Dimexide is a medicinal product for external use with antibacterial, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used to reduce inflammation, improve the properties of the penetration of other medicinal components into the skin.
The tool has a local effect:
Given the beneficial properties, Dimexide is used in cosmetology, and facial procedures for wrinkles with its use is an economical option, due to the low cost of the drug: from $ 0,5.
- What is it used in cosmetology for
- In what form is produced
- Action on the skin
- Ways to use for face wrinkles
- Face masks
- Tea Tree Oil Mask
- Vitamin mask
- Dimexide and Solcoseryl
- With oatmeal
- With ascorbic acid
- Retinoic Peeling
- Contraindications Dimexidum in cosmetology
- Side effects of Dimexide in cosmetology
- Video about the use of Dimexide for cosmetic purposes
What is it used in cosmetology for
The use of Dimexide is indicated for:
- with withering of the skin, loss of firmness and elasticity;
- rashes accompanied by inflammatory processes;
- drying out of the face;
- wrinkles (small, deep, expression);
- pigmentation of the skin under the influence of ultraviolet radiation;
- with age-related darkening of the skin;
- loss of blush.
Dimexide is a preparation in the form of a clear, colorless liquid or crystals, with a slight specific smell of garlic or without it. The main active ingredient – dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is 99% of the concentrate. Used to prepare a solution.
The composition of Dimexidum gel includes:
- dimethyl sulfoxide – an anti-inflammatory component;
- nipazole – an antiseptic, an antibacterial component;
- nipagin – an antiseptic that provides protection against fungal infections;
- sodium carmellose is a component that affects the rate of penetration and absorption of the drug.
In what form is produced
Dimexide is available in two forms:
|Dimexide gel||Colorless gel (or with a yellowish tint) with a faint specific odor. The main active substance (DMSO) is 25%.
|Aluminum tubes – 30 g.||From $ 2,12.|
|Dimexide external solution||Clear liquid with little or no smell. DMSO – not less than 99%||Vials
1,69 fluid ounce
3,38 fluid ounce
From $ 0,5.
From $ 0,68.
In cosmetology, an external solution of dimexide is used – a concentrate that is diluted according to the recipe with water.
Action on the skin
Dimexide in facial cosmetology for wrinkles is used to accelerate the recovery processes in the skin by producing collagen and elastin. Elasticity and smoothness depend on this. Collagen absorbs moisture, holding it and the skin looks healthy and radiant. With a decrease in the amount of elastin and collagen, the fibers harden without absorbing moisture, which contributes to the development of wrinkles.
In the process of exposure to the skin, Dimexide helps:
- accelerate metabolic processes at the cellular level;
- to learn beneficial substances from masks and creams used in parallel with the drug;
- tighten the skin without injections;
- create a protective barrier against penetration and harmful substances;
- accelerate the healing process of wounds on the skin;
- fight acne, acne, acne;
- heal microcracks;
- prolong youthful skin;
- improve blood circulation;
- create a lifting effect;
- fight wrinkles on your own.
Dimexide in cosmetology is used for the face from expression and deep wrinkles exclusively in diluted form (so as not to provoke skin burns) and in combination with components such as:
- cream skin care, depending on its type;
- essential oils (roses, eucalyptus, geranium, lemon, tea tree);
- sour cream;
- vitamin (E, A);
- cosmetic clay.
Ways to use for face wrinkles
Dimexide is used to combat skin aging. Due to the property of the drug to improve blood flow and accelerate metabolism, the skin acquires the effect of Botox, small and deep wrinkles are smoothed out.
The use of masks based on Dimexidum is acceptable from 20-25 years to get rid of facial wrinkles.
Before using the mask, it is necessary to test the reaction of the skin to the components of the product. To do this, a small amount of the product is applied to the skin of the inner fold of the elbow and aged 20-30 minutes. If an allergic reaction is not observed, you can prepare a cosmetic product.
In order to get the maximum effect from the mask and not harm your health, you should:
- Make sure that Dimexide does not get on the mucous membranes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Dimexide improves the permeability of not only beneficial substances to the skin, but also toxins, so dishes, face, hands, water should be perfectly clean.
- Dimexide concentrate must be diluted, and any product with its content should be stirred again before use, so that no separation occurs. Otherwise, skin burns may occur.
- Masks can be used no more than 1 time in 7-10 days. The course is 8-9 procedures, after which the skin is given a break.
- In no case does Dimexidum heat up. If the prescription provides for this procedure, the drug is added last.
When using masks based on Dimexidum, you must be careful with the skin in the eye area. The skin here is very sensitive and can be easily injured by the drug, the result of which can be a burn or severe overdrying.
Tea Tree Oil Mask
Dimexide in facial cosmetics for wrinkles nourishes and restores the skin. Ether of tea tree gives a radiant look and soothes, relieves inflammation. The tool is used to smooth wrinkles, eliminate acne and ulcers.
To prepare the mask you will need:
- 3 teaspoons clean water;
- 10 drops of Dimeskid;
- 5 drops of essential oil.
All components to mix. Apply the product on cleansed skin with a cotton swab and leave it to work for 30 minutes. Wash off at the end of time.
Vitamin A moisturizes, rejuvenates the skin of the face, E – eliminates dryness, peeling and irritation, protects against ultraviolet radiation. The mask from Dimexidum in combination with vitamins A and E refreshes, tones the skin, accelerates the recovery processes, and, therefore, eliminates the appearance of wrinkles.
To prepare the product you will need:
- 1 tablespoon sour cream;
- 1 tablespoon white clay powder;
- 1/4 teaspoons Vitamin A
- ? teaspoons vitamin E;
- 1 teaspoons mixtures of Dimexide with water (1: 7 ratio).
Mix all the ingredients. Apply in a thick layer to cleansed skin for 20 minutes. At the end of the procedure, rinse with warm running water. Repeat once every 10 days. If there are deep wrinkles on the face, repeat after 7 days.
Dimexide and Solcoseryl
Solcoseryl is a drug that enhances the action of Dimexidum and is used in cosmetology to combat wrinkles.
DMSO tones the skin and improves its elasticity, while Solcoseryl is a stimulator of tissue regeneration.
Combined mask components:
- tighten the oval of the face;
- eliminate wrinkles;
- even out complexion;
- narrow pores;
- help maintain moisture in the cells;
- increase skin elasticity.
For the procedure you need:
- Cleanse the skin of the face.
- Dimexide mixed with water in a ratio of 1: 5. If the skin is sensitive, the proportions are reduced to 1:10.
- Apply a cotton pad to the skin.
- The second layer of the mask is Solcoseryl. With manifestations of dry skin, the drug is mixed with rose or almond oil ( 0,03 fluid ounce).
- The exposure time of the product is 30-40 minutes. It is important not to allow the mask to dry. To this end, the face is periodically wetted with water.
- At the end of the procedure, remove the remaining funds with a napkin.
- Wash your face well and apply a nourishing cream.
To prepare the mask, Doxyliklin is used, a drug to combat microbes that cause skin diseases and oatmeal, which moisturizes and soothes the skin. The mask penetrates deep into the pores, cleansing their harmful substances and dirt, smoothes wrinkles and has a lifting effect.
- oat flour – 2 tablespoon .;
- Doxycycline 4 capsules;
- Dimexide – 1 tablespoon. finished solution (ratio 1: 7).
Mix all ingredients and apply on face for 20 minutes. Rinse well with water after the procedure.
With ascorbic acid
Ascorbic acid is used in cosmetology to whiten the skin, smooth wrinkles, scars, and fights acne. To prepare the mask, a solution in ampoules is used.
The tool is used for:
- fight against wrinkles;
- lightening age spots and freckles;
- collagen production;
- leveling face tone.
- Vitamin C – 1 ampoule (10% dilute concentrate 1: 1 with water);
- Dimexide – 0,17 fluid ounce (dilute the concentrate depending on skin type from 1:10 to 1: 5);
- boiled potatoes (rejuvenates, tightens the skin).
- Boil the potatoes and knead thoroughly, adding a little liquid that remains after cooking.
- Cool to a temperature of 39,2 – 32°F.
- Add solutions of Dimexide and ascorbic acid.
- Mix the ingredients.
Apply the mask to the skin of the face. After 3 hours, rinse and apply a nourishing cream (thick layer). After the procedure, do not go outside, so as not to get sunburn.
- With salicylic acid – from acne, cleansing pores from dust and dead particles (4 teaspoons. Dimexidum solution and 0,14 fluid ounce of 1% acid solution). Wipe your face with a cotton pad in the morning and evening.
- With chamomile broth – for skin elasticity, radiance, relieve inflammation (1 teaspoons. Dimexidum solution and 8 teaspoons. Chamomile broth). Wipe the skin in the morning and evening.
One of the procedures using Dimexidum is retinoic peeling (yellow). The drug fills the skin with retinoids (an analogue of vitamin A), which stimulate metabolic processes and recovery at the cellular level.
The result of this procedure is:
- lifting effect;
- visible skin rejuvenation (after 3 procedures);
- deep skin cleansing;
- elimination of foci of inflammation on the face.
Contraindications Dimexidum in cosmetology
Dimexide in cosmetics for the face of wrinkles should be used with caution, because the drug can provoke the development of an allergic reaction or poisoning of the body.
The drug is contraindicated:
- under the age of 20 years (there are still not so many wrinkles on the skin of the face to apply strong drugs and procedures);
- with individual intolerance to the components;
- during pregnancy and lactation (at this time, the mother’s body undergoes hormonal and physiological changes, so the use of Dimexidum can cause an allergic reaction);
- people who have recently had a stroke or heart attack;
- after 50 years (used with caution);
- strictly forbidden to older people;
- HIV infected
- during the weakening of immunity;
- with cataracts, glaucoma;
- during the weakening of immunity;
- in the presence of problems of blood coagulation;
- during exacerbation of liver and kidney diseases;
- if there are problems in the central nervous system of the patient;
- with skin hypersensitivity;
- in cases of a tendency to scarring.
People who are contraindicated Dimexidum should use exclusively natural skin care products.
Side effects of Dimexide in cosmetology
Apply Dimexide in facial cosmetics for wrinkles is permissible only after consulting a specialist who will calculate the proportions of the components of the product for different skin types.
As a result
of using the drug, side effects may occur:
- skin burning;
- a rash that extends beyond the application of the mask;
- itching at the site of application;
- redness of the skin;
- bronchospasm (with an allergy to a component);
- general weakness;
- nausea and vomiting (from the smell of the drug).
To get rid of the side effects of the drug it is necessary:
- stop using immediately;
- rinse face thoroughly;
- take an antihistamine (in case of an allergic reaction);
- empty the stomach;
- take the sorbent: activated carbon, Atoxil, (in case of poisoning);
- in severe cases, call for emergency care.
Due to its strong anti-inflammatory effect, Dimexide in cosmetology is used to eliminate facial skin problems: from wrinkles, acne, lethargy, loss of elasticity. A positive effect is observed subject to the correct use and calculation of the proportions of the drug.
Video about the use of Dimexide for cosmetic purposes
How to get rid of wrinkles with Dimexidum: