One of the main discoveries of recent years in the field of cosmetology has become hyaluronic acid. Evalar is not the only pharmaceutical company involved in its production. However, on the Internet, most of the positive reviews are related specifically to the products of this brand.
- What is the drug
- The principle of action of tablets
- Indications for use
- Advantages and disadvantages of hyaluronic acid Evalar
- From what age to accept
- How to use
- Interaction with other drugs
- Application Results
- Side effects
- Storage conditions
- Where can I buy and how much
- Reviews of specialists
- Host reviews
- Hyaluronic Acid Video by Evalar
What is the drug
Hyaluronic acid (HA) was isolated at the beginning of 1934. It is a polysaccharide, of animal nature, found in the dermis, cartilage, ligaments and synovial fluid. Today, HA is synthesized from fungi grown in laboratory conditions from different types of bacteria. This type of substance has all the properties of an analogue of animal origin.
In the field of cosmetology, hyaluronic acid is presented in the form of:
- sterile gel intended for injection;
- a component of creams, masks and serums for rejuvenation and lifting;
Hyaluronic acid Evalar, reviews of which can be easily found on the Internet, is available in capsules. This is one of the most sought after products of the pharmaceutical conglomerate Evalar.
Its distinguishing features are:
- deep hydration of the skin;
- increased tone and elasticity of the dermis;
- photoaging warning;
- joint flexibility protection.
HA contained in capsules from Evalar is synthesized by a biotechnological method in Swiss laboratories. The original bio-formula is one of the main differences between this drug and its market analogues. The complex of low molecular weight and high molecular weight acids contained in each capsule is identical to the ratio characteristic of a healthy human skin.
The low molecular weight component is absorbed even in the stomach and acts almost immediately, while the high molecular weight acid is absorbed and enters the bloodstream, only in the intestine, with a prolonged action.
What else distinguishes the drug Evalar from its direct competitors:
- A dosage of 150 mg in one capsule (one of the highest dosages on the market).
- Affordable cost of funds.
- Quality Assurance backed by the international GMP standard.
In America and Europe, taking capsules with hyaluronic acid is part of a package of measures aimed at combating premature aging and preserving the functionality of the cardiovascular system and vision.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
The principle of action of tablets
Hyaluronic acid is produced by the human body, however, with age, the amount of polysaccharide decreases, which negatively affects not only the appearance, but also well-being.
The mechanism of action of HA can be compared with a molecular sponge that holds moisture at the cellular level and stimulates the production of elastin and collagen. With a deficiency of the substance, special attention should be paid to nutrition. Doctors also recommend starting taking dietary supplements and drugs containing hyaluronic acid.
Capsules with HA from Evalar are distinguished by a complex effect (unlike injections acting in the local area) and have the following effect on the body:
- stimulate the production of synovial fluid in the joints;
- normalize water balance in epithelial tissues;
- improve vision;
- increase the production of collagen and elastin fibers in problem areas.
Indications for use
One of the main indicators for the use of the drug with hyaluronic acid is age. Most manufacturers recommend taking drugs with hyaluron after 25-30 years.
Additional indications are:
- age-related changes in the basic systems of life and human organs;
- pathological processes of the musculoskeletal system;
- diseases of the organs of vision;
- changes in the body’s water balance;
- deep and facial wrinkles, dryness and withering of the dermis;
- various kinds of injuries;
- rehabilitation period after serious illness;
- damage to the dermis as a result of chemical and laser peels.
Advantages and disadvantages of hyaluronic acid Evalar
Hyaluronic acid Evalar (reviews on this drug can also be found on specialized medical forums) is one of the most popular drugs on the cosmetology market.
In addition to the original formula, adequate price and European quality, this product has a host of competitive advantages, such as:
- hypoallergenicity (the product can be used for people with high skin sensitivity and various pH balance levels);
- noticeable effect (the effectiveness of the drug can be evaluated after the first procedure);
- anti-aging effect (acting comprehensively on the body, GK has an effect that is equal in strength or superior to the effects of Botox).
The drug with hyaluron from Evalar is an excellent tool for combating dry skin and mass necrosis of skin cells. To replenish the required reserves of glycosaminoglycan in the body, it is enough to take 1 tablet per day. Capsules have no taste and smell, are easily washed down with water.
Additional bonuses of the group of companies of this manufacturer include:
- improving the structure of the nail plates and hair;
- moisturization of the lips (they do not dry out and do not wind off);
- the availability of the drug (can be bought at almost any pharmacy);
- restoration of joint flexibility (characteristic crunch disappears when bent);
- cellulite reduction.
With a course of preparations with hyaluron, it is not necessary to additionally carry out moisturizing procedures with the help of special serums, lotions and creams.
However, it is worth mentioning some of the shortcomings of the Civil Code, most of them are associated with the improper use of this tool:
- Individual intolerance (extremely rare).
- Addiction to the drug, as a result of which the body’s own production of hyaluron decreases (occurs when the recommended dosage of the drug is exceeded).
- Decreased effectiveness in contact with alcohol-containing agents (alcohol).
The price of the drug with hyaluron from Evalar is 2 times lower than the cost of foreign analogues, however, some consumers consider it to be somewhat overpriced.
From what age to accept
Up to 25 years, the body, as
a rule, synthesizes a sufficient amount of hyaluronic acid. After the transition of this age limit, the production of glycosaminoglycan (GA) is significantly reduced.
It is the preparations with hyaluron that make it possible to fill the deficit and stop premature withering of the skin and deterioration of the functionality of the joints. Therefore, the manufacturers of the drug from Evalar recommend taking the drug with HA after 25 years.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
How to use
Hyaluronic acid from Evalar is recommended to take 1 capsule 1 time per day. Judging by the reviews, after 2-3 days the result, as they say, will be “on the face”, and in the gallon sense.
Reception of capsules has a number of features that can affect the effectiveness of the drug:
- Hyaluron works well in conjunction with vitamin C (at the same time, do not drink the capsule with orange juice, it is better to eat some fruits or vegetables with a high content of this vitamin a little later).
- With a course of HA per day, you need to drink at least 5 – 6 pint of water.
- Capsules will work more effectively with resorption, rather than direct swallowing.
- At the end of the course, you need to take a break so that the body does not “wean” to independently produce glycosaminoglycan.
- When taking the product in the summer, it is necessary to reduce the time spent in the sun, since ultraviolet negatively affects the HA molecules.
Hyaluron tends to accumulate in the body and have a prolonged effect. Therefore, even after completing the course, glycosaminoglycan will affect the cells of the soft tissues.
Interaction with other drugs
Capsules with hyaluron can be taken with other drugs during a break of 2-3 hours between doses. Cosmetological practice has shown that hyaluron is effective when combined with retinol and tocopherol. Therefore, the synthesized glycosaminoglycan is often present in moisturizing and lifting creams and serums.
Hyaluronic acid Evalar, reviews of which can be heard from both cosmetologists and doctors, is often prescribed as an adjunct course for cosmetic procedures such as:
One of the contraindications to taking HA is oncology. For this reason, it is not recommended to take capsules with hyaluron together with anti-cancer drugs.
As a result of applying the product with hyaluron from Evalar:
- damaged soft tissues are restored;
- vision improves;
- small and facial wrinkles disappear (deep facial skin folds become less noticeable);
- the contour of the face is made more clear;
- the corners of the mouth are lifted due to a general increase in the elasticity of the skin;
- the amount of synovial fluid in the joints is restored.
Hyaluron capsules solve problems that even the most expensive cosmetics cannot cope with. This tool, with regular passage of the course, significantly postpones the appearance of the first signs of aging, has a beneficial effect on the work of the cardiovascular system, prolongs the active period of life.
Like any other remedy, the drug has a number of contraindications that must be considered before starting the course.
- allergic reactions;
- individual intolerance;
- high blood coagulation;
- untreated infectious diseases;
- autoimmune type pathology;
- lactation period.
It is also not recommended to start a course of HA therapy if less than 30 days have passed since the day of the chemical or laser peeling procedure.
In the course of studies when taking capsules with HA side effects were not detected. Some of those taking the drug noted the occurrence of small edema. The manufacturer claims that this is primarily due to the time of use of the product.
When taking capsules at night, the occurrence of edematous conditions is really possible. The main recommendation in this case is to change the schedule for taking the drug.
It is recommended to store hyaluronic acid from Evalar in a place inaccessible to direct sunlight at a temperature of no higher than 23-25 ° C.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bangs of the new season for medium, short, long hair. Photo.
Where can I buy and how much
Hyaluronic acid Evalar, reviews for which is mostly positive, is sold in most large pharmacies in American cities. It can also be ordered on the Internet at specialized sites.
Still, the best option is to purchase the drug on the official website of the manufacturer. This will protect the buyer from buying a fake product, and also guarantee a fair, fair price.
The cost of HA from Evalar varies from $ 14 to $ 18 per pack of 30 capsules of 150 mg. It all depends on the of sale. In some areas that are particularly distant from the center, the price is higher due to the cost of delivering the drug there.
Reviews of specialists
According to cosmetologists, hyaluronic acid from Evalar is an excellent adjuvant after most anti-aging procedures. Its main advantage is the maintenance and preservation of skin hydrobalance.
The tool copes well with small facial wrinkles, such as “crow’s feet”, tightens the contour of the face, eliminates the characteristic crunch of the elbow joints. However, according to experts, you should not expect total rejuvenation, as after contouring. In addition, much depends on the individual characterist
ics of the patient.
Most of the positive reviews were written by people who took the GC course from Evalar. All of them note a moderate positive effect, which is reflected both in appearance and in general well-being. The main condition is compliance with the rules for taking the drug and drinking the recommended amount of clean drinking water per day.
A small part of the reviews suggests that the tool did not give any effect and is not worth the money spent.
The most famous analogues of competitors of the GC from Evalar include drugs with hyaluron:
- Doppel Herz.
Solgar is the result of the development of the American manufacturer of the same name.
The composition of the tablets includes substances such as:
- hydrolyzed collagen;
- hyaluronic acid;
- calcium ascorbate;
The drug fills the deficit of HA, and type II hydrolyzed collagen is “embedded” in the most problematic areas of the dermis and soft tissues.
Calcium ascorbate improves the condition of cartilage and joints. The drug Solgar eliminates the dryness of the dermis, the first wrinkles, improves the structure of the hair, stimulates their growth. The monthly course of Solgar costs from $ 23 – $ 26.
KWC Hyaluronic Acid Tablets are made in Japan. In the composition of the tool, in addition to the Civil Code, there are:
- vitamin E and C;
- beta carotene;
- pantothenic acid.
KWC course is recommended for dry eye syndrome, to restore the musculoskeletal system, rejuvenate the skin. The cost of the drug is about $ 41. For a smaller amount, fakes are most often presented on the market.
The famous pharmaceutical company Doppel Herz produces many well-known dietary supplements.
The complex of vitamins Doppel Herz with hyaluronic acid includes additionally:
- antioxidants (vitamins C and E);
- pantothenic acid;
The drug improves the condition of the skin, hair and nails by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, preserves the integrity of epithelial cells, which are also responsible for vision, prevents photoaging, protecting cellular material from free radicals.
The cost of a monthly course of Doppel Herz vitamins is $ 5 – $ 8.
Remedies with hyaluron are not a panacea for old age. The effect of such therapy depends both on the remedy itself and on the person taking it.
Judging by the reviews, preparations with hyaluronic acid from Evalar are an example of the best ratio of price and quality, allowing you to get a visible effect at a very reasonable cost.
Hyaluronic Acid Video by Evalar
The whole truth about hyaluronic acid. Should I take it: