A mesoscooter for the face is a tool that allows you to take care of your skin at home. It effectively fights age-related changes, acne and scars.
- What is a mesoscooter
- The principle of the massage roller for the face
- Features and effect of the massager
- Types of mesoscooters
- Needle length 0/32 – 0/32 inch
- Needle length 1/32 inch
- Needle length 1/32 inch
- Needle length from 1/32 – 2/32 inch
- Needle length 3/32 – 4/32 inch
- How to choose a device
- Indications of use of a mesoscooter
- Contraindications mezoroller use
- Processing a device before a session
- Skin treatment
- How to choose cosmetics used with a mesoscooter
- How to carry out the procedure, instruction
- How to not use a mesoscooter for the face
- Facial care after the procedure
- Side effects
- How often to use mesoscooter
- Mesoscooter videos
What is a mesoscooter
A mesoscooter is a tool that is used to carry out a cosmetic procedure of the same name. Visually, it is a roller on which needles from 0/32 – 4/32 inch are applied.
The number of needles and the diameter of the roller depends on the application of the mesoscooter. In cosmetology, it is used to improve the condition of the skin of the face, head, and to combat the cellulite “crust”. For personal care at home, manufacturers offer versatile mesoscooters. The length of the needles in them is suitable for the body and face, or there are replaceable rollers.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
The principle of the massage roller for the face
During the session, the mesoscooter is carried out on the skin with light pressure. The roller scrolls and the needles are pierced into the skin over the entire area of exposure. During the procedure, which usually lasts no more than 10 minutes, about half a million microtrauma punctures appear on the surface of the skin.
The appearance of such channels allows you to achieve the following:
- due to the appearance of microtraumas, the skin begins to produce its own elastin and collagen at a faster rate;
- the number of young cells that are necessary for the healing of microtrauma increases;
- nutrients and vitamins penetrate the dermal layer of the skin several hundred times faster than when applied to the surface;
- severe irritation and inflammatory reaction enhances capillary circulation. Due to this, more oxygen and nutrients enter the deeper layers of the skin;
- unlike chemical and mechanical peeling, the mesoscooter does not affect the protective layer in any way, but rather stimulates its work;
- injections from needles produce a reflexogenic effect on the skin. Stimulation of nerve endings affects the functioning of internal organs. Double exposure to certain areas of the skin positively affects the health of the whole organism;
Features and effect of the massager
With proper use of the video, the result is noticeable already in the first hours after the procedure. The skin is tightened, its color becomes softer and more pleasing to the eye.
A mesoscooter for the face at home with regular use (at least 7 sessions) helps to achieve the following effect:
- facial wrinkles are gradually smoothed out, new ones are practically not formed;
- acne area decreases, large acne disappears;
- scar depth after acne and skin injuries decreases;
- deep wrinkles are smoothed out, for example, a nasolabial fold;
- the number of black points and enlarged pores decreases;
- the oval of the face is tightened;
- the second chin disappears;
- smoothes the surface of the skin, mesoscooter eliminates its tuberosity.
In cosmetology rooms, instruments from certain alloys are used. When in contact with the skin, an oxide is formed at the end of the needle, which can positively affect the rate of metabolic processes and enzyme activity.
Types of mesoscooters
Mesoscooters differ depending on the length of the needles and the possible effect after a course of procedures.
The following types of mesoscooters exist:
- Small mesoscooters. The length of the needle does not exceed 1/32 inch. They are suitable for the prevention of wrinkles, treatment of aging skin. These are the only mesoscooters that can be used at home without specialist supervision.
- Cosmetic mesoscooters. Used to smooth facial wrinkles, treat acne and traces of them in specialized beauty salons. They have a length of not more than 2/32 inch.
- Therapeutic mesoscooters. Their length is from 3/32 – 4/32 inch. Long needles cause pain and require compulsory anesthesia. Therefore, such mesoscooters can be used to treat scars and deep scars in the cosmetology office of a medical institution.
Needle length 0/32 – 0/32 inch
Needles with a length not exceeding 0/32 inch are used for the following procedures:
- the introduction of cosmetics: serums and vitamins;
- to combat minor pigmentation;
- smoothing small wrinkles;
- prevention of age-related skin changes.
Needle length 1/32 inch
In face mesoscooters, 1/32 inch needles are the largest for home treatments:
- used for the introduction of therapeutic serums;
- help improve the condition of the face with age spots;
- remove the first age wrinkles;
- remove wrinkles around the lips and eyes;
- help smooth out small scars after acne or other skin lesions.
Needle length 1/32 inch
Face mesoscooters with a needle size of 1/32 inch or more are not used at home.
They can be used by cosmetologists in the following cases:
- for deep age and facial wrinkles;
- to eliminate nasolabial folds.
- for the introduction of cosmetics and smoothing the skin with medium-sized scars;
- for easy facelift.
Needle length from 1/32 – 2/32 inch
Needles from 1/32 – 2/32 inch long are used in the following cases:
- for the introduction of anti-aging and moisturizing medicines;
- to eliminate uneven skin, any scars;
- to smooth deep wrinkles;
- to get rid of the second chin;
- to correct the oval of the face;
- to narrow pores and get rid of black dots.
Needle length 3/32 – 4/32 inch
Needles from 3/32 – 4/32 inch long can only be used in cosmetic clinics. For the face, they are practically not suitable.
They can be used in the following cases:
li>to get rid of cellulite;
- with very deep scars on the face.
How to choose a device
For carrying out procedures at home, it is recommended to purchase mesoscooters of only well-known brands.
The most popular are the following:
- Mesoscooter genosys. The needles of this tool are made using diamond sharpening and do not grind longer than others. There are mesoscooters that can be applied to the face, eyelids and neck. During the procedure, the needles are protected from falling out, and their shape in the form of a disk provides minimal pain.
- Mezoroller dns. The roller roller is equipped with protection that prevents the ingress of water and cosmetic fluids into the structure, which helps prevent the development of the focus of infection and the appearance of rust. The tool is equipped with special protection for needles, which is especially convenient for storage at home.
- Mesoscooter 540. Titanium needles are considered an advantage of this tool. They are very sturdy and last longer than medical alloy tools. It can be used to care not only for the face, but also for the scalp.
- Dermaroller Mesoderm. Such mesoscooters are recommended for age-related changes and scars. The length of the needles is 1/32 inch, so the manufacturer recommends using anesthetic cream before the procedure. The device can be used for the neckline, neck and the area under the lower jaw.
Indications of use of a mesoscooter
It is recommended to use a mesoscooter for the face at home in the following cases:
- Any types of wrinkles: from facial expressions to deep age-related changes.
- Dry, fading skin;
- Dull skin color, a large amount of pigmentation;
- Change in the shape of the face, sagging skin in the eyelids, lower jaw, chin and neck.
- The appearance of inflammatory foci.
- Various scars and scars.
- Acne and black dots.
- Allergic reactions.
Contraindications mezoroller use
Mesoroller for the face at home is contraindicated in almost the same cases as other cosmetic procedures:
- Pregnancy, childbirth and lactation.
- Infectious disease, which is accompanied by symptoms of general intoxication.
- The use of anticoagulants.
- Blood clotting disorder.
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Treatment with certain hormonal drugs.
You can not use mesoscooters and with some features of the skin:
- with a large number of moles;
- during infectious diseases, the formation of boils, etc.
- with herpes;
- with a tendency to form keloid scars;
- with open wounds on the skin.
Processing a device before a session
A poorly cleaned mesoscooter for the face at home can cause inflammation and infection.
Before the procedure, you must carefully process the tool:
- The mesoscooter is rinsed under running water for 1-2 minutes.
- Then the instrument is placed in a disinfectant solution for 10 minutes. Chlorhexidine is most commonly used, but other solutions that do not contain alcohol are allowed.
- After disinfection, the mesoscooter should be shaken off from the liquid and put on a clean surface for drying.
- You can use the tool when it is completely dry.
During the procedure, the skin should be perfectly clean.
Before the mesoscooter you need to carry out the following activities:
- Remove all cosmetics with the help of cosmetic milk or tonic.
- Rinse the skin with running water using soap.
- When using long needles (pain 1/32 inch), the skin is treated with a disinfectant solution, and then apply a local anesthetic.
- The skin needs to dry, then the procedure is performed.
How to choose cosmetics used with a mesoscooter
During a cosmetic procedure using a mesoscooter, the following products can be used:
- Hyaluronic acid. In pharmacies, you can purchase a concentrate of the substance. Acid helps fight wrinkles, lack of moisture, ideal for aging skin.
- Serums with collagen and elastin. They get rid of tuberosity and give skin elasticity. Proteins are necessarily used in the treatment of scars and scars.
- Vitamin complexes with ascorbic acid. Recommended for pigmentation, acne, dullness and sagging of the skin, frequent inflammatory foci.
Chamomile extract. It will be useful as a prophylaxis of age-related skin changes. Due to the soothing and disinfecting properties, cosmetologists recommend using chamomile for sensitive and problematic skin.
Complex serums for mesotherapy. They consist of several elements and necessarily include vitamins and amino acids.
How to carry out the procedure, instruction
After the skin is cleaned and the instrument is sanitized, you can proceed to the procedure.
It lasts 5-10 minutes.
- You should always wear sterile medical gloves on your hands.
- If necessary, 20 minutes before the procedure, the skin is lubricated with a cream with an analgesic effect. Beauticians recommend its use if the needle length is 1/32 inch or more.
- A treatment serum or vitamin complex is applied to the face.
- The entire surface of the face is mentally necessary to
divide into 5 parts:
- eye area;
- area of the mouth;
- the chin;
- Each of the sites is worked out several times by the mesoscooter. Movements are carried out first vertically, then horizontally and diagonally. It is forbidden to make wave movements and move the mesoscooter in a circle.
- If blood droplets appear on the skin, it is swollen, there is a burning sensation, it is necessary to treat the face with a disinfectant solution. It is best to use hydrogen peroxide.
- If desired, a soothing or restoring tissue mask is applied to the skin.
- After the procedure, a cream with protection from sunlight is applied to the skin.
It is possible to use the mesoscooter only on a separate area of the face. For example, with facial wrinkles, only the areas around the eyes and mouth are processed.
How to not use a mesoscooter for the face
There are rules for the use of a mesoscooter, non-observance of which can lead to deterioration of the skin.
- During the procedure, it is forbidden to use any essential oils, creams containing a large number of preservatives and fragrances. They can cause allergies.
- It is forbidden to use someone else’s mesoscooter and to give your own to use.
- Do not use the tool after the needles are blunt or broken. This can cause long-term wounds on the face.
- Do not use the wrong eye needles.
- Mesoroller not used on lips and mucous membranes.
- Do not store the mesoscooter without packaging.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Facial care after the procedure
Proper skin care will allow you to quickly restore the epidermis.
The following rules must be followed:
- In the early days you can’t visit the bathhouse, sauna or swimming pool, but active sports are welcome.
- Conventional care products are best replaced with a cream with substances that help heal punctures more quickly.
- After the procedure, crusts may appear on the face in the cosmetology or treatment room. They can not be peeled off and wet.
- It is forbidden to use other aggressive facial procedures, especially peeling or injections.
- Before going out, even in rainy and foggy weather, a face protection agent must be applied to the face with UV protection.
- In the first days after mesotherapy, you need to abandon the foundation and powder, which are a source of bacteria.
The appearance of side effects depends on the quality of the mesoscooter, the procedure and the condition of the skin.
The following side effects occur in almost every procedure:
- pain . During the procedure, needles pierce the skin and cause discomfort. When using long needles, local anesthesia is recommended;
- redness and swelling of the face. Damage leads to slight inflammation at the puncture sites. They provoke the appearance of edema and local erythema;
- itching and dry skin. Appear in a few days with skin healing;
- bruising and bruising. They result in damage to blood vessels under the skin of the face;
More rare side effects:
- the formation of scars and fibrous tissue;
- jumps in blood pressure;
- the appearance of infectious foci on the skin;
- allergic reactions.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
How often to use mesoscooter
The mesoscooter can be used for the first time no more than 1-2 times a week. For young and sensitive skin, the number of sessions can be reduced to 2-3 times a month. At home, needles up to 0/32 inch can be used every other day.
The first effect when using long needles in beauty salons can be noticed immediately after restoration of the face. At home, to eliminate the shortcomings you will need at least 7 sessions. The effect of using the device lasts from 6 months to 1 year.
When using a mesoscooter, it is necessary to monitor the quality of the needles. It should be remembered that medical steel needles become unusable by the 11th procedure, and from titanium alloy after about 50 sessions. After this time, the needles become dull and may bend. This leads to skin injuries. Therefore, the replacement of needles should be carried out regularly.
Face mesoscooters are now actively used at home. But, despite this, it is better to consult a specialist before using the tool.
It will help to choose the right length of needles and cosmetic product for the procedure.
Mesoscooter at home. Step-by-step procedure:
Use of a mesoscooter at home: