Currently, the facial rejuvenation procedure is carried out not on the operating table by a plastic surgeon, but in a beauty salon to obtain a painless, quick effect. This became possible with the discovery of the amazing properties of hyaluronic acid, which is a natural means for improving molecular processes.
Thanks to the use of injections with hyaluronic acid, the patient’s skin becomes smooth, supple and acquires natural freshness.
- Types of facial treatments with hyaluronic acid
- Contour plastic
- The principle of action of hyaluronic acid
- Indications and contraindications
- Age restrictions
- Pros and cons of procedures
- Contour plastic
- Are there any side effects
- How is the procedure going
- Lip injections
- Eye injections
- What complications can arise
- How long is the course of procedures
- The opinion of cosmetologists about acid injections
- How to strengthen the result
- Video: hyaluronic acid for the face, injections
Types of facial treatments with hyaluronic acid
There are several types of facial treatments using hyaluronic acid.
The most common, anti-aging procedure is contouring with hyaluronic acid.
Due to intradermal injection:
- – remove wrinkles,
- – rejuvenate the skin
- – adjust the shape of the face.
The area around the eyes, cheekbones and lips is especially prone to age-related changes. Using injections, a composition based on hyaluronic acid is introduced into the problem area and the desired area of the face is corrected.
The positive effect due to the action of the acid at the intercellular level lasts up to 1 year. The time of contour plastic surgery does not exceed 40 minutes, is not accompanied by pain and the results are better than after plastic surgery.
To obtain a quick effect after contouring for 2 weeks, it is recommended to adhere to the following rules:
- – refuse cream and powder,
- – apply masks with chamomile or mint,
- – refuse peelings,
- – do not use tonic,
- – wash with boiled water.
A filler is a filler for filling wrinkles and adjusting the contour of the face.
The use of hyaluronic acid fillers allows you to safely and quickly:
- – adjust the shape of the face,
- – smooth wrinkles,
- – fix asymmetry.
A feature of the procedure with the use of fillers is the maintenance of a hyaluron-based medicine. Within 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the characteristics of the patient, the face is transformed for the better, with the changes remaining up to 1 year.
For different parts of the face, a different medication is used, differing in composition and viscosity.
Dies differ in species depending on the concentration:
- biphasic – 22 mg of hyaluron per 1 g of gel
- monophasic – 15 mg of hyaluron per 1 g of gel.
Monophasic fillers are used to inject into the lips, smooth out fine wrinkles and scars. This type of fillers is characterized by elasticity and even distribution in the corrected zone, with imitation of natural forms. They contain analgesics that contribute to pain relief. The use of monophasic fillers does not cause repeated correction and does not cause inflammatory reactions.
Two-phase fillers are used to correct body shapes due to a denser consistency. They are more difficult to enter and distribute in the problem area, but they retain their original form longer.
The area of application of two-phase fillers extends to the change:
- – nose
- – cheekbone,
- – deep scars and wrinkles,
- – chin,
- – lifting.
Biorevitalization is the process of saturation of the skin layer with hyaluronic acid. Preventive measures based on biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid smooth wrinkles and give velvet and silkiness to the skin due to the activation of metabolic processes at the intercellular level.
This amazing effect is achieved by introducing acid into the deep subcutaneous layers and retains its healing effect for the whole body up to 2 years.
Biorevitalization is possible in 2 ways:
The laser method consists in applying hyaluronic acid to a previously cleaned area of the skin, followed by action on this area of the laser to spread the drug deep into the skin for a therapeutic effect. The positive side is expressed in the absence of pain, complications and a quick result.
The injection method is based on the introduction of hyaluron into the skin using a thin needle with preliminary anesthesia. The procedure ends with the application of anti-inflammatory and cooling agents.
Mesotherapy is an effective therapeutic procedure aimed at eliminating wrinkles by introducing hyaluronic acid into the skin layer. The injected medicine straightens wrinkles, the skin becomes elastic and the healing effect lasts for 6 months.
As a rule, along with hyaluron, useful elements are added to the composition:
- – vitamin B to improve blood circulation,
- – plant extracts of collagen and elastin to nourish the subcutaneous layer,
- – trace elements of magnesium, zinc and cobalt with the aim of:
- – skin color improvements,
- – binding at the molecular level of hyaluron and
- – enhancing protective functions.
It is possible to use 2 methods of the procedure:
- manual by injection
- mechanical non-injection.
The manual way is to inject the medicine into the problem area with a needle. The quality of this method depends on the qualifications of the specialist who determines the volume and depth of the injection. The mechanical method is carried out using the apparatus and covers large areas of the skin. To remove the pain threshold, local anesthesia is used, similar to dental treatment.
Mesotherapy is recommended after 30 years with the following symptoms:
- – wrinkles,
- – age-related changes in skin color,
- – sagging skin folds.
Mesotherapy is prohibited with the following deviations:
- – oncological diseases,
- – infectious diseases
- – pregnancy
- – skin diseases
- – disease in an acute stage.
Possible deviations after the procedure:
- – allergy
- – viral inflammation,
- – hematoma,
- – swelling,
- – skin tightening.
To exclude complications after mesotherapy, it is not recommended:
- – carry out procedures no more than 1 time per week,
- – sunbathing,
- – to swim.
At the end of the session, cosmetologists advise applying a moisturizer to the skin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
The principle of action of hyaluronic acid
acid is a natural substance, a polysaccharide present in the human body and capable of:
- – attract water
- – moisturize the skin surface,
- – improve cell metabolism.
One molecule of acid binds 500 molecules of water. After 30 years, the production of hyaluron in the body slows down, and it is necessary to artificially replenish the lost function by introducing the drug into the surface of the skin. Hyaluron creates a protective layer that moisturizes the skin, eliminates wrinkles and the skin becomes velvet and supple.
After the expiration of the action, the acid is excreted from the body in a natural way without negative effects.
There are several types of hyaluronic acid:
- – low molecular weight – used as external creams to reduce inflammatory processes,
- – medium molecular weight –required for the treatment of eye diseases and joints,
- – high molecular weight – used in injections to give the skin firmness and elasticity,
Indications and contraindications
Indications for the use of hyaluronic acid:
- – improvement of complexion,
- – elimination of age spots,
- – facelift,
- – correction of the shape and volume of the lips,
- – elimination of dark circles in the eye area,
- – acceleration of metabolism,
- – improvement of blood circulation,
- – saturation of the skin with useful substances,
- – elimination of inflammatory processes,
- – skin hydration,
- – getting rid of wrinkles,
- – changes in the contour of the face.
- – creating a protective film to moisturize the skin,
- – the skin becomes elastic and smooth.
In addition, hyaluronic acid is used for medical purposes:
- – wound healing
- – treatment of eye diseases,
- – restoration of joints.
Contraindications to the use of hyaluronic acid in cosmetology:
- – age up to 30 years,
- – poor blood clotting,
- – allergic reactions,
- – mental illness,
- – oncology,
- – weak immunity,
- – the presence of stones in the gallbladder,
- – epilepsy,
- – fever
- – heart diseases,
- – lung diseases
- – diabetes,
- – skin diseases
- – a recent peeling,
- – the tendency of the skin to scarring,
- – tendency to edema,
- – pregnancy.
There are no age restrictions when using hyaluronic acid, which is part of cosmetic products for external use in the form of ointments and creams. Hyaluronic acid can be taken orally in the form of supplements, starting at the age of 18. After 30 years, it is recommended to use hyaluronic acid in the form of subcutaneous injections.
Pros and cons of procedures
The positive aspects of contouring using hyaluronic acid are as follows:
- – the speed of manifestation of the result after 1 procedure,
- – safety of the method due to the exact amount of the substance,
- – the absence of the effect of rejection of the drug,
- – quick restoration of the skin after the procedure.
The negative consequences of the use of hyaluronic acid with an unqualified approach in the form of manifestation:
- – allergies
- – rash,
- – temperature increase,
- – painful sensations,
- – high blood pressure.
The cost of the procedure depends on the cosmetology clinic, the quality of the component, the amount of acid and is in the price range from 10 $ 7 – $ 347.
Facial procedures with injections using fillers with hyaluronic acid have positive aspects:
- – sterility, as the filler is contained in a disposable bottle,
- – improving skin elasticity,
- – non-surgical correction of facial contours,
- – reliable fixation of position,
- – the ability to remove the filler,
- – painlessness of the method.
Disadvantages of the filler procedure:
- the likelihood of using fakes of famous brands,
- the possibility of carrying out the procedure by an unqualified specialist.
The price of the procedure varies from $ 136000 – $ 231.
The cosmetic process of biorevitalization provides a positive effect in the form of:
- – enhancing the production of collagen and elastane,
- – improving the contour of the face,
- – activation of exchange functions,
- – increase blood circulation,
- – normalization of water balance.
The negative side of the method includes:
- – the probability of the appearance of redness,
- – pain
- – short swelling.
The cost of the procedure is in the range from $ 20 – $ 34.
The advantages of this procedure include:
- – compatibility with other healing methods,
- – high level of development,
- – low probability of negative consequences.
The disadvantages include:
- – a long recovery period,
- – the need for re-conducting,
- – relative high cost.
The price of mesotherapy ranges from $ 34 – $ 48 for 1 session.
Are there any side effects
As a result of an intervention in the functioning of the body, procedures with injections using hyaluric acid may cause unwanted consequences for the face:
- – asymmetric face contour, due to unprofessional work of a specialist,
- – incorrect dose of injection,
- – migration of the drug in the subcutaneous layer,
- – swelling,
- – allergy in the form of a rash or redness,
- – hematomas due to damage to blood vessels,
- – painful effect due to an injection,
- – inflammatory process due to poor hygiene,
- – compaction of the skin at the injection site,
- – skin necrosis due to blockage of blood vessels.
How is the procedure going
For the procedure of injections with hyaluronic acid in the subcutaneous layer of the face, the following scheme is used:
- – makeup removal
- – local anesthesia using sprays,
- – treatment of the injection site with an antiseptic,
- – injections into the treatment area,
- – light massage for the correct distribution of acid,
- – antiseptic treatment of the injection zo
- – the use of anti-inflammatory drugs.
After the session, to obtain a positive effect from the procedure for 2 weeks is prohibited:
- – use cosmetics
- – apply peeling,
- – visit the bathhouse
- – sunbathing,
- – do sport.
The introduction of hyaluronic acid into the lips allows you to change their shape and volume. The procedure takes 30 minutes. The first action of a cosmetologist is an injection in the center of the lips for uniform distribution of the filler and an additional injection to give the desired shape of the lips. The recommended dose of acid is 0,03 fluid ounce. A gentle massage and compress with cold completes the procedure.
Positive results include the impossibility of acid migration in the subcutaneous space and the absence of a recovery period. Negative – the pain of the method and the likelihood of an allergic reaction.
Hot drinks are not allowed during the week.
The minimum price for a lip injection is $ 204.
The skin in the eye area is characterized by a delicate structure, where the aging process is reflected first. Hyaluronic acid for the face will help restore skin elasticity and remove wrinkles. Injections with the drug will create a rejuvenating effect by improving blood circulation and hydration.
The order of administration of the drug is as follows:
- – cleansing the skin,
- – the use of local anesthesia,
- – injections with acid,
- – light massage of the injection zone for uniform distribution of the drug,
- – applying a cold compress.
To obtain positive results, you must adhere to the following rules after the procedure for 1 week:
- – exclude sports activities,
- – do not visit the bath,
- – do not swim.
What complications can arise
After the introduction of hyaluron, negative consequences are possible in the form of:
- – drug migration,
- – pain
- – allergies
- – changes in the color of the skin,
- – subcutaneous protrusion,
- – puffiness,
- – hematomas,
- – hyperemia,
- – inflammation,
- – necrosis,
- – visual impairment,
- – vascular ischemia.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
How long is the course of procedures
The procedure of contour plasty and the introduction of fillers lasts 30 minutes and 1 session is enough to maintain the shape of the face for 1 year. The course of mesotherapy consists of 10 procedures and is carried out 1 time in 7 days. Beauticians recommend taking 1 course per year.
The biorevitalization procedure is of 2 types:
The preventive procedure is indicated for women from 25 to 31 years old and is recommended to be performed no more than 1 time per year. The treatment course can be carried out 2 times a year for women older than 31 years. On average, the course of procedures consists of 4 sessions and their number is determined by the cosmetologist, based on the age characteristics of the patient.
The opinion of cosmetologists about acid injections
Most experienced cosmetologists are confident that injections with hyaluronic acid have a positive effect on the healing of the skin, including:
- – the skin structure is saturated with vitamins and moisture,
- – rashes on the skin surface are removed,
- – there is no need for the use of plastic surgery.
The main thing in this procedure is to choose a qualified specialist and the appropriate composition of hyaluron in accordance with the characteristics of the patient.
How to strengthen the result
To achieve the best effect for a person from injections using hyaluronic acid, it is important:
- choose an experienced beautician,
- choose the right type of drug,
- follow the rules of the postoperative period.
Despite the positive effect of hyaluron, it is advisable:
- take care of your face at home with the use of peels and anti-aging creams,
- do not abuse sunbathing,
- to refuse from bad habits,
- drink more fluids
- stick to a healthy lifestyle.
Video: hyaluronic acid for the face, injections
How injections of hyaluronic acid are carried out, see the video clip:
Hyaluronic acid face mesotherapy: