- What is Radies filler in cosmetology
- At what age can I use the Radiess filler
- Filler Radiesse: contraindications for use
- Radies Filler Advantages for Correcting the Beauty Triangle
- The preparatory phase for introducing the Radies filler into the cheekbones
- Step-by-step procedure for contouring with the Radiess filler
- Rehabilitation period, features
- Is it necessary to repeat the procedure with the Radiess filler
- How long does the effect last after contouring with Radiesse
- Analogues of the drug Radiess
- Possible side effects and complications
- Before and after photos
- Useful videos about Radiesse
What is Radies filler in cosmetology
After applying Radiess to the cheekbones, the photos before and after are very different. This is a modern filler, which is a gel carrier. It contains microparticles of calcium hydroxyaratitis. The American company BioFormMedica is engaged in production. Merz-Pharma company presents these products in USA.
Filler Radiesz is a suspension. The color of the drug is milky white. The drug is available in the form of sterile syringes. Filler volumes are different. There are syringes of 0,01 fluid ounce, 0,03 fluid ounce, 0,05 fluid ounce. For storage of the drug, it is recommended to use a room with a temperature of no more than 35,6 – 41°F.
- Carboxymethyl cellulose sodium salt.
The first 2 components ensure uniform distribution of the substance in the subcutaneous. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose determines the stability of the dispersion form and uniform distribution of microparticles of the active substance.
At what age can I use the Radiess filler
Filler Radiesse is applied to the cheekbones at the first withering of the skin. In the photo before and after you can see what changes in the skin of the face he can fix. According to cosmetologists, the drug should be used after reaching 35 years of age.
Filler Radiesse: contraindications for use
When deciding on the procedure, you should familiarize yourself with the photos before and after other patients, however, make a decision only on the basis of them, since the drug has individual contraindications.
Beauticians do not recommend an injection in the following cases:
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Infectious diseases.
- Skin diseases.
- Reception of coagulants.
- Clotting problems.
- Use of similar drugs previously.
If a person has one or more of the above symptoms, then it is necessary to inform the specialist in order to avoid the consequences of the procedure.
Radies Filler Advantages for Correcting the Beauty Triangle
The tool has several advantages.
- Radiesse is a certified cosmetology procedure, the technique has been worked out in many countries.
- The drug is considered biodegradable.
- It has a long visual effect.
- New collagen fibers that promote a facelift are formed after the injection of Radiesse into the cheekbones (photo before and after confirmation).
- Long-term action of 1.5–3 g.
- When using additional hardware methods of rejuvenation, the duration of the effect increases.
- Inflammatory processes, DNA mutations, gel migrations do not happen after using the drug.
The preparatory phase for introducing the Radies filler into the cheekbones
Preparing for the procedure, it is necessary:
- Choose a medical institution and a doctor for a cosmetic procedure.
- Make an appointment with a doctor.
- In the absence of contraindications, the doctor prescribes the time of the session.
- If necessary, the doctor prescribes additional consultations with other doctors.
- For 7-10 days, you need to stop drinking pills that affect blood coagulation.
Step-by-step procedure for contouring with the Radiess filler
The procedure for introducing radies into the cheekbones is carried out in the treatment room.
First, take a photo before the procedure, and then after it, so that the client can evaluate the changes:
- The patient takes a place in the manipulation chair and is located as conveniently as possible. The cabinet must be equipped and equipped in accordance with the requirements for such premises.
- The doctor treats the required area with a disinfectant solution. This manipulation must be carried out several times.
- The doctor marks the correction zone. Using a medical marker, marks the injection point for introducing the radion into the cheekbones. And also marks the end point.
- The injection procedure is painless . But if the patient wants, the doctor applies an anesthetic cream to the injection site in 20 minutes. before the beginning.
- The drug is in a sterile syringe. Each syringe is located in an individual package. After opening, the syringe is ready for use. The doctor punctures the skin, slightly pressing on the puncture point. This is necessary in order to carefully inspect the cannula.
- The beautician introduces a blunt cannula into the injection site. It must be entered at an angle of 90 ° before contact with the zygomatic bone. Then the filler is introduced. This depth of administration provides a lasting result from the procedure. The use of cannulas helps to reduce pain in patients that occur during the procedure. The movements of the syringe do not cause tissue damage, because the cannula pushes, and does not puncture, the tissue.
- Upon completion of the injection, the doctor re-treats the cheekbones with an antiseptic. With the help of massage movements, the doctor gives the gel the necessary shape.
- All the steps described are carried out on the other side of the face.
- At the end of the procedure, a trace of a micro-puncture appears. Redness is formed due to grinding by the doctor of the administered drug. Such redness disappears on its own after 1 hour.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Rehabilitation period, features
After the introduction of the drug, doctors recommend following tips that contribute to the healing of wounds at injection sites:
- After the introducti
on, there are possible libraries on the zygomatic area. To reduce edema, ice should be applied for 3-5 minutes.
- You should abandon the use of drugs that affect blood thinning. These are aspirin, vitamin E, fish oil, alcohol, ibuprofen.
- You can not use cosmetics to avoid infection of injection sites during the first days after the procedure.
- You need to use a hat, glasses to protect your face from sun exposure.
- Before going outside, apply sunscreen to your face.
- Refuse thermal procedures within 2 weeks.
- At the end of the procedure, you need to sleep at least 6 hours later.
- Sleep better on your back. The pillow should be used soft.
- Refuse to eat foods that need to be thoroughly chewed.
- Avoid physical activity for 2 weeks.
Is it necessary to repeat the procedure with the Radiess filler
After one month, it may seem to patients that the amount of filler is not correctly determined – it is too small. Beauticians say that re-conducting the session can contribute to hypercorrection, i.e. the appearance of unwanted formations under the skin. It will be difficult to cope with it, since Radiesse is a long-playing drug.
The procedure is recommended to be carried out with a frequency of 1 time per year. There are times when it is necessary to introduce another drug. But this should happen no earlier than 2 months after the previous session.
How long does the effect last after contouring with Radiesse
The effect of the introduction of the drug is to fill in the voids and wrinkles. This is ensured by the presence of a synthetic gel. This effect is short-lived. After 2-3 weeks, the gel disintegrates after administration. At this time, customers may notice a change in the result and the appearance of short-term voids.
One month after the administration of the drug, a stable lasting effect is noted. This is due to the presence of calcium in the composition of hydroxyapatite. It promotes the formation of collagen, which gives the desired result.
The visual and aesthetic effect lasts 12-18 months. At the same time, skin color and facial expression does not change.
Analogues of the drug Radiess
There are no perfect analogues of the Radiess filler. They produce drugs that result in similar results to Radiesse: Restilan, Radiance, Laennec, Botox, Belotero, Yuviderm.
These drugs are made using hyaluronic acid. They are considered biodegradable and are eliminated from the body after 8-12 months. At the end of this time, the session must be repeated.
Possible side effects and complications
Most often, complications appear in people with thin skin. With the introduction of the drug, the contour of the gel is noticeable. If a gel is introduced on hyaluronic acid, then the excess can be withdrawn. When using Radiesz, there is no antidote. This result is obtained if the filler is introduced superficially. But if the drug is pricked too deep, there will be no rejuvenation effect.
Filler is biocompatible, so complications rarely occur. An allergic reaction or hypersensitivity may occur at the injection site.
Injections with Radiess can lead to undesirable consequences:
- Any injection injures human skin. The appearance of edema, bruising, points from the needles is a normal reaction of the body.
- With a large amount of the drug administered, cracks appear on the skin.
- Violation of the technology of drug administration leads to infection of the wound. This is accompanied by itching, redness, pain, tightening on the skin.
Radies injections help fight the signs of skin aging. The effectiveness of the face oval lift is achieved if the product is introduced into the cheekbones. Photos before and after the procedure allow you to observe how significant a result this gives. Long-term effect, speed and painlessness, short rehabilitation period are the main advantages of the drug in comparison with analogues.
Before and after photos
Useful videos about Radiesse
How is Radiesz cheekbone therapy performed Video, photo before and after:
The experience of lifting the cheekbones with the help of a filler Radiesse and other brands: