Deposits of fat in the chin completely change the shape of the face, making it swollen and unnaturally elongated. To get rid of excess fat quickly, turn to the chin liposuction technique. As the photos show before and after, the result is noticeable immediately after the procedure.
- What it is
- What are the indications
- Pros and Cons of Liposuction
- Liposuction Methods
- Which chin liposuction is better
- What tests and studies are carried out before surgery
- Preparation for surgery
- What kind of anesthesia do
- Laser and surgical liposuction
- How is laser surgery performed
- Laser Rehabilitation
- Surgical technique
- Rehabilitation after surgery
- When the final result will be visible
- Cost (price) of liposuction
- Contraindication s
- Postoperative measures
- Correct mode
- What to do if edema appears after liposuction
- Chin pain after liposuction
- Seal after chin liposuction
- Physiotherapy after chin liposuction
- Massage the chin after liposuction
- Video about liposuction of the face and chin. Photos before and after surgery
What it is
With the help of chin liposuction, you can completely get rid of the fat layer, and this is seen in the photo before and after surgery. The essence of the procedure is to pump out fat through small incisions or punctures. First, fat cells are destroyed by one of the selected methods, then removed.
As a result, the oval of the face is tightened, the transition of the chin to the neck becomes more pronounced, the double chin disappears.
What are the indications
An operation is necessary if:
- a person experiences psychological discomfort;
- there is too much fat on the chin, and this interferes with normal life;
- the chin begins to sag.
Pros and Cons of Liposuction
Chin liposuction (before and after photos perfectly illustrate this), significantly changes the shape of the face.
This procedure is characterized by a number of positive aspects:
- rejuvenation noticeable to any outside observer;
- face correction, as the shape of the lower part changes;
- getting rid of psychological complexes associated with the presence of a double chin.
In the case of liposuction, external results are achieved. There is no need to talk about any healing effect from this procedure.
On the contrary, the negative aspects that are the result of the operation indicate the opposite:
- Dangerous complications may occur.
- It is necessary to adhere to strict postoperative procedures for 1-2 months.
- Skin sagging after surgery is possible.
- The appearance of new body fat is not ruled out.
- In the first weeks you need to wear a bandage on your face.
Several liposuction techniques have been developed. Which of them should be applied is determined by the doctor based on the results of the examination and analysis.
- Injections of lipolytics. These are substances that break down fat cells, turning them into an emulsion that is eliminated from the body through the kidneys and liver. The most commonly used is a cocktail of lipolytics, the basis of which is deoxycholate.
- Surgical method. A full-fledged operation, during which cuts are made on the skin, special tubes are inserted into them through which fat is sucked off. The procedure is painful, requiring postoperative recovery, is fraught with complications.
- Vacuum lipolysis. With this method, negative pressure is created on the problem area, this activates the lymph drainage. One of the side effects of this method is hematomas at the site of vacuum exposure.
- Tumecent liposuction. This method complements vacuum liposuction well. Previously, a special solution is introduced under the skin, consisting of lidocaine, saline, epinephrine and an antibiotic. Under the action of the solution, the tissues swell and easily loosen under the influence of vacuum.
- Ultrasound. This procedure is similar to the vacuum method, but in this case, ultrasound is used, which acts on fat cells destructively. Then, through the tubes, the fat is pumped out.
- Laser. During this operation, a puncture is made on the skin into which the tube is inserted. Through this tube, laser beams act on fat cells, and then the fat is pumped out from under the skin. This is the most effective way for chin liposuction.
- Radio waves. An incision is also made on the skin, a special tube is inserted through it, the second tube is attached to the surface. Both of them are two electrodes that create an electromagnetic field. It destroys fat cells, which become a liquid emulsion, and it is pumped out from under the skin.
All methods of liposuction are associated with a puncture or incision of the skin, as well as exposure to fat cells using any destructive agent.
Which chin liposuction is better
The best method is where you can avoid general anesthesia, a deep surgical intervention, followed by a long recovery process. Therefore, of all the methods, the most optimal laser and radio wave liposuction.
What tests and studies are carried out before surgery
Liposuction is a serious operation, so you need to carefully prepare for it and pre-pass tests.
Analyzes must be submitted to the doctor 3 days before the operation:
- RW, HBS, HIV, HCV;
- coagulogram (fibrinogen INR, APTT, thrombin time);
- electrolytes: Ca, K, Na, Cl;
- blood glucose;
- clinical blood test with a leukocyte formula (ESR, leukocyte formula, hemoglobin, red blood cells, platelets);
- biochemistry (bilirubin (general and direct), urea, total protein, AST, ALT, creatinine)
- general urine analysis;
- blood type and rhesus factor;
- pregnancy tests, HIV, hepatitis.
Some studies should also be carried out, the results of which are provided 10 days before the operation:
- cardiogram with the interpretation of a cardiologist;
- conclusion on an x-ray examination of the chest;
- Ultrasound of the abdomen;
- Therapist’s opinion on the basis of all tests and examinations.
If there are chronic diseases or diseases in which you need to constantly take medicines, then you need a specialist opinion on the possibility of surgery.
Preparation for surgery
In order for the chin liposuction to go smoothly and the results were visible on the
photos before and after the procedure, it is necessary to visit the surgeon 14 days before the operation, which will give a final conclusion on the possibility of the correction.
In preparation for the operation, it is necessary:
- allow a minimum of physical exertion;
- exclude fatty, fried and sweet from the diet;
- refuse to take drugs that affect blood coagulability;
- consume food without salt;
- do not smoke or drink alcohol during this period;
- To breathe fresh air;
- eat fruit, so that the body is saturated with vitamins;
- avoid stress, get enough sleep.
Three days before liposuction, the chin should not be affected by any cosmetics. Before the operation, men need to carefully shave their chins, and women to remove all jewelry. In addition, dentures and lenses are removed.
It is very important before the operation to choose the right clinic and the doctor who will directly carry out the procedure. And for this you need to analyze the maximum amount of information, in particular reviews.
What kind of anesthesia do
When performing chin liposuction, local anesthesia is used in combination with sedatives, which are designed to calm the patient, relax him. There is no need to immerse the patient in medical sleep. Although in some complex cases, the doctor may prescribe general anesthesia.
Laser and surgical liposuction
How is laser surgery performed
Laser liposuction of the chin is the most promising and convenient, this is perfectly illustrated by the photos before and after.
The procedure itself is as follows step by step:
- Three punctures are made near the earlobes and chin.
- Thin tubes are inserted into them.
- Through these tubes, they act with a laser that breaks down fat.
Split fat in the form of an emulsion through the tubes comes out, freeing up space. The contours of the chin are aligned.
If the operation was carried out under general anesthesia, then it will take some time for the person to recover and recover.
Typically, this procedure is done under local anesthesia and you need to follow the rules of rehabilitation after laser liposuction:
- take decongestant, anti-inflammatory drugs;
- antispasmodics do not interfere;
- antibiotics are administered. If inflammation appears, they should be pricked for 10 days;
- saline is sometimes prescribed to restore the water-salt balance in the body.
Within 1-2 days after the operation, it is better not to go anywhere, observing the rule of bed rest.
During liposuction of the chin by the surgical method, a change in the external contours of the face occurs, and this is clearly visible in the photo before and after the procedure.
Highlights are as follows:
- local or general anesthesia is performed;
- incisions are made on the chin in two places;
- kalyul tubes are inserted into them;
- through a tube under the skin is pumped a special tool that dissolves fat cells;
- after the fat is dissolved, the resulting liquid is pumped out using a vacuum pump.
After surgery, a long rehabilitation period is required.
Rehabilitation after surgery
After the operation, during the day, residual fat can still be released from the cut, therefore, for approximately this period the patient remains in the hospital under the supervision of a doctor. Then he returns home for rehabilitation.
At this time, you must pay attention to:
- puffiness – will disappear in the next 3 weeks, but you need to do a bandage for the night;
- hematomas – disappear within 10 days, gradually shifting to the neck;
- cuts at the site of liposuction are sutured, sutures resolve within 7 days. Scars are pink. Until they turn pale, you can not soar in the bath and sunbathe;
- numbness of the skin will be felt in the area of scars, but within 3 months it will pass;
- doctors also recommend sleeping on high pillows for rehabilitation for two weeks after surgery.
It is important to eat well, maintaining normal hemoglobin.
The diet should include:
- dried fruits.
If the cuts are bleeding, you should consult a doctor and go to the hospital.
When the final result will be visible
After chin liposuction, the result is visible in the photo before and after the operation. However, you should not wait for an instant result. In the first month edema, hematomas will be observed. But this is normal, since the operation affects living tissue, and they will heal after surgery for two to 3 months.
Only after this period should we expect noticeable positive results. Finally, everything will return to normal 6 months after the operation.
Cost (price) of liposuction
It is not easy to determine the final cost of the operation, since everything will depend on the method of its implementation, the clinic that performs all the necessary procedures, the time spent in the clinic, the number of tests and studies. The average cost will be from $ 204 – $ 612. Injection liposuction will be the cheapest, but in this case the total cost depends on the number of injections.
Further, as the cost increases, there are tumor and ultrasonic liposuction. Laser and radio wave liposuction close the list, being the most expensive of the listed procedures.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
Liposuction is not prescribed to everyone. There are restrictions under which it is dangerous to carry out this procedure:
- The period of pregnancy and lactation.
- The presence of pacemakers.
- HIV infection.
- Inflammatory processes in the body.
- Blood diseases and lymphatic system.
- Diseases associated with the gastrointestinal tract.
- Heart diseases (insufficiency, arrhythmia, tachycardia, etc.).
- Recovery after surgery.
- Heart attack, stroke.
- The period of depression and an upset psychophysical state.
- The transferred hepatitis, the weakened immunity, tuberculosis.
- Diabetes, cancer, as well as reduced or, conversely, increased blood coagulation.
Judging by the photos taken before and after this procedure, chin liposuction is often successful, without complications. But before the procedure it is important to collect all the necessary tests and get a competent therapist’s opinion that all the necessary procedures can be carried out and this will not endanger the life and health of the patient.
When liposuction is performed under general anesthesia, subsequently, weakness and nausea, a fainting state, and even disorientation in space can be felt.
Most often, chin liposuction is performed under local anesthesia, and most complications are not felt. However, in the first few days after the operation, it is necessary to perform dressings, applying healing ointments and using solutions with antiseptic properties.
In addition, in the postoperative period are used:
- antibiotics in case of inflammation;
- decongestants and anti-inflammatory drugs;
- painkillers in cases where severe pain is observed.
1-3 days after liposuction, depending on the condition, bed rest should be observed.
If you strictly follow the rules of the postoperative regime, then you can avoid complications and recover quickly:
- Do not allow any physical activity within a month after the operation.
- After the procedure, one week should sleep only on the back, in no case on the side or stomach.
- For two weeks you can not take a hot bath and make any sudden movements with your head.
- On the first day, only chicken broth taken through a tube is acceptable as food.
- Three days after surgery, you can not eat any solid, hot and hard foods.
- If the temperature appears, severe pain in the chin is felt, or it turns red, it is urgent to consult a doctor.
- After the procedure, you need to wear a facial bandage, which can only be removed after two weeks.
- Limit yourself to eating and completely avoid fatty foods, not only in the next two to 3 months after surgery, but also in the future, throughout life, to avoid new deposits of fat in the chin.
- For a month you can not visit the solarium, sauna and pool.
After all cuts have healed, it is necessary to undergo a course of mesotherapy.
In general, chin liposuction surgery is almost always successful, but there are complications:
- Infectious complications. Manifested if the operation was carried out in non-sterile conditions. Among the signs of infection: fever, weakness, purulent discharge from wounds, swelling of the neck.
- If a vessel or a small blood coagulation is damaged, bleeding occurs.
- Hematomas. Usually absorb by itself within a few weeks.
- Violation of the symmetry of the face.
- Loss of sensitivity in some areas.
- Stretching the skin.
Complications can be avoided by strictly adhering to all the rules of rehabilitation.
What to do if edema appears after liposuction
Edema is a side effect of liposuction. But it often happens that puffiness does not go away for too long.
The cause of edema is that the operation itself, carried out by any of the indicated methods, is a mechanical injury, and one of the consequences of such damage is edema.
To accelerate the resorption of edema, it is necessary:
- Wear a compression dressing for 10 days without removing it day or night. After 10 days, you need to wear a bandage 7 days in the afternoon, taking off at night.
- It is also necessary to strictly follow a diet, avoiding any high-calorie foods, salty and spicy foods.
- Two weeks after the operation, you need to undergo a course of ultrasound therapy, myostimulation, and also do lymphatic drainage massage. Do not give up darsonvalization.
Chin pain after liposuction
If a pain of increasing nature appears in the chin, redness is observed in the area where there is swelling, and the temperature rises – all this is an occasion to consult a doctor who performed the operation. All these signs mean only one thing – inflammation has begun. The duty of a plastic surgeon is to choose a course of antibiotics, after which all the pain will disappear.
Seal after chin liposuction
Three weeks after surgery, seals may form. But this is optional. In any case, this is not a reason for panic, since this phenomenon is absolutely normal. Seals are the remains of fat cells that were not removed during the operation and gathered in clots. They will resolve within one month. Finger massage in the form of light circular movements will help accelerate resorption.
Physiotherapy after chin liposuction
This method of therapy is effective in the recovery period after surgery to correct the external oval of the face.
The following courses of physiotherapy are recommended:
- Miostimulation. The essence of the method lies in the fact that selected parts of the body are affected by a weak current, stimulating and toning them. Thus, the effect of strengthening and recovery is achieved. Perform this procedure using the device Total body.
- Seven days after the operation, it is worth using the Sonopuls apparatus, which is a means of microcurrent, ultracurrent therapy. It has a resolving and analgesic effect on the skin of the chin.
Using these techniques will significantly speed up recovery after liposuction surgery.
Massage the chin after liposuction
Massage is one of the best ways to achieve quick results after liposuction:
- Manual lymphatic drainage massage. They act on the chin with the fingers, trying to stretch all the seals. If pain is felt when pressing on some areas, it is recommended to massage them especially carefully in order to disperse the blood and relax the muscles. This technique helps to remove the remnants of adipose tissue, strengthens the tissues of the chin, stimulates the disappearance of hematomas and edema. You can act in a different way using a towel. A kitchen towel needs to be twisted into a tourniquet, after wetting it in saline. Taking towels by the edges, you need to pat yourself on the chin in the middle.
LPG massage is based on a vacuu
m-roller effect, as a result of which edema and hematomas, as well as seals on the chin disappear. With a special nozzle-manipulator for the face, the problem zone is treated. As a result, the contour of the chin improves, swelling disappears, the skin is smoothed. This procedure, in addition to having a drainage effect, stimulates the formation of collagen fibers, which is doubly useful after the liposuction procedure.
Massage will accelerate recovery after liposuction, but this procedure must be carried out in a course.
The operative chin liposuction technique allows you to quickly tighten the contour of the face and restore harmony to it, get rid of the double chin. Noticeable results are visible on any photos taken before and after the operation. However, this is a full-fledged surgical intervention, which has a lot of contraindications and can lead to serious complications.
Video about liposuction of the face and chin. Photos before and after surgery
Removal of the second chin using liposuction:
Services and prices for liposuction of the face and chin. Photos before and after surgery: