how to braid medium-length hair in this way very quickly:
- The hair is washed and combed well (if desired, you can also curl them in advance).
- On the side of the head, from the ear, they begin to weave the French braid up so that its end is on the crown, temporarily fixed with a hair clip.
- Symmetrically made braid, on the other side of the head is braided the same so that it converges with the first. You should get a kind of rim of two braids.
- Continue to weave one of two braids (a large mass of hair is left loose), until about the middle of the hair.
- The made braid and the remaining hair are collected in a flat tail.
Twisted bunch “Flower”
From hair twisted into bundles, you can create volumetric woven bundles that will look neat and original:
- Washed hair is combed and styled with mousse.
- The mop is divided into 3 parts (right, left and middle).
- From the central strand make a high tail.
- Twist the tail into a simple bundle around the elastic, secure.
- From the two remaining strands, tight tows are made.
- The harnesses cross each other around the bundle from the tail, fastened with hairpins / invisible / hairpins so that the base beam is not visible.
Scythe woven into a braid
Another simple hairstyle that will look nontrivial and give the image completeness is the so-called braid in a braid:
- The mass of hair is divided into 3 wide strands as when weaving a normal braid.
- If necessary, temporary locks are temporarily fixed so that they do not interfere or get confused.
- A simple low braid is braided from the remaining central strand, preferably with a thin invisible elastic band.
- Next, they braid a braid from the resulting small pigtail and extreme strands – as a result, a braid should be obtained, woven into another braid larger in size.
An elementary hairstyle that is ideal, for example, for any small events.
It can also be braided by a child for going to kindergarten / school.
- Neatly styled hair is divided into two identical parts vertically
- High tails are made of selected strands. They should be neat and level with each other.
- Two tails connect in the middle of the head (can be temporarily stabbed).
- Strands are isolated from the connected tails, a regular braid is braided from them, and tied with an elastic band.
Loose hair with a scythe “fishtail”
Beautiful styling with weaving “fish tail” will be an ideal solution for those who do not like to make tails, but want to decorate and diversify their image.
Do it like this:
- Loose hair is thoroughly combed (you can curl in advance if there is time).
- On both sides of the head, approximately at the level of the ears, two small strands are distinguished over the bulk of the hair.
- Twist each strand into a tourniquet, connect them in the middle of the head, you can temporarily fix it with a hairpin.
- Several strands are distinguished from the main shock, connected to free strands-ends of the bundles, and a fishtail braid is braided.
- The hair clip is removed from the junction of the harnesses, if necessary, spray styling with hairspray.
Crown of hair
The simplest weaving, which looks like a beautiful crown of medium-length hair, can be easily mastered by any girl in a few minutes.
This hairstyle can be done both for study / work, and for special occasions:
- Hair is washed, dried, combed (you can make a curl).
- On the right side of the head, a little higher from the place where the ear is located, they begin to weave a braid (you can make either a simple pigtail or a French one, to choose), then tie it temporarily
- Repeat the same on the left side.
- Two braids are crossed so that one is woven into the other, the ends are left loose.
- They fix the hairstyle well with invisible hair at the junction of the braids.
- To make the styling look even more like a crown, it is also recommended to attach a hairpin at the place of crossing the braids.
You can put your hair of medium length in order, shape it, and collect it if you follow the instructions for creating beautiful and simple hairstyles. After several workouts, any of the presented hairstyles will turn out quickly and accurately.
Beautiful hairstyle for medium hair: video
Beautiful hairstyles for every day, see the video clip:
Do-it-yourself hairstyle on medium hair, see the video clip: