The key to beautiful skin is proper care. First, wrinkles under the eyes begin to bother. With the right cream for wrinkles, radical methods of rejuvenation can be postponed for another period.
When to start applying wrinkle remedies
Most anti-aging creams are designed for more mature women. There are situations when it is necessary to start using such a cream much earlier. You should first understand the cause of skin aging.
Allocate a natural aging process and premature. It is a premature process that can be slowed down.
There are several main causes of premature skin aging:
- lack of vitamins;
- smoking and alcohol abuse;
- stressful conditions;
- abuse of sunbathing;
- not using sunscreens;
- insufficient skin hydration.
With natural aging, after 25 years, skin regeneration slows down, the ability to retain moisture in cells decreases, and the level of hyaluronic acid decreases. Therefore, cells need external help in the form of anti-age methods of protection, due to the presence of active components in them, contributing to the improvement of regeneration.
When to start using It all depends on the individual characteristics of the skin. Experts advise starting to use creams with the inscription “from the first wrinkles” in the of 30 years. But with active facial expressions or dry skin, the time for starting use comes earlier.
With a good, moisture-retaining skin, the start of use is delayed. In this case, the compositions of creams from the first wrinkles and for young skin are similar. They contain hyaluronic acid, aloe (extract), lecithin, antioxidants, with components that strengthen the skin. The only difference is that anti-wrinkle products have a more saturated formula.
By the age of 30, cosmetics with hyaluronic acid are the best helpers. It is this acid that regulates the level of moisture, on which the production of collagen and elastin depends.
It is wrong to assume that with the early use of such funds, the skin gets used and will age even more. Cosmetics are not addictive hormones or antibiotics. Thus, the skin will be fed with the necessary substances.
In addition, these creams have a smoothing effect, moisturize, relieve swelling. Some may include particles of gold or nacre, reflecting light, they make the look brighter.
How to apply
Anti-wrinkle cream under the eyes is divided not only by age, but also by the specificity of the action. The skin around the eyes is very thin, and therefore needs special regular care. Due to the tenderness, the use of conventional means is not recommended, they are too heavy . Special creams have a light texture, applied to the lower eyelid. But with lifting care applied to both centuries.
To achieve maximum effect, it is necessary to apply the product correctly:
- Preliminary cleaning. It is necessary to remove accumulated dirt and makeup. Use a cotton sponge with foam or milk. Do not make strong rubbing movements, in order to avoid injuries and stretching of the skin.
- Application of tonic. Neat patting movements, while improving blood circulation.
- Application of funds. The tool is applied to the lower eyelid, but creams with contour correction are applied to both eyelids. Squeeze part of the product onto the ring finger. Apply with light, tapping (not rubbing) movements over the entire surface of the skin. Starting from the inner to the outer corner of the eyelid. On the lower eyelid, we return to the inner corner of the eye.
- Frequency of application. At the age of 30, it is applied several times a week. After 40 it is used every day, mainly before bedtime. In the morning, products with SPF protection are used. Day cream has a lighter texture, which provides quick absorption. The night cream must be applied several hours before bedtime, because it has a denser texture and must be absorbed so that the skin breathes during sleep.
Creams from the first wrinkles around the eyes
A cream for wrinkles under the eyes under the influence of certain factors is necessary already at the age of 30. Until these years, regular use of moisturizing creams and masks from natural ingredients is sufficient. Especially such procedures are necessary for owners of dry skin.
There is a specific list of components included:
- Coenzyme – provides skin stimulation, accelerates cell regeneration, smoothes and has a sunscreen effect.
- Retinol – Vitamin A. It has antioxidant properties, neutralizes free radicals, accelerates collagen fibers, and improves elasticity.
- Hydroxide acids – have a peeling effect, remove keratinized scales.
- Green tea (extract) – has an anti-inflammatory property, has an antioxidant effect.
- Copper peptides – enhance the antioxidant effect of the components of the cream, has a stimulating effect on the production of hyaluronic acid.
- Kinetin – helps to preserve moisture, smoothes facial wrinkles, reduces the process of destruction of collagen fibers.
Means are presented in the form of pharmaceutical preparations and creams of well-known manufacturers:
- Clinique – All About Eyes – a cream that has a hypoallergenic composition, especially suitable for women with sensitive skin. It has a gel texture, is well and quickly absorbed. The skin becomes firm. The action is also aimed at eliminating dark circles under the eyes and puffiness, by improving blood circulation.
- Vishy – Aqualia Thermal – cream is sold in pharmacies. It has a convenient roller applicator. It has a gel structure, due to this it is quickly absorbed, nourishes and moisturizes. The composition contains hyaluronic acid. But it also contains an alcohol supplement, so use with sensitive skin should be done carefully.
- Bioderma – Sensibio Eye Control Gel – French cream. It has a soft gel texture, no parabens. Designed for sensitive skin. Relieves puffiness and removes dark circles.
- Clarins Gel is a herb-based gel containing aloe vera extract. The action is directed against dark circles and puffiness. Moisturizes, helps improve blood microcirculation in cells.
Do not miss the most popular article in th
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
After 30 years
The cream for wrinkles under the eyes after 30 has a stronger formula. It contains the same components, but their effect is enhanced by other additives. Basically, cosmetics after 30 include: aloe vera juice, herbal extracts, chitosan, hyaluronic acid, allantoin, vitamins E and A. In this case, they will have a more pronounced effect of slowing down aging.
These creams include:
- Lancome – Genefique Yeux – copes with the elimination of the first wrinkles, relieves swelling of the eyes. It contains the necessary amount of vitamins and minerals. It starts the process of developing new cells, has protection from sunlight. Preferred use for women under 35 years old.
- Librederm – cream with hyaluronic acid. Due to the presence of mineral components, it has a rejuvenating effect.
- Uriage – Isofill – cosmetics of the French manufacturer. It is made from thermal springs. The composition also contains hyaluronic acid and substances that slow down the aging process. Able to effectively even out skin tone.
- Bark – winter cream. Suitable for protection against frost and winds, eliminates irritation, strengthens the skin’s immune capabilities.
- RoC Wrinkle Correxion – French-made cream. From the first weeks of use, a visual effect occurs. But not suitable for oily skin.
- Mizon Marine Collagen – Due to its high content of unique marine collagen, it is able to effectively tighten the skin. Eliminates wrinkles, inhibits aging, gives the skin an elastic look.
- Lumene Vitamin C + – the cream has a deep effect in the layers of the epidermis. After a month, you can notice a significant result: the tone is smoothed, wrinkles are smoothed out.
After 40 years
The cream, which is able to act effectively against wrinkles formed under the eyes after 40, has biostimulants of natural origin (which have nutritious and moisturizing functions), lecithin, and squalene.
The skin after 40 becomes even more vulnerable to external influences, there is a loss of tone, expression wrinkles acquire more pronounced contours, bags and puffiness appear.
It is necessary to purchase funds with a stronger action of the components. Active lifting action has tretinoin. It visibly smoothes wrinkles, changes the structure of the epidermis. Before applying the cream, which includes tretinoin, you need to get specialized advice. Since drugs with it in the composition are sold in a pharmacy as a medicine.
Creams suitable for this age include:
- Yves Roshe – Rich Creme. A relatively inexpensive, effective tool for mature skin. It includes nutritious oils, while it has a light consistency. After a week, the result is a reduction in crow’s feet. It is a professional cream.
- Shiseido – Benefiance. Effective cream made in Japan. He is on the list of the best creams. It is ideally suited for cold seasons, it is able to protect from frost and winds. Has an SPF filter. Increases elasticity, the cream tones and fights against aging.
- Dior Creme Hydra Life Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye. Hypoallergenic cream, with a light texture, has the ability to quickly absorb.
- Olay Total Effects eye. Quick-action cream, has a light texture, eliminates traces of fatigue, swelling, a visual result begins to appear a field of 15 days of use.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone. It has an accelerated effect. With good moisture, maximum effect is achieved. Does not contain harmful chemical constituents.
- From Vanessa Liquiskin. One of the best remedies for deep wrinkles. Eliminates age-related pigmentation, acts in the deep epidermal layers.
- Naomi – a product containing the mineral components of the Dead Sea. Cosmetics with anti-aging effect, has anti-inflammatory effect. Contains components that effectively fight the aging process.
- Avene Eluage. Cream for facial wrinkles. It contains retinaldehyde and hyaluronic acid.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
From deep wrinkles on the eyelids and around the eyes
Creams with a pronounced effect from deep wrinkles formed under the eyes:
- Correction of deep folds under the eyes has a serum cream with anti-aging effect , able to penetrate into the deeper layers of the epidermis. It contributes to the production of collagen, the elimination of toxins, removes bruises and puffiness, eliminates sagging, and tightens the general contour. All these actions are carried out thanks to a specially developed composition: propylene glycol with hyaluronic acid; lactic acid; raspberries, lemon, lavender extracts; allantoin; niacinamide; magnesium phosphate; glycerol. The composition includes components that enhance the action of the main components.
- Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream – cream of the Korean manufacturer. The composition includes a large amount of snail mucus, a protein that stimulates cell regeneration, vitamin B3, birch and almond juice extract.
- Librederm – a balm containing grape cells, aminobutyric acids, tocopherol. Reduces the existence of existing ones and prevents the formation of new wrinkles.
Pharmaceutical ointments for wrinkles
e action of pharmacy ointments is aimed at eliminating age-related changes.
- Blefarogel – takes a leading place. In addition to medicinal components, contains hyaluronic acid, aloe (juice). The substances tighten the skin and produce nutrition. The gel is used in the morning and in the evening, applied to both centuries.
- Radevit – under the influence of vitamins A, D2, E, wrinkles are smoothed out, skin inflammation is prevented.
- Relief – has an effective effect on deep wrinkles. Shark fat contained in the preparation provides cell regeneration. Relieves swelling of the eyelids. From deep wrinkles, it is prescribed to use twice a day.
- Retinoic ointment – the composition and action of the components effectively reduce skin aging , help eliminate wrinkles in the nasolabial area. The removal of dead particles occurs, stimulation of collagen production, which allows the skin to look elastic. During skin regeneration, deep wrinkles are smoothed out.
How to make homemade cream
Cream for wrinkles under the eyes can be prepared at home. The advantage of such creams is naturalness, the disadvantage is not a long shelf life.
Before use, you need to check the skin for tolerance of the components. Apply the composition to the bend of the elbow. If redness does not occur after a while, the product can be used.
- Mix well-brewed green tea with yogurt, the naturalness of which is full confidence.
- Pour a few drops of aloe vera juice and grape seed oil into the melted beeswax.
- Honey-glycerin. Mix the components in equal parts. Add a few drops of stone fruit oil.
- Part of lanolin, 2 volumes of cosmetic oil, half part of lecithin (dilute with mineral water). Heat everything in a water bath. Beat to a cream consistency. It is stored in the cold for about 10 days.
- Based on cosmetic oil. Add a few drops of sandalwood, Aevita capsule, hyaluronic acid to the oil.
- Mix cocoa butter with beeswax, heat on water. Add aloe juice and almond oil, per capsule of vitamins A and E.
- Cream with gelatin. Mix gelatin, glycerin and water, dissolve steamed, after cooling add honey. Beat until light.
- For the preparation of creams, wheat germ oil, stone seed oil, rosehip oil are well suited.
Whatever cream for use under the eyes from wrinkles was chosen, industrial production or made at home, it should include natural ingredients and at least synthetic ingredients. But it is not always possible to say with certainty which cream is suitable in an individual case.
Much depends on the type of skin, state of health, age of the person. Therefore, a suitable remedy is best able to choose a beautician.
Video about skin care after 30 years
Oil-based homemade cream for skin care under the eyes:
Comparison of budget, pharmacy and luxury skin care eyelids: