Hair salons offer customers new hair dyeing techniques, among which balayazh is popular. The result is a deep color, and individual strands become light, as if slightly burned out in the sun.
- What is a hut
- Who is suitable for balayazh
- Balayazh on curly hair
- Advantages and disadvantages of balayazh staining technique
- Differences from a hammock from other staining techniques
- Technique of painting according to length
- Balayazh for short hair
- Balayazh on medium hair
- Balayazh on long hair
- What to do with bangs when painting balayazh
- The choice of paint for blond hair
- Is it possible to dye hair using balayazh technique at home
- Materials and Tools
- Preparatory procedures
- Short Hair Coloring
- Performing dyeing on long hair
- Care for colored hair: how to prolong the color
- Video staining balayazh on blonde hair
What is a hut
The technique of dyeing balayazh is of French origin, developed in the 1970s. Translated, as revenge, sweep. It fully justifies the meaning, because when applied, the master, as it were, waves a broom.
2-3 shades of paint are used, while the transition between them is used, both smooth and sharp. A light tone is applied not from the roots, but at a certain distance from them, in 3 stages, first the side surfaces, then in the center. Balayazh emphasizes the shape and beauty of the hairstyle.
Highlighting a hammock is a gentle technique in which the transition is smooth, almost imperceptible. Suitable for those who do not want to radically change their image. The strands grow back, but the hairdo does not lose its beauty and elegance.
Who is suitable for balayazh
This method of coloring is ideal for girls with natural hair color. Paint is matched to the natural color. The ideal technique for owners of blond hair, the borders of tones are smooth and delicate.
Balayazh can be done and brunettes who want to lighten the dark hair color. To do this, the paint is selected 2 tones lighter, applied to the strands. The result is a shade that gives a reddish color.
The procedure is recommended for girls with thin and porous hair, as it is considered gentle.
Balayazh on curly hair
When doing balayazha on curly hair, the master gives them a light burnt shade in the sun. Light strands acquire volume, visually the hairstyle becomes more magnificent. In addition, curly hair is filled with natural shine. When staining a hut, it is worth remembering that the shade should be no more than 2 tones lighter.
When carrying out the procedure on curls, the master does not make sudden transitions, the shades succeed smoothly, almost imperceptibly to the eyes.
Coloring is carried out on straight hair, so before the procedure you must use a straightener or hairdryer with hot air and a round comb. No paint is applied to the curls, as the lines will be uneven and broken, because the transition border is not visible. It is necessary to apply the paint only on cooled curls, otherwise the chemical reaction will go faster, the hair can be burned.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Advantages and disadvantages of balayazh staining technique
The procedure has the following advantages:
- Can be performed on hair of different lengths;
- It is combined with any image of a girl;
- Hair gains shine and visual volume;
- Perfect for thin, spoiled and naughty hair;
- It is not necessary to often adjust the shade with long hair, while short ones require frequent dyeing;
- It makes invisible bumps in the face, visually reduces wide cheekbones or removes rounded cheeks.
Despite the positive aspects, the hut has its drawbacks:
- The procedure takes a lot of time compared to other techniques;
- Implementation requires professionalism, so it is not recommended to stain curls on your own;
- An expensive procedure compared to other types of staining.
Differences from a hammock from other staining techniques
The beauty industry has developed many hair coloring techniques. They differ in the result, the procedure from the balayazha.
|Staining technique||Differences from the balayazh technique|
|ombre||The hue change from the original one can be 8 or more tones, the dyeing starts from the middle of the curl, a smooth transition is noted, the roots are not touched or specially painted in dark color, the border of honey with a dark and light color is even and clear, but at the same time smooth|
|shatush||Lightening is carried out only by some strands, all curls are not stained, special attention is paid to curls in front|
|bronding||Lighten with a single shade of paint, smooth borders from dark to light are observed, paint the entire length of the strand not with a continuous layer, but with separate curls|
|California highlighting||Coloring curls is carried out not only on the strands that are located on the surface, but also on curls in the depth of the hairstyle|
|coloring||A large number of shades are used, usually from 5 to 15, characterized by smooth borders of colors, replacing each color along the entire length of the hair|
Presented dyeing techniques involve lightening the original color of the hair, however, unlike balayazha not suitable for all hairstyles.
Technique of painting according to length
The technique of coloring has differences, depending on the length of the hair. Each haircut has its own characteristics and nuances.
Balayazh for short hair
Technique of execution:
- Comb the strands along the entire length, make sure that the ends are in the upper part;
- Fix fleece with varnish;
- Paint on pre-prepared rectangles of foil;
- Place the strips on the strands so that there is no touch on the roots;
- Withstand the coloring composition, then rinse thoroughly with water.
Balayazh on short hair is often corrected, in contrast to medium and long curls.
Balayazh on medium hair
Technique of the procedure for medium strands:
- Comb a comb lock, divide them with the tips of a brush into squares or small zones;
- Collect strands in separate tails, fix with hairpins or elastic bands;
- Using foil strips, wrap the base of each tail;
- Withstand the coloring composition on the curls, rinse with water.
Medium hair does not require frequent color adjustments, as regrown curls perfectly blend with bleached tips, do not spoil the appearance of the hairstyle.
Balayazh on long hair
Dyeing long hair:
- Comb hair with a comb with wooden or plastic teeth of medium density, split into curls;
- The ends of each strand should be placed on rectangular pieces of foil;
- Apply special paint to each curl with special tools;
- Wait time, rinse.
Long hair does not require color adjustment for a long time, the hairstyle looks well-groomed and light everyday.
What to do with bangs when painting balayazh
When performing the technique of dyeing the bangs, it is also performed as the main strands, or not dyed at all. It is very important that the shade on the bangs coincides with the clarified shade on the curls.
Balayazh on bangs suggests the beginning of staining at the same level as the strands. It is necessary that there are no sharp transitions and uneven borders with the main part of the hairstyle, this is especially important if the technique is not used on fair hair. If the haircut is short with bangs, then the balayazh on it is mandatory, otherwise an unnatural hair color will turn out.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
The choice of paint for blond hair
Coloring balayazh on fair hair should be performed with the right selection of shades.
For fair-haired girls, colors are great:
- Copper and mother-of-pearl (relevant for both light blond and dark blond hair);
- Caramel and coffee (look perfect on dark blond curls);
- Dark chocolate (a creative solution for light blond hairstyles);
- Ash and gray (fashionable shades recently, visually give the hair a burnt effect in the sun);
- Blue, green, raspberry, pink (new combinations in the beauty industry, suitable for purposeful and strong personalities, such a hammock is performed only with the help of professionals in beauty salons).
As practice shows, owners of fair hair choose wheat, caramel and ash tones to perform the technique. Such shades create a natural image of curls burnt out in the sunlight. You should use more than one tone to get a soft border from the original color to the clarified.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Is it possible to dye hair using balayazh technique at home
To carry out the stool technique, it is not necessary to go to a beauty salon or a hairdresser. It is possible to do this technique at home on your own, but you need to take into account the fact that on light hair it is easier to perform than on dark.
The technique is popular in that it does not have clear rules when applying the coloring composition. Several tones are applied that smoothly replace each other. When painting a hut, the rule is observed: the paint is applied so that there are soft transitions.
Materials and Tools
Balayazh technique is performed at home in the preparation of necessary accessories:
- Paint, pick up more than 1 shade, give preference to a proven manufacturer;
- Capacities for coloring solutions;
- Wooden or plastic comb with cloves located at a short distance from each other;
- Small hair clips;
- Brush or sponge for applying shades;
- Protective gloves for hands;
- A diaper or towel to cover your shoulders.
When staining, a bowl or comb made of metal is not allowed, since the paint enters into a chemical reaction with the particles, as a result, the properties of the coloring composition change.
Before dyeing according to the balayazh technique at home, it is necessary to prepare hair:
- First of all, make a haircut, remove all split and weakened ends, since the coloring of the balayazh emphasizes the beauty of the hairstyle already made;
- Hair should be washed the day before the procedure, in which case they will be less damaged by chemicals that are in the composition of both shampoo and paint;
- Lubricate exposed areas of the skin on the ears, neck, face with cream or
petroleum jelly, this will allow you to easily remove the remaining paint.
Prepared tools and accessories should be at hand. Before staining, you should carefully read the instructions for use for coloring formulations.
The paint should be thick during staining. If you use a liquid consistency, then the coloring composition will begin to spread over the curl, which will lead to sharp boundaries and an erratic transition of color shades.
Short Hair Coloring
- Make a pile;
- Using a comb, distribute the hair into the same strands, with a brush or sponge for paint, apply the composition to the ends of the strands, while from the roots to the beginning of the shade should not be less than 2. 2 inch, start the procedure from the crown, go vertically to the bottom of the curl ;
- The bangs are painted with vertical stripes with a width of 0. 2 – 0’4 inch, the distance between them is 1. 2 – 0’8 inch;
- After starting staining near the roots, it is necessary to shade the shade;
- Hair dye should last 30 minutes.
After a while, rinse the dye composition with warm water, apply a restoring balm to the hair, it comes with paint.
Performing dyeing on long hair
- Comb the hair, divide it into 4 parts, the crown, nape and 2 parietal, fasten with hair clips;
- The beginning of the technique is carried out from the back strands, to deviate a certain distance from the roots, cover the next layer with foil so that the shade is applied to the selected curls;
- Soak paint for 30 minutes.
An interesting technique for carrying out balayazh : the hair is collected in one tail, paint is applied to the ends, shaded with the fingers. After that, distribute the coloring composition with a comb with thin teeth.
Care for colored hair: how to prolong the color
Hair care after the procedure should be the same as after standard dyeing. The difference is that with balayage there is less harmful effect on the curls, since not all of their length is subjected to a color change.
How to keep:
- For shampoo use only shampoo for colored hair.
- For lightness and silkiness of hair apply balm for colored hair.
- Once every 2 weeks use special masks.
- After shampooing, use formulations to moisten the strands.
- No need to comb your hair with combs with metal teeth, they negatively affect the condition of the strand itself.
- To strengthen the color, you can use masks prepared at home once every 2 weeks.
A second procedure is necessary 3-4 months after the procedure. In this case, it is not necessary to re-color the curls, it is enough to correct them with light strokes.
Properly executed stonework coloring creates a unique and stylish image of the fair sex.
With this coloring, the strands will sparkle with new colors, give individuality to both light and dark hair. The main thing is to choose shades that will be relevant and look advantageous on curls.
Video staining balayazh on blonde hair
What is the technique of dyeing balayazh:
How to make balayazh on fair hair: