You can preserve youth and beauty of the skin with buccal massage. During this procedure, the processes of self-restoration of the skin are started, and the oval of the face is noticeably tightened.
- What is a buccal facial massage
- Effects on the skin and muscles of the face
- Advantages of the procedure
- The disadvantages of sculptural massage
- Who is shown the procedure
- Side effects
- Expected Result
- Preparation for the procedure
- Features of the buccal massage technique
- Basic traffic patterns
- A variety of copyright techniques
- Joel Siocco Method (basic technique)
- Method Jacob Gershkovich
- Method of Elena Nosovskaya
- Tongue Massage
- Duration of a sculpture massage course
- The effect of sculpted massage for skin and wrinkles
- The effect of sculptural massage with puffiness
- The effect of sculptural massage for violations of facial expressions
- The effect of sculpted massage with body fat
- How to fix the effect for a long time
- Recommendations of cosmetologists
- Doctors’ opinions and patient reviews
- Buccal Massage Facelift Video
What is a buccal facial massage
Buccal facial massage alone is quite difficult to carry out, since it is one of the methods of influencing the facial muscles, when all actions are performed on the cheeks on both sides (external and internal). This massage technique was born in France. The basic technique was developed by Joel Siocco, who is known for unusual massage ideas. Joel has been engaged in research and practice in the field of cosmetology for over 30 years.
Buccal massage is a patented technique, and you can learn how to perform it correctly in the training conducted by the author herself.
Effects on the skin and muscles of the face
This procedure is the first among other massage techniques in which the effect on the desired points is made using force. Before its appearance, such a method of exposure was not applied in practice, since experts considered such techniques unacceptable.
The study of the inner and outer sides of the cheek helps to normalize the functioning of the masticatory and facial muscles. The technique allows you to return tone to muscle tissue and skin. This training strengthens the muscle threads and restores their elasticity.
Advantages of the procedure
All women who managed to try this type of massage on themselves, note the following advantages:
- small facial wrinkles disappear, and deep become more invisible;
- cheeks are reduced in size, the contour of the face becomes more toned;
- eliminates the problem of lowered corners of the lips;
- the skin on the face becomes more elastic, acquires a healthy shade;
- facial muscles are tightened;
- the nasolabial fold disappears;
- the problem of muscle atrophy after a stroke is solved.
The disadvantages of sculptural massage
Despite the wonderful results, this technique has several significant drawbacks:
- pain may appear after the procedure, which lasts for a long time;
- not everywhere there is the possibility of carrying out this procedure due to the lack of masters who own the technique;
- exposure only to a limited area of the face;
- the high cost of the procedure, especially when taking a course from a highly qualified master;
- after the first procedure, edema appears on the face, muscles are stiff, fatigue is felt.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Who is shown the procedure
Masters recommend buccal massage to all women over 30 years old, as it is an effective way of rejuvenation and allows for independent conduct. The skin on the face is tightened after the procedure, and the facial zone itself becomes thinner.
Indications for buccal massage are:
- loss of elasticity of the skin of the face;
- fuzzy outline;
- facial muscle tension;
- the appearance of folds on the chin;
- deep and large wrinkles;
- the presence of excess fat on the face.
Self-buccal facial massage is prohibited in the presence of problems such as:
- infectious diseases;
- allergy, which is manifested by skin rash;
- period of pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- large moles on the face;
- open wounds in the area of manipulation (scratches, bruises or bruises);
- chronic diseases, for example, dermatosis or herpes;
- malignant tumors.
If there are problems with the thyroid gland, then before the procedure, you should consult an endocrinologist about the possibility of using this type of massage.
Buccal facial massage alone is quite safe to carry out, as side effects are minimal and subside a few hours after the end of the procedure. However, due to improper technique, negative consequences can occur.
With excessive pressure or carelessness in the movements, there may be the following complications:
- Soft tissue damage. If the master overstretches the skin too much or presses on the oral cavity, bruising, bruising, or weakening of the facial muscles can occur. Cracks may also appear on the lips and in their corners.
- Loss of face shape. Due to the stretching, the muscles lose their elasticity, as a result of which the skin becomes flabby and the face oval is less clear.
An unskilled master can negate all the advantages of this type of massage, creating the opposite effect.
When performing a massage by a professional, this technique is able to completely replace all kinds of facelifts and beauty injections. A full course of buccal massage ensures the strengthening of the facial muscles and the restoration of skin elasticity.
Therapy acts at the cellular level, helping them share more actively, thereby contributing to the renewal of the skin.
Preparation for the procedure
In order for the effect of buccal massage to manifest itself in the shortest possible time and last for a long time, several stages of preparation must be completed before the procedure.
The preparation procedure is as follows:
- before visiting the master it is not recommended to eat a couple of hours;
- you sh
ould drink only clean water on the day of the procedure;
- the skin of the face should be absolutely clean, so you need to wash off all makeup first;
- facial muscles should not be constrained, so you need to try to completely relax them;
- a few days before the massage should give up alcohol and smoking.
Features of the buccal massage technique
For those people who are faced with this technique for the first time, such features of buccal massage as:
- The procedure is not carried out on the surface layer, but acts on a deep level. In the process of performing all the manipulations, a little discomfort and discomfort appear. This is completely normal for this technique.
- It is quite problematic to perform independently, because massage is carried out through the mouth. Thanks to this method, absolutely all facial muscles are well worked out, even those that are not available in classic massage options.
- All manipulations are performed in complete sterility. To do this, the master must wear gloves. After each client, the gloves change.
- The first procedure is carried out no longer than 15 minutes, so that a person can adapt to new sensations and the technique itself.
- The author of the technique notes that the master must perform all actions with his eyes closed. In her opinion, this method of conducting the procedure helps the specialist to better feel the client.
Joel Siocco points out that a high-quality massage option can be performed only after training personally with her. After that, you can practice a technique that will give noticeable anti-aging effects to customers.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Basic traffic patterns
There are two types of schemes for performing buccal massage:
In the first embodiment, all movements are made in the direction from top to bottom, moving from the upper sections of the cheeks to the lips. To relax the facial muscles, the masters pre-massage with rubbing and stroking movements, each time increasing the intensity of the effect.
Massage actions are performed using the index and middle fingers. First of all, the muscles around the ears are worked out, gradually moving to the lips. Next, the specialist works out the masticatory and facial muscles, and finishes all the manipulations with a light tapping on the cheeks with the fingertips.
The main areas that are massaged during the sculptural massage process are:
- from the central part of the forehead to the temples;
- from eyebrows to hairline;
- from the nose to the auricles;
- from the tips of the lips to the ears;
- from the edge of the chin to the ears.
A variety of copyright techniques
Despite the fact that the technique was developed by Joel Siocco, the technique was constantly updated by other authors. Thanks to this, new types of buccal massage have appeared, each of which has its own distinctive features.
In addition to the basic technique, there are methods by Jacob Gershkovich, Elena Nosovskaya and a special type of massage using the language. Almost all authors conduct training and master classes in their own methods for all comers. At the lessons, the technique of performing massage is clearly shown and the secrets are revealed, how to reduce discomfort and achieve maximum results.
Joel Siocco Method (basic technique)
This type of effect on the facial muscles is characterized by the following stages:
- Through the open mouth, the lips, the area of the chin and cheeks are worked out.
- All muscles cling to both sides and are massaged using pulling movements.
- Due to the increased activity of the master’s actions, pain appears in the first procedure, so its duration is 15 minutes. Subsequent sessions last about 40 minutes.
- In the final stage, the triangular and buccal muscles are being worked out. This allows you to fix the result and restore the tightened oval of the face.
Method Jacob Gershkovich
Doctor Yakov Gershkovich created a new technique based on two techniques. This allowed us to create a comprehensive type of massage for the face.
It is carried out as follows:
- First, the master conducts the sculptural phase, working out the muscles with jerky movements strictly along the massage lines. All manipulations are carried out with your fingertips. Wrinkles are worked out from the bottom up. At the end of the stage, a relaxing massage is performed.
- During the buccal phase, exposure is through the mouth, passing along the entire length of the threads. Girth can be made both on the one hand, and on both, depending on the convenience of the situation.
Yakov Gershkovich notes that, observing all the rules for the implementation of this technique, during the massage the client does not experience discomfort or discomfort.
Method of Elena Nosovskaya
Elena Nosovskaya practices in her methodology not only buccal massage, but also chiromassage, eastern and western techniques to produce effects on the energy and physical levels.
Manipulations are carried out not only with muscles, but also with bone and articular tissues, and also affect the nervous system and blood vessels. Now there are many tricks of this method, but all the masters adhere to a single framework.
The specialist’s task is to return the elasticity and elasticity of the muscles of the cheeks, since it is this area th
at becomes omitted with age and changes facial features as a whole. In addition, the master massages the cheekbones.
The technique of Elena Nosovsky allows you to tighten the contour of the face and raise the tips of the mouth.
This is one of the techniques that you can perform on your own, without having the proper skills and knowledge. Perform actions should be several times a day every free period of time. This will tighten the muscles of the cheeks and achieve visible results without cost.
The procedure for massage with the tongue is as follows:
- Language needs to find a problem place. It can be distinguished by spasms and a more rigid structure. You should always start manipulating with him.
- Next, you need to rest your tongue in this place with maximum strength and hold it in this position for half a minute.
- Such movements walk through all areas of the mucosa that are accessible to the tongue.
- After this, it is recommended to massage the border of the lips, loosening and tightening it about 5 times.
- At the end of the procedure, breathing exercises should be done. Inhale and exhale through the mouth, while greatly inflating the cheeks. Perform manipulations need at least 10 times.
After an independent massage, you need to conduct the tongue in all the treated areas.
Where pain is felt, the most problematic areas are found. In the following sessions, they are advised to pay special attention. Using this technique, you can significantly tighten the chin area and improve the functioning of the lymphatic system.
Duration of a sculpture massage course
Obtaining visible results in just one visit is not possible. To obtain a lasting effect, you need to take a course that includes at least 6 procedures. To consolidate, in the future you should visit the master twice a month. This will not allow the skin to return to its previous state and will help to quickly start the rejuvenation and renewal processes.
The effect of sculpted massage for skin and wrinkles
The appearance of wrinkles is due to a decrease in blood flow in the face, which in turn leads to a slowdown in recovery processes. Also with age, natural collagen and elastin begin to be produced less. This affects the general condition of the skin: it becomes less elastic and toned, wrinkles begin to form.
An independent procedure for buccal facial massage normalizes the metabolism in the skin cells, accelerates the regeneration processes, and also helps to cope with any, even the deepest wrinkles. Regular load on the facial muscles in combination with relaxation has a beneficial effect on the appearance of the skin, allowing you to return an even tone and natural radiance.
The effect of sculptural massage with puffiness
Edema on the face is formed in case of violations in the work of internal organs or in case of non-observance of the rules of a healthy lifestyle. The appearance of puffiness on the face can change the appearance beyond recognition.
Using a course of buccal massage, you can get rid of edema, since when exposed to facial muscles, metabolic processes are accelerated. However, you should consult a doctor before visiting the master, since with some types of swelling this massage technique may be contraindicated.
The effect of sculptural massage for violations of facial expressions
Severe diseases can negatively affect the condition of facial expressions. Most often, they cause pinching of the facial nerve or provoke paralysis. The French massage technique contributes to the rapid recovery of facial muscles and fully returns their performance.
The technique allows you to cope with the consequences of a stroke or other diseases that affect facial expressions. That is why buccal massage is considered a healing technique that can relieve muscle tension, as well as relieve stress and irritability.
The effect of sculpted massage with body fat
When losing weight, it is often extremely difficult to eliminate volumes on the face. This problem can be solved through internal massage. With its help, you can not only deal with excess fat in the cheek area, but also eliminate the second chin.
Visible effect is achieved after several sessions. Passing the full course has a positive effect on the process of losing weight in the face: the oval becomes clearer, excess fat is removed and the tightness of the facial muscles is restored.
How to fix the effect for a long time
The use of additional cosmetic products, as well as the repetition of the procedure every 20 days, will help to fix the result from undergoing buccal massage for a long time. Cosmetics should be selected by a cosmetologist individually, taking into account the characteristics of the skin and its reaction to the procedure.
The main product for face care during this period are masks with a lifting effect, which the masters recommend applying immediately after the first procedure. If possible, the use of other cosmetics is also possible, which will help consolidate the result and will carefully care for the skin.
Recommendations of cosmetologists
Beauticians recommend an integrated approach to solving the problem. To achieve maximum results on the path to rejuvenation in a short time, you should combine buccal massage with other methods.
These methods are:
- cosmetic procedures;
- exercises for self-fulfillment;
- high-quality makeup products.
In addition, it is recommended to use sculptural massage to engage the neck and decollete so that these areas do not differ in appearance from the face. The sculptural technique also tightens saggy skin and strengthens muscles.
Doctors’ opinions and patient reviews
There are several opinions about buccal massage from specialists in different fields:
- Doctors agree that only a qualified craftsman can perform this procedure. It is not recommended to do this type of massage yourself, as in the process of performing all the actions the client should be completely relaxed.
- Specialists note that massage has a positive effect on blood flow in the face, and this helps to improve the appearance of the skin and activates recovery processes.
- According to doctors, maximum results can only be achieved with
a systematic visit to the master and in the future, constantly maintaining the results.
- With proper execution, the formation of hematomas and other injuries is not noted, and painful sensations are minimized.
- Beauticians consider this technique a safe alternative to surgical intervention, since it does not have a large number of contraindications and does not have a negative effect on human health.
Everyone who has experienced the effect of buccal massage claims that the face becomes younger and toned. The skin cells are self-renewing, and the facial muscles gain their former elasticity and fit.
Buccal Massage Facelift Video
Technique for sculptural buccal massage:
Joel Siocco facial massage: