The skin condition begins to deteriorate in 30-35 years, due to physiological processes. In order to preserve youthful skin, it is necessary to ensure proper face care: use suitable cosmetics, carry out appropriate procedures.
- What age changes are observed
- Stages of skin care after 30 years
- Cleansing and toning
- Proper makeup removal
- Serum use
- Day and night face care
- Caring for the skin around the eyes
- Homemade face mask recipes
- Beautician Tips
- Cosmetics for care – which ones to choose
- Video about face care after 30-35 years
What age changes are observed
As for the lifestyle, the woman is still active and energetic, but the face begins to give out age.
- fine wrinkles in the eye area, the so-called crow’s feet;
- wrinkles on the forehead;
- swelling (especially morning);
- gray complexion – blush disappears;
- peeling, irritation;
- bags under the eyes;
- lowered corners of the eyes and mouth;
- pronounced nasolabial folds;
- signs of fading lip color, in addition, they look more subtle.
The reason for this may be diet, a natural decline in the level of moisture in the skin. Some women resort to decorative cosmetics to hide flaws, but over time, more and more efforts are required to hide age-related changes, so timely care is better than decorative products.
Stages of skin care after 30 years
In 30-35 years, skin changes are already systemic in nature, so care should be comprehensive, including cleansing, toning, nutrition, moisturizing, protecting the skin from sunlight and other harmful factors.
Cleansing and toning
Facial care after 30-35 years involves thorough cleansing of the skin. This procedure is carried out before applying any cosmetics, including home masks.
Purification: exfoliation of the upper layer of the epidermis, cleansing pores from contamination. Due to this, all components from applied after cosmetics are better absorbed into the skin, penetrated deeper and will act more actively.
Cleansing procedures must be carried out in the morning and in the evening with the help of gentle means. Makeup removers are selected taking into account the type of skin and cosmetics used. Normal skin can do without special means – just wash it with water, but it must be of good quality – mineral or filtered.
For dry skin care, cosmetic milk and micellar water are suitable. Oily skin should be cleaned with a cleanser.
In the evening, you need to carry out a deeper cleansing with scrubs (they are not used every day, but 1-2 times a week), gommages, home and store masks. Moreover, before applying these funds, it is necessary to carry out an initial facial cleansing of cosmetics and steam the face. After the procedure, the skin is not wiped and patted with a towel.
It must not be stretched or rubbed. After cleansing, the face needs to be moisturized to restore the water balance of the skin. For dry skin type, tonics without alcohol are optimal, and for oily skin, on the contrary, alcohol lotions. A massage of home-made ice cubes is a good tonic for the skin.
You can freeze ordinary purified water or decoctions of herbs with antiseptic, tonic properties. These include parsley, chamomile, calendula, sage. As a tonic, green tea brewing with the addition of a few drops of lemon juice is also suitable.
Proper makeup removal
Makeup must be washed off with a special tool. Experts say that soap cannot be used to remove makeup – it strongly dries the skin. After using a cleansing composition, it is necessary to apply a tonic.
Facial care after 30-35 years should include the use of a special nutrient – serum with vitamins, hyaluronic acid. It is applied after cleansing. It must be used periodically, in courses, for 1-2 months.
It will prevent the appearance of age spots and relieve existing pigmentation, increase skin tone. After that, a cream with a lifting effect is distributed over the face – a BB-agent gives a noticeable transformation effect. Care should be multi-layered.
Day and night face care
It is important to choose a day cream according to skin type and age. Experts do not recommend using products with anti-aging properties before 35 years, since they inhibit the skin’s natural regenerative ability. After 30 years, daily means with a UF filter of at least 30 should be selected.
These can be cosmetic products that have, in addition to sunscreen, a moisturizing, firming effect. Such products may contain hyaluronic acid, vitamins C, E, retinoids (they accelerate skin regeneration).
Of particular importance in skin care after 30-35 years are the procedures before going to bed. Enriched with collagen, plant extracts, coenzymes, ceramides, peptides and plant esters must be applied to the skin. An agent intended for night care after 35 years may contain, in addition to the above components, enzymes, amino acids, phytoestrogens.
Creams are applied after cleansing the skin, and are distributed with massage patting movements. Moreover, special products are used to care for the skin around the eyes. Cosmetic products are applied to cleansed skin 1-1.5 before bedtime.
Important! Experts do not recommend using drugs with retinol and ascorbic acid for those who have swelling of their eyelids – this will aggravate the situation. It is better to pay attention to products containing caffeine.
Caring for the skin around the eyes
The structure of the skin around the eyes differs from the skin of the rest of the face, and with age it becomes more noticeable. For these areas use more delicate texture cosmetics that are specifically designed to care for this area. Special tools give a lifting effect, relieve bruises under the eyes, swelling, smooth facial wrinkles.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Homemade face mask recipes
Facials after 30-35 years should include procedures using home masks. This gives a noticeable firming, moisturizing effect. The course should consist of 7-15 procedures, depending on the mask. Then you should take a break before the next course of masks of a different orientation.
For example, it is useful to combine moisturizing masks with masks that give a lifting effect or nourishing:
- You can clean people like this: 1 tablespoon. green tea leaves need to brew 3,38 fluid ounce of water. Then you should take 1 tablespoon. cosmetic clay (white) and dilute it with tea leaves so that a slurry is obtained, similar in texture to a soft paste. The mixture is thoroughly mixed so that there are no lumps left, and distributed over the face for 20 minutes (the skin must be pre-cleaned and steamed). After washing off the mask with water, a moisturizing cream is applied.
To prepare a whitening mask with lemon juice, you will need
the protein of one egg and 1 teaspoons. freshly squeezed juice. The mixture of components should be whipped to a foam and smeared on the face with a thin layer. Apply in two layers: the second layer – after partial drying of the first. Wash off the mask 15 minutes after the last manipulations with water at room temperature.
- Firming yeast mask. One egg should be broken into a plate, beat with a fork, add 20 g of fresh yeast, mix until smooth, apply on face for 30 minutes, then rinse with water at room temperature. After the mask, apply any nourishing face cream.
- Wrinkle mask. One small carrot needs to be grated with small holes, add 1 teaspoons to the mass. potato starch and protein. All components are thoroughly mixed. This mixture can be applied not only to the face, but also to the neck, decollete. After 30 minutes, the mask is removed with a cotton pad, rinsed with water, blotted with a towel and a moisturizer is applied.
- With a banana for wrinkles around the eyes . In a small bowl do you need to knead with a fork part of the banana, combine the gruel with 1 tablespoon. olive oil and mix. It can be applied not only under the eyes, but also distributed over the entire skin of the face. After 15 minutes, wash off the mask with a cotton pad soaked in mineral or plain water, and then apply a lifting cream.
- A curd mask has a beneficial effect on aging skin. Need to take 2 tablespoon. soft cottage cheese, pour into the mass of 1 tablespoon. freshly squeezed carrot juice and 1 teaspoons. linseed oil. The mixture is applied to the face for 15 minutes. Then wash off and apply a moisturizer.
- Nourishing mask. 1 tablespoon Hercules need to grind in a coffee grinder, mix with one yolk, liquid honey (1 teaspoons) and wheat germ oil (1 teaspoons). Still add 3 cap. lemon ether. 15 minutes after application, wash off the mask with warmed milk.
- To get rid of wrinkles, it is recommended to make a mask of apples and cottage cheese. A small piece of apple needs to be turned into mashed potatoes and take 1 tablespoon. mass, add 1 tablespoon. fat cottage cheese (to remove lumps from cottage cheese, it is necessary to pass it through a sieve), yolk and 15 cap. Vitamin A. The mixture is applied to the cleansed face after a steam bath for 30 minutes, then washed off.
- Moisturizing mask around the eyes. A bunch of parsley greens must be chopped and squeezed juice from it. Take 1 tablespoon. juice and 1 tablespoon potato starch, mix, add 20 cap. grape seed oil. Before applying the mixture under the eyes, this area is recommended to be wiped with micellar water. And after 15 minutes it is washed off.
- A tightening mask is prepared on the basis of avocado. A small part of the avocado needs to be crushed in a blender and take 25 g of mass – this is about 2 tablespoons. In an avocado add 1 ampoule of vitamin B5 and 15 cap. sea buckthorn oil. The mixture of ingredients is carefully applied to the face. Wash off after 20 minutes.
- Fruit skin nutrition. In the season when fresh local fruits and berries are available, you can not make special masks, but simply cut the juicy berry or fruit and wipe the face skin with juicy pulp. Suitable currants, both red and black, gooseberries, strawberries, grapes, raspberries. The juice is left on the face for 10 minutes, and then washed off with cool water. Fruit acids have a light peeling effect, stimulate skin cells to regenerate, vitamins nourish and moisturize the skin, but unlike a special chemical peeling, such procedures can be performed daily.
- You can wipe the skin with freshly squeezed juices:
- carrot – has healing, nourishing, properties, evens complexion;
- apple – lightens the skin, evens out tone, accelerates regeneration, tightens pores;
- watermelon – moisturizes, smoothes fine wrinkles.
For those who have crossed the 30-year milestone, cosmetologists are advised to observe the following recommendations:
- Apply face masks. They must be done systematically, at least once a week. Moreover, for women older than 35 years, it is necessary to make a mask weekly, which includes collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and vitamins.
- The cream must be selected by skin type. If the skin is oily, you should use products specifically for this type, and change them every 2 months. Dry skin needs moisturizers, an ointment with panthenol has a good effect on it, and a cream with retinol is suitable for combination skin.
- Cosmetologists recommend replacing scrubs containing abrasives with chemical peeling. It also helps to remove the keratinous layer of the skin, but without serious traumatic effects on it.
- To prevent bruising and swelling under the eyes, it is recommended to limit salt intake and increase the amount of water you drink, use delicate products to wash off your makeup, and get enough sleep.
- To keep the skin around your eyes fresh longer, wash off your makeup daily. Moreover, it must be washed off with the help of special products, which, in addition to cleansing, also have a moisturizing effect.
- For skin care after 30 years, conventional creams are no longer enough. Beauticians recommend the use of highly concentrated products, which include serum. It is applied before applying the cream.
- For good skin condition, you need a good rest and sleep.
- It is also recommended to play sports. Among the recommended loads: running, walking, aerobics, squats and push-ups, stretching.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Daily massage, performed in the morning and in the evening, helps to activate blood circulation, lymph outflow, smooth wrinkles, and nourish the skin. It is held with your fingertips. They work out the face along the massage lines, thrashing. The chin is patted on the outside of the palm of the hand, after which it moisturizes the entire face with cream.
Cosmetics for care – which ones to choose
After 30-35 years, cosmetologists advise getting rid of decorative cosmetics of flashy flowers and adding more high-quality makeup products to the makeup bag. There must be a BB cream in the cosmetic bag, a lifting corrector, which tightens the skin of the face and mask the imperfections at the same time, a cream for eye care from wrinkles w
ith a moisturizing effect.
It is important to check the expiration dates, not to use expired cosmetics, after 30-35 years such experiments are fraught with deterioration of the skin condition.
Care products should contain:
- collagen or substances that contribute to its production, for example coenzyme Q10;
- hyaluronic acid.
When choosing a remedy, you need to keep in mind that at the top of the list of ingredients are those that are found the most. Moreover, cheap creams usually contain few useful components, even if they are present in the composition.
In order for the skin to remain young longer, after 30-35 years it is necessary to carefully consider what skin care will be. Using an inexpensive moisturizer is no longer enough.
The skin needs a comprehensive step-by-step care using quality products from trusted manufacturers, with special anti-aging ingredients in the composition.
Video about face care after 30-35 years
Face care after 35+:
Updated face care: