An attractive face is associated with youthful skin, and does not fit with wrinkles. Fortunately, now there are many methods of rejuvenation, with which you can smooth out both the deep folds on the forehead, so small around the eyes.
- Causes of forehead wrinkles and creases between the eyebrows
- Cosmetic procedures
- Injection Smoothing
- Smoothing with mesotherapy and biorevitalization
- Plastic smoothing
- Smoothing with thread lifting
- Hardware smoothing
- Laser Smoothing
- SMAS lifting smoothing
- RF Lift Smoothing
- Smoothing with lymphatic drainage massage
- Facebuilding – gymnastics for the face
- Forehead wrinkle gymnastics
- Gymnastics from creases between the eyebrows
- Forehead wrinkle massage
- Massage from creases between the eyebrows
- Light anti-age forehead massage
- Forehead wrinkle patch
- Express smoothing wrinkles on the forehead
- Facial Expression Control
- Wrinkle Prevention
- Recommendations of cosmetologists
- Useful videos about fighting forehead wrinkles at home
Causes of forehead wrinkles and creases between the eyebrows
Wrinkles can form both at a young age and in the elderly, and can serve as their appearance:
- facial expression: the habit often frowns, squint, raise eyebrows;
- rapid weight loss: stretched skin, not having time to contract, sags, forming folds;
- diseases: after stress transferred by the body, the supply of vitamins in it runs out, and from a lack of nutrients the skin ceases to be elastic and begins to wrinkle;
- prolonged exposure to the sun and wind: strong air currents dry the skin, which contributes to the formation of fractures, and ultraviolet light provokes aging;
- abuse of makeup: frequent washing and dusting also dry the skin;
- age-related changes: due to a decrease in subcutaneous fat, as well as the death of elastic fibers, the skin becomes flabby.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Only cosmetic procedures can provide a quick effect in smoothing the frontal folds.
- oxygen therapy;
- soft lifting;
- botulinum therapy;
- hardware cosmetology.
Beauty injections are popular, because smoothing wrinkles on the forehead with their help can be quickly and painlessly. This is a completely safe and affordable procedure.
Hyalouranic acid, Botox and collagen injections are used. The specialist makes an injection into the problem area. In most cases, anesthesia is not required.
There are contraindications (pregnancy, lactation, intolerance to components, cancer, inflammatory processes in the body).
Smoothing with mesotherapy and biorevitalization
Hyaluranic acid injections smooth wrinkles and also prevent the formation of new ones. The procedure lasts about 15 minutes, the result is immediately noticeable and lasts for about 6 months.
Biorevitalization – injections of hyalouranic acid in the form of a gel. It is carried out using anesthesia of a cream composition on a lidocaine basis.
Mesotherapy is an injection of hyalouranic acid in the form of an aqueous solution. Various vitamin cocktails are added to it. Anesthesia is not recommended. Therapy is carried out by a course (8-10 injections), the result is visible after 3 procedures.
With the help of plastic surgery, you can smooth both vertical and longitudinal, deep and small wrinkles on the forehead. Tighten eyebrows at the same time for a greater rejuvenation effect. The operation is performed under general anesthesia. Rehabilitation after it is usually
7-10 days. The final result can be estimated after 2-3 weeks. The effect will remain for 5-7 years. The procedure is quite expensive, and it also has contraindications.
Smoothing with thread lifting
Thread lifting – facelift using special biocompatible threads placed under the skin. They noticeably tighten the face, eliminate small facial wrinkles.
The first 3 days after surgery on the face there will be swelling, and the final result will be about a month later and will last up to 5 years. The procedure is effective when the wrinkles are not too deep, therefore it is relevant up to 40 years. Despite the fact that such a procedure is harmless, it also has a number of contraindications.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
The main types of hardware cosmetology are laser therapy, lymphatic drainage, microcurrent lifting, radio frequency rejuvenation. The procedures are painless.
Usually a course of several sessions is prescribed depending on the initial condition of the skin. Improvements are noticeable after the first session.
The procedure is harmless provided that it is carried out by a qualified specialist using certified devices and there are no contraindications.
The targeted laser action removes dead skin cells and promotes collagen production. The procedure is painless. After it, small wrinkles disappear, and deep wrinkles are noticeably smoothed. The first 2-3 days will be swelling and redness.
Over the next few months it is necessary to regularly use moisturizers, as well as protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation. In some cases, side effects are observed : peeling, temporary pigmentation, infection, skin swelling, contact dermatitis.
SMAS lifting smoothing
Ultrasonic SMAS lifting is carried out using the apparatus. Its waves penetrate pointwise under the skin, and act on collagen fibers, starting the process of formation of new ones that will form for the next 3-4 months.
The final result will also appear after 4 months, but positive changes will be noticeable after the first procedu
re, it lasts no more than an hour. This method has no side effects, but there are contraindications.
RF Lift Smoothing
This procedure is carried out under the powerful influence of different frequency waves. It smoothes both fine and deep wrinkles. The procedure is painless, the effect is noticeable after the first application.
Now devices are sold in pharmacies and online stores, with their help RF-lifting can be carried out independently. But there is a large list of contraindications, so you need to consult a doctor. And you should not carry out such a procedure before 25 years.
Smoothing with lymphatic drainage massage
This is a therapeutic massage that improves lymph flow. It is carried out either by hardware or manual. Both types are effective. The result can be seen already after the first session, regularity is important for its strengthening and preservation. The manual method can be learned and carried out at home, but only if there are no contraindications.
Facebuilding – gymnastics for the face
With the help of special exercises for the face, you can both smooth out wrinkles on the forehead, and prevent the appearance of new ones, increase skin firmness and elasticity. But this is provided that the body still has enough of its own collagen, that is, until about 30 years old.
Gymnastics should be performed 1-2 times for 2-5 minutes a day. The result is noticeable after 2-3 months. To maintain, exercises are performed 2-3 times a week. It is harmless and has no contraindications.
The most effective exercises:
- The middle fingers will be located along the eyebrows, while the index fingers are placed along the hairline, and the thumbs rest on the cheekbones. Lock the position. Counting to 30, you need to try to reduce eyebrows on each account.
- From the same position, raise the middle fingers slightly above the eyebrows, and in each case try to raise and lower the eyebrows.
After completion, you need to relax and gently pat your forehead with your fingertips.
Forehead wrinkle gymnastics
Gymnastic exercises for the face relieve muscle hypertonicity in the forehead. If you perform the exercises every day for 5-7 minutes, after 2 weeks you can achieve a positive effect.
- Place index fingers above eyebrows. On inhalation, the eyes look up, on exhalation, the eyes fall down, and with a light touch of the fingers, the eyebrows are pulled down.
- Fingers folded into the castle are located on the forehead. Little fingers are above the eyebrows. Need to raise eyebrows, creating little fingers resistance.
Gymnastics from creases between the eyebrows
You can remove the vertical crease between the eyebrows by performing the following exercises:
- The fingers should be placed vertically above the eyebrows at a distance of about 1’2 inch from each other. On inspiration, the eyes look at the tip of the nose. On exhalation, relaxed fingers slightly stretch the eyebrow fold.
- The palm is located so that the end of the middle finger is on the nose, and all 4 fingers on the forehead. On inhalation, the eyes look down, on the exhale – up, and the fingers gently and easily lift the skin of the forehead.
Forehead wrinkle massage
Giving regularly a few minutes a day to a facial massage in 2-3 weeks, the forehead will noticeably smooth.
Several effective techniques:
- Forefinger and middle fingers of both hands, pinch eyebrows and forehead skin. The movements should resemble scissors.
- With your fingertips, gently pushing, circular movements are carried out.
Massage from creases between the eyebrows
Massaging the eyebrow fold daily, you can visibly smooth it out.
To do this, do the following exercises:
- The index fingers of both hands are located one above the other, above the nose, and almost without pressing on the skin, rhythmic movements are made – at the same time one finger to the left, the other to the right, and vice versa.
- With a hand clenched into a fist, movements are carried out from the nose to the hairline so that the bones of the fist roll up and down.
Light anti-age forehead massage
The delicate technology of the procedure allows the activation of blood flow and lymphatic drainage of sensitive skin. Such massage involves light but not superficial movements.
They start it with light pats of their fingers, then proceed to tingling, resembling mosquito bites. Next, fingers intensively massage the problem area. A positive result can be evaluated after about 1–2 weeks of daily procedures.
Forehead wrinkle patch
Since wrinkles are formed as a result of muscle mobility on the forehead, a fixed patch will prevent this, thereby relaxing and smoothing this area. Both special and ordinary pharmacy plasters are used. First, wrinkle cream is applied to the crease, then this place is fixed with a patch.
Frequent application of this method will ensure that small wrinkles are smoothed out, and deep ones become smaller.
In addition, the mobile area will get used to being in a relaxed state, and this will contribute to less formation of new wrinkles. Usually the patch is used at night. If used correctly, the procedure is harmless.
Express smoothing wrinkles on the forehead
You can tighten and refresh the skin on your forehead using homemade smoothing express masks. Natural products such as chopped cucumber, honey, sea buckthorn oil, protein and chicken egg yolk, chopped brown rice with natural yogurt and others are well suited for this.
The ingredients can be used individually and in combination, depending on what is at hand. The mass is applied to the face, and aged 15-20 minutes. Well-proven gelatin diluted in milk, in addition to lifting, it also acts as a peeling. Home masks are harmless, but the effect of them is short-term, and they are not able to smooth out deep wrinkles.
Facial Expression Control
Using exercises to control facial expressions will significantly reduce the formation of new wrinkles.
- Put palms on your face, place your fingers on the forehead resting against each other (it will form a gable roof). Little fingers should fix the eyebrow wrinkles. Fingers pressed tightly to the forehead. Raise eyebrows 35 times, at the end hold them for 7 seconds, then relax and gently tap your forehead with your fingers.
- Place palms on the forehead so that the ring fingers, closing, lie on the eyebrows, while the fingers are spread 1. 2 inch apart. In this position, you should try to move the eyebrows 35 times. At the end, linger for 7 seconds. and relax by tapping your forehead with your fingers.
To delay the appearance of frontal and interbrow folds, the following recommendations should be followed:
- facial control;
- proper skin care, hydration, nutrition, sun protection;
- gymnastic exercises for the face;
- home and professional face masks;
- healthy lifestyle.
Recommendations of cosmetologists
Folds on the forehead are formed due to the destruction of collagen and elastin. Since muscle activity is increased in this area, if skin elasticity decreases, characteristic folds are formed.
Certified specialists in the field of cosmetology claim that several rules will help prevent or reduce wrinkles on the forehead:
- full, healthy sleep (8 hours a day);
- you need to sleep on your back;
- if your eyesight is poor, use glasses or contact lenses;
- eat more vegetables, fruits and fish;
- use creams containing retinoids, as well as cosmetics with peptides.
Do not despair if wrinkles on the forehead are formed, there are a lot of ways to smooth out both deep and small folds. You can look young and attractive at any age.
Useful videos about fighting forehead wrinkles at home
Facial wrinkle mask with olive oil, lemon and egg:
Massage for wrinkles on the forehead and between the eyebrows: