Due to the large abundance of hair colors, it is difficult to choose the one that will color well and persistently and at the same time not spoil the hair structure. “Casting” hair dye with a large palette of colors from the French company Loreal is ideal for those who are worried about the condition of curls and are afraid to use ammonia paints.
- Benefits of Casting Cream Gloss Paint
- Pros and Cons of Casting Series
- Paint package
- Casting Color Picker
- Shade “Shining Blondes”
- Hue Ice Chocolate
- Shade “Chocolate Frosting”
- Shade “Silk”
- Shade Selection Rules
- Instructions for use and storage rules for paint
- Hair care after the procedure
- Casting Paint Cost
- Reviews stylists and customers about the paint Casting
- Casting Hair Coloring Video
Benefits of Casting Cream Gloss Paint
Over the years of using this hair dye, customers have appreciated the quality of this product without ammonia and the special balm with royal jelly offered in the package. She carefully dyes and cares for hair during the period of exposure to the curls of chemical composition, without drying them and without breaking hair.
The unique paint stains gray hair and is also suitable for use during pregnancy and lactation without harming the health of mother and baby.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Pros and Cons of Casting Series
Casting hair dye, the color palette of which will be described below, has many advantages, including:
- ammonia-free composition;
- a large number of shades compared to other paints;
- short staining time – from 15 to 40 minutes;
- a gentle composition that allows paint to be used by pregnant women and women during lactation;
- as a result of dyeing, the hair acquires a deep color and radiant shine;
- paint can be used already 2 weeks after other chemical influences (discoloration, perm);
- Suitable for all hair types;
- does not have a pungent odor;
- does not cause allergies (with the exception of allergies to specific components);
- according to the manufacturer, it is resistant to 28 shampoo uses (except for some shades).
Of the minuses of this paint can be called:
- sometimes incomplete shading of gray hair;
- high price;
- the color lasts from 2 to 4 weeks, ammonia paints give a longer period – up to 2 months;
- not suitable for people with various injuries and skin diseases of the head, prone to wounds and scratches (various dermatitis);
- not suitable for people with allergic reactions to specific components of the product;
- not suitable for coloring other areas with vegetation;
- poorly stained if various tinted shampoos or henna, basma were previously used.
Ammonia or its salts are not present in the composition of all components of the paint, sulfates are not contained.
After dyeing, buyers often complain of dry and brittle hair, as well as quick washing of the paint. But this is not due to the coloring agent, but because of the use of shampoos containing sulfates: for example, sodium sulfate (on the label it will be indicated as sodium sulfate).
They are the main “enemy” of hair, therefore, when choosing detergents, one should carefully select products to avoid negative consequences after coloring “Casting” with cream hair color.
“Casting” hair dye, which has a large palette of colors, is equipped with several items in a package:
- tube with tint cream;
- a bottle containing developing milk;
- a special nozzle for convenient application of hair dye;
- balm after staining “Nutrition and Shine”;
- a pair of gloves;
- detailed instructions for use with a list of recommendations and contraindications.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Casting Color Picker
“Casting” hair dye, the color palette of which is distinguished by its variety of shades, has 32 shades on the American market, among which there are no extremely bright and unusual colors.
The paint is ideal for those who want to emphasize their natural hair color, give them shine and radiance.
All shades are divided into small groups for the convenience of people with the following natural hair colors:
- light brown of any tones;
- chestnut of any tones.
There are other shades, and in huge quantities, which are rarely or not found on the American market, but they can be ordered via the Internet.
For convenience, next to some names will be indicated the English name of the shades, since some of them may coincide in name with other shades of the general series, or may not match in direct translation. For example, 432 shades of “chocolate truffle” (although rich espresso in English – rich espresso) and 515 shades of “frosty chocolate” (and chocolate truffle in English – chocolate truffle).
Shade “Shining Blondes”
For blondes, 8 beautiful shades were created from the series “Shining Blondes” (“Shining Princess”). Women can not worry about the constant staining of overgrown roots – in natural blondes this will be an imperceptible transfusion of flowers, and in artificial blondes the frequent use of gentle paint will not damage the scalp and the hair itself.
“Casting” hair dye offers the following palette of colors for blondes:
- No. 810 – light blond with mother of pearl;
- No. 832 – creme brulee;
- No. 8031 – light blond with a golden ash tint;
- No. 910 – very light blond with an ash tint;
- No. 931 – very light blond with a golden ash tint (English blonde Chantilly);
- No. 1010 – light light blond with an ash tint (English light iced blonde);
- No. 1013 – light light blond with a beige tint (English light frosted blonde);
- No. 1021 – light light blond with a pearly tint.
The advantage of these paints compared to others is that they not only nourish the hair, but also have an additional brightening effect during dyeing, due to which the hue after dyeing becomes even more expressive.
When buying, you should remember that these shades do not fit the manufacturer’s approval for reuse of shampoo (up to 28 days). This will, if necessary, save money and choose a less expensive paint.
Hue Ice Chocolate
light tones, giving them a rich color and golden overflow.
For dark hair, the manufacturer offers the following shades:
- No. 400 – chestnut (English dark brown);
- No. 412 – cocoa with ice (English iced cocoa);
- No. 415 – frosty chestnut (English iced chocolate);
- №432 – chocolate truffle (English rich espresso);
- No. 513 – frosty cappuccino (English iced truffle);
- No. 515 – frosty chocolate (English chocolate truffle);
- No. 525 – chocolate fondant (English chocolate Ganache).
For all shades of chestnut and light brown, a universal series called “Chocolate Frosting” has been created in the Casting color palette of cream paint, which not only helps to smoothly transition from color to color, but also gives shine and nourishes hair.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Shade “Chocolate Frosting”
The Chocolate Glaze series is the largest, from which you can try to color the curls in the following shades:
- No. 503 – chocolate icing (English honey chocolate);
- No. 544 – maple syrup;
- No. 535 – chocolate (English chocolate);
- No. 600 – light brown (English light brown);
- No. 603 – milk chocolate (English chocolate caramel);
- No. 635 – chocolate pralines (English chocolate candy);
- No. 6354 – caramel macchiato;
- No. 680 – chocolate mocha (English choco moccacino);
- No. 723 – chocolate souffle;
- No. 724 – caramel;
- No. 743 – spiced honey;
- No. 7324 – spiced caramel;
- No. 780 – walnut mocha (English caramel moccacino).
For owners of very dark shades of chestnut created a special 4 shades of “Silk” (or “Black Silk”).
Thanks to which the hair will acquire burning dark tones:
- No. 100 – black vanilla (English liquorice);
- No. 200 – black coffee (English ebony black);
- No. 300 – double espresso (English darkest brown);
- No. 323 – dark chocolate (English darkest chocolate).
Shade Selection Rules
“Casting” hair dye, the color palette of which allows you to choose many natural shades, has on one side of the box demo pictures that show how the current color will change after dyeing.
Based on this, you can easily choose the necessary shade that will look nice and natural on your hair.
It is important to remember that if you radically change the color of your hair (for example, from blond to chestnut), then you should first try to color it in an inconspicuous area. This will save from additional spending on permanent staining to improve the result.
Instructions for use and storage rules for paint
2 days before staining, you should check for a possible allergic skin reaction to paint components by staining a small area at the roots.
If for all the time the paint did not give a reaction, then you can proceed to dye the entire head:
- Before dyeing, it is necessary to wet your hair (do not wash), and then dry well with a towel. This must be done for more intense staining.
- The towel is best left on the shoulders to protect clothing from paint for the duration of the procedure.
- Next, you need to wear gloves to protect your skin from ink.
- Then you should mix the components well, squeezing out the entire contents of the tube into a bottle with a developing milk, covering it with an applicator nozzle and shaking vigorously.
- Staining must begin with staining the roots. Due to the consistency of the paint, it does not flow, which allows you to safely use it at home without additional help.
- 5-10 minutes after the completion of the coloring of the roots, the paint should be distributed evenly along the entire length of the hair and wait for the necessary time for complete staining. Time depends on the desired shade: the longer the paint is held, the more intense the staining. Staining time should not exceed 40 minutes.
- Next, rinse the head with plenty of water until it is transparent, and then apply the “nutrition and shine” balm to wet hair and leave for 2 minutes. At this stage, it is not recommended to use shampoos and other detergents.
- After the hair is fashionable to blow dry or in a natural way.
It is better not to store diluted paint in principle, since exposure to an oxidizing agent alone loses its coloring ability in a fairly short time, so it is better to mix the components in batches so that the remaining mixture does not have to be thrown out.
Undiluted paint has a shelf life of 3 years. However, hydrogen peroxide contained in the developing milk tends to decay in the light, while losing its properties. Therefore, paint should be stored in a dark place, away from sunlight and children.
Hair care after the procedure
When re-staining, it is necessary to wait at least 2 weeks to allow the hair to recover, and the paint should be washed a little for more even coloring.
It is recommended to use special gentle shampoos and other hair care products from the “dyed hair” lines to maintain the resulting shade for as long as possible. It is necessary to choose sulfate-free products, as they exacerbate the condition of the hair, especially after dyeing.
For daily styling, use special oils or conditioners that protect your hair from heat.
Casting Paint Cost
In online stores, the price of paint ranges from $ 4 – $ 7, and may increase taking into account delivery. In ordinary cosmetics stores you can buy “Casting” cream paint from about $ 4,76. for packing.
Reviews stylists and customers about the paint Casting
In general, reviews about the paint are positive, most buyers speak of its good coloring ability, durability and excellent shades after use. Customers praise Casting products, as they are a worthy replacement for ammonia-based
They note that the use of cream paint at home is the best alternative to going to a beauty salon with a lack of time and money. Stylists and hairdressers use the brand in work for people with problem hair, when professional aggressive paint is contraindicated for them.
There are cases when the paint for one reason or another does not give the effect that the manufacturer prescribes.
Among the problems that users face:
- lack of effect of softness and smoothness;
- getting strange shades as a result;
- poor staining;
- poor shading of gray hair;
- fast color loss.
Possible reasons in this case may be:
- expired paint;
- improper storage before sale;
- previously used other hair dyes;
- severely damaged hair;
- frequent use of harsh detergents.
In general, Casting hair dye, which has a diverse palette of colors, is an excellent substitute for ammonia dyes and is suitable for everyone who cares about the condition and health of hair, since it simultaneously dyes and nourishes curls with useful substances.
Casting Hair Coloring Video
Lightening hair with casting paint. Feedback: