The gluteal muscle makes the female posture more even, the figure is attractive, and the gait is smooth. Insulating exercises on the buttocks and legs, performed in the gym, support them in good shape. Strong muscles hold the axis well, making leg pumping more effective.
- Start of workout: warm up and warm up
- Bending forward with a barbell on the shoulders “good morning”
- Reverse hyperextension
- Hip flexion lying on the simulator
- Leg breeding on the simulator
- Swing backwards in the crossover
- Gluteus bridge
- Leaving legs back, standing in the bar
- Classic lunges forward / backward
- Steps to the High Platform
- Bulgarian slope
- Leg Press
- Romanian deadlift
- Exercises for girls on the buttocks and legs to perform at home
- Common mistakes
- Tips from professionals
- Video: Insulating exercises on the buttocks and legs in the gym
Start of workout: warm up and warm up
Training always begins with stretching and warming up. Occupational safety increases after a quality workout. Muscle tissue is less injured, and its strength potential increases.
The duration of the warm-up is 10 minutes.
- Neck warm-up – circular movements of the head in different directions.
- Swing your arms in a circle back and forth.
- Turns the body to the right and left.
- Leans forward: legs together, knees not bent, hands to reach the floor.
- Torso of the straight body to the right and left. Legs should be spread shoulder-width apart, arms should be straightened along the body. With each tilt to the side, the opposite arm is raised. In such a position it is worth lingering a quarter of a minute.
- Vis on the horizontal bar for more than 30 seconds will allow you to stretch the spine, smooth the muscles of the upper body.
- Exercise “butterfly” – you need to sit on the floor: the legs are bent at the knees, the feet touch one another and hands are pulled closer to the groin, the knees are apart – they need to try to touch the floor. Duration – 1 min.
- Stretching the quadriceps femoris – you need to sit on your knees so that the feet are placed on the sides of the buttocks. Hands should be placed on the floor behind your back and lean back. Duration – 1 min.
Insulating exercises on the buttocks and legs in the gym can begin with aerobic exercise for 5 minutes. (jumping rope, jogging).
Bending forward with a barbell on the shoulders “good morning”
The exercise is aimed at working out the large muscles of the buttocks, middle and lower back, back of the thigh (semi-membranous, semi-tendon muscles). During tilting, the press strains and all the muscles of the back chain are well worked out.
Proper phased exercise will ensure its effectiveness. Starting position: legs apart shoulder width apart. You need to bend down and take the bar, grabbing your hands so that the palms are turned up. The vulture is placed on the trapezoid and straightened. It is important to keep your back straight and your shoulders straight.
Continuing the exercise “Good morning” with a barbell, you need to bend forward, with legs slightly bent at the knees. The pelvis tilts back slowly when tilted. The body must be tilted parallel to the floor. All muscles involved in the exercise must be tense. Tilt and return to the starting position must be carried out smoothly.
Exercise “good morning” involves changing the position of the hip joint – you should bend over, bending into the pelvis. The loin does not need to be used. Inhalation is done during incline, and exhalation is done upon returning to the starting position. The weight on the bar should be negligible, the look is directed forward.
Performing hyperextension in the gym is safer than at home. It will take additional equipment: a goat and a Swedish wall, a special simulator, a Roman chair.
- Before class, you need to adjust the simulator so that you can lie down on it and press the pelvis tightly. The edge of the pillow should be located on the fold of the body. The legs at the back (at the site of the Achilles tendon) are pressed against the rollers.
- Hands should be crossed in the chest area or on the back of the head. The movements are performed smoothly – without jerking, and the body remains straight.
- You need to bend to 90 °, after that – return to the starting position for 1-2 seconds. The back is flat – no need to bend it back or hump. Flexion is done in the lower back, and the hips lie tightly on the pillow.
Perform reverse hyperextension on the simulator, bench, Roman chair.
- Starting position: lie on the surface with your stomach, lowering your legs so that they do not touch the floor. Tighten the muscles of the buttocks and back of the legs. Hands need to firmly grasp the simulator.
- Exhaling air, raise their legs to maximum muscle tension. When lifting, the legs should be in line with the body.
- Lock position for 3-5 seconds. Inhale is done when lowering the legs to their original position.
Repeat the exercise from 10-15 times in 2-3 sets. A break between sets – 1 min.
Hip flexion lying on the simulator
Before you begin, you need to adjust the simulator according to your height and length of the legs. The knee joints are freely located, going beyond the edge of the simulator.
The emphasis of the roller falls on the shin above the foot by 2 – 2’8 inch.
- Starting position: lie on the simulator with your stomach, place the lower part of the legs behind the roller, place your hands on special handles.
- When exhaling, lower legs must be pressed closer to the buttocks.
- You need to lower your legs smoothly, while inhaling. The biceps should be tensed during exercise.
Do the lesson 10-15 times in 2-3 sets.
Leg breeding on the simulator
Isolating exercises aimed at the buttocks and legs in the gym include leg breeding .
- Starting position: sit on the simulator, lean on the outside of the legs on the
pillows, straighten the chest.
- Thighs need to be raised smoothly – in the hip joint, without straining the knee and ankle. The spine is not involved in the exercise.
- In a divorced position you need to linger for a few seconds.
- Also smoothly return to its original position.
There is a study of the muscles: abdomen, holding the spine, square lumbar.
Swing backwards in the crossover
There are several options: standing or resting on hands and knees.
Doing exercise while standing:
- It is necessary to stand facing the simulator, securing the cuff to the ankle. Hands need to grab the handrails. The pelvis is fixed above the foot of the foot, which is emphasized.
- You need to do the swing, slightly bending the leg at the knee. When the body is in a straight position, the working leg does not start much back.
- Above, you need to linger and smoothly lower your leg.
- You can perform body tilts – this will make pumping the gluteal muscle more effective.
Under the supporting leg, a stand can be placed, thanks to this, the swings can be performed with a straightened leg.
Focusing on the palms and knees:
- The cuff is fixed on the foot, you need to stand with your knees and hands on the floor, straightening your back.
- A straight leg is raised, directing the back of the foot up.
- At the upper point, the leg is held up and gently lowered.
You need to perform from 12 to 15 Mach with each foot in 2-3 approaches.
To complete the bridge, it is necessary to lie on your back, resting on your legs bent at the knees.
Hands are positioned freely – along the body.
- While exhaling deeply, it is necessary to raise the pelvis so that the back and legs create an even diagonal line.
- In the upper position of the buttocks it is worth straining as much as possible, without relaxing them when lowering.
- On inspiration, the pelvis is gently returned down.
Leaving legs back, standing in the bar
Insulating exercises on the buttocks and legs in the form of a bar, performed in the gym, will make the thigh muscles rounded, tighten their inner part, increase the strength of the biceps of the thigh:
- It is necessary to kneel with emphasis on elbows spaced shoulder-width apart. The back should be straight, look forward.
- On exhalation, the leg is bent back in a bent position. In this position, the thigh and body align.
- Holding the leg, you need to maximize the biceps of the thigh and buttock.
- Leg drops on inhalation.
The angle of the bent leg should be 90 °, the heel should be parallel to the floor, and the body should remain straight.
Classic lunges forward / backward
The main exercise with forward lunges is performed as follows:
- the legs are shoulder-width apart with a straight stance, the back should be flat, the chest must be straightened and the arms lowered along the torso;
- the working leg is pushed forward with a wide step, bending at the knee – the supporting leg is lowered, almost touching the floor;
- returning to the starting position, the hind leg should be put to the front;
- The next lunge is made with the other leg.
It is necessary to make 5-6 lunges, straining the press.
Lunges back are performed in the same way: the leg is thrown back at an angle of 90 ° and doing squats.
Steps to the High Platform
For the exercise you will need a step platform or a solid bench (height 11’8 – 15’7 inch). Depart from the platform by 5’9 – 11’8 inch.
- Step platform must be set in front of you. Legs shoulder-width apart, arms folded over chest, back straight.
- On inspiration, one leg is placed on the platform, while its muscles are maximally tensed, the second is attached to it.
- After lifting, you need to exhale and return the working leg to its original position.
Performing the task, you can alternate legs.
Starting position: straight stance with arms down along the body. One leg in a relaxed state starts back, the body leans forward to form an even line parallel to the floor. During the exercise, the hands are pressed to the body, bent at the elbows. For each leg, you need to do 15-20 inclinations.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
fore starting the exercise, you need to prepare the simulator by setting the appropriate weight.
- It is necessary to lie on your back and put your legs in the middle of the platform – the extent to which the muscles are being worked out depends on how far the legs are from each other. In the classic version of the exercise, the legs are spread shoulder-width apart.
- Raising the platform with your feet, you need to hold it at the top – this is the starting position.
- It is advisable to smoothly miss the platform, bending the knees to an angle of 90 °.
- The platform is pushed with the heels to the starting position.
For the best effect from the exercise, you should keep the whole body in tension, the lower back should fit snugly against the seat, the knees should be parallel to each other.
Perform deadlift only in shoes with a flat sole.
- You need to approach the barbell tightly, placing your feet shoulder-width apart and spreading your legs at the knee joint.
- You need to take the bar slightly wider than the shoulders, and lift with a flat back.
- Raising the bar, in the upper position, the pelvis moves forward. It is desirable to reduce the shoulder blades slightly, and the body – as much as possible to strain.
- With the flattened shoulder blades lower the bar down, the pelvis and buttocks are retracted, achieving spinal deflection in all departments.
- There can be no jerking at the bottom. Weight gain occurs due to the work of the biceps of the thigh, and not the lower back.
It is important to raise the bar correctly – pushing your feet off the floor back. Hands and feet should be slightly bent, and the knees should not bend more than 50 ° during tilting.
Exercises for girls on the buttocks and legs to perform at home
Exercises are performed in 3 sets of 15 times.
- Squat “Plie” – an even stance, a straight back, legs are widely spaced. Toe socks should look in different directions. Arms can be extended forward or freely positioned along the body. Squats are performed slowly and smoothly, knees do not move forward. Squat angle – 90 °.
- Hyperextension – performed on the floor, lying on your stomach. The upper body rises on exhalation and falls on inspiration. Hands in the lock behind the head will increase body tension.
- Mahi kicking – performed on the floor from a position on all fours. The back is straight, the gaze is directed downward, each swing is made with the straight leg back. The breath is arbitrary.
- Walking on the buttocks – an exercise is done on a soft carpet. Sitting on the floor, legs closed together and a straight back, you need to move with the buttocks back and forth. The pace is fast, breathing is arbitrary.
- Exercise “Stool” – stand with your back to the wall at a distance of a small step. The essence of the task is to sit on an imaginary chair, resting his back against the wall. The angle between the pelvis and knees is 90 °. Hands are in a relaxed position along the torso. Duration – 1 min. Repetitions – from 3 to 5.
Insulating exercises on the buttocks and legs at home and in the gym are quite effective. But going to the gym will give a more tangible result in a short time.
When performing exercises, women make many mistakes that reduce the effectiveness of training, and sometimes lead to injuries:
- weak tension in the muscles of the buttocks and hips;
- excessive weight gain;
- frequent strength training (from 5 times a week);
- poor workout;
- a lot of carbohydrates in the diet;
- improper exercise technique.
Tips from professionals
- Do not overload the muscles with training. They should be no more than 3 per week, since the muscles grow during rest after exercise. It is necessary to combine isolating exercises with basic ones.
- After strength training, jumping rope should be no more than 15 minutes to maintain the volume of the buttocks. At the end of classes, you can eat protein and rice with vegetables or drink a protein shake.
- Sleep should last at least 8 hours, for normal recovery of the body.
Performing insulating exercises on the buttocks and legs, which are performed in the gym, are more effective when combined with the basic ones.
The correct technique will allow you to pump up the necessary muscles with high quality and give them the desired shape.
Video: Insulating exercises on the buttocks and legs in the gym
Exercises for buttocks in the gym:
How to quickly pump up the ass, isolating exercises: