A cosmetic flaw in the form of enlarged pores on the face gives a lot of inconvenience. These are points for the exit to the surface of fat accumulations, contaminants, toxins, salts. It is impossible to close them, but it is quite possible to reduce them, preferably before the problem worsens.
Why pores become wide
The structure of facial skin is generally the same in humans. But its type is determined genetically. The difference is that the sebaceous glands work differently, the skin retains moisture in different ways. However, its type may change over time.
Factors for the occurrence of enlarged pores:
- Natural – exposure to temperatures, high and low, sunlight, cause a violation of the production of sufficient amounts of collagen by the skin.
- Chemical – the effect of cosmetics, especially when used improperly, is the main reason in 80% of cases.
- Physiological – chronic diseases, small parasites, viruses, impaired metabolism, malnutrition, lack of vitamins, the effects of drugs.
To determine what type the skin belongs to, it must be cleaned. In this case, do not use a tonic or cream.
If you examine the surface carefully, you can observe the following picture:
- The color is uniform . The view is fresh, smooth. There are no defects in the form of dark dots, rashes, clearly visible vessels. This type of skin is normal, which is rare, tolerates washing with soap and cosmetics.
- Dry type requires careful care . It is subject to early age-related changes, influences from outside. The sebaceous glands are not active enough. Moisture evaporates quickly from the surface. And if in youth dry skin looks neat, delicate, then over time its condition quickly changes in the opposite direction, especially quickly with insufficient care.
- Oily skin looks rough . It often shines because the glands actively produce sebum. This leads to blockage, the formation of plugs. As a result, inflammation also appears. But wrinkles on oily skin appear much later than on any other.
Mixed skin is the most common type. Places of increased fat secretion are usually the forehead, nose, chin. In other areas, the skin is usually dry. In such a situation, it is necessary to care for different parts of the face in different ways.
|Provocative factors||Description of reason|
|Hormonal imbalance||Adolescence, pregnancy and other periods. In life, they are accompanied by endocrine changes. Excessive secretion of sebum occurs, the pores become enlarged.|
|Acne||Excessive androgens lead to keratinization of the skin. Pores are clogged with dead particles.|
|Oily skin||The production of sebum is programmed at the genetic level.|
|Improper care||To prevent pores from clogging with sebum, you need to properly care for your skin.|
|Malnutrition||Junk food negatively affects the condition of the skin.|
|Under the influence of sunlight, the skin thickens, the pores are hardly freed from pollution.|
|Age changes||Collagen, elastin is destroyed, as a result, the skin loses elasticity, and the pores expand.|
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Which specialist to contact
How to reduce pores on the face – prompt in beauty salons. After examining the patient, the cosmetologist will prescribe a course of measures to improve the condition of the skin. Armed with dermatologists, cosmetologists, many modern means of the beauty industry.
Hardware skin cleansing will help free pores, bring them to acceptable sizes:
Darsonvalization – the impact on the surface of the skin with pulses of current, which normalizes the activity of the glands, narrows the pores.
- Disincrustation is a skin cleansing method using alkaline cosmetic preparations.
- Mesotherapy is performed using drugs containing amino acids, hyaluron, vitamins and other necessary substances.
- Cryotherapy – cold treatment, which leads to narrowing of the pores.
- Laser therapy allows you to pointly affect areas of the skin, injuring them to a minimum.
- Microdermabrasion – cleaning with a diamond nozzle.
- Peeling using fruit acids to remove the coarsened layer of the skin and get rid of defects.
- Plasmolifting is the introduction of plasma under the skin.
- Masks with algae, clay, polymers.
How to reduce pores on the face – this topic becomes irrelevant after an intensive course of skin treatment, when wrinkles are smoothed out, swelling decreases, complexion improves, holes on the skin narrow.
How to reduce pores on the face, the specialist decides individually in each individual case, choosing the optimal course of treatment.
It is necessary to thoroughly clean the pores, increase skin tone. Beauticians practice various combinations of techniques: injection, hardware and others.
Beauty Salon Procedure
An integrated approach allows you to achieve lasting results for several months, and sometimes for several years.
- Biorevitalization – the introduction under the skin of the face of preparations containing hyaluronic acid. The procedure rejuvenates the skin, as it promotes the production of collagen, elastin, increase elasticity. The course includes 10 sessions, which are held with an interval of 4 weeks. The skin is tightened, pores are reduced.
Mesotherapy – the introduction of vitamin shakes under the skin based on hyaluronic acid. As a result of 8 sessions, the elasticity increases, the skin condition noticeably improves.
- Non-injection mesotherapy is the introduction of drugs under the skin layer with the help of physiotherapy, which increases the permeability of the channels. The method is gentle compared to the previous ones, because the surface is not injured. The course usually consists of 10 sessions.
- Darsonvalization – the impact on the skin with alternating current. It stimulates metabolic processes, improves blood circulation, increases the elasticity of the skin, and disinfects inflamed areas.
- Microdermabrasion – peeling, exfoliation of the stratum corneum. Increases tone, smoothes skin texture. To achieve a lasting effect, you will need a course of 10 procedures, the interval between them is about a week.
- RF lifting is the rejuvenation of the skin of the face with the help of high-frequency radio waves. Soft tissues are tightened, skin tone improves and pore size decreases. Procedures are carried out in a week. The course includes 6 sessions. The cumulative effect can last up to 3 years.
- Ultrasound therapy involves the action of ultrasonic waves on the cells, which improves the permeability of the surface, the absorption of drugs. There is also an antibacterial effect, the launch of rejuvenation processes. The course consists of at least 15 sessions, which are held after 3 days. For a lasting effect, it is important to choose the right medicines and vitamin preparations.
- Ultrasonic peeling – a painless and safe cleaning. Levels relief, improves surface quality. To increase the effectiveness of the procedure is done in conjunction with others.
Laser resurfacing is laser skin cleansing. After the procedure, regeneration processes are started, elastin and collagen are produced.
- Cryotherapy – exposure to the skin with cold. It may include a hardware massage with liquid nitrogen, a cryosauna, as a result, metabolic processes are activated, the skin condition improves, and the pores become much narrower. The course consists of 5 sessions. It all depends on the reaction of the skin.
- Facial skin should be cleaned at least 1-2 times a year.
- Superficial, median chemical peeling gives a lasting result.
- Care with professional cosmetics, which are released by all popular brands. It can be used both by a cosmetologist and with self-care.
When leaving at home for a long time, it will be difficult to solve the problem with expanded pores. But you can get treatment by a cosmetologist, and then do preventive procedures to maintain the effect.
- face cleansing in the morning and evening;
- rubbing face skin with ice cubes;
- the use of cosmetics appropriate to the type of skin;
- 1-2 times a week cleansing the skin using scrubs;
- dietary adjustment.
According to experts, to reduce pores on the face, regular and thorough care is required, including various cleansing procedures, cleansing, microcurrent therapy, photorejuvenation, and laser procedures.
Similar services are provided in specialized clinics. It is important to understand that pores cannot be completely removed. They can only be reduced, and then maintain the result. Hardware methods assume a temporary effect, therefore, require repetition.
How to narrow pores at home
Recommendations for fighting at home:
- Cryotherapy using ice cubes. It is necessary to freeze herbal decoction, pieces of fruit, boiled water. Wipe your face in the morning.
- Twice a week do peeling on your own, preheating the skin with a steam bath, clean the surface with a scrub.
- In order to narrow the pores, masks made of cosmetic clay, eggs, berries, fruits are suitable. They always follow after peeling.
- It is best to wash with decoctions of herbs, or use micellar water.
- Contrast cleansers with alternating warm and cold water have a beneficial effect on the skin.
- Normalization of nutrition positively affects the condition of the skin. Fatty, spicy, smoked foods, sweets, flour, sodas, alcohol should be discarded.
- Applying cosmetics to the face should be done with a sponge, as the sponge absorbs excess sebum.
- Foundation, powder can mask pores.
- It is important to regularly ventilate and also humidify indoor air.
- Systematic walks in the air help strengthen immunity, improve skin condition.
Popular skin products
- Skin pore reducing serum – “Skin House”.
- French cream “Normaderm” allows you to solve the problem of enlarged pores.
Oil composition for the face from Loreal Luxury Nutrition.
The Tea Tree skin gel can be used as a makeup base.
Currently, the range of affordable care products is so wide that everyone will choose one to their liking.
Masks are easy to prepare on your own, using available products and tools:
- Clay mask . Composition: 15 g of white clay, 0,34 fluid ounce of glycerin, 2 drops of fennel oil, 1,01 fluid ounce of mineral water. Mix the mixture, bring to a creamy state, apply to the skin for 20 minutes. Then rinse with cool water.
- Ether mask . Ingredients: 1 drop of peppermint essential oil, 1 drop of lemon oil, 0,17 fluid ounce of jojoba oil, 0,17 fluid ounce of hazelnut oil. Apply the mask for 1 hour, rinse with warm and then cold water.
- Linden mask . Composition: 15 g of linden flowers pour 0,34 fluid ounce of boiling water. The resulting composition languishes for 15 minutes. on fire. Then, in a warm form is applied to the skin. After 20 minutes, the excess is removed with a cotton pad, and the face is rinsed.
- Mask of orange . Ingredients: chopped pulp of orange is mixed with egg white. The tool is used for problem areas of the skin, withstanding 15 minutes. After time, rinse with cool water.
- Mask of berries . Ingredients: berry puree, egg white, starch, vegetable oil. Each component of 10 g. The composition is aged for 10 minutes, then washed with a wet swab.
There are many effective recipes based on activated charcoal, lemon juice, cucumber, sugar, bodyagi, cottage cheese and other components. After applying the masks, the skin becomes elastic, the pores are freed from fat and taper.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
What can not be done during the procedure
Basic skin care should not be neglected. It is important to constantly cleanse your face from cosmetics, moisturize your skin. In no case do not mechanically affect inflammation.
According to studies, 30% of skin problems are related to psychological problems.
If a person does not cope with stress, the result is not long in coming, manifesting itself in the form of dermatological troubles. It is impossible to completely prevent the negative impact, but to reduce it is completely affordable for every person.
To reduce the effects of stress on the body, you need:
- Permanent skin care.
- Physical exercise.
- Learn to say the word no.
- Finding time for yourself.
- Healthy sleep.
- Relaxation (proper breathing, massage).
A guarantee of a beautiful and healthy facial skin is good health, which is achieved by a proper lifestyle. Experts unanimously argue: “The reduction of pores on the face should begin with both lifestyle control and correction of your diet.”
Video about the procedure for narrowing pores
How to narrow pores at home: