The appearance of acne on the face in adolescence is a common occurrence. It is important to choose the right products, because the skin is very sensitive to aggressive environmental influences. According to statistics, rashes on the face are found in 90% of adolescents aged 12 to 19 years.
- Causes of Acne in Teens
- Pharmacy preparations
- Hormonal drugs
- Pharmacy lotions
- Pharmacy tinctures
- Ointments retinoids
- Antiseptic Ointments
- Modern Remedies for Teenage Acne
- Spot exposure preparations
- Traditional medicine recipes
- Steam baths
- Herbal infusions for wipes and lotions
- How to remove acne marks
- Proper nutrition
- Proper care for problem skin
- Acne Remedies Video
Causes of Acne in Teens
Most often, acne appears on the face, both in adults and in adolescents, the main reasons for this:
- Active work of the sebaceous glands affects the occurrence of rashes. Sebum is released in large quantities. It accumulates under the glands, resulting in clogging of the follicles. Such acne is called acne or blackheads.
- Acne is manifested as a result of heredity, is transmitted through the maternal line. In a genetic predisposition to a certain type of skin.
- The cause of acne is testosterone. Stimulates the enhanced work of the sebaceous glands. The dermal layer does not have time to quickly get rid of such a flow of sebaceous secretions. Infection at the site of blockage forms acne. In adolescence, the appearance of rashes against the background of a surge in hormones is a common occurrence. With the transition to adulthood (18-20 years), acne itself disappears. Only 5 percent have acne eruptions that can last up to 40-50 years.
- Stressful situations. The nervous system of the undergrowth is not fully formed and can not cope with the prevailing stressful situations. All this affects not only the emotional, but also the physiological state. With frequent stress and anxiety, the work of the adrenal glands intensifies, thereby increasing the hormonal background, and as a result, the appearance of acne.
- Acne in girls can be attributed to the beginning of menstruation. During this period, the hormonal background is unstable, an increase in estrogen leads to an increased appearance of a rash. After critical days, acne disappears.
- Improper nutrition leads to many health problems, as well as rashes and acne. A balanced diet will solve this problem.
- The appearance of acne is due to a deficiency of vitamins and minerals. Lack of zinc enhances the functioning of the sebaceous glands. Vitamin B2 and B6 deficiency stimulate the appearance of acne and acne.
- Sun rays. Long interruption in the sun leads to keratinization of the skin (the process of cell death in the epidermis).
- Acne associated with the use of medicines. Especially birth control and hormonal drugs that lead to the failure of the endocrine system.
- Improper skin care. In adolescents, the sebaceous glands work at maximum. If you do not remove excess sebum, this leads to acne. Not only neglect of hygiene procedures, but also their excessive conduct is harmful. Cosmetics (especially if they are improperly selected) dry the skin, the sebaceous glands begin to work intensified, as a result, acne appears.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Teenage acne identified. The next step is the choice of a means to eliminate this problem on the face.
Pharmacy products are most effective and should solve the following problems:
- thoroughly clean the skin;
- relieve inflammation;
- dry the rash
- narrow pores;
- have an antimicrobial effect on acne;
- restore the secretion of sebum.
When acne appears as an enlargement of pores, a cream or gel against acne will be the best remedy. They cleanse and tighten pores. Some products dry the skin, when choosing a drug, you must consider the type of skin. If the skin is very dry, such preparations are not suitable.
Remedies for acne on the face for adolescents sold in a pharmacy are divided into the following types:
Each of these drugs has a different effect on acne. Antibacterial agents are effective in eliminating bacteria. Antiseptic drugs help with a small rash. Allergy drugs are available in the form of tablets, and are effective for allergic rashes.
Remedies for acne on the face for adolescents, which are most common:
- gels – a jelly-like substance that does not contain oils and fats;
- ointments – a fatty remedy, applying it to acne forms an invisible film;
- tonic – does not contain alcohol, cleanses and tones the skin;
- lotions – contains alcohol, dries acne;
- mask – has an antimicrobial effect on the skin.
Antibiotic treatment is one of the radical methods of getting rid of acne and acne. Applied both inside in the form of tablets, so externally with ointments and creams.
The most effective are:
- Streptocide is used not only in the treatment of throat, but also in the fight against acne and acne. Available in the form of: powder, ointment and tablets. You can use any of the types, the most practical is ointment. Apply a thin layer to the affected area of the skin. If using a tablet, crush it first and mix with a small amount of water. Using a cotton swab, apply to a pimple.
- The second indispensable tool is furatsilin. Often it is used in the treatment of herpes. By applying it to a problem area of the skin, in a matter of days it will relieve purulent rashes. Dilute one tablet with 3,38 fluid ounce of boiled water, wipe acne with a warm solution. In addition to the pluses, it also has disadvantages: it dries the skin, along with harmful bacteria it kills and beneficial, it is difficult to wash off the skin.
- Ampicillin – sold in a pharmacy without a prescription. An emergency acne remedy quickly eliminates and does not leave scars and scars. Under its action, bacteria cease to multiply and die quickly. Available in the form of tablets, which are pre-crushed and mixed with water. Then apply to the skin. This drug is recommended to be used only externally.
- Salicylic (zinc) paste fights against acne eruptions. Zinc, in turn, burns acne and relieves inflammation. Apply a thin layer to the skin. But there is one drawback: after its application, a greasy mark remains on the skin.
- Tetracycline helps cure acne, acne. In a short time kills bacteria. To eliminate the infection, they are taken orally and externally. Suppresses protein metabolism of bacteria and stops their reproduction. Tetracycline is effective in the fight against staphylococcus and streptococcus. The ointment is applied to the affected area, after a few days there is no trace of acne.
Acne on the face in adolescents can occur as a result of a violation of hormonal imbalance. Means in this case should be hormonal.
The most effective are:
- Yarina – the drug is divided into two groups: monophasic and 3-phase. The use of contraceptives helps get rid of acne, acne and acne. The package contains 21 tablets. The first pill is taken on the first day of menstruation, following the order of the decree on the package, after a 7-day break is made.
- Jess. The action is the same as that of the drug Yarina, differ in dosage. Jess contains less ethinyl estadiol, acts weaker. Low dosage reduces the risk of side effects. The disadvantages include the high cost compared to the first drug, as well as the appearance of a severe headache.
- Diane 35. It contains two components: ethinyl estradiol and cyproterone. The second element does not actively work the sebaceous glands. Before use, be sure to read the instructions so as not to harm health. Compared with the two above drugs, it is cheaper and weaker.
Fast and effective means to eliminate skin problems are lotions.
The most common means are:
- Calamine – the drug has proven itself to treat skin problems. Country producer Israel. It does not contain alcohol and hormonal substances. Used in the treatment of acne and dermatitis. Dries, relieves inflammation and itching. Apply to problem areas several times a day.
- Normaderm Vichy for problem skin. Apply to oily skin. In two days, relieve acne and acne. Perfectly removes oily sheen. Effectively protects against various infections. A popular remedy among young people. Apply to the prepared skin with a thin layer, until completely absorbed, several times a day. Quickly removes inflammation and relieves acne.
- Clinique Lotion for problem skin. Reduces acne and blackheads. Removes dry dead cells from the epidermis. Apply a little lotion to a cotton pad and usd your face in the morning and evening. Then apply a moisturizer.
With acne, pharmacy tinctures will help:
- Calendula tincture has an antimicrobial effect. It not only eliminates acne, but also prevents scarring. Destroys pathogenic flora, soothes the skin. Vitamin A is included in the tincture, which reduces oily skin and promotes tissue regeneration.
- Tincture of celandine. To prepare a decoction of 1 tablespoon, pour 1.5 cups of water, boil (5 minutes) and let it brew for about 5 hours. Then strain, use as a lotion before bedtime. Tincture dries the skin to use only on problem areas. In a short time will relieve the rash.
- Propolis tincture. Inexpensive antimicrobial agent, an analogue of an antibiotic. Diluted with water, can be used as a tonic for daily washing. Recommended for oily and combination skin.
The principle of action of such drugs is similar to the effect of vitamin A:
- Adapalene belongs to a new generation of retinoids, a synthetic analogue of vitamin A. In cosmetology, it is used to treat acne and acne. The drug saturates the skin with molecules, which in turn break down fat. Contains particles that act as an antibiotic, relieve inflammation. Before applying, wash off makeup, apply not a large amount, using the spot method. Rub the gel or cream with light movements until completely absorbed into the skin. Dermatologists recommend using this drug 1 time per day. With a frequency of 2 or 3 times a week. Suitable for people with dry skin type.
- Isotretinoin is an anti- seborrheic and anti-inflammatory drug. Suppresses the activity of the sebaceous glands, which beneficially affects the condition of the skin. The drug not only eliminates acne, but also reduces the depth of wrinkles. It is available both in the form of ointments and tablets. The course lasts 24 weeks.
Remedies for acne on the face for adolescents, such as ointments, occupy a leading position:
- Ichthyol ointment is an inexpensive and affordable tool that treats acne and removes unpleasant consequences (scars). The ointment not only draws out the contents, but also draws traces of it. To achieve the effect, apply a thin layer, 2 times a day. An hour after applying ichthyol ointment, treat the skin with lotion. For the prevention of itching and burning.
- Sulfur ointment is effective for acne and acne, has an antimicrobial and antiparasitic effect. It has a characteristic smell of sulfur. It is better to apply it at night, withstand about 4 hours, then rinse off.
- Ointment Yam – a combined preparation, the composition includes: salicylic acid, sulfur, zinc oxide. It softens the skin and relieves inflammation. Before applying, the ointment is mixed and covered with a thin layer for 5 minutes. Then remove with a cotton pad moistened with baby oil or cream. The next 2 days add 5 minutes to reach 15 minutes.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
For the treatment of acne in combination with other agents, a cream is used:
- Zinerite. When applied to the face, an invisible film forms, which prevents the entry and reproduction of harmful microbes. It has an antibiotic in its composition, in a short time it will relieve rashes. A regular use cleanses the bark and permanently relieves acne.
- Aven. Soothes the skin, helps with acne and acne. Regulates the secretion of sebum. Country producer France, expensive drug. Suitable for dry and aging skin. The cream is applied in the evening, avoiding the lips and eyes
Floresan. Dries acne, eliminates inflammation and redness. The composition of the c
ream instantly destroys bacteria. Apply morning and evening for 30 minutes, then remove with a cotton pad. Another plus is the low price and pleasant smell. By cons can be attributed on hot days seen on the face.
Modern Remedies for Teenage Acne
Modern cosmetics offers a variety of products that are effective in combating youthful acne.
These drugs can safely be attributed to:
- Azelaic acid. Reduces fat production, has an antimicrobial effect. To achieve the complete disappearance of acne, you need to use the drug for up to 2 months. Available in the form of a cream or gel.
- Differin. It does not contain an antibiotic and is safe for prolonged use, especially in adolescence. Used for the treatment of acne and in the fight against comedones. The drug is applied to the affected area of the skin. Rubbing is prohibited! Before applying, cleanse your face. Better to use at night. The maximum course of treatment is up to 3 months. Differin can be applied to the decollete, back.
Spot exposure preparations
Local acne remedies are those that need to be applied pointwise. Apply the product to the pimple with a cotton swab. Avoiding healthy skin. Such drugs are used if the number of acne does not exceed 6 pieces.
- Levomekol. Apply with purulent acne, destroys the bacteria inside. Apply a cotton pad to the pimple and leave for 20 minutes. Will remove even the largest pimple. The disadvantages include fast addiction to the drug. Bacteria begin to adapt, and after a while the ointment will cease to act.
- Chlorhexidine. Has an antimicrobial effect. Apply the drug to acne and leave. It is recommended to use in combination with other means.
- Vishnevsky ointment. Accelerates the maturation of acne and stretches its contents. It has a brown color and an unpleasant odor. Spread small acne with a cotton swab. Repeat every 3 or 4 days.
Remedies for acne on the face for adolescents, designed for washing for preventive purposes, as well as for the treatment of:
- Compliment No problem. Kills bacteria on the surface of the skin, eliminates acne and black spots. After applying this product, the skin takes on a healthy appearance.
- Gel cream “Daily care” from Clearasil. Is number 1 in the fight against acne and acne. Cleanses the skin, tightens pores, removes oily sheen and black spots. It mattifies the skin and does not dry it. Daily washing with this product will provide the skin with a healthy glow.
- L’Oreal Exfoliating Cleansing Gel Pure Zone. Has elements of a scrub, removes dead cells of the upper layer of the skin. Removes shine and acne. Perfectly tones the skin.
Traditional medicine recipes
In the fight against acne and acne, folk remedies are used. Simple recipes for masks will help to forget about such a problem as acne for a long time, especially in adolescence.
- Mask of baking soda. Take a little soda directly in the palm of your hand, add a little water. Apply to face, rinse with water after 20 minutes. The skin instantly becomes soft and smooth.
- Potato mask. Mash the boiled potatoes thoroughly with the addition of yolk, 2 tablespoon of sour cream and small spoons of honey. Removes white acne and smoothes the skin.
- Yeast mask. 10 gr. bred in 50 gr. boiled water plus 5 drops of lemon juice. Keep on face for 15 minutes, then rinse with water.
Methods of deep cleansing prevents the appearance of acne.
For these purposes, steam baths based on medicinal herbs are suitable:
- Chamomile. This medicinal plant has an antiviral and antimicrobial effect. For 1 large tablespoons of chamomile, take 132,1 gallon. water, boil for 20 minutes. Keep your face above the steam while covering your head with a bath towel. Perform the procedure for a quarter of an hour. Going outside is not recommended.
- Rose petals have a cleansing and refreshing effect. A sieve is placed in a deep container with water, where rose petals are placed. Session spend a quarter of an hour, holding your face over the steam.
- Mint. Take 1 tablespoon. In a glass of water. a spoonful of mint. Bring to a boil, insist 15 minutes. Keep your face above the steam for 5 to 10 minutes.
Such procedures are recommended to be carried out before applying masks and ointments from acne, they cleanse well and open pores.
Herbal infusions for wipes and lotions
Another effective way to combat teenage acne is the use of herbal tinctures and lotions.
- Aloe leaf is used to eliminate acne. Place the cut sheet in the refrigerator for a couple of minutes, then chop and pour a small amount of boiled water. Leave for an hour, then boil for about 3 minutes. Ready tincture to wipe the face.
- Calendula with honey. One glass of boiled water pour 1 small spoonful of dry calendula with honey, mix thoroughly. Make lotions and adjust to areas with acne for half an hour.
- Birch sap does well with acne. Washing in the morning and evening will give the skin health for a long time.
- Cucumber lotions will do well with acne. Grate the vegetable on a grater and pour boiling water, give time to brew (4 hours). Apply as compresses.
How to remove acne marks
After acne disappears, scars and scars may remain on the face. There are many ways to remove them.
You can use the services of a cosmetologist, namely:
- chemical peeling;
- ultrasonic peeling;
- laser cleaning.
The use of drugs (Skinoren, Mederma, vitamin C).
To get rid of acne for a long time, a proper balanced diet will help, to which special attention should be paid:
- you need to eat 5-6 times a day in small portions;
- include vegetables and fruits in the menu;
- reduce the use of fried and salty foods;
- exclude coffee and sweet water;
- include marine fish and seafood on the menu.
A balanced diet is the key to the health of the skin and the entire body in adolescence.
Proper care for problem skin
The guarantee of healthy skin without acne is the right care for it:
- Cleansing. This procedure should be done in the morning and evening. Scrubs, tonics will cope with the task. But it is best to use tar soap, it dries and disinfects the skin. Then wipe the face with lotion.
- Humidification. For this purpose, moisturizing masks and creams are suitable. You can apply lanolin cream to your face, they perfectly nourish problem skin.
- Nutrition. It is carried out using nourishing masks, which can be purchased in stores or prepared by yourself. Grate zucchini and cucumber, mix with a spoon of honey, leave for 15 minutes and rinse with water. This mask perfectly nourishes and heals the skin.
The appearance of acne on the face in adolescents has different reasons, but you can get rid of them with the help of ready-made pharmacy products and recipes of traditional medicine. And also not forgetting about prevention, nutrition and hygiene.
Acne Remedies Video
Mega cheap and effective acne remedies:
Perfect skin for a penny: