Spherogel gel has found application in cosmetology for the face during such a procedure as biorevitalization . The drug is aimed at restoring the skin, therefore, it is often used to eliminate any scars and irregularities on the skin, as well as for rejuvenation.
The composition of the funds
Spherogel is a gel that has a viscous consistency with an admixture of solid particles.
The composition of the drug contains the following useful substances:
- collagen peptides;
- hyaluronic acid;
- blood proteins;
- polymer component of cartilage.
The preparation contains only natural components of animal origin that contribute to skin regeneration. It turns out on the basis of chicken sclera. It helps to safely restore the shape of the face, eliminate scars and get rid of stretch marks. Due to the fact that Spherogel contains animal collagen of type IV, allergic reactions are minimized.
Compared to most drugs used to rejuvenate and restore facial skin, Spherogel has a low cost. The price of 0,07 fluid ounce of hydrogel varies from $ 136 – $ 272.
Spherogel is available in 3 versions:
The main differences between the various options of Spherogel can be seen in the table.
|Degree of crosslinking||low||average||high|
|The size of the microparticles of the cross-linked collagen fraction, microns||30-100||100-200||200-360|
|Resorption period||from 1 to 2 months||up to 6 months||from 4 to 12 months|
Action on the body
Spherogel in facial cosmetology has the following effect:
- activates anabolic processes in places where there are tissue damage (muscle, nervous, connective);
- prevents the formation of scars;
- helps to restore the viscous and shock-absorbing properties of synovial fluid;
- relieves inflammation;
- provides a breeding ground for cells.
The mechanism of action of a hydrogel is a regenerative effect on tissues, stimulation of the processes of cell differentiation. they begin to synthesize the extracellular matrix, gradually replacing the gel.
The drug helps to restore the deficiency of the extracellular matrix, so that the skin acquires a beautiful appearance:
- blood circulation is normalized;
- the destruction of cell membranes is stopped;
- antioxidant protection is provided;
- soft cells are compensated;
- changes occur not only at the visual level, but also in the deep layers of tissues.
The drug is approved for use by athletes and drivers. The effect of Spherogel lasts from 6 months. up to several years.
Spherogel was originally developed to treat spinal cord injuries. However, the scope of the hydrogel is quite extensive.
The drug has found its application in the following areas:
- cosmetic and plastic surgery;
- cardiovascular surgery;
Spherogel has the following indications:
- the presence of wrinkles of any kind;
- formation of rosacea on the skin;
- colloid scarring;
- stretch marks;
- omission of the corners of the eyelids and mouth;
- sagging skin due to sudden weight loss;
- traces of post-acne;
- decrease in skin elasticity;
- age-related changes in the skin;
- traumatic damage to the joints;
- pain of a chronic nature that appeared after trauma to the joints;
- skin restoration after plastic surgeries, laser resurfacing, insolation;
- treatment of ulcers and erosion of the cornea of the eye;
- damage to ligaments and tendons;
- anti-aging lip procedures;
- treatment of trophic ulcers in combination with other agents;
- prevention of osteoarthrosis;
- mesotherapy of the scalp.
Spherogel in face cosmetology and other fields of application has contraindications, according to which the drug will have to be abandoned.
It is forbidden to use hydrogel to persons with the following features:
- the presence of an autoimmune disease (diabetes, celiac disease, multiple sclerosis, myasthenia gravis, scleroderma);
- oncological processes in the active phase;
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- individual intolerance to chicken protein, as well as hypersensitivity to bird feather;
- open wounds, abrasions or skin infections in places where the drug will be administered;
- severe obesity;
- Baker’s cyst;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- children under 12 years old;
- blood diseases;
- any chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- passing immunotherapy and chemotherapy.
For some time, the administration of the drug should be disc
arded if any viral infections have recently been transmitted, as well as during the period of menstrual days.
The use of Spherogel can cause the following side effects:
- pain during the administration of the drug or immediately after appears quite often and disappears some time after the injection.
- the manifestation of redness, as well as edema at the injection site, is observed in rare cases;
- in exceptional cases, there may be a slight increase in body temperature, as well as synovitis;
- allergic reactions were not seen, but can be observed in extremely rare cases.
Scope of application
Spherogel in facial cosmetology has found its application in eliminating the following defects:
- age and expression wrinkles;
- scars and others.
Spherogel promotes the regeneration of damaged cellular structures, renewing the activity of skin tissues from the inside.
Thanks to the collagen peptide, the drug is used during the following cosmetic procedures:
- laser resurfacing;
Mesotherapy is performed to rejuvenate the skin and involves the introduction of hydrogel injections to the depth of the microdermal layer of the skin. This procedure helps to restore the former complexion, and also eliminates facial wrinkles and restores skin elasticity. The course of mesotherapy consists of 5 sessions.
Ultraphonophoresis helps discolor age spots, reduce wrinkles, and narrow pores. The procedure has proven itself in the fight against stretch marks and various scars. The course consists of 10-20 daily procedures. The time of one procedure varies between 10-40 minutes.
Laser resurfacing – a procedure aimed at rejuvenating the skin. First, the epidermis is evaporated using a laser beam, and then a peptide preparation is applied, which enhances the effect.
Biorevitalization is a procedure in which the skin is saturated with nutrients. It is necessary in the presence of scars, scars, facial and age wrinkles, stretch marks on the skin, loss of elasticity. The procedure consists in introducing Spherogel injections into the skin and takes about 30-50 minutes.
Beauticians note the effectiveness of Spherogel and recommend the drug to eliminate various skin defects, as well as to rejuvenate the face. It must be remembered that the drug can not be administered on its own.
Procedures using Spherogel should be carried out only under the supervision of a professional cosmetologist.
The benefits of the drug and cosmetologists, and patients include:
- ease of use, since Spherogel is available as a single injection;
- adequate cost compared to foreign counterparts;
- animal components in the composition that have passed quality control;
- developed in USA by the best specialists;
- approved by cosmetologists and surgeons of USA;
- safety and quality are documented.
The introduction of the drug should be strictly controlled by a specialist. The administration schedule of Spherogel depends on the purpose of the injection. When carrying out cosmetic procedures, often a single injection of the drug into problem areas of the face of 0,02 fluid ounce. The specialist, using a syringe with a thin needle, dosed introduces a hydrogel under the skin.
The following needle size is used for drug administration:
- for Spherogel Light – 23-22G;
- for Spherogel Medium – 21-20G;
- for Spherogel Long – 18G.
When administering the drug, it is important to observe the following rules:
- the procedure should be carried out by a professional cosmetologist;
- the syringe with the drug must be heated to body temperature;
- the injection zone should be treated with an antiseptic;
- reuse of the syringe is prohibited;
- if agents containing hyaluronic acid were introduced before the procedure, Spherogel can be used no earlier than 7-10 days after the last injection;
- an expired drug is prohibited to use;
- during the session, with the introduction of the drug, there may be a slight discomfort and a feeling of fullness under the skin.
The procedure is painless. The effect of the procedure lasts from 6 to 24 months.
Photo: before and after application
Spherogel, used in facial cosmetology, has proven itself from the best side.
After the first injection of the drug, the first results immediately become noticeable:
- facial skin is smoothed;
- wrinkles disappear or decrease;
- scars become less noticeable;
- discoloration of age spots occurs.
Spherogel helps to achieve significant results in facial cosmetology, for example, to smooth scars, to remove facial and age wrinkles. To obtain the desired effect and long-lasting action, 2-3 procedures are enough.
Video about the biorevitalization procedure
Face rejuvenation for 7 injections: