With age, brylls form on the skin of the face, which appear as a result of weakening of fatty tissue and skin tone. Knowing how to quickly get rid of brylya on the face, you can restore the elastic oval of the face.
- What did they do and how to get rid of them
- Salon procedures and methods of lifting
- Lymphatic drainage massage
- Thermolifting or RF lifting
- Injection or Mesotherapy
- Bio reinforcement
- Contour plastic
- Thread pull
- Home massage technique
- Bryl exercises
- Gym Carol Maggio
- Homemade bryl mask on face
- How to choose a ready-made brly mask
- How to remove bryly quickly
- Video about brylya on the face and methods of getting rid of them
What did they do and how to get rid of them
Drums are flabby cheeks that sag to the bottom. This leads to deformation of the shape of the chin and lower jaw. Such changes add age (about 5-10 years). Facial expression takes on a tired look. Using cosmetics does not help hide this physical imperfection.
The facial area includes the fat layer and 57 muscles, most of which are on the cheeks. The lower jaw is not sufficiently supported by the muscles, so sagging occurs in this area. On the bottom line of the chin appear “bulldog” cheeks.
Overweight women develop lumps of Bisha – there is a burden due to subcutaneous fat. In thin women, the skin falls. All these changes violate the correct contours of the oval of the face, nasolabial folds become more noticeable.
The main reasons for the formation of brilly include:
- exposure to the sun, with age, the level of melanin in the skin decreases, which performs a protective function during tanning;
- a decrease in the amount of elastin and collagen, which leads to a loss of skin elasticity;
- hormonal failure provokes thinning of the bones of the cheekbones;
- decrease in muscle tone;
- bad habits (alcohol, smoking);
- endocrine system diseases;
- the negative effects of certain medications;
- sudden weight loss;
- the influence of natural factors (frost, wind).
Salon procedures and methods of lifting
Turning to specialists, you can remove the bryly on the face. How to get rid quickly – this problem is solved by using special procedures and methods of lifting in beauty salons. They are aimed at combating sagging cheeks.
Lymphatic drainage massage
An effective procedure that stimulates the flow of nutrients to the blood vessels of the circulatory system and lymph nodes. During translational movements, unpleasant pain symptoms do not occur. Soft strokes are replaced by pulsating pressures.
As a result:
- blood flow increases;
- toxins are quickly removed;
- cells are enriched with oxygen;
- swelling is removed;
- excess fat leaves.
There are two ways to conduct lymphatic drainage massage: manual and using hardware. Before the procedure, cleanse the skin, apply oil or cream.
Good results are given by hand massage.
Depending on the degree of the problem and the method of exposure, there are its types:
- Deep. Treatment of cosmetic defects, favorably affects the functioning of the lymph nodes;
- Surface. Relieves swelling and increases the tone of the muscles of the face;
- Projection. It normalizes the activity of the lymphatic system, nourishes the skin with useful substances, and stimulates the blood supply process.
The hardware technique is carried out using methods such as:
- Electroionophoresis. Electrodes provide a stimulus to the upper layers of the skin. Toxins are excreted through the pores.
- Microcurrent lymphatic drainage. It is prescribed to patients to combat shallow wrinkles and correction of facial contours. The procedure does not cause much discomfort.
- Galvanization. It is carried out using low voltage currents.
- Vacuum way.
The duration of the procedure is 30-60 minutes. After the session, it is advisable to make a nourishing mask to enhance the effect.
Thermolifting or RF lifting
The procedure is based on the thermal effect on the epidermis, without surgical exposure to the shots of the face. How to get rid quickly can be in this case due to skin tightening using the latest drugs.
As a result, the face oval acquires:
- youthful contours;
- cell renewal occurs;
- metabolic processes are accelerated;
- the protective functions of the skin increase;
- foci of inflammation decrease.
There is no need to undergo a long rehabilitation course.
Depending on the source of application, the following varieties are distinguished:
- Radio Frequency (RF). Radio waves of different frequencies penetrate the depth of facial tissues ( 1/32 – 50/32 inch). The older the client, the deeper it is necessary to affect the skin.
- Deep thermal lifting involves the use of laser beams, which can reach a depth of 9/32 inch. It is not recommended for women under 30 years of age.
- Infrared thermolifting is a gentle (painless) technique in which the exposure is carried out by infrared rays to a depth of up to 0. 2 inch. Great for women under 35 years old. It is carried out on SharpLight or Titan devices at temperatures up to 39 degrees.
Injection or Mesotherapy
This method of medical exposure occurs using injections from extracts of medicinal plants, vitamins, hormones, and enzymes.
This technique is aimed at:
- on a lift;
- facial skin rejuvenation;
- reduced body fat;
- removal of the inflammatory process;
- stimulation of the influx of nutrients and oxygen to the cells of the body;
- improving the general condition of the skin.
This method was first used in France in the middle of the last century. A series of injections is done with thin needles into the mesoderm at different depths ( 1/32 – 5/32 inch).
In this case, use:
- mineral compounds and vitamins;
- antibiotics and drugs that dilate blood vessels;
- enzymes hyaluronidase and collagenase;
- hormones thyroxine and calcitonin;
- plant extracts.
Sometimes painkillers are used. Depending on the situation, 3 to 15 procedures are done. The interval between sessions is 2-4 weeks.
The very word “reinforcement” means – to create a frame. Applied in practice in the 90s of the twentieth century. The technique of restoring the oval and facelift without surgery using helium injections.
The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis using special syringe injectors with ultra-thin flexible needles. At the first sign of aging, the procedure helps to achieve quick and noticeable results. Recently, more and more women resort to this service.
The process of lifting is done from the inside:
- Anesthesia is done first.
- Then, under the skin, a net of thin threads is created.
- A strengthening gel-like medication is injected under the skin in a specific pattern using a needle.
The main advantages of gel reinforcement:
- the effect of duration persists for 2 years;
- there are no foreign bodies under the skin;
- the process is almost painless (a cream with lidocaine is used).
After the procedure is completed, a short rest and doctor’s recommendations are given.
Types of composition of drugs:
- With polylactic acid. It enters the lower layers of the skin and promotes the formation of collagen in the cells.
- With hyaluronic acid. Strengthens and fills the skin with moisture.
The procedure is advisable for women aged 35-50 years. After the 50-year milestone, the update process starts difficult, so there will be no effect.
During the procedure, fillers are used, which include hyaluronic acid of a dense structure. The introduction of such gels allows you to increase the internal mass of tissues. In this case, very thin and plastic needles are used.
The skin is stretched, bryl on the face become less noticeable. How to get rid of quickly, you can go through the correction of the oval of the face and problem areas in specially equipped outpatient clinics.
Stages of the procedure:
- mark the injection site;
- do anesthesia;
- injected with hyaluronic acid.
The procedure ends with a consultation with a specialist.
This lifting method is considered safe and gentle. And the effect obtained from it is similar to the result that is formed after plastic surgery.
The essence of the technique is to create a strong framework of threads under the problematic part of the skin of the face and introduce biological material that is compatible with the human body. This procedure is allowed for patients after 30 years. Women after 50 years are not recommended, since the effect of it is insignificant.
Home massage technique
Facial massage is very beneficial. Perform it preferably daily.
The main types of simple procedures:
- About 10 minutes fingers tap on the area of sagging skin, movements are carried out upward from the chin to the center of the cheeks.
- With a damp terry towel, it is useful to pat 20 times on both sides at the location of the bryl.
- Acupressure is done with fingers from the middle of the chin to the earlobes.
- Between the jaw and cheekbones put your thumbs. For about 10 minutes, the skin is pulled towards the cheekbones. At the same time, with empty fingers, they stroke the chin.
- Index fingers are placed under the jaw (left under the right). With short sawing movements massage the area.
- With a closed razor lead up the face for 3 minutes.
- A small amount of corn oil is applied to the hands. Draw circles for 15 minutes, lifting sagging places up.
Regular massage improves skin tone, makes it more elastic.
At home, you can do special exercises for the face. The advantage of this method is the absence of side effects and accessibility. Before performing the complex, you should clean your face and hands, as well as apply a nourishing cream.
It is convenient to sit in a chair or chair, relax. It’s better to look at yourself in the mirror, it’s easier to control the correct execution of movements.
You should start by warming up the muscles, gently stroking the cheekbones and cheeks, and then perform a set of exercises to tighten the skin:
- Blow air through a mouth folded into a tube about 60 times. During a smile, a large number of facial muscles are included in the work.
- At the level of the lips, put fingers on the cheeks. With a smile, muscle resistance should be created. The voltage must be held for approximately 15 seconds.
- Pull the chin forward 50 times. Imagine a sheet of paper in front of you and try to reach for it.
- Grit your teeth so that tension is created in the cheeks. You can linger in the squeezed position for a few seconds for greater performance.
- With effort it is necessary to inflate your cheeks, stay in this position for 30 seconds. At the same time blow the air from one to the other side.
- Benz’s exercise. Muscle resistance is created, at the same time you need to smile and put pressure on the cheek muscles for one minute.
Gym Carol Maggio
Carol Maggio is a famous beautician. She developed a special set of exercises for the face, with the regular performance of which the muscle tone increases. Performing gymnastics for 11 minutes for 10 days will help to get the first results.
In systematic studies, the following changes occur:
- the corners of the mouth rise;
- nasolabial folds decrease;
- proportions and features change;
- the oval of the face is restored;
- face skin acquires a healthy and fresh shade.
To solve the problems with drooping cheeks, a large chin, a deformed oval of the face, it is necessary to perform exercises to strengthen the jaw. You should open your mouth wide and press the upper lip to the teeth, and the lower one is wrapped in the mouth.
In this case, the corners tend to the teeth. For added resistance,
the finger must be held on the chin. Then the mouth opens and closes smoothly. With each movement, the chin gradually rises. At the extreme point, when the head is thrown back, linger for 30 minutes.
Homemade bryl mask on face
The use of face masks can effectively act on saggy skin.
At home, you can cook inexpensive and effective types:
- Protein mask. Take two eggs. Separate the protein from the yolk. Apply on the face only protein.
- Honey mask. 2 large tablespoons of honey are heated to 37,4 – 44,6°F. Apply with smooth massage movements. Leave for half an hour.
- Gelatin based mask. Stir 2 tablespoons of warm milk and 1 tablespoon of gelatin. After 20 minutes, the composition is insisted on a water bath (until the gelatin is completely dissolved). Cool to room temperature and apply to skin. Wash off with warm water after drying.
- Mask of lemon. Use finely chopped zest, a few drops of lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey. All components should be mixed.
- Oatmeal mask. It is necessary to combine 3 parts of a glass of warm cream and 3 tablespoons of cereal. Insist about 10 minutes. The prepared composition is applied to problem areas. After 50 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
- Egg mask. Take the following ingredients: 1 egg, 1 large spoonful of low-fat cottage cheese, 1 small spoonful of olive oil. First, mix the cottage cheese and the egg until a homogeneous mass is formed. Then gradually add the oil, stirring with a fork.
- Milk mask. Two components are taken: 1 large tablespoons of milk (2.5%) and 3 large tablespoons of sour cream (7% fat). Products are thoroughly whipped with a whisk.
For a dry skin type, it is advisable to add components that soften and also help make up for moisture loss (olive oil, scarlet juice). Masks are best applied before bedtime. The procedure is carried out 2 times a week. After two months, the first results will be visible.
How to choose a ready-made brly mask
Ready-made masks also help remove bryly on the face. How to get rid of quickly is possible if you know which are more effective.
These include cosmetics that contain:
- marine plankton;
- brown algae;
Before use, individual tolerance should be checked. A small amount of the product is applied to the elbow bend. If an allergic reaction occurs, use should be discarded.
When choosing a mask, it is necessary to take into account the age and type of facial skin, as well as buy better products from well-known brands. Regular use has a tightening effect and rejuvenates a woman.
How to remove bryly quickly
Drifts on the face add age and the woman who has them is trying to solve the problem of how to get rid of them quickly.
This requires an integrated approach to solving the problem:
- systematically care for the skin (daily clean, use nourishing and firming masks 2-3 times a week, peeling in time, applying compresses from medicinal herbs);
- sleep at least 7 hours;
- eat right, this helps not only maintain the body in shape, but also improves the condition of the skin of the face (color, contours of the oval, elasticity);
- often walk in the fresh air;
- do sport;
- regularly do massage and gymnastics for the face.
The fastest results can be obtained from bio-reinforcement procedures and contour plastics.
Drilled on the face – an external flaw that is not easy to eliminate. Quickly get rid of exercises, masks, massage, healthy lifestyle, as well as the use of the latest technology.
Video about brylya on the face and methods of getting rid of them
Face massage against brylya:
A fragment of the program “Live healthy” about brylya on the face: