Most often, acne on the face is a pathology that needs treatment. You can fight it with the help of acne medications purchased in a pharmacy.
- Features of pharmacy products
- Internal Facial Acne Treatments
- Types of external funds
- Pharmacy Badiaga
- Salicylic acid
- Alcohol tincture of calendula
- Salicylic-zinc paste
- Caring pharmacy cosmetics
- Acne Pharmacy Video
Features of pharmacy products
The main distinguishing feature of acne pharmacy products is their healing properties. Cosmetics do not have this feature.
The primary remedies needed to solve the acne problem are:
- antiseptic drugs;
- antiallergic drugs;
- preparations with biologically active hormonal substances.
All of the listed pharmacy products are necessary for treatment. This is their difference from cosmetics and perfumes.
Internal Facial Acne Treatments
The pharmacy has many items of acne remedies, which must be divided into several categories:
1. Antibacterial agents:
- the drug helps with purulent rashes on the face and body;
- preparations of this group of drugs are antibiotics of different classes, which have a detrimental effect on the reproduction of bacteria and microbes;
- for soft tissue infections, it is necessary to take 0.25 mg – 0.5 mg of the drug 3 times a day. The duration of medication is due to neglect of the pathological process.
2. Retinoids – Vitamin A:
- the drug must be used to normalize the activity of the endocrine glands, the excessive activity of which leads to the formation of acne. Also, the drug helps to restore damaged skin after acne;
- Vitamin A-based medicines are biologically active dehydroritenols that help improve the functioning of the immune system and metabolism;
- for treatment, vitamin A should be taken in the morning and evening – 1 pc. Duration – 1 month.
3. Hormonal drugs:
- have the ability to restore endocrine hormonal balance and, as a consequence, fights hormonal acne;
- drugs of this group are an estrogen-containing medicine that is necessary for the female endocrine system to reduce the level of male hormones that provoke the appearance of acne;
- only a doctor can prescribe a hormonal regimen. Self-medication is unacceptable.
Types of external funds
Means for topical use must be used in the following cases:
- to reduce the productivity of the endocrine glands;
- reduction in the number of microbes;
- reduction of sweat ducts on the face.
Pharmaceutical preparations with local action should include ointments, creams, tinctures, gels.
1. Acne ointment. A feature of the drug is a decrease in the number of microbes that cause the inflammatory process, as well as the fight against suppuration on the face.
2. Acne creams from the pharmacy should be used in accordance with the instructions.
They can help with acne provoked by:
- menopausal changes in the body;
- due to unbalanced nutrition;
- improper care of the skin;
- alcohol and nicotine addiction.
The cream must be applied to a clean body in accordance with the instructions.
3. Pharmacy tinctures for acne contain plant extracts and medical alcohol.
Using liquid products, one should know their influence and the effect exerted on the skin:
- struggling with germs;
- has a detrimental effect on the provocateur of pathogenic processes;
- plant extracts activate cellular processes in skin tissues;
- medical alcohol has a drying and disinfecting effect.
Means must be used for purulent, inflamed acne, wiping the cleansed face skin with tincture, and also used in complex therapy.
4. Pharmacy acne gels are drugs that do not have a greasy base that clogs pores. It is a gentle, hydrophytic agent. Does not leave a film on the skin.
Pharmacy gels must be applied to a cleaned and dried body. It is necessary to apply a small amount of the drug to the rash area and allow to dry. Can be used as a base for makeup.
Acne remedy on the face (in the pharmacy there are a number of drugs that must be used to treat acne) Zinerit is a topical medicine in the form of a suspension:
- the medicine consists of a macrolide antibacterial agent, zinc acetate, a cleaning liquid;
- in one block there are 2 bottles, the first is a fine powder, the second consists of a mixture of additional liquid elements, as well as a device for applying suspension to the face;
- the drug has a destructive property on many microorganisms – aerotolerate bacterium, epidermal staphylococcus;
- it is necessary to apply for youthful acne, acne;
- with the help of a device for applying the product on the face with a suspension, it is necessary to cover areas with acne in the morning and at night. Therapy should be carried out for 14 days;
- the cost of the drug Zenerit varies from $ 8,16. up to $ 9,25. for 1 block.
Skinoren is a medicine for external use in the form of a jelly-like substance:
- the composition of the product includes azelainate, a viscous liquid, ethoxylated sorbitan, a fat-like substance, carbopol, TSC, sodium alkali, disodium salt, carboxylic acid, water;
- Skinoren’s jelly-like substance is packaged in a plastic soft tube-shaped container of 5.0 g and 30.0 g in 1 pc. 1 plastic container is packed in a box of thick paper;
- the drug has a disinfecting property and has a direct effect on the renewal of the affected skin layer;
- Skinoren treats comedones, pustules in uncomplicated form;
- Skinoren should be smeared on damaged skin in the morning and at night, with massaging, light movements. The duration of therapy is 30 days;
- the price of the gel varies from $ 15. up to $ 19.
Adaklin medicinal cream is a pharmacological pharmacy.
Must be used to treat acne:
- the cream contains a metabolite of vitamin A, naphthalene carboxylic acid, an oily base, a fragrance, a creamy liquid;
- Adaklin cream is available in tubes of thin steel plates, weight 1 pc. – 30 g. Packed in a box of thick paper;
- medicinal cream relieves inflammatory processes on the skin;
- treats all types of acne;
- use a small amount of cream in the evening, applying to clean skin – once a day. The course of therapy is up to 4 months;
- the cost of Adaklin cream varies from $ 6,12. up to $ 7,34.
Acne remedy on the face (always available at the pharmacy) Retasol is a solution that should be used for skin pathologies:
- the solution consists of cis-retinoic acid, a wax-like food additive, a viscous liquid, an antioxidant, ethyl monohydroxy alcohol;
- Retasol me
dicine is in the form of an alcohol liquid, poured into a bottle of dark glass, which is packed in a box of thick paper;
- Retasol alcohol solution removes the inflammatory process on damaged skin, exfoliates dead skin cells;
- the drug must be used for severe types of acne;
- the product must be applied to cleansed damaged skin of the face and body with a sponge – in the morning and at night. The duration of therapy is up to 90 days;
- the cost of Retasol solution varies from $ 3,4. up to $ 6,53.
Aciks on the face of Aziks-Derm can be purchased at any pharmacy:
- the cream contains azelainate, carboxylic aromatic acid, monoglyceride, a fatty wax, an organosilicon polymer, a viscous liquid, trihydric alcohol, distilled water;
- Aziks-Derm cream is available in the form of a tube from a thin steel plate, packed in a box of thick paper;
- the drug has a detrimental effect for aerotolerant anaerobic bacteria and epidermal staphylococcus;
- the cream should be used for all types of acne;
- should be applied to cleaned damaged areas of the body in a small amount – in the morning and at night. The duration of therapy is at least 90 days;
- the cost of Azix-Derm cream varies from $ 7,75. up to $ 8,43.
Trampoline is a well-known remedy for combating skin inflammation:
- the preparation is in the form of fine particles with a special aroma of greenish color, which is packed in paper envelopes;
- fine particles of the drug Pharmaceutical Badyaga consist of dried, finely ground, coarse sponges;
- the medicine has the ability to relieve the inflammatory process and anesthetize;
- the remedy should be used from acne hyperpigmentation;
- to prepare the solution, finely dispersed particles must be diluted with warm water until a porridge-like consistency is formed and applied to the damaged surface until completely dry. Then the product must be washed off. There may be redness with further peeling of the skin. The duration of therapy is determined by the external parameters of the skin;
- the cost of the drug Pharmacy Badaga varies from $ 0,75. up to $ 1,24. for 1 envelope.
With purulent acne on the body, it is necessary to use Dimexide drug fluid:
- the composition of the drug includes DMSO in liquid form;
- Dimexide preparation is in liquid form, packaged in dark glass bottles with a metal cap. The product is packaged in a box of thick paper;
- the medicine has a potent anti-inflammatory and disinfecting effect;
- it is necessary to apply for purulent acne on the body. On the face can not be used;
- Dimexide preparation should be used in the form of dressings on the affected areas of the body in the evening. The procedure lasts about 25 minutes. The duration of treatment is not longer than 14 days (due to the strong toxicity of the drug);
- the cost of the drug Dimexide ranging from $ 0,48. up to $ 0,75.
Remedy for acne on the face (in the pharmacy you can buy a gel-like substance at an affordable price) Regecin is a medicine for topical use:
- the composition of the medicine includes a salt of hyaluric acid, zinc with chlorine, potassium sorbic acid, alkali, acrylic acid, medical fluid;
- Regecin is a jelly-like drug. The product is packaged in a tube of thin metal plate having a box of thick paper;
- the complex composition of the drug has a detrimental effect on microbes that provoke the formation of acne, whitens post acne hyperpigmentation;
- should be used for all types of acne disease;
- it is necessary to apply in the morning and in the evening, lubricating the skin damaged by acne in small quantities. The course of therapy is determined by external indicators;
- The price of Regecin gel varies from $ 2,04. up to $ 2,99.
The drug Chlorophyllipt in the form of an oil solution must be used in the treatment of acne:
- the medicine consists of an extract of the leaves of the tree Shameless;
- available in the form of an oily agent poured into a bottle of tinted glass with a non-metallic lid;
- the main component of the drug has a detrimental effect on many varieties of microbes and bacteria;
- it is necessary to use both with large purulent acne, and with a small rash;
- the remedy should be used for large acne – in the form of dressings with chlorophyllipt oil at night, with a small rash – grease the damaged area with oil. The duration of therapy is 14 days;
- the cost of Chlorophyllipt oil varies from $ 1,63. up to $ 1,9.
Pharmacological preparation – Salicylic acid is used in many fields of medicine and for skin diseases:
- the product consists of willow acid and methylcarbinol;
- the liquid is stored in bottles of tinted glass with a non-metallic lid;
- has the ability to stop putrefactive processes, dry, disinfect;
- must be used for ulcers on the skin and acne;
- the product should treat areas of damaged skin in the morning and at night. The duration of therapy depends on the course of healing and is not limited to time;
- the cost of the drug Salicylic acid varies from $ 0,14. up to $ 0,41.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Topical Chlorhexidine Liquid is widely used in the treatment of inflammatory skin lesions:
- the composition of the drug includes dichloro-containing biguanide, medical water;
- available in plastic hermetically sealed bottles with a cap-spout;
- medicinal fluid has a pronounced disinfecting and antimicrobial effect;
- it is necessary to apply for purulent, inflamed acne;
- Chlorhexidine solution should be wiped on the affected skin of the face and body in the morning and evening. The course of treatment depends on the course of the disease. It can be used in complex therapy;
- the cost of the drug Chlorhexidine varies widely – from $ 0,14. up to $ 2,38.
Alcohol tincture of calendula
The drug Tin
cture of calendula has a very wide application in dermatological practice:
- the drug consists of marigold extract and wine alcohol;
- the drug is available in the form of a liquid poured into dark glass bottles with a plastic cap;
- physiologically active substances of marigold extract have a pronounced disinfecting, drying, wound healing effect. The medicine has a detrimental effect on many microorganisms;
- the drug must be used for purulent and inflamed acne, acne;
- with acne, the skin should be wiped with Calendula Alcohol Tincture in the morning and in the evening. The duration of treatment is not limited;
- price of medicine Tincture of calendula ranging from $ 0,27. up to $ 0,37.
Levomekol ointment is used in many fields of medicine, as well as in the treatment of skin diseases:
- Levomekol ointment includes an antibacterial actinomycete, dioxomethyltetrahydropyrimidine, PEG 400, PEG 1500;
- Milk ointment, packed in a tube-like container made of a thin layer of steel with a plastic cover. Has a box of thick paper;
- Levomekol ointment consisting of several components is fatal for many microbes and bacteria;
- the remedy should be used for large purulent acne with a secondary infection;
- to apply ointment to an acne, a piece of bandage should be soaked with ointment and applied to the damage. Secure with adhesive tape. The dressing needs to be changed once a day. Duration of treatment – until complete recovery;
- the cost of ointment Levomekol ranging from $ 1,77. up to $ 2,31.
Means for local application Salicylic-zinc paste has a huge range of applications – both in surgery and in dermatology:
- the composition of the drug includes phenolic acid, zinc oxide, a mixture of amylose and amylopectin, a wax-like, milky mixture;
- the drug is available in plastic jars;
- the special composition of the drug has an effect on the glands of external secretion, as well as fatal to many bacteria and microbes;
- the paste should be used for rosacea, acne, youthful acne;
- the product must be spread on the body damaged by acne in the morning and evening. Apply a small amount. The course of therapy is from 1 week to 3 weeks;
- the cost of the drug varies from $ 0,41. up to $ 0,95.
Quotlan gel is an innovative pharmacological remedy for acne:
- Quotlan gel contains organic lanthanum, monoethyl ether, propantriol;
- comes in the form of a gel in a plastic tube-shaped container with a large black lid;
- the drug has a detrimental effect on many microbes, has regenerative properties, does not allow secondary infections to join;
- Quotlan gel must be used for all types of acne;
- the product must be applied to a cleaned, acne-affected body in the morning and at night. The course of treatment is 14 days;
- The cost of Quotlan gel varies from $ 1,9. up to $ 3,4.
Acne remedy on the face (in the pharmacy you can buy not only local forms, but also oral preparations) Dalacin is widely used:
- Dolacin includes a synthetic analogue of lincomycin, a polysaccharide, milk carbohydrate, silicate mineral, magnesium salt, titanium white, hydrolyzed collagen;
- the medicine is available in the form of capsules, packed in plates of a thin layer of metal, 2 platinum in a box of thick paper;
- the tool has a detrimental effect on many types of microbes;
- should be used for acne at any stage;
- the medicine should be consumed in 2 capsules – in the morning, afternoon, evening. The course of treatment is determined by the doctor, but no more than 14 days;
- the cost of the drug Dalacin varies from $ 9,52. up to $ 11,56. for 1 box.
In pharmacies you can buy Effezel gel – this is a drug that will help cope with acne:
- the gel contains synthetic retinoid, diacyl peroxide, polymer, dosate salt, disodium salt, thick liquid, pluronic, medical water;
- the product is available in a plastic jar, which is packed in boxes of thick paper;
- the medicine stimulates cell metabolism and has a negative effect on microorganisms;
- the gel must be used for all types of acne;
- the drug should be applied to cleansed acne-affected skin at night. The course of therapy is 60 days;
- the cost of Effezel gel varies widely from $ 13,33. up to $ 22. for 1 can.
The pharmaceutical industry produces a product for external use – Baziron gel, which copes with acne on the face and body:
- the gel contains dibenzoyl peroxide, carboxylic acid, pluronics, carbopolis, trilon B, dosate salt, polysorb, medical water;
- gel-like product is packed in plastic tube-shaped containers, which are packed in boxes of thick paper;
- the medicine treats all types of acne;
- the product must be smeared on the cleaned surface of the affected body, rubbing lightly in the morning and at night. Duration of treatment is from 90 days;
- the cost of Baziron gel varies from $ 6,8. up to $ 12,24.
In pharmacies you can buy acne remedy with local action – Ekloran gel:
- the gel contains diacyl peroxide, castor oil, linear polymer, carbapol, alkali, water;
- the product is available in the form of a jelly-like substance, packed in plastic tube-shaped containers, packed in a box of thick paper;
- the drug fights against microbes and bacteria, rejects dead skin cells;
- the remedy must be used for hormonal types of acne;
- gel should be applied 1 time at night. Apply a small amount to the affected body. Duration of therapy – until complete recovery;
- the cost of Eklaran gel is from $ 24. up to $ 29.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Pharmacological drug Metrogil gel is a medicine for the local treatment of rash on the body:
- Metrogil includes an antiprotozoal preparation, propyl ether, a viscous liquid, carbopol, sodium metabisulfite, alkali, methyl ether, water;
- the gel is packed in a tube-shaped container made of metal foil with a plastic cover;
- the drug has an antimicrobial and wound healing effect;
- the medicine should be taken with all types of acne;
- the local drug should be applied with light movements to the cleaned body – in the morning and at night. The duration of therapy is at least 30 days;
- the cost of Metrogil gel varies from $ 2,04. up to $ 2,58.
Zerkalin liquid remedy is a good assistant in the fight against acne:
- the composition of the product includes a semisynthetic analogue of lincomycin, methylcarbinol, a viscous liquid, medical water;
- the product is packaged in a dark glass bottle;
- the drug has bioavailability in the layers of the skin and has fatal activity against microbes and bacteria;
- treats acne, youthful acne;
- a liquid agent must be applied with cotton and sponge in a thin layer on the surface of the damaged body in the morning and at night. The duration of therapy is 30-40 days;
- the cost of Zerkalin solution ranging from $ 5,17. up to $ 6,12. for 1 bottle.
Adapalen is a pharmacological drug for topical use in the treatment of acne:
- the gel contains retinoid, viscous liquid, acrylic acid, methyl ether, Trilon B, pluronics, glycol ether, alkali, water;
- jelly-like product is packaged in a polyethylene tubular container with a twisting lid, placed in a box of thick paper;
- the drug affects the cellular metabolism of the skin, as well as relieves the inflammatory process;
- this remedy must be prescribed for all types of acne;
- the product should be applied to cleansed, affected skin before bedtime (in small quantities). The course of treatment is not less than 90 days;
- the cost of Adapalen gel varies from $ 2,58. up to $ 3,67.
Isotretinoil is an oral medication that treats severe forms of acne:
- capsules contain cis-retinol acid;
- the drug is available in the form of capsules of 10 pcs. in a plate, packed in a box of thick paper, 3 plates each;
- when ingested, it has an antimicrobial effect and stimulates the cellular metabolism of the skin;
- the drug should be taken with complex forms of acne;
- taking the drug should be started with the minimum dosages and after 1 month it is necessary to adjust the dose, depending on the result. The duration of therapy is up to 6 months;
- the cost of Isotretinoil ranging from $ 41. up to $ 52. for 1 box.
Caring pharmacy cosmetics
The most common pharmacy cosmetics include:
- Garnier cream gel for problem skin – should be used daily. Gently protects the skin from inflammation;
- Garnier mask for problem skin – cleans and tightens enlarged pores;
- Garnier cleansing gel for problematic skin – gently cares for face skin during washing, moisturizes and does not dry out.
The pharmaceutical industry today produces a lot of acne remedies on the face, which can be bought at any pharmacy.
Acne Pharmacy Video
Mega cheap and effective acne remedies: