The face and hands have long been considered the main indicator of the nobility, youth and attractiveness of a woman. To maintain the natural beauty of the face, the skin needs additional nutrition with beneficial natural substances, especially after the age of 30 years.
Homemade nourishing face mask can be prepared according to different recipes. However, it is important to know that the composition must contain ingredients that can renew the structure and improve the epidermis.
And in combination with other useful components, such a composition should lead to the effect of a renewed, rejuvenated skin, due to exfoliation of dead particles and regeneration of the skin. A nourishing facial mask that can be prepared at home contains substances that can renew and improve the skin of the face.
- The need for nutrients for the epidermis
- Indications for the use of masks
- Selection of ingredients for the composition
- Features of the use of masks (depending on skin type, season, time of day)
- Features of home masks
- Homemade nourishing masks for different types of facial skin
- Normal skin
- Oily and problematic skin
- Dry and sensitive skin
- Combination skin
- Masks for mature skin
- Masks for the skin around the eyes
- Anti Wrinkle Care
- Rules for applying prepared formulations
- Is it worth it to alternate masks prepared according to different recipes
- How often do masks do
- Beautician Tips
The need for nutrients for the epidermis
Up to 25 years, young skin is saturated with the necessary substances and does not need special nutrition, but after 25 years, much changes. The body starts the aging process and there is a lack of fluid.
The skin cells feed on the necessary substances from the inside by transferring them through the body using blood circulation, but some substances are absorbed by other body systems, and the skin loses them.
Deficiency of vitamins and minerals needed by the skin slows down important processes. Cells begin to die, and the skin fades and loses its elasticity.
The salvation in this situation will be the use of cosmetics, namely nourishing the skin with the help of nourishing face masks applied at home.
Regular use of nutrients can normalize the metabolism in the tissues of the epidermis, improve cell regeneration processes. Due to the improvement of metabolic processes and blood microcirculation, the amount of oxygen entering the cells increases, and this helps to keep the cells in good shape.
Indications for the use of masks
Before applying any cosmetics, you must definitely test it on your hand. After application, you should wait and carefully inspect the treated area. In the absence of redness, burning or rash, the mask can be used.
A nourishing face mask is an ideal solution to eliminate skin imperfections at home.
It is necessary to start applying nutritional masks when the following symptoms appear:
- cracking of the skin;
- regular inflammatory processes.
And also, if in life there are such factors:
- work with sudden changes in temperature, heat or frost;
- stress, depression;
- disturbed sleep (frequent waking up during the night);
- short sleep (less than 5 hours at a rate of 8 hours);
- lack of water in the body;
- adverse environmental habitat;
- disturbed wakefulness and sleep patterns, overtime work, absence or reduction of rest time.
- hormonal disruptions.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Selection of ingredients for the composition
Especially the skin is susceptible to negative effects in the winter. During this period, not only vitamin deficiency is observed, but also the external influence of harmful factors. Therefore, in winter, the mask should contain the following components:
- Oils (vegetable or essential);
- Dairy products (kefir, cream, sour cream, etc.);
- Fruits (banana, strawberry, avocado, etc.);
- Vegetables (cucumber, potato, avocado, etc.);
- Tincture of chamomile or other plants.
In the summer, various pharmacy products can be added to the above components, for example:
- Aevit capsules.
Features of the use of masks (depending on skin type, season, time of day)
There are many features of the use of nourishing face masks at home.
Depending on the season:
- In the summer it performs a protective function and prevents drying out and dehydration of the skin;
- In the spring – in the fall it nourishes the skin with vitamins, restores the water balance, thereby preventing dehydration;
- In winter – it helps to cope with temperature differences easier.
Depending on skin type:
- For normal skin, honey, vegetables, fruits, eggs, infusions from herbs are suitable.
- Dry skin needs moisturizing components contained in oil, dairy products, egg yolk;
- Oily skin needs products that nourish but do not moisturize the skin, such as skim milk, egg white, citruses.
Depending on the time of day:
Skin care implies morning and evening mask application, so you should adhere to the application schedule:
- From 7-12 hours – the right time for applying any kind of masks;
- 12-18 hours – the use of funds is useless;
- 18-24 is the perfect time to nourish the skin.
Particular attention should be paid to utensils. It is not recommended to use a metal bowl, as the metal is oxidized and harmful substances enter the mask. The best option would be glass, wood or ceramic dishes.
Features of home masks
In the arsenal of any woman there are many masks, lotions, creams. Home care procedures help to get an excellent result, while saving money and time.
The most useful remedies are natural ingredients.
In addition, store masks imply long-term storage, which means that harmful components have been added to their composition. Homemade masks are prepared for a short period of time. Home masks should be stored in a dark and cool place.
Before applying the mask, the skin should be steamed and cleaned, then it absorbs a greater amount of nutrients. Masks are applied 2-3 times a week. In addition to low cost, it is also important that the mask can be prepared even away from home.
Homemade nourishing masks for different types of facial skin
When choosing a mask should pay attention to its components and components. For different skin types, there are various recipes.
- Combine 1 cucumber in a blender with yogurt and apply on face. Leads the skin in tone, and also helps to combat age spots.
- Whipped protein, 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of flour. The mask has a rejuvenating effect.
- 1 teaspoon of honey mixed with a little lemon juice. The mask improves the overall appearance of the skin.
Oily and problematic skin
- White, pink, blue or black clay is mixed with water and brought to the consistency of sour cream. It perfectly dries and cleanses the pores, saving the face from black spots.
- Yeast is bred in milk and the mass is applied to the skin of the face. This mass supplies the skin with the necessary vitamins and gives it elasticity.
- Combine whipped protein with half a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply a layer to the face, and after 5-10 minutes, apply another
Dry and sensitive skin
- Combine 50 grams of mayonnaise with a spoonful of honey, heat and apply for 20 minutes. Effect: moisturizing and toning the skin;
- The apple is grated and mixed with egg yolk, and then a spoonful of cream is added. The mixture is applied overnight;
- 1 yolk and a little honey are mixed and then applied to the face. It nourishes dry skin well.
- 1 yolk to combine with mashed sea buckthorn and apply a thin layer on the face. Wash off after 20 minutes. The skin will be saturated with useful trace elements.
- The berries are mixed with sour cream and applied to the skin.
- Olive oil and peach pulp can return the skin a radiant color and rejuvenate the face.
- Rubbing the juice of zucchini can moisturize your skin.
Masks for mature skin
- 2 teaspoons of carrot juice, sour cream, egg yolk. Mix and apply on face for 15 minutes. The composition rejuvenates the skin;
- Beat the yolk and combine with mashed berries (raspberries, strawberries, gooseberries). Apply for 30 minutes. 15 treatments are recommended every other day. It relieves skin from tightness and heals.
- Mashed potatoes, cooked in milk or cream. Applied for a quarter of an hour.
Masks for the skin around the eyes
The skin around the eyes is very thin and sensitive, therefore it requires more gentle care than the whole face. It has almost no muscle and fat, so it begins to age and fade much earlier.
Therefore, care for her should begin as early as possible. Here are some recipes:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of banana pulp with 1 tablespoon of melted butter. Drive the mixture into the desired area with your fingers and rinse off after 15 minutes.
- Put fresh cucumber circles on your eyes for 10 minutes. They will help relieve fatigue from the eyelids.
Anti Wrinkle Care
Wrinkles are the result of dry skin. Therefore, the main component of the selected masks is moisturizing. For this, yolk, butter, berries, fruits are suitable.
Also, the masks should include components that have a lifting effect, namely: clay, honey and gelatin. Any composition should be applied to the skin around the eyes, driving in with the ring fingers.
Rules for applying prepared formulations
For best results, adhere to the application rules.
- The mask is applied to cleansed skin. Then the absorption of nutrients will be maximum.
- When preparing the mask, check the freshness of all products used. It is better to prepare a mask for one application.
- The mask is applied from the chin to the forehead through special massage lines. Further from the nose to the ears and from the middle of the forehead to the hair. You should braid your hair in advance and put on home clothes.
- Any mask is applied to the face, except for the area around the eyes. Except when the mask is designed specifically for a particular area.
Is it worth it to alternate masks prepared according to different recipes
It is recommended and not get carried away by the frequent change of face masks. Before changing the mask, you should do it at least several times. The exception is only those masks that cause discomfort or allergic reactions.
How often do masks do
Masks are recommended for courses. 1-3 times a week for one month, then a break and you can repeat the course again. The optimal course duration is from two weeks to a month.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Optimal care is the application of a nourishing face mask prepared at home. The cosmetologist will perfectly cope with the task, but the alternative is to use masks at home.
In order to maintain freshness of the face, apply nourishing face masks. At home, it’s easier to set aside time for yourself without adjusting to a beautician. Youth, beauty is a temporary phenomenon, but by making efforts and allocating time, you can significantly extend this time using the right approach to skin care.
Video about preparing a nourishing face mask at home:
Video recipe for preparing a nourishing face mask: