Vitamin E is an organic substance whose scientific name is Tocopherol. It takes part in cleansing the body of toxins, and also helps to restore water balance, so vitamin E is often used in cosmetology at home.
- Vitamin E benefits for skin and hair
- Proper use of vitamin masks at home
- Face Mask with Vitamin E and Glycerin
- Face mask with oils
- Face Mask with Vitamin A
- Face mask with protein
- Face mask with honey
- Face mask with clay
- Coconut Oil Face Mask
- Peach Oil Face Mask
- Face mask with oatmeal
- Face mask with cottage cheese
- Face mask with lanolin
- Aloe juice face mask
- Face mask with yogurt
- Face mask with banana
- Face mask with cucumber
- Face mask with avocado
- Face mask with cocoa butter
- Hair Growth Mask with Vitamin E and Mustard
- Hair mask with dimexide
- Hair mask with linseed oil
- Hair mask with cognac
- Garlic Hair Loss Mask
- Propolis Hair Mask
- Hair mask with sour cream
- Nettle hair mask
- Hair mask with jojoba oil
- Hair mask with wheat germ oil
- Vitamin E Hand Mask
- Video: Vitamin E in cosmetology at home
Vitamin E benefits for skin and hair
Vitamin E has a large number of beneficial properties for skin and hair:
- deep hydration and nutrition of skin cells;
- when using vitamin masked, normal secretion of sebaceous glands;
- vitamin forms a protective invisible layer for the skin;
- promotes healing of small wounds;
- relieves inflammatory processes.
Proper use of vitamin masks at home
Homemade cosmetics are always natural, and the ingredients are affordable.
Properly prepared mixtures favorably affect the skin, but it is also important to know how to properly use masks:
- to achieve the desired result, the procedure should be repeated regularly;
- some components can cause allergies, so before starting the procedure you need to make a test;
- it is important to start the procedure with cleansing the skin, for this a special lotion is used, or warm water with baby soap;
- from time to time it is advisable to do a light peeling before subsequent procedures;
- so that the components are well absorbed into the skin, first you need to steam it with a warm towel;
- the duration of the course of applying masks is a month;
Face Mask with Vitamin E and Glycerin
Vitamin E is widely used in cosmetology in face masks with glycerin. This combination is suitable to protect the skin from exposure to cold and wind.
The mixture creates a thin protective film, thereby preventing the evaporation of moisture from skin cells, and also has properties such as:
- hydration and nutrition;
- healing of small inflammations;
- saturation of the skin with useful substances;
- acne removal.
Since the mask must be applied regularly, it is more convenient to prepare the mixture in a large volume, so that it is enough for the course of therapy, for this you will need:
- a plastic container for storage, but before use it should be cleaned and disinfected with alcohol;
- 1,01 fluid ounce of ordinary glycerin;
- 12 capsules of tocopherol;
- 1 tablespoon almond oil;
All components are simply mixed and the mask is ready. The mixture should be applied in a small layer for 30 minutes. This mask does not require rinsing with water, but it is still recommended to remove excess funds using a paper towel.
You need to apply the mixture for 14 days, after the mask the skin becomes velvet and shines with health.
Face mask with oils
Vitamin EV in the composition of vegetable and essential oils contributes to the rapid improvement of the skin condition. In addition, the mixture is suitable for any age, since it does not contain chemical or any other irritating substances.
To prepare a mask with oils, you need the following ingredients:
- 3 tablespoon of white clay;
- 2 tablespoon of chamomile decoction;
- 2 small tablespoons of olive oil;
- a couple of drops of vitamin E;
- 1-2 drops of sage ether.
First you need to dilute the clay with water, then add the oils alternately and mix everything. The mask should be applied in a dense layer, after cleansing the skin. Rinse off the mixture is recommended only after half an hour, otherwise the beneficial substances will not have time to soak into the skin.
Face Mask with Vitamin A
Vitamin A (retinol), like E, is an important natural component whose properties positively affect problem skin. It helps to eliminate rashes, acne and acne, so a mask with this ingredient is the best suited for treating the face.
To prepare the mixture you need to take:
- 20 mg of fresh aloe juice;
- 1 large spoonful of blue clay;
- 1 capsule of vitamin A;
- 4 drops of tocopherol.
Mix all the ingredients until smooth, add warm water if necessary. It is necessary to apply the prepared slurry to problem areas and wait until the mixture begins to dry, then remove the mask.
After regular use, the skin condition will noticeably improve:
- rosacea will decrease;
- brown spots will become almost invisible;
- acne rash will decrease, points will become less noticeable.
Face mask with protein
A mask with protein is used to smooth wrinkles and get rid of bruises under the eyes. The mixture also affects the functioning of the sebaceous glands, which in turn allows you to narrow the pores and get rid of rashes.
A mask with protein is recommended for girls with problem skin, and for the preparation of medicinal gruel, you need to take:
- chicken egg protein;
- 0,3 gallon freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- a couple of drops of tocopherol;
- thin paper napkin.
The first 3 ingredients should be combined and mixed. Then it is necessary to peel a paper towel, get wet in the prepared product and attach to the problem area . You need to wait until the first coat dries a little and apply two more in the same way. When the cloth dries, it must be removed.
Face mask with honey
The composition of honey includes trace elements with powerful nutritional properties.
After the honey mask, a protective film forms on the surface of the skin, but the pores do not clog.
For a nourishing mask, it is necessary to prepare the following components:
- 1 small spoon of natural honey;
- 2 tablespoon of oat flour;
- vitamin E tablet
Grind the ingredients, and apply the mixture with a special brush on clean skin, after 20 minutes, rinse with boiled water.
Face mask with clay
For hypersensitive and dry skin, a mask with red clay is perfect. The mixture will rejuvenate and soothe irritated skin, as well as nourish the cells with useful substances.
To prepare the mask you need to stock up on the following components:
- 2 tablespoon of pink clay;
- a large spoon of warm milk;
- a couple of drops of tocopherol.
Mix clay with milk and add tocopherol. Apply the resulting substance to the face. The mask should not be washed off for 15 minutes, but you need to make sure that the mixture does not dry out and regularly sprinkle your face with wat
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bangs of the new season for medium, short, long hair. Photo.
Coconut Oil Face Mask
Vitamin E and coconut oil are widely used in cosmetology. At home, you can make a mask using two main ingredients to cope with problems such as sagging and wilting skin, dryness, peeling and sensitivity. It is also an excellent prevention and protection against sunburn.
So, to prepare the mixture you need to take:
- 2 small spoons of melted coconut oil;
- 20 g. Ordinary yeast;
- 1 capsule of tocopherol;
- warm milk.
It is necessary to combine the first 3 elements and apply the mixture to previously cleansed skin. Rinse off the mixture with a disc dipped in warmed milk, after the mask the skin becomes soft and silky.
Peach Oil Face Mask
A mask with peach oil in the composition, suitable for any skin type thanks to useful trace elements. Peach oil is designed to fight with inflammatory processes, as well as with withering and dry skin.
Regular use of masks allows you to improve skin firmness and elasticity, smooth out facial wrinkles and restore a healthy complexion.
For the mask you will need:
- 20 g thick cream;
- some peach seed oil;
- a couple of drops of tocopherol.
After combining all the components, apply a mask to the cleansed face for a quarter of an hour, then rinse.
Face mask with oatmeal
The skin on and from time to time requires deep cleansing, but most store peelings only injure a delicate skin coating.
To remove pores from contamination, you can use a mask to prepare it, you need to take:
- 25 g of oat flour, but it is better to make it yourself from the usual oatmeal;
- 1,01 fluid ounce of milk;
- 3 drops of vitamin E and as many drops of vitamin A.
It is necessary to connect all components and use the mask for its intended purpose, the mixture is washed off with warm water.
Face mask with cottage cheese
Homemade cottage cheese is best suited for these purposes, as it does not contain additives and has a high nutritional value.
A face mask containing cottage cheese is suitable for skin of any kind and solves several problems at once:
- makes the skin smooth;
- carries out anti-inflammatory effect;
- nourishes and moisturizes;
- eliminates facial wrinkles;
- prevents the negative impact of external factors of nature.
- To make a mask, you need a minimum of ingredients:
- 20 g of homemade cottage cheese;
- 10 g of honey;
- 1 capsule of tocopherol.
It is desirable that the curd is soft, but if it is more crumbly, you can add half a teaspoon of cream and crush everything with a fork, creating the desired consistency. It is necessary to alternately introduce the components and grind into a homogeneous paste. The mask is applied to cleansed and steamed skin, thus the effect is enhanced and the result is visible after several procedures.
Face mask with lanolin
Vitamin E in cosmetology is often used with lanolin, with the goal of rejuvenating and getting rid of wrinkles in the most problematic places. But use this mixture at home should be extremely careful, since an excessive amount of lanolin can clog pores and damage the skin.
For a rejuvenating mask you will need:
- 30 g of lanolin;
- 30 g of water;
- 10 g of honey;
- 3 teaspoons of lemon juice;
- 10 drops of vitamin E.
The mixture is prepared in several stages: lanolin is heated in a water bath, then water is added. Lanolin must nourish the liquid, and in the meantime, honey, juice and vitamin must be combined. Remove lanolin from the water bath and connect with the rest of the components.
Aloe juice face mask
Aloe juice has anti-inflammatory elements, so it will help in the fight against acne, rashes, black spots. In addition, the mask, which contains the juice of this plant, heals and tightens the skin of the face.
To prepare a medical mask, you need to take a meaty leaf of a century and a capsule of vitamin E. The leaf should be divided in half and use the spoons to select all the flesh, add tocopherol and mix everything. Apply the resulting mass to the skin of the face, and after 25 minutes remove the mask.
Face mask with yogurt
The mask with yogurt is suitable for aging, dry and tired skin. Preparation of the mixture will take no more than a minute, and the result from use will not be worse than after salon procedures.
To prepare a mass for skin care, you will need:
- 1,18 fluid ounce of yogurt without additives, of course, it is better if it is cooked at home;
- 1 capsule of vitamin E;
- 2 tablespoon of chopped oatmeal.
It is enough to combine all the ingredients and you can apply the mask to the face, rinse after 20 minutes.
Face mask with banana
Banana mask is suitable for those who need to moisturize the skin, suspend the aging process and restore its former freshness. For cooking, you will need tablespoon of banana puree, a teaspoon of orange juice and a few drops of tocopherol. All components must be mixed, and the resulting mixture applied for 15 minutes.
Face mask with cucumber
Vitamin E with cucumber is used in cosmetology to eliminate age-related problems at home. Also, regularly making a mask can lighten the skin and protect it from premature aging.
For a brightening mask with a rejuvenating effect you will need:
- cucumber puree: to make it, the fruit must be peeled, then crushed in a blender or grated using a grater;
- 10 g of liquid honey;
- 1 small tablespoons of lemon juice;
- 10 drops of tocopherol.
Combine and mix all the components, apply the mass, wait an hour and a half and wash everything off.
Face mask with avocado
The mask with mashed avocado is used for constant peeling of the skin, dull and unnatural complexion of the skin, as w
ell as for the prevention of wrinkles and loss of elasticity.
To prepare the mixture you will need:
- 25 g of avocado puree;
- 0,07 fluid ounce of olive oil;
- a few drops of tocopherol and tea rose oil.
Combine the above ingredients one at a time and apply a mask to the cleansed face.
Face mask with cocoa butter
Cocoa butter has anti-aging, nourishing and regenerative properties, therefore it is widely used in cosmetology, in particular to create a mask, the recipe of which is very simple:
- 10 g cocoa butter;
- 2 tablespoon of chopped parsley;
- 15 drops of vitamin E.
Combine all components in a uniform consistency and apply to the face with a cosmetological spatula, leave for half an hour.
Hair Growth Mask with Vitamin E and Mustard
Vitamin E with mustard is used in cosmetology to stimulate hair growth. At home, you can prepare a mask for the rapid growth of curls:
- 1 large tablespoons of mustard powder;
- 1 tablespoon. l water;
- egg yolk;
- 1 small spoonful of vitamins A and E;
- 2 b. l burdock oil.
Beat components and apply mixture on all hair. No need to try to usd as much of the resulting mass as possible into the scalp, since the effect can be the opposite, and keep the product for no more than 15 minutes, then you need to thoroughly wash your hair with the usual shampoo.
Hair mask with dimexide
A mask with Dimexide is used as a radical tool to accelerate hair growth.
To make the tool necessary:
- Dissolve 1 small tablespoon of Dimexidum in 5 large tablespoons of heated water.
- Add 1 small spoon of olive oil and the same amount of tocopherol to the resulting solution.
- The mask should be applied to the curls with a thick layer for several minutes.
To enhance the effect, it is advisable to put on a shower cap and wrap your head in a bath towel.
Hair mask with linseed oil
A mask based on flax oil is recommended for restoring overdried and damaged curls. Need to connect 0,5 gallon. linseed oil, a spoonful of vitamin A and E. The mixture is applied and spread evenly over the hair. To quickly restore damaged hair, it is recommended to leave the mask overnight, or hold it for at least 4-5 hours, and then wash your hair with an everyday care product.
Hair mask with cognac
A mask based on alcohol enhances blood circulation, which in turn activates hair growth. You need to take a tablespoon of brandy, add 2 large tablespoons of honey, 0,5 gallon. finely ground sea salt and a vitamin E ampoule, mix everything and put in a dark place for 14 days. When the mask is ready, it can be applied to the roots, and then to the entire length. Keep the medical application for half an hour, keeping your head warm.
Garlic Hair Loss Mask
You can avoid hair loss if you regularly make a garlic mask. In addition, it will take a little time to prepare the mixture: combine 1 small spoon of garlic pulp with olive oil, pour 1 small tablespoon of lemon juice, add 10 drops of vitamins and E. The mask is used 30 minutes before washing your hair.
Propolis Hair Mask
Vitamin E in combination with propolis in cosmetology is used to restore hair that has lost its strength.
At home, you can also make a renewable remedy:
- prepare a container, it is better if it is a jar of dark glass, it should be disinfected with alcohol;
- take 25 g of propolis, grind it and pour into a container;
- pour everything with a gallon of alcohol and insist 3 days, sometimes shaking the contents.
Pour a large spoonful of tincture into a plastic container, add twice as much water and vitamin E. Spread the resulting mixture on hair, wrap it with a towel and wait about an hour and wash your hair.
Hair mask with sour cream
Sour cream mask is used to restore the health of dry and dull hair, in order to cook it you need:
- beat 2 yolks until foam is formed;
- pour 2 tablespoon of homemade sour cream;
- add a capsule of vitamin E and 5 drops of jojoba.
For efficiency, put a towel on your head and wait half an hour, then wash your hair with shampoo.
Nettle hair mask
The composition of the nettle includes trace elements that can stimulate hair growth, and give shine and radiance to curls.
The preparation of such a mask is carried out in several stages:
- 1 brew a handful of nettle in a glass of water;
- take 20 g of green clay and dilute with broth to the consistency of liquid-shaped sour cream;
- add vitamin E;
- a couple drops of shea ether.
After combining all the components, spread the mixture on the hair along the entire length and wait 15 minutes., Repeat what was done after a week.
Hair mask with jojoba oil
Jojoba oil in the mask improves the general condition of the hair, fights dryness and dull color. To make the mixture, you have to mix vitamin E, A and jojoba oil in equal proportions, then simply distribute the mixture through your hair, wrap it with a film, and put on a warm hat. Wait a couple of minutes and wash the curls with shampoo.
Hair mask with wheat germ oil
Wheat oil extract is an effective remedy against hair loss, and to enhance the effect, it is used with other components in a hair mask:
- take a tablespoon of wheat oil, tocopherol, olive and castor oil and combine everything;
- add a spoonful of honey, mix and apply the mixture for 20 minutes;
- repeat the procedure after 3 days.
Vitamin E Hand Mask
The skin of the hands ages faster due to constant household chores and not only that is why it is so important to take care of your hands and sometimes indulge yourself with nourishing masks.
To prepare the recovery mixture, you will need:
- vitamin E capsule;
- 0,3 gallon agave juice;
- 10 g of honey.
To put on hands and put on cosmetic gloves, if possible to wait half an hour. You need to remain beautiful at any age, and you can take care of your skin using vitamin E for cosmetic purposes for procedures at home.
Video: Vitamin E in cosmetology at home
The use of vitamin E in capsules for the face:
Find out how vitamin E fights wrinkles in a video clip: