Expanded facial pores are a common problem that many women face. This is due to various reasons, if you adjust them and change your lifestyle, you can achieve perfect skin. The beauty industry is growing rapidly, so there are many ways to narrow your pores.
- Causes of enlargement of pores on the face
- Pore narrowing methods at home: traditional medicine recipes, treatment regimen
- Rosehip Lotion for Dry Mature Skin
- Tonic of chamomile, coltsfoot, lavender, nettle, thyme
- Lemon compress
- White clay mask
- Tomato mask with contrasting wash
- Egg masks
- Mask for oily skin with fine wrinkles
- Mask of apple and horseradish
- Starch mask
- Honey mask
- Ice from enlarged pores: decoctions of broths
- How to narrow pores with cosmetic creams, ointments, tonics, lotions
- Top Tools Review
- Pharmaceutical preparations for narrowing pores
- Pharmacy Overview
- How to narrow pores with salon treatments
- Laser peeling
- Prevention of enlargement of pores on the face
- Video on how to narrow your pores
Causes of enlargement of pores on the face
The expansion of pores on the face occurs for the following reasons:
- Disorders in hormonal status.
- Unbalanced diet, abuse of spicy and smoked foods.
- Smoking and drinking.
- A long stay in the sun or tanning with a solarium.
- Dehydration process.
In addition, deterioration of the skin can occur due to improper care.
In most cases, adolescents experience enlarged pores. This is due to fluctuations in the hormonal background. If the skin does not return to normal with age, then more radical measures must be taken. An important role is played by the hereditary factor. If the skin is prone to oily, then it requires a special approach, the only way to avoid the expansion of pores.
Pore narrowing methods at home: traditional medicine recipes, treatment regimen
Expanded pores on the face can be narrowed with proper care. This does not always imply the use of expensive cosmetics. There are many ways from traditional medicine that do not require large financial costs.
Rosehip Lotion for Dry Mature Skin
Expanded pores can appear not only on oily skin, but also on dry skin. Even if the skin was perfect in youth, problems can occur in adulthood.
Rosehip Lotion – a gentle remedy that can narrow pores and even out the tone of the face. To prepare it, you will need 2 tablespoons of rosehip petals, 6,76 fluid ounce of pure boiled water, as well as grape seed oil and aloe.
For production, it is necessary to brew the rosehip in clean water, leave to cook for 20 minutes. Then add the remaining substances and mix thoroughly. Shake well before applying to skin. Wipe the face with the resulting solution is recommended daily.
Tonic of chamomile, coltsfoot, lavender, nettle, thyme
This recipe is suitable for absolutely any type of epidermis. It narrows the enlarged pores, relieves inflammation, and eliminates puffiness.
For the manufacture you will need to take equally all herbs. Pour boiled water, leave for a day. Such a decoction can be used as a tonic, for oral administration, making ice for wiping.
The healing properties of lemon can transform any skin. It relieves inflammation, brightens black spots and age spots, has an antibacterial effect. To prepare, you need 0.25 stack. lemon juice and 0.5 stack. pure water. Combine both substances and mix gently.
Then apply the product to the skin and leave it as a compress for 20 minutes.
White clay mask
White clay is a unique budget tool that allows you to quickly improve the condition of the epidermis. Such masks are recommended for owners of problem skin. It is easy to get clay powder at any pharmacy. Dilute it with water and add 2-3 drops of lemon juice, mix thoroughly. Soak for 25 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Tomato mask with contrasting wash
You will need to take fresh tomatoes, then cut them into thin circles. Arrange on the face so that the tomatoes completely cover it. Leave on for 20-25min. After removal, it is necessary to wash your face alternately with hot and cold water.
Eggs can be used both separately and as an additive to other components. You can apply one egg, previously beating it. Such a mask acts like a film – it draws dirt from the pores, narrows them. After application, you need to wait until the mask is completely dry, then wash with running water.
Mask for oily skin with fine wrinkles
The action is aimed at tightening pores, smoothing small wrinkles and eliminating oily sheen.
For cooking you will need:
- Chicken egg protein – 1 pc.
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoons
For cooking, beat the egg until it turns into foam, then add citrus juice. Apply to the skin in 2 layers. Wait 15 minutes to dry completely.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Mask of apple and horseradish
You will need to chop a small amount of horseradish, grate an apple, mix both components. Then add the protein of the chicken egg. The resulting composition is applied to the face for a third of an hour.
Such a mask will improve blood microcirculation, which contributes to the launch of regeneration processes. The recipe is recommended for fighting stains after inflammation.
1 tablespoon needed potato starch mix with 0.25 stack. blackcurrant juice. Mix until a mushy texture is obtained. Apply to the integument, wait 20-25 minutes.
A few more masks with starch will be presented in the table below:
|Turn the tomato into a puree, then combine with the rest of the ingredients. Apply on face and leave for 40-60 minutes.|
|Melt the honey, add milk to it and mix thoroughly. Add the remaining components to the resulting mass. Stir until a homogeneous consistency. Then apply on skin and leave for 25 minutes.|
|Beat the protein until smooth, add starch and oatmeal to it. Mix everything thoroughly. Apply on face for 20 minutes and rinse with massage movements.|
Honey effectively tightens pores and eliminates inflammation.
To prepare such a mask, you will need:
- Potato starch – 1 teaspoons
- Honey (not liquid) – 3 tablespoons
- Milk – 0.25 cups.
- A small amount of salt.
Mix all components until a thick consistency is obtained. If the mask is thick, then it is allowed to add more milk. Apply on face, stand for 30 minutes.
Ice from enlarged pores: decoctions of broths
Expanded pores on the face can be narrowed by ice rubbing. Luda cubes are easy to make at home. It is recommended to use decoctions of medicinal herbs for this. For example, chamomile and nettle have anti-inflammatory properties and are perfect for problem skin. Thyme, coltsfoot is recommended for owners of dry skin.
For the broth, you need to pour the mixture of herbs with hot boiling water, then leave to infuse for 2-3 hours in a dark place. After the broth has cooled, pour it into molds and put in the freezer. Wipe the skin with ice lotion is recommended 1-2 times a day.
How to narrow pores with cosmetic creams, ointments, tonics, lotions
Enlarged pores cause a lot of trouble. To eliminate this problem, you will need to choose the right makeup for your face. Proper care will help narrow pores, even out skin tone and get rid of inflammation.
Top Tools Review
The cosmetic industry is developing rapidly, new means for the care of any type of skin appear.
Consider the most effective products designed to combat expanded pores:
- La Roche Posay Effaclar DUO. The entire series of products is designed to care for problem skin. The cream is used to eliminate inflammatory processes, removes stagnant spots, and also tightens pores. It shows good effectiveness even when used in advanced stages of acne. Recommended for oily and problematic skin types. It is produced in tubes with a volume of 2,54 fluid ounce, the average cost is $ 14.
- Belita-Vitex tonic for narrowing pores . A budget tool, the average cost of which is $ 2,04. Tonic effectively cleanses pores from dirt and cosmetics, as well as from accumulated sebum. Suitable for absolutely any type of skin, as it has a mild effect. The manufacturer recommends applying not only as a tonic, but also to freeze in ice molds.
- Concentrate Bioderma Sebium. This cosmetic brand produces products that are designed to eliminate many skin problems. The product is hypoallergenic, therefore suitable even for owners of sensitive skin. With regular use, the concentrate normalizes the work of sebaceous secretion and narrows the pores. The average cost for 1,01 fluid ounce is $ 16.
To achieve the maximum effect, it is recommended to choose a set of products that will include all the stages – cleansing, toning and moisturizing. All cosmetic products should be selected taking into account the type of skin and its needs.
Pharmaceutical preparations for narrowing pores
Expanded pores on the face can be narrowed by special pharmacy preparations. Their range is wide enough, you can pick up absolutely for any type of skin.
The advantage of pharmacy drugs is that you do not have to spend time on cooking – all components are already balanced. The result of use becomes noticeable quickly enough.
Consider the most effective pharmacy drugs for narrowing pores:
- Retinoic ointment. The action of the ointment is directed not only to narrow the pores, but also to eliminate the inflammatory elements on the epidermis. It restores the structure of the skin, accelerates the regeneration processes and contributes to the rapid renewal of the skin. The ointment is also recommended for mature skin, as it smoothes out small wrinkles. The average cost is $ 3,4.
- Gel Curiosin. It is used to treat acne, has a narrowing effect on pores. Effectively cleanses the skin of impurities, eliminates the accumulation of sebum. Suppresses pathogens on the skin, which helps eliminate inflammation. Thanks to hyaluronic acid, which is part of the composition, the gel has moisturizing properties. The average price is $ 6,8.
- Tocopherol. This tool is aimed at a wide range of solutions to skin problems – eliminating post-acne and pigmentation, smoothing wrinkles, prevents premature aging and helps to narrow the pores on the face. The drug protects against ultraviolet radiation, and also restores the elasticity of the epidermis. It is a very budget drug, its average price is $ 0,61.
Before using pharmacy products, it is recommended to consult with a dermatologist or cosmetologist. A specialist will help you choose the right drug, taking into account the features of the skin.
How to narrow pores with salon treatments
It is better to narrow the enlarged pores on the face with the help of salon procedures. These methods help to quickly achieve a lasting result. They eliminate inflammation, even out the surface of the epidermis and trigger regeneration processes.
The procedure involves exposure to the integument with a low-frequency current. This is one of the most popular ways to restore the functioning of the sebaceous glands, to restore the elasticity of the epidermis.
The procedure can be carried out in the salon and at home. Modern devices are easy to use, they are suitable for any user. The course of therapy on average takes 15 procedures to achieve a lasting result. After darsonvalization, it is recommended to make a mask according to the type of skin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Ultrasonic facial cleansing
effectively cleans pores from dirt and removes greasiness. Ultrasound promotes skin renewal, therefore, helps to make post-acne less noticeable. As a result, the sebaceous glands return to normal, and the pores narrow. The procedure is recommended twice a month.
The duration of the session is individual for each skin type. It should be discussed with a beautician.
The technique allows you to act on the epidermis using liquid nitrogen. Soft tissues contract under the influence of low temperature, due to this there is a renewal of the skin. The method is suitable for absolutely any type of epidermis, but the duration of the session is individual for each.
Cryotherapy narrows pores, evens out skin tone and eliminates dullness. A few sessions are enough to significantly improve the condition of the face.
It is considered a more aggressive type of impact, it is used only in cases where other methods do not give the desired result. Hardware resurfacing helps not only narrow the pores, but also remove even stagnant post-acne spots. It is used for age-related changes, gives a good result with deep wrinkles.
During grinding, local blood circulation improves, the procedure eliminates dead particles and accelerates regeneration processes.
A light beam can affect the deep layers of the epidermis, so this method is used in the presence of stagnant spots or deep wrinkles. Laser resurfacing is also appropriate if the pores are greatly expanded. The laser beam starts the process of updating and rejuvenating the epidermis.
The result is noticeable after the first procedure, but for a stable result, a course of 5-6 sessions will be required.
Injection mesotherapy involves the introduction into the deeper layers of the skin of special cocktails that trigger regeneration and renewal. The composition is selected individually, it depends on the age and type of skin. The technique is suitable for absolutely every woman, but only a professional cosmetologist should perform it.
There is no injection mesotherapy. It is carried out using a special mesoscooter. It is allowed to be used independently, but you need to choose the right size of the needles.
Another way to narrow your pores is with vacuum cleaners. They are used both in beauty salons and are suitable for home use. Currently, this device has gained immense popularity.
Consider the following devices:
- Beauty Star. The device is manufactured in China. Effective not only to narrow pores, but also to eliminate blackheads and blackheads. Gently massages the skin, which helps to improve local blood circulation. The device is easy to use, it is very convenient for home use. The average price is $ 8,84.
- Goldseaside ENM 876. It differs from the previous one in that there is the ability to choose the strength of the impact. In total, the device has 3 exposure modes. On average, it costs $ 15.
- Gezatone Super Wet Cleaner. French appliance with high quality. It can be used with additional cosmetics. It operates on a battery and has a compact size, so it is very convenient to use. Cost – $ 2,72.
Before starting use, you must carefully read the instructions for use and follow all safety precautions.
Prevention of enlargement of pores on the face
Preventing a problem is easier than getting rid of it.
Therefore, it is recommended to observe the following preventive measures to preserve the beauty of the skin:
- Maintain a balanced diet.
- Drink courses of vitamin and mineral complexes regularly.
- Use only high-quality cosmetics suitable for the type of skin.
- Do not abuse the tan in the solarium and being in the sun.
- Avoid stress and strain.
- Drink plenty of clean water.
- To refuse from bad habits.
- Always remove makeup products with high quality.
Expanded pores on the face can appear for many reasons – for example, a harmful environmental situation, an unbalanced diet and inappropriate cosmetics. Only competent care and a healthy lifestyle will help restore skin. To narrow the pores, it is necessary to choose only high-quality products, it is recommended to consult with a cosmetologist beforehand.
Auto: Victoria Kolenova
Video on how to narrow your pores
How to narrow the enlarged pores on the face: