Why vitamin E is useful for women, or tocopherol in another way, not everyone knows, so it’s worthwhile to examine this issue in more detail. Like other substances, it takes part in many vital processes. It occurs both in the composition of various drugs, and as an independent component.
- The role of vitamin E for the female body
- Daily rate for different ages
- Release form
- Instructions for use
- Vitamin E Preparations
- What products contain
- Vitamin E when planning pregnancy
- Vitamin E for those over 50
- What are the benefits for blood vessels
- How to apply against hair loss and skin
- Vitamin E and Disease Prevention
- Video on the topic: Vitamin E – benefits for the body and appearance of a woman
The role of vitamin E for the female body
Due to its beneficial properties, an indispensable substance must be included in the daily diet.
Vitamin E – useful for women in order to:
- cleanse the body of toxic, chemical and radioactive substances;
- increase resistance to viruses and bacteria;
- slow down aging;
- restore cells;
- favorably affect the nervous system;
- lower blood pressure;
- catalyze the synthesis of hormones;
- lower blood sugar;
- reduce the likelihood of cancer;
- prevent the appearance of blood clots;
- prevent pigmentation;
- reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease;
- positively affect vision, prevent the development of cataracts;
- reduce the possibility of developing pulmonary pathologies;
- accelerate wound healing;
- help digest other vitamins;
- increase immunity;
- improve metabolism;
- beneficial effect on sexual function.
Daily rate for different ages
It is important to know not only why vitamin E is beneficial for women, but also the rate of its use. For different ages, it is different.
|Age||Daily Vitamin E in mg|
|From 4 to 10 years||7|
|From 11 to 14 years old||10|
|15 to 24 years old||12|
|25 to 50 years old||15|
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
This vitamin is available in various forms:
- Capsules Have red or yellow color. Inside is a light yellow oil. Presented in dosages of 100, 200 and 400 mg.
- Liquid form for external use – 50% solution.
- Solution for internal administration of 5% and 10%.
- 100 mg tablets
Instructions for use
Vitamin E (for which it is useful for women and how to take it is indicated in the instructions for the drug), depending on the form of release, it is used in different ways:
- Capsules are taken after a meal without chewing. The rate varies depending on the purpose of the application.
- With muscular dystrophy, 200 mg per day is required for 1-2 months.
- With cardiovascular diseases, as well as vision problems, 100-200 mg per day for 2 weeks.
- With violations of the reproductive system from 100 to 300 mg per day for 2-3 weeks.
In some cases, a specialist consultation is required, which will indicate the exact dosage.
How to use vitamin E:
- Liquid vitamin can be applied directly to problem areas of the skin, as well as added to masks, shampoos and creams. Also, the oil solution is taken orally. To do this, it is dripped on bread with food.
- The solution from the ampoules is administered intramuscularly. The course of treatment is from 10 days or more.
- Dragees are taken after meals and washed down with plenty of water. Dosage will depend on the purpose of administration. To determine the duration of the course and the number of dragees, you need to consult a doctor. Apply it from 1 month or more.
Vitamin E Preparations
In pharmacies, you can find preparations containing vitamin E of domestic and foreign production (Slovenia, Slovakia, Germany, Switzerland):
- Vitamin E Zentiva. Capsules with a dosage of 100, 200, 400 mg in plates of 30 pcs.
- Vitamin E (USA). Capsules of 100 mg in plates of 20, 30, 40 pcs.
- Doppelherz Vitamin E Forte. Capsules in plates of 60 and 100 pcs.
- Biovital Vitamin E. Capsules in plates of 20, 40, 60 pcs.
- Evitol. 30 tablets in tablets
- Natural Bounty Vitamin E. 100 capsules per plate.
- Solgar Vitamin E. 50 capsules per plate.
Among the analogues, the most common are:
What products contain
Vitamin E (for which it was useful for women was said above) is available in the following products:
- vegetables: potatoes, carrots, beets, spinach, cabbage, pumpkin;
- berries: cherry, viburnum, sea buckthorn, mountain ash;
- nuts: almonds, cashews, hazelnuts, peanuts;
- soybean, cottonseed, sunflower oil;
- sprouted wheat.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Vitamin E when planning pregnancy
To conceive a healthy child, as well as to prepare a woman’s body for bearing and the associated stresses, it is useful to take Vitamin E.
- Full maturation and development of germ cells, with both parents.
- Maintaining a balance of hormones in the female body and producing them in sufficient quantities for conception.
- Successful conception, since it helps a fertilized egg to attach to the walls of the uterus.
- During pregnancy planning, this vitamin may come with food. Pharmaceutical preparations are also possible. In this case, the dosage is determined by the attending physician. For prevention, 15 mg per day is sufficient for both a woman and a man.
If a shortage of substance is detected, a dose of up to 50 IU per day can be prescribed to create a reserve for the gestation period. In this case, the fetus will not need vitamin E in the first weeks, when the woman does not yet know about her situation. If spermatogenesis has been established, then the daily norm can be up to 200 mg. Taking this vitamin prevents miscarriages and promotes the development of a healthy baby.
Vitamin E for those over 50
For women after 50 years of age, the use of this substance is simply necessary. First of all, it has a positive effect on the reproductive system, stimulates the ovaries, so that the production of such important hormones as estrogen and progesterone does not stop.
As a result of this, the menopause is more easily tolerated. In addition, taking vitamin E strengthens the heart and blood vessels, reduces the risk of heart attacks. This substance improves the functioning of all internal organs, as it helps to cleanse the body of toxins.
Youth Vitamin helps slow down skin aging.
It improves the process of cell regeneration and helps to maintain elasticity and moisture of the skin, as a result of which the woman has less deep wrinkles. For women after 50, to maintain normal life and for preventive purposes, it is enough to consume 10-30 mg per pounds of body weight per day.
What are the benefits for blood vessels
The intake of vitamin E has a positive effect on the circulatory system, in particular the artery.
This is due to the fact that he:
- Cleanses the circulatory system and reduces clogging from fatty foods;
- Reduces the content of bad cholesterol, which prevents the appearance of plaques and subsequently blood clots;
- Stops the reproduction of smooth muscle tissue, which clogs blood vessels;
- Improves blood circulation by inhibiting the process of cholesterol oxidation.
Thanks to these properties, the risk of developing atherosclerosis and fatal infarction is reduced. In addition, vitamin is also useful for those who have painful sensations and heaviness in the legs, as well as frequent cramps. Due to improved blood circulation, this substance eliminates these symptoms.
To maintain the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system, it is necessary to consume 100-250 mg per day, depending on the doctor’s recommendations.
How to apply against hair loss and skin
Vitamin E helps women maintain beautiful hair.
Its application gives the following results:
- makes hair silky and shiny;
- nourishes the bulbs;
- protects from ultraviolet radiation;
- prevents falling out;
- restores and strengthens hair follicles;
- slows down the appearance of gray hair.
In order to prevent and treat hair loss, the vitamin is taken orally in capsules and special masks are prepared on its basis. In addition, care should be taken to ensure that foods containing vitamin E are present in the daily diet.
The dosage and course of treatment with pharmacy drugs depends on the condition of the hair. On average, a dose of 10-15 mg per day is sufficient.
To get rid of the loss, you should prepare a mask, which will include not only vitamin E, but also A.
Some effective recipes:
- Mask for hair loss. It is necessary to mix 1 teaspoons. vitamin A and E and add 5 drops of jojoba, as well as 1 yolk. A mask is applied along the entire length of the hair and left for 30 minutes. After that it is washed off with shampoo.
- A simple mask against loss with honey. Squeeze the juice of 1 potato, after grinding it on a fine grater. Add to it 2 tablespoon. aloe vera gel, capsule Vitamin E and A, 1 teaspoons honey. A mask is applied to the scalp and hair roots. It is left for 1.5-2 hours. It is necessary to wrap the head with a towel or polyethylene. The mask is washed off with an ordinary shampoo.
- Mask with avocado and banana. Take 1/2 banana and avocado. Mash them and mix. Add 1 teaspoons. vitamin E. Pour 1 tablespoon. mayonnaise and yogurt. Mix with 1 tablespoon. wheat germ oil. Apply to skin and roots. Leave on for 30 minutes. Wash off with shampoo.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bangs of the new season for medium, short, long hair. Photo.
Vitamin E and Disease Prevention
This substance is used in combination with other medicines to treat various diseases.
If you control the amount of vitamin entering the body, you can prevent many diseases:
- First of all, this applies to the cardiovascular system. The effect of the substance on blood circulation helps protect blood vessel walls from blood clots;
- Vitamins are also used to prevent vision problems, in particular cataracts. This substance reduces the risk of developing pulmonary disease;
- Due to its antioxidant properties, vitamin is used in the prevention of infectious diseases.
- In older people, the substance helps prevent skin pigmentation.
The norms for the use of drugs for prophylactic purposes differ significantly from the therapeutic ones. In this case, it will be sufficient to consume products that contain tocopherol.
That vitamin E is useful for women and for what exactly, will tell any doctor. And if a sufficient amount of a substance does not arrive with food, then a specialist will definitely prescribe the necessary d
oses of vitamin in the form of capsules.
Video on the topic: Vitamin E – benefits for the body and appearance of a woman
Vitamin E benefits for skin and hair:
How to take vitamin E for women: