The protocols of cosmetic procedures guarantee not only their effectiveness, but also safety for the patient. Understanding of such peculiarities of hygienic manipulations, such as, for example, PRX-T33 peeling, allows a person to ask a specialist questions in a timely manner in order to build up confidence in their need.
Knowledge can help speed up the process of rehabilitation of the skin after a cosmetic intervention.
- PRX-T33 peeling – what is it
- Component parts
- Trichloroacetic acid
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Kojic acid
- Benefits, mechanism of action
- Who is PRX-T33 recommended to
- Expected effect
- Course duration
- The disadvantages of the procedure, side effects
- Peeling PRX-T33 at home. Protocol of procedure
- Stages of chemical biorevitalization
- Skin Care After Peeling PRX-T33
- Healing period
- Where to buy the drug
- The cost of the procedure in the salon and at home
- Precautionary measures
- The combination of peroxitherapy with other methods
- What questions should be asked to the cosmetologist on the eve of the procedure
- How to choose a good cosmetologist
- Peeling Video PRX-T33
PRX-T33 peeling – what is it
Peeling PRX-T33 (the protocol of the procedure is required to be studied by medical professionals offering such a service to their clients) refers to the chemical type of cosmetic procedures. The peeling manufacturer, the Italian company WIQOmed, having released its product, has become a revolutionary in its field, offering the consumer an innovative new skin rejuvenation technique.
Such a transformation does not imply an injection or a long process of rehabilitation of the skin. The peeling components included in the composition are selected so that after contact with the skin, their action is directed exclusively to the inner layers of the skin, without changing the state of the upper.
Peeling starts the natural processes of regeneration, improves microcirculation of the skin and stimulates the production of natural collagen by the cells. Provided that the procedure is carried out correctly, at its completion there are no redness, peeling, bleeding.
This allows a person who leaves the cosmetologist’s office after peeling PRX-T33 to continue to lead a normal life without having to hide his face that has not yet recovered after the procedure for several hours or days.
Years of research in the field of cosmetology have allowed the Italian brand to launch a product whose composition, despite its limitations, is not inferior in terms of production efficiency to manufacturers already tested by time.
Trichloroacetic acid is one of the 3 key components of PRX-T33 peeling. As part of a specific product, its concentration varies from 30 to 33%. The spectrum of acid is not limited to nutrition of the skin.
She also contributes to:
- effective cleansing of pores from excess sebum and other contaminants;
- the destruction of microflora, which stimulates the development of bacterial skin diseases;
- increase skin elasticity (achieved by increasing the production of natural collagen).
In combination with two other components, trichloroacetic acid has an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect on the skin, not only disinfecting it, but also minimizing possible irritation.
Hydrogen peroxide in the composition of the peeling in question is used in a concentration of 3% solution. The most famous direction of action of this component is the antiseptic effect. Peroxide is able to simultaneously clear the skin of pathogenic microflora by 98%.
In addition to cleansing, it is effective in:
- saturation of the skin with oxygen;
- increased receptor sensitivity;
- elimination of clogging of pores with various types of pollution.
A feature of the effect of hydrogen peroxide on the skin is the fact that it cleans it by releasing oxygen from the cells that are already contained in them, which can independently disinfect skin cells during their movement. With this mechanism of gentle exposure to the skin, the risk of irritation is reduced to 0.
Kojic acid in the PRX-T33 peeling is responsible for the visual condition of the skin. With its help, the skin acquires a uniform shade, becomes smoother and acquires a healthy color.
The skin tone is regulated by Kojic acid by suppressing the natural production of melanin, which, if there are disturbances in the functioning of the body, can cause skin pigmentation.
It is this component that allows cosmetologists to use the PRX-T33 peeling to combat traces of post-acne and relieve customers of other visual imperfections in their appearance, including shallow scars, allergic redness, freckles and birthmarks. Its concentration in the peeling is maximum – 99.8%.
Benefits, mechanism of action
Peeling PRX-T33 (the protocol of the procedure should be freely available for the client) has a number of significant advantages in comparison with other cosmetic procedures of a similar focus.
- minimum duration of the rehabilitation period;
- the absence of aggressive effects on the skin, in the vast majority of cases becoming the cause of irritation or allergic reactions;
- a large number of problems with the skin of the face, which can be solved in several peeling procedures;
- the absence of contraindications to the procedure associated with age-related characteristics of the human body;
- painless manipulation;
- lack of restrictions on the time of the year during which the procedure in question is carried out (doctors do not recommend a number of peelings in the summer);
- the ability to do peeling in any conditions (in a beauty salon or at home).
The mechanism of action of PRX-T33 peeling is the interaction of the 3 main components at the cellular level. In contact with problem skin, they contribute to the regeneration of the skin, maintaining the speed of natural processes.
Who is PRX-T33 recommended to
Peeling PRX-T33 is recommended, first of all, for people with age-related skin defects (pigmentation, decreased elasticity and so on).
Using this procedure, cosmetologists suggest middle-aged clients get rid of:
- dermatological hyperkeratosis;
- shallow scars and scars;
- traces of post-acne;
- dermatitis (seborrheic nature);
- pigmentation not associated with age-related changes (freckles, birthmarks);
- “Fresh” stretch marks (relevant for areas of the body with a thick skin, for example, the sides or the outer surface of the hips);
- first wrinkles (peeling will not be able to cope with deep wrinkles. That is why, at the first signs of withering of the skin, it is recommended to consult a cosmetologist to prescribe a scheme for maintaining the skin in normal condition).
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Peeling PRX-T33 (the protocol of the procedure is compiled by manufacturers who have a full understanding of the action of the components) can not only improve the condition of the skin, but also transform the face as a whole.
The most common results of the procedure of this type include:
- the formation of a clear oval of the face (achieved
by compaction of the deep layers of the skin);
- narrowing of enlarged pores;
- minimizing oily sheen;
- drying of the skin in areas of the most intense work of the sebaceous glands;
- tightening the skin that has lost its elasticity;
- reduction in pronounced pigmentation;
- the acquisition of facial skin uniform color;
- alignment of relief imperfections of the skin;
- elimination of fine wrinkles;
- general improvement in skin health (indicators of water-lipid balance, vitamin saturation, and so on).
In the presence of serious skin problems, the number of PRX-T33 peeling procedures required for their complete solution does not exceed 2-3. In this case, you need to visit a cosmetologist once every 5 days for several weeks.
If the client with the help of the cosmetology innovation under consideration wants to significantly transform his appearance, for example, to make an oval of the face or get rid of scars, the doctor will offer him to make a full course of peeling.
It is necessary to take the course 2 times a year for 8-10 sessions (not more than 1 session per week). A specific number of procedures is determined and corrected by a cosmetologist, based on the general dynamics of improving the client’s skin condition after perfect care procedures.
The disadvantages of the procedure, side effects
Peeling PRX-T33, despite the most elaborate protocol of the procedure, has several disadvantages. Everyone needs to know them, planning to try on himself an innovative method of transformation.
This will help to make an informed decision about the advisability of visiting a cosmetologist in a particular case:
- high cost of the procedure in comparison with other manipulations of a similar orientation;
- the need for cosmetologists to take appropriate courses to be able to practice peeling on their clients (for this reason, PRX-T33 peeling can be found in far from every beauty salon);
- despite the possibility of peeling at home under your own responsibility, it is recommended to do this in the presence of a professional with enough knowledge and professionalism;
- the presence of a number of contraindications, the ignoring of which can provoke not only a general deterioration of the skin condition, but also the development of dermatological diseases.
Peeling PRX-T33, like other cosmetic procedures, has a number of contraindications.
Knowing them is important in order to prevent the undesirable consequences of carrying out transformation manipulations:
- lactation period;
- skin rashes of a different nature in their active phase;
- dermatological diseases of a fungal, viral and bacterial nature;
- violation of the integrity of the skin in the area of application of the peeling preparation;
- individual intolerance of individual peeling components;
- a tendency to manifest allergic reactions;
- infectious diseases in the acute stage;
- chronic diseases of the skin;
- rehabilitation period after surgery in the field of applying the composition of the drug.
Peeling PRX-T33 at home. Protocol of procedure
Peeling PRX-T33 (the protocol of the procedure is made by the manufacturer both for professional use and for applying the composition at home), being the most gentle procedure, can be carried out not only in the beauty salon.
In order to avoid harming your own skin, before using the composition of the house, you must carefully study the instructions and recommendations of the manufacturers.
As a preparatory procedure for peeling, the Italian manufacturer recommends:
- Wash hands with soap at least 2 times.
- Rinse your face with running water with a foam or gel.
- Allow the skin to dry on its own, avoiding coarse rubbing with a towel.
- Thoroughly wipe your face with a cotton pad dipped in a special cleanser without fatty acids and oils in the composition.
- Allow skin to dry.
- In the presence of visible skin impurities after drying of the cleansing composition (oily shine, dust, etc.), repeat step 3-4 as many times as necessary.
Proceed with the application of the main composition is allowed only when the skin is as clean as possible. Moreover, it should have a natural shade, without pronounced redness, which in some cases is formed when the skin is rubbed with aggressive lotions or tonics.
Stages of chemical biorevitalization
The main part of the work with the composition of the peeling involves following the generally accepted algorithm of the procedure:
- Wear sterile nitrile gloves for single use.
- Apply a small amount of PRX-T33 to the index finger and middle finger. Alternatively, peeling can be done with a small plastic spatula, previously wrapped in a nitrile glove.
- Massage the composition of the drug over the skin, focusing on the manufacturer’s recommended amount of funds needed for application to 1 area (no more than 0,07 fluid ounce).
- Allow to dry. Repeat steps 2 – 3 until an elastic film is formed on the skin (no more than 5 layers within 1 procedure).
- Wash off with cool water.
- Allow to dry on their own. Apply a moisturizer for sensitive skin with a calming effect.
For the convenience of applying the composition, cosmetologists use a standard scheme: first of all, peeling is applied to the T-zone, then to the lower and middle third of the face and, lastly, to the most sensitive areas.
Skin Care After Peeling PRX-T33
To maintain the effect after peeling (regardless of the conditions in which it is performed), cosmetologists recommend that their clients follow simple rules.
- to exclude contact of the skin with high temperatures for 2 weeks (baths, saunas, and so on);
- do not use soap as a means for daily washing;
- avoid using cosmetics with abrasive particles in the composition;
- Do not visit the solarium and do not be in the open sun;
- protect your skin from low temperatures and strong winds;
- Avoid a sharp change in air temperature, which can adversely affect the condition of pre
viously cleansed skin.
The healing period after peeling PRX-T33 is absent. After the composition of the drug is removed from the skin, a person can continue to lead a normal lifestyle. The only thing he should take care of is the proper care of the cleansed skin during the first 2 weeks (provided that there is no need for subsequent procedures).
Where to buy the drug
PRX-T33 peeling preparation can be purchased at beauty salons or at points of sale of professional cosmetics. The average cost of such a composition varies from $ 54 – $ 68 per ampoule, with a volume of 0,14 fluid ounce.
It is recommended to purchase peeling from official distributors, a list of which is listed on the official website of the manufacturer. This will help to avoid buying a fake drug, the components of which can not only not give the desired result, but also exacerbate the current condition of the skin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
The cost of the procedure in the salon and at home
When calculating the cost of peeling carried out at home, it is important to consider the price of consumables that will need to be purchased, regardless of whether they are planned to be used in the future.
|Place of procedure||Price (the amount includes the drug in a volume of 0,14 fluid ounce and all “consumables” necessary for the procedure)|
|Beauty saloon||from $ 68.|
|Home conditions||from $ 61.|
To avoid burns when using peeling, you must follow the standard precautions:
- avoid contact with mucous membranes;
- in case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse the organs of vision with plenty of running water at room temperature;
- if accidentally swallowed, consult a doctor as soon as possible;
- wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying the composition to the skin;
- Keep out of the reach of children.
The combination of peroxitherapy with other methods
The effectiveness of peroxitherapy increases with its joint implementation with other cosmetic procedures.
Beauticians recommend combining it with:
- ELOS rejuvenation;
- laser resurfacing.
What questions should be asked to the cosmetologist on the eve of the procedure
Modern cosmetologists consider the PRX-T33 peeling procedure a full-fledged alternative to “beauty injections” (they are made by introducing hyaluronic acid into the deeper layers of the skin). So that the result of the transformation of this kind does not adversely affect the condition of the skin, it is recommended to ask him a number of questions before performing cosmetic procedures with the cosmetologist.
Questions related to:
- allergic response of a particular person to the components of the composition used.
How to choose a good cosmetologist
So that the result of the peeling does not harm the health and appearance, it is necessary to choose a specialist cosmetologist based on basic criteria.
- photo of works (BEFORE / AFTER);
- the presence of a certificate allowing a specific person to practice chemical peeling;
- an experience;
- professionalism (education, regalia, and so on);
- number of repeated calls.
Peeling PRX-T33, despite the proven gentle effect, requires strict adherence to the generally accepted protocol of the procedure. Dry skin cleaning is recommended in a beauty salon, where all manipulations will be controlled by a cosmetologist with sufficient professionalism so as not to harm the health of the client.
Provided that the procedure is carried out correctly, after 30-60 minutes, the visible result will appear on the cleansed skin in the area of application of the composition of the drug.
Peeling Video PRX-T33
How is Peeling PRX-T33: