The formation of acne on the face is an unpleasant problem, the spots left from them cause discomfort and internal uncertainty. Then you have to resort to the means of their removal: pharmacy or folk.
Acne, spots from them cause a lot of inconvenience. In addition to pain, internal discomfort appears, because no makeup products can cope with them. And the saddest thing is that the elimination of acne happens without consequences.
There are various methods for eliminating acne and stains from them. But the problem is better to prevent than to get rid of it later . The appearance of spots can be prevented if you know the cause of acne. Stains, scars, dimples are the result of inflammation and damage to the skin.
Due to inflammation, connective fibers grow. The size of scars and spots depends on the size of the inflammation and measures for its treatment. If the pimple was treated without mechanical impact (extrusion), it can pass by itself without leaving any traces. After extrusion, there is the likelihood of unwanted traces in the form of spots and scars.
- Types of spots and scars after acne
- Treatment features
- Possible side effects in the treatment of skin defects
- Zinc ointment
- Salicylic ointment
- Syntomycin ointment
- Heparin ointment
- Ichthyol ointment
- Sulfuric ointment
- Folk methods: masks
- Removing stains with essential oils
- Clay and Rosemary
- Paraffin treatment
- If after an acne there are pigment spots
- Acne Spot Treatment Video
Types of spots and scars after acne
Before fixing the problem, you need to know the cause of the education. The type of spots or scars is taken into account.
They are divided into:
- Atrophic scars – located below the skin level, are formed with a reduced reaction of connective tissues to the resulting damage, and because of this, collagen is produced little.
- Normotrophic scars are located at the skin level and are formed due to the normal tissue reaction to the damage that has occurred. Usually they are flat, have a light color, elastic, like healthy tissue.
- Hypertrophic scars – are located above the level of the skin, are formed due to increased production of collagen.
- Keloid scars are the most unpleasant scars, in the form of reddish or cyanotic tumor formations.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
The remedy for spots (from acne) must be selected depending on the cause of formation, dislocation and the degree of damage.
To eliminate them use:
- Cosmetology – corrective procedures. They resort to this method if it is not possible to eliminate the problem with ointments, creams. These include: vacuum cleaning, ultrasonic cleaning, chemical peeling, laser cleaning. After the procedure, the skin should be treated with Bepanten or Panthenol.
- Drug treatment. Medicine offers a number of ointments, creams for getting rid of spots formed due to acne. Topical preparations can eliminate redness, spots and skin defects.
- Folk remedies. The result is not fast, unable to cope with scars and scars. The main purpose of brightening spots.
When treating with pharmacy and folk remedies, it is necessary to first test the skin for allergic side effects.
To do this, it is necessary to apply part of the product to the inside of the hand, stand for half an hour. If there is no redness or irritation, use is permissible.
Possible side effects in the treatment of skin defects
Means, the main purpose of which is the elimination of spots formed from acne, can also have side effects, they rarely occur, but there is a probability of occurrence, because each organism is individual.
Pharmacy drugs can cause:
- unpleasant burning sensations;
- allergic manifestations.
Ointments can eliminate spots formed from acne, but other types of pigmentation, scars can be resistant. Subsequently, there is a risk of addiction, reduced effectiveness.
Thus, if no improvement has occurred within 6 (7) days, the product must be changed. Also, if side effects occur, discontinue use. Side effects will pass on their own at the termination of use.
The preparation includes zinc oxide and petroleum jelly, as an auxiliary substance. Zinc is an important element for humans. With its help, complex processes are regulated, enzymes work is monitored. It is included in the composition of cosmetic products for the care of problem skin. Due to harmlessness, it is included in children’s cosmetics.
External application is assigned:
- to eliminate inflammation in case of acne;
- from acne;
- in case of diaper rash;
- with burns;
- to relieve redness.
Zinc starts the processes of cell renewal, normalizes the action of the sebaceous glands and blocks the release of fluid, thanks to the creation of a protective film. It also provides drying and creates a disinfecting effect. Since it is an effective antioxidant, it promotes rejuvenation processes and brightens what is necessary when stains occur.
It is recommended to use it as a remedy for spots 2-3 times a day. Apply on stains, affected areas. Spread evenly over localized areas with a thin layer. Wait until completely absorbed.
If the problem of stains is large, there are scars recommended using compresses, they are done in the evening all night. Apply ointment to gauze or a cotton pad, fix with a band-aid. During the night, inflammation subsides and redness passes.
For prophylactic purposes and for treatment, it is advisable to use a mask of the drug and clay. After application, use cream. The complexion is leveled, the pores are cleansed with oily skin. For mixed skin, a mask with a preparation and licorice is used.
The composition of the drug contains: salicylic acid and petroleum jelly, as an adjuvant. The main indication for use is the treatment of burns, wounds. Its main property is antibacterial action. It dries and disinfects. Therefore, it is effective in the treatment of acne, inflammation and redness. Exfoliates and regenerates cells.
Used in the treatment of:
- skin diseases with purulent manifestations;
- rash of seborrheic.
The remedy for spots (for acne) involves applying dots to damaged areas. If the lesion sites are extensive, spread the drug over the entire surface. Procedures are performed twice.
The duration of treatment depends on when treatment was started. If the application is started immediately after the appearance of an acne, then a treatment will take a week and consequences can be avoided. If the problem is prolonged, then the treatment period can last up to a month.
To eliminate stains, a compress is applied daily, after improvement (in a week) – every other day. The use of moisturizers is recommended. It is allowed to use a solution of salicylic acid, but it should be noted that it dries the skin even more.
This is an effective r
emedy for spots formed from acne, time-tested. Contains: antimicrobial component, chloramphenicol, castor oil (with a brightening effect). Not recommended for use during pregnancy, fungal diseases. Long-term use is not provided, because it causes an addictive effect, which makes it difficult to cleanse the skin.
- in the fight against various bacteria;
- with lesions with abscess manifestations;
- with ulcers;
- with acne, boils, acne;
- with burns.
The clarifying ability of the ointment is additional due to castor oil. Therefore, it is used from pigmentation formed from acne. Using it for clarification, it is necessary to take into account the fact that it is a medicinal product and is not intended for use in the cosmetic method of equalizing skin color.
Effective for the elimination of acne spots when applied on a spot. To apply on the cleared surface of skin, maintain from 1 hour to 3. It is used daily. If after a week no improvement is observed, use should be discontinued and seek specialized help. Use is allowed up to 3-4 weeks.
The composition is practically safe, no overdose was observed.
The composition contains: sodium heparin (affects the ability of blood to clot) and as additional components: petrolatum, glycerin, stearin, benzocaine.
The main application for:
- blood clots;
- varicose veins;
The product is effective against hematomas, bruises, spots from acne. It is applied by applying a thin layer about 3 times with a break of 8 hours. To obtain the effect, it is necessary to use about 1.5 weeks, if no changes have occurred, the agent must be changed.
This ointment is a natural, effective preparation for stains. It contains: resins (shale) and sulfur (organic origin). It helps to block inflammatory processes, disinfects, softens the effect, is aimed at cell regeneration.
In addition to stain removal, it is used:
- to eliminate acne, blackheads;
- eliminates arising irritation, redness;
- with rough skin.
To eliminate stains, it is applied overnight with a compress and fixed with a bandage. The period of application is calculated from the degree of damage. Not recommended if allergies occur during pregnancy.
The remedy for spots (for acne) should be taken with a 10% concentration of the active ingredient. If the concentration is low, it will not be able to act as an exfoliating effect. This remedy is effective in eliminating hyperpigmentation. The disadvantage is: an unpleasant odor, it is difficult to rinse, it does not wash off if it gets on the fabric.
Use involves spreading on wet skin, on damaged areas twice. Duration of use is up to a month. Not recommended for pregnant women.
This is a productive gel, it contains: heparin, onion (as an extract), allantoin. Substances block the production of fibrin, under the influence of which scars are formed, and produce its resorption.
The drug is used:
- to restore cell regeneration;
- to soften acne marks by increasing the elasticity of the skin, eliminates the feeling of tightened skin;
- relieves redness.
The period of application is relatively long. The effect can be expected in a month. After 2 months, the maximum result is achieved. This drug can quickly restore skin excluded. Used regardless of the degree of damage and skin type. Application provides a two-time application. Five times rubbing is allowed to accelerate recovery.
To eliminate acne spots, you need to follow some recommendations. After purulent formations, the likelihood of spots of violet-bluish hues or scars is possible.
Then the use of ointment compresses is effective. Spread the lesion, cover with a piece of film and smooth. It will fix due to sticky properties. Leave overnight. The fresher the spots, the faster and easier the effect will be achieved.
Immediately after the crust falls off, it is recommended to start using. Before use, it is necessary to clean the problem area with soap with an antibacterial property. Cleansing from cosmetics without alcohol is allowed. But before applying it is recommended to treat the surface of the skin with ant alcohol.
Combined product, the composition contains a pair of active ingredients: erythromycin and zinc acetate. Zinc has a drying effect, eliminates acne and prevents the formation of traces.
Use involves the preparation of lotion. The solvent, in the form of a liquid, is poured into a powder that is in the second vial. Shake well, put on a special cover. Use as lotion. Open cap, place down.
Apply to the skin, when pressed, fluid appears. Handle problem areas. Use recommended twice for 2-3 months. The first result appears after 2 weeks. It is recommended to wipe cleansed skin. It is allowed to process the whole face or spot, damaged areas. After application, use cream.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Folk methods: masks
Remedies for spots (from acne), except for pharmacy, use folk. The main advantage of such funds is natural components, minus is a longer period of use to achieve results.
In some cases, they are used as additional funds. Despite all the safety, it is necessary to test before use so that you do not have to eliminate the undesirable consequences of allergic manifestations.
- Cucumber. You can use the juice to wipe, and the pulp in the form of a mask. Thinly sliced slices are recommended on the face. In addition to the brightening effect, the skin is moisturized.
- St. John’s wort (infusion). Stains, scars can be eliminated with alcohol infusion: flowers (dry) 2 tablespoon pour alcohol 7,44 fluid ounce. To insist in the dark. You can buy ready-made at the pharmacy. Wipe several times a day.
- Parsley. Use cosmetic ice to wipe. The juice for rubbing is also effective, has a powerful brightening effect.
- Oatmeal (cereal). The crushed flakes are mixed with kefir, after swelling, apply to the skin. In addition to lightening. It provides nutrition and skin tightening. Lightening is carried out due to lactic acid.
- Soda. Mix with liquid until gruel forms. Apply, wait to dry, rinse. Instead of water, you can use decoctions of herbs. If the skin is sensitive, apply only to the affected area.
- Potatoes. In raw and boiled form, this product has long established itself as an effective component of masks. To brighten and remove stains, cut into thin rings. So thin that they should bend, not break. Arrange all over the face, regardless of the location of the spots. It is able to relieve puffiness and whitens the skin at the same time. Grated potatoes in the form of gruel are allowed.
- Tomatoes Thanks to the antioxidant – lycopene, tomato masks have a regenerating effect on the skin, while, thanks to acids, lighten the tone of the face. It contains citric, malic and other acids. Apply the pulp to the face. Stand for about 20 minutes. Use with caution on sensitive skin, irritation may occur.
- Lemon. It is used for wiping with lemon water, juice and water are taken in equal parts. Wipe overnight, then do not wash. Effective mask of juice and egg proteins.
Removing stains with essential oils
For whitening the face, removing spots from acne, oils are effectively used:
- Oils of rosemary, milk thistle and black cumin in equal parts. Lubricate once a day either pointwise or the entire face.
- Mix rosemary and sea buckthorn oil in equal proportions. It is applied for several hours. If not absorbed, remove excess.
- Rosemary, flax oil, olives, cedar, castor oil to get rid of spots and prevent acne.
Clay and Rosemary
Rosemary oil has the ability to penetrate deep into the tissue, is used both against pigmentation and as a bleaching agent:
- dilute clay with water until a porridge-like state is obtained;
- add a couple of drops of oil;
- spread on the face for half an hour;
- rinse off and apply cream.
For oily skin, the following mask composition is recommended: clay, water, a couple of drops of lemon juice and the same amount of rosemary oil. Use twice a week. Effective with black dots.
Paraffin treatment is as follows:
- moisturize with cream;
- apply spot liquid paraffin to the spots;
- after cooling, the crust is removed and the stain brightens.
But this method has some disadvantages.
Liquid paraffin is hot and burns the skin. It is contraindicated in the presence of vascular networks. When used in the eyebrow area, there is a risk of removing hairs.
If after an acne there are pigment spots
If pigment spots remain after an acne, depending on the degree of damage, the following are used:
- cosmetic procedures;
- drug treatment;
- folk remedies.
These methods can be used on their own. But it is recommended to use several methods in the complex at once.
When a problem such as acne spots occurs, they resort to various means. But still, with severe lesions, before using any stain remover: pharmacy or folk, it is recommended to get professional advice.
Acne Spot Treatment Video
How to get rid of spots from acne at home:
How to get rid of post-acne: