The French hardware procedure for the face “Biogeni” is effectively used to tone and nourish the skin. A special cosmetic line and comprehensive care, based on microcurrent effects, allow you to eliminate a variety of dermal defects and slow down aging, returning youth and a rested look.
The essence of the procedure
“Biogeni” – a facial procedure developed by French cosmetologists , is considered an improved version of microcurrent therapy designed for comprehensive skin care and cleansing of cells of accumulated toxins. The principle of therapy is based on the regulation of the state of natural microcurrents responsible for the circulation of nutrients in cells.
Over time, the production of your own collagen slows down, the ducts slag, contributing to the appearance of skin problems and provoking aging. The Biozheni apparatus generates energy similar to the work of natural microcurrents, restores the structure of cells and the lymphatic drainage system, thereby improving skin condition by a factor of 10.
The main action of the apparatus is aimed at cleansing and activating the circulation of lymph, which is responsible for intoxication of cells:
- At the first stage of the procedure, there is an effect on microcurrents aimed at stopping sagging skin and initial age-related changes.
- The second part of the technique is carried out on the Vizazh Biogeni apparatus and consists of deep cleansing of the dermis, oxygenation of the skin, strengthening cellular activity, and starting tissue regeneration.
- The third stage is a deep manual lymphatic drainage massage, which helps to restore a healthy color and skin tone.
For the procedure, only cosmetics of the French company Biozheni are used, represented by a wide line of products intended for all stages of facial treatment. The cosmetologist selects the drug for the procedure, after examining the client’s skin type and diagnosing problems.
|DTX Detoxicant||Sensitive moose used during microcurrent therapy. Regulates cellular metabolism, cleanses the skin of dead particles, dust and other impurities, activates microcirculation.|
Creams and gels
|Dermopurifiante||Suitable for oily sheen skin. Regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands, helps to solve the problem of the appearance of enlarged pores, acne and acne.|
|Active apaisante||A tissue softener designed to relieve redness and therapy for vitriol and rosacea.|
|Blanc regent||Skin whitening cream used to combat age-related hyperpigmentation|
|Aeternam||Anti-wrinkle remedy (contains blue orchid extract)|
|Revitalisant Intensive||Intensive Cell Recovery Mousse|
|Caraibes||A fluid with a light, transparent structure that instantly moisturizes cells.|
|Hydratante matifiante||A moisturizing matting cream ideal for evening out skin tone.|
|Ampli||Rejuvenating serum with marine collagen, designed to nourish and care for aging skin.|
|Serum||Anti-aging care, with peptides, placenta and snail mucin to smooth facial wrinkles, prevent dryness, peeling and cell regeneration.|
|Perl’lift||Serum with pearl powder for face and lips. It has a calming, refreshing effect, eliminates bags and dark circles under the eyes. It can be used for self-care daily.|
|EJ20 Eternal Youth||Highly active anti-aging agent that actively resists the aging process. The structure saturated with phytohormones interferes with intercellular changes, blocking the aging process.|
|Lotus Bleu Lotus Bleu (Wrinkle Filler)||Serum for the prevention and control of noticeable age-related changes. Contains hyaluronic acid and lotus extract. Stimulates regeneration processes at the cellular level, pushes wrinkles and provides deep hydration. It is recommended to use with Eternal Youth serum.|
|L’essential||Stimulating serum to combat acne and oily skin. It relieves itching and peeling, has an anti-inflammatory and bioretalized effect.|
|Masque vitamin c||Mask of Vitamin C and Seaweed:
|Masque Eclaircissante||Contains mulberry and grape extract. It has antioxidant, whitening and anti-inflammatory properties.|
|Masque hydratant||Moisturizing, regenerating alginant mask with a modeling effect.|
The cost of the procedure depends on the location and classification of the cabin:
|Processing area||Apparatus||Session Price|
|Face and neck treatment||
Bioscheni apparatus Visage
|from $ 37.|
|Eye area||from $ 34.|
|Neck, Neckline, Face||from $ 103.|
|Chest||from $ 68.|
Advantages and disadvantages
“Biozheni” (facial procedure offered by a large number of beauty salons) perfectly helps in solving many skin defects and age-related problems. In order to demonstrate the properties of the device and cosmetics during cosmetology consultation, they process one half of the client’s face, making it possible to really feel and visually evaluate the effect of the procedure.
Immediately after the first session, noticeably:
- elimination of acne, acne;
- straightening facial wrinkles;
- smoothing skin tone and restoring elasticity;
- narrowing of pores;
- the disappearance of dry tissue, redness, peeling;
- face contour modeling;
- lack of vascular networks;
- paler than hyperpigmentation;
- the disappearance of dark circles under the eyes.
The hardware effect is completely painless, is not accompanied by tissue injury and a long rehabilitation process. During the procedure, the client enjoys a pleasant sensation at the hands of a professional cosmetologist.
The effect of one procedure lasts for 3 weeks.
Beauticians advise women to have a BioGirl session as a preparation for important events that require a spectacular appearance. To consolidate the result for up to 4-5 years, dermatologists recommend undergoing at least 3-5 procedures with an interval of 4-5 weeks.
In addition to the face, a hardware technique is able to correct skin imperfections and eliminate signs of aging on the face, neck, and decollete, as well as assist in body sculpting.
A significant drawback of the procedure is its high cost. The price of one session starts from $ 34, and the cost of the recommended after-treatment makeup products varies from $ 41 – $ 136.
Despite enthusiastic reviews, many cosmetologists are skeptical of the results of Biogeni, motivating their point of view that microcurrent therapy has been practiced in cosmetology for a very long time and can successfully solve many skin problems (as well as stop age-related changes) at a much lower cost.
“Biogeni” (facial procedure requiring the use of special cosmetics developed by French specialists and referred to as “deep biology”) is recommended:
- with high sensitivity of the skin and allergic reactions to cold and heat;
- when there is a feeling of tightness that appears after the use of detergents
- with dry tissue, accompanied by increased peeling;
- with oily skin type, marked by the frequent occurrence of acne and acne;
- with reduced tissue tone and loss of elasticity of the dermis;
- with mesh vitriol;
- with age-related changes: the appearance of wrinkles, loss of elasticity, violation of the oval of the face;
- in the prevention of skin problems;
- with dark circles under the eyes.
Contraindications for the appointment of the session “Bioscheni” are:
- malignant and benign neoplasms;
- predisposition to ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke;
- mental disorders accompanied by convulsive seizures;
- vascular disorders;
- wearing a pacemaker;
- autoimmune diseases;
- herpes and skin infections;
- the presence of hematomas, burns, scars on the face;
- fever, chills, poor general health;
- individual intolerance to electric current;
- sinusitis and sinusitis.
It is not allowed to conduct the procedure for women:
- expectant baby;
- conducting breastfeeding;
- at the age of 20 years in the absence of visible signs of premature skin aging;
- having piercings in the treated area or ceramic-metal crowns.
Before carrying out the first session of “Biozheni”, a dermatologist and a cosmetologist should be visited without fail. The doctor will examine the face, determine the type of skin and specify what problems need to be solved during the session.
When choosing “Biogeni” cosmetics, the cosmetologist is obliged to conduct an allergic reaction test, during which the selected preparation is applied to the inner side of the client’s wrist. Within 10 minutes, the specialist monitors the patient’s reaction, and in case of irritation or itching, changes the cosmetic product.
The conversation also clarifies the presence of contraindications, the state of health and lifestyle of the client. 1 week before the procedure, the client should start taking antioxidants, which contribute to faster cleansing of toxins.
You should not visit the solarium and greatly overheat the skin. Lifestyle, diet and physical activity do not affect the result of the “BioGirl”, but the best effect can be achieved by combining the procedure with a healthy lifestyle. On the day of the session, it is shown to drink at least 0,5 gallon of pure water to accelerate the lymph flow, quickly remove toxins and reduce the load on the lymphatic system.
“Biogeni” (facial procedure based on stimulation of microcurrents) is carried out by a specialist only in a sterile room of a cosmetology clinic or salon. The session takes place in a relaxing environment. There are no unpleasant sensations during the treatment of the face, since during the procedure the integrity of the external integument is preserved.
A patient with a low pain threshold can only feel a slight tingling sensation during the penetration of nutrients into the tissue.
- Facial make-up removal.
- Skin scrubbing to remove keratinized particles that interfere with the full penetration of nutrients into the cells of the dermis.
- Application of oil solution to the treated areas, lubrication of the nozzles of the device with DTX Detaxicant cleansing lotion.
- Hardware processing of the face by electric current, triggering detoxification processes at the cellular level.
- Application to the face of a selected cosmetic product from the Biogeni series to nourish the skin and eliminate cosmetic defects.
- Conducting a biomask with a lifting effect (optional part, carried out at the request of the client).
- Manual lymphatic drainage massage (duration 30 min).
- The application of a nourishing cream by skin type is nearing completion.
A session take
s from 45 minutes to 1 hour.
There is no rehabilitation period after the “Birgeny” session, since the procedure is not associated with trauma to the skin. You can conduct sessions at any time of the year. There are no restrictions after the procedure, but it is advisable not to be exposed to aggressive sunlight for the next 7 days.
Depending on the type of skin and existing problems, the cosmetologist chooses an individual facial program for the client, consisting of:
- obligatory daily cleansing (it is advisable to choose Phytodemaq luciene, cream-gel for washing Dermo Equilibrant PH 5.5);
- tissue toning;
- moisturizing procedures;
- nutrition by skin type;
- drug treatment (in case of acne and acne).
Ideally, follow-up care should be carried out with Biozheni cosmetics, but due to the high cost of funds, it is allowed to choose other brands. After a session of 2-3 hours, you should not touch the face. Skin care can begin after 5 hours.
How long will the result last
The effect after the “Bioscheni” procedure is immediately visible.
At the end of the session:
- traces of fatigue, dark circles disappear;
- tone is smoothed, wrinkles are smoothed out;
- hyperpigmentation pales;
- swelling subsides;
- the oval of the face is tightened;
- acne and acne become less noticeable;
- red spots, itching, peeling disappear.
The face looks rested, the skin tightens, begins to shine with health and cleanliness. Beauticians recommend making a program to mask fatigue of age-related changes immediately before important events or parties.
Cosmetics “Biozheni” is approved for use since 20 years. Until this time, the procedure can be prescribed only in case of severe premature skin aging.
Depending on the type and age, the cosmetologist prescribes the number of sessions.
|from 20 to 30 years||3-5 sessions||
1 time in 3-4 weeks
|from 30 to 40 years||5-7 sessions|
|from 40 to 45||10 sessions|
|after 50 years||10-12 sessions|
After one procedure, the effect persists for 3 weeks. To consolidate favorable changes, it is recommended to do 3-10 sessions with an interval of 21 days. The exact number of procedures is selected by the cosmetologist depending on age and skin type. It does not make sense to carry out the Bio-Eugene procedure to correct deep wrinkles.
The Bioscheni facial procedure has no side effects and is recommended for all patients regardless of their health status and lifestyle. Customers with a low pain threshold may experience tingling sensations or become covered with small red spots during the session. On their own, these side effects disappear 3-4 hours after the completion of the procedure.
Before carrying out the technique, the cosmetologist must make sure that there are no contraindications to the appointment of the procedure. Neglect of the list of diseases can lead to a general deterioration of the client’s condition.
Subject to the protocol of the procedure and timely testing for hypersensitivity to the components of cosmetics, the risk of complications and side effects is completely excluded.
Other types of procedures
In addition to the face, the Bioscheni procedure is carried out:
|Processing area||Apparatus||The effect of the procedure||Session Price|
|On the chest||Bioskin Chest||
|On the neck||Bioskin Neck||
|Hair and scalp||Biograin Hair||
|Corrective and anti-cellulite programs (for the whole body).||Biosensing SV3000-3001||
The French BioGenie procedure for the face perfectly cleanses, smoothes the skin, giving the face a relaxed and radiant look. Conducting several relaxing sessions will not only stop age-related changes without injuring the skin, thereby avoiding a long rehabilitation period, but will also restore youth, since the resulting lifting effect lasts for a long time.
Interesting videos about the Biogeni procedure and its effectiveness
What is Biojeni:
Carrying out the Bioscheni procedure: