The current formula of a new tool in aesthetic cosmetology Aquashine made happy and gave youth to many women. A high-quality result and the absence of serious side effects – this is the difference between the biorevitalization of the drug from many other similar agents.
According to expert assessment and photographs before and after the procedure, it is safe to say that the method is one of the best in the market for the provision of rejuvenation services.
- Drug components
- What effect can be expected
- Advantages and disadvantages of the method
- Indications and advantages of using the drug
- Cons and possible complications
- Step-by-step biorevitalization technique
- After the procedure
- Rehabilitation period
- When the result is already visible
- Course duration
- What is forbidden to do after the procedure
- Frequently asked Questions
- Analogs of the drug Aquashine
- The price of biorevitalization
- Useful video materials about the Aquashine biorevitalization procedure: what it is, how it is conducted, for whom it is intended, before and after photos
Aquashine – an innovative drug created by highly qualified specialists in the field of cosmetology, is highly effective, due to which it is successfully used in the procedure of rejuvenation – biorevitalization.
The product is in the form of a mesococktail, which consists of a variety of active ingredients:
- high molecular weight hyaluronic acid;
- amino acids;
- healthy vitamins;
- biomimetic peptides;
All components are harmoniously combined with each other and perform the function of rejuvenation. But there is one small difference. It lies in the fact that Aquashine is divided into such varieties – Revofil Aquashine, Revofil Aquashine BR, Revofil Aquashine BTX.
Each preparation has the same ingredients, only in Revofil Aquashine BR, for example, 3 more peptides are added. Revofil Aquashine BTX is different in that it combines the advantages of the first two drugs.
What effect can be expected
After biorevitalization, Aquashine – many women got an excellent result, namely:
- Revofil Aquashine – improves turgor and smoothes the surface of the skin;
- Revofil Aquashine BR – removed age spots
- Revofil Aquashine BTX – reduced the expression activity of muscles and had a restoring, relaxing effect on the skin.
What are the results of Aquashine biorevitalization, photo before and after.
An important fact must be taken into account: the earlier a woman begins to engage in herself, the better she will be able to eliminate facial imperfections. Beauticians are not in vain advised to perform the first Aquashine biorevitalization in 26 years. Then it will be easier to eliminate age-related changes.
Advantages and disadvantages of the method
Indications and advantages of using the drug
Aquashine, like all other pharmacy drugs, has detailed instructions for use. It clearly describes what problems you can get rid of with it.
This drug guarantees getting rid of:
- different types of rashes;
- fading on the face;
- poor face shape;
- contaminated pores;
- second chin;
From this we can conclude that the use of active peptides guarantees the following results of Aquashine biorevitalization (photos before and after the procedure can be found in the article):
- lifting, moisturizing;
- beautiful face shape;
- reduction of folds, scars, wrinkles, rashes;
- bleaching of age spots;
- getting rid of rosacea;
- normalization of subcutaneous fat production.
If the list contains one of the results that interested, you need to do Aquashine biorevitalization without any hesitation. Just before that, it is recommended to familiarize yourself with the contraindications of the drug.
Cons and possible complications
It is not allowed to administer this drug under the skin:
- girls who are not yet 16 years old;
- during lactation;
- in the presence of diabetes mellitus, epilepsy, mental disorders, herpes or cancer;
- if poor blood clotting;
- if there is inflammation in the acute phase;
- with individual intolerance to the components.
When contraindications are not taken into account by the patient, undesirable side effects can be obtained. In the clinic, everything is discussed in advance. Only those people who do not have any contraindications to the drug are allowed to the procedure.
There should not be any complications from biorevitalization of Aquashine. The risk of getting a defect itself is minimized after the procedure. But here, there are factors due to which a bad result is possible. As a rule, problems arise due to the use of poor technology.
Due to the inexperience of the doctor, swelling and bruising appear on the face. Sometimes the patient himself is responsible for the poor-quality result – he did not give accurate information about his health. Therefore, before the biorevitalization of Aquashine, it is necessary to examine the entire body.
Step-by-step biorevitalization technique
For one biorevitalization, Aquashine take 0,07 fluid ounce of the drug. The injection is done with a 32G needle. The introduction technique is carried out according to the following scheme:
- The skin is cleaned and treated with an antiseptic.
- An analgesic is applied to the place of the defect.
- Beautician makes markup.
- Aquashine biorevitalization is carried out (the process begins from the edge of the jaw with the transition to the entire area of the face).
- The work ends by treating the skin with a soothing mask and sunscreen.
The whole procedure of biorevitalization Aquashine is painless. This is one of the methods of mesotherapy, where you can do without anesthesia. In some cases, at the request of the patient, the injection sites are treated with ointment (as indicated in the biorevitalization scheme).
After the procedure
After each done biorevitalization Aquashine – the rehabilitation period is established. At this time, the patient should use healing and disinfecting gels, follow the doctor’s recommendations.
The importance of the rehabilitation period is very high. If the rehabilitation is successful, a stunning result is guaranteed.
When the result is already visible
After the rehabilitation period, first the swollen redness and swelling completely disappear, then the whole result looms. It can be seen that the face is becoming much brighter and younger.
Beauticians claim that the skin on the face will gain an attractive appearance only after two weeks after the Aquashine biorevitalization has been performed. Before and after photos are a good example of significant changes.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Reviews about Aquashine biorevitalization confirm the photos before and after. A stable effect is achieved after 3 sessions of the procedure. In women with big problems, an excellent result is noticeable only after 6 sessions.
The interval between procedures is a minimum of two weeks. After the first session, an internal rise is felt, and after a day the effectiveness of the drug is noticeable. Experts are sure that the drug stimulates the body to work independently on skin regeneration.
What is forbidden to do after the procedure
Usually after the procedure you can not:
- go out without sunscreen applied to the face, touch the skin (several days);
- cauterize small swollen redness at the puncture sites;
- consume alcoholic beverages;
- to smoke;
- take physical overload;
- use very hot water for swimming
Frequently asked Questions
Before doing Aquashine biorevitalization, you should discuss all the details with a cosmetologist, and then decide whether you need a procedure or not.
Basically, all women first ask questions: what is the effect after such a treatment technique, whether biorevitalization can be done at a young age, whether there are contraindications, how much this procedure costs.
According to the answers of professionals, we can come to a single conclusion:
- Aquashine biorevitalization is a rejuvenation procedure, which is a subcutaneous injection of the drug.
- Before the procedure, the patient must pay attention to contraindications (they should be discussed with a specialist).
- This procedure is recommended after 25 years. Sometimes resolved after 16 years. It all depends on skin problems.
- On the advice of a doctor, it is necessary to choose the right drug.
- A significant result is noticeable only after a few sessions.
- If the skin on the face is badly launched, there will be no overwhelming effect. In this case, biorevitalization in combination with another treatment technique is recommended.
- Perform the procedure at any time of the year.
Analogs of the drug Aquashine
Biorevitalizant has no analogues in the world, but there are several drugs for the procedure. They differ in the concentration of hyaluronic acid and the presence of certain ingredients.
The cost of each drug is different. These are 3 drugs: Revofil Aquashine, Revofil Aquashine BR, Revofil Aquashine BTX. There is only one company for all drugs, but the names and effectiveness are different.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
The price of biorevitalization
The most interesting topic is the price framework for Aquashine biorevitalization. Prices in each clinic range from $ 122 – $ 177 and sometimes there are discounts – for the full course ( $ 272 – $ 354).
According to cosmetologists, this is a small price. After all, the results of Aquashine biorevitalization are noticeable in the photo before and after the procedure. Wrinkles become less deep, blood circulation normalizes, complexion smoothes, the skin acquires tenderness and softness.
The Aquashine line of drugs is a powerful anti-aging weapon, for which it’s not a pity to pay even a significant amount of money
Modern technology has reached the greatest discoveries. A modern woman can be forever young. Due to its many advantages, Aquashine biorevitalization is considered one of the best skin rejuvenation procedures.
Useful video materials about the Aquashine biorevitalization procedure: what it is, how it is conducted, for whom it is intended, before and after photos
Aquashine biorevitalization: how is the procedure carried out:
Aquashine biorevitalization: photos, video after 4 months:
Biorevitalization procedure: before and after photos: